PDA

View Full Version : A lil fire is what we need!

Bullgator
03-05-2011, 01:53 PM
I searched the archives on here and didnt see a thread on this halftime speach by TT. UF played luke warm in the first half and TT wasnt having any of it. This is the fire I beleive we need and KO cannot provide. UF went right out in the second half and played with that passion and beat OU 24-14 for the 2008 champeeenchip

Its from the 2008 NC game and so its a lil old but my guess is there are alot of DB fans who havent seen it. As im sure there are some that have. Anyways enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-qodBTlMtA

Ravage!!!
03-05-2011, 04:36 PM
:yawn:

dogfish
03-05-2011, 05:57 PM
actually, what we could really use is fewer pointless tebow threads. . .

:welcome:

BroncoWave
03-05-2011, 06:07 PM
I don't know what it is about message boards that make people allergic to just not responding to topics they don't care about. It's really not hard.

horsepig
03-05-2011, 08:05 PM
I don't know what it is about message boards that make people allergic to just not responding to topics they don't care about. It's really not hard.

Amen, brother.

Dzone
03-05-2011, 08:15 PM
Agree 100%. Some people just like to be contrarian and rude. It's in their nature to be so.

Bullgator
03-05-2011, 08:16 PM
so my whole point was to show lil somesome you might not have seen... is there anyone who hasent seen this clip?

Dzone
03-05-2011, 08:28 PM
I haven't seen before. Glad you posted it. Good grief, its March and Im suffering some NFL withdrawal and am sure I'm not the only one. Anything football is good. Thats why I come on this board...LOL...Nobody can deny that Tebow changed the whole atmosphere in this state for the better in those last 3 games.
I agree about Orton...Its ironic that he and Cutler are the 2 most criticized QBs in the NFL for their poor sideline body language and demeanor. It appears that Orton is Tebow's antithesis.

BeefStew25
03-06-2011, 12:32 AM
Hey Gator post a speech from Charlie Ward.

Bullgator
03-06-2011, 12:36 PM
Hey Gator post a speech from Charlie Ward.

Ward never gave any speeches, he was the silent leaeder type. SOB was a hell of a player though, too bad he played BB as a pro.

BroncoStud
03-06-2011, 01:38 PM
Tebow-mania is annoying, I just want to see if the dude is a legit NFL QB or not. His play on the field is what will determine his longevity.