PDA

View Full Version : Tickets available for Tampa Bay game

Denver Native (Carol)
10-02-2008, 10:57 AM
email from Mania:

The Denver Broncos announced Thursday that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have returned 300 tickets for Sunday’s 2:05 p.m. game at INVESCO Field at Mile High, and those tickets are now on sale to the general public.

The tickets are being sold at all Ticketmaster outlets, via Ticketmaster Charge By Phone, through online sales at www.ticketmaster.com and at the INVESCO Field at Mile High box office.

Fans may purchase tickets with a credit card via Ticketmaster Charge By Phone by calling (303) 830-TIXS in the metro Denver area or (719) 520-9090 in the metro Colorado Springs area. Fans desiring to use the Internet to purchase tickets may do so at www.ticketmaster.com.

LRtagger
10-02-2008, 12:25 PM
Didnt the Saints do the same thing??

underrated29
10-02-2008, 12:33 PM
I wish they were cheaper so i could go. But its ok, because i will be at our next home game and there on out.

DenBronx
10-02-2008, 12:33 PM
i never buy directly from ticketmaster. you can get better deals from stubhub, cheaptickets, ect. thats where alot of people who are just wanting to get anything back for their ticket if they can not go.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-02-2008, 12:35 PM
Didnt the Saints do the same thing??

Most visiting teams return all or some of the tickets that has to be allotted to them.

BCJ
10-03-2008, 02:42 AM
I wish they were cheaper so i could go. But its ok, because i will be at our next home game and there on out.

how much cheaper you want them? They are upper view seats and they are at face value! Oh wait. It said go to ticketmaster.com. Never mind. Tickets are around $45 plus $100 upcharge.