PDA

View Full Version : Travis Henry Arrested by DEA

ApaOps5
10-01-2008, 01:34 PM
Per CBS 4 Denver Text. Arrested conducting an alleged cocain deal.

LRtagger
10-01-2008, 01:35 PM
LOLLLL what a turd

BroncoJoe
10-01-2008, 01:36 PM
Tubby?

BroncoNut
10-01-2008, 01:36 PM
Holy Cow!!! That surprises me somewhat.

BigDaddyBronco
10-01-2008, 01:37 PM
Holy crap. Henry is slinging crack!

BroncoJoe
DENVER (CBS4) ― Former Denver Broncos player Travis Henry was arrested Tuesday after allegedly being involved in a cocaine deal, Drug Enforcement Administration agents said.

Authorities said the "multi-kilogram cocaine transaction occurred in Centennial."

DEA agents said James Mack was also arrested for allegedly being part of the transaction.

Both were being held pending the filing of federal drug charges in federal court later Wednesday.

Henry was released by the Broncos during the offseason and reportedly faced a 1-year suspension. He was not signed by another team.

http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/travis.henry.cocaine.2.830230.html

tubby
Biggest loser ever. Never liked the guy.

BroncoNut
Tubby?

No, this is an interesting thread Joe. Go take a ride in your Liberty and cool down,.

BroncoJoe
10-01-2008, 01:38 PM
Hey man, he's got to make some $$ to support all those kids!

BroncoJoe
No, this is an interesting thread Joe. Go take a ride in your Liberty and cool down,.

**** you.

ApaOps5
The most disgusting aspect is this pathetic piece of shit has 9 kids without a dad or support. I hope he becomes the wide receiver on the prison football team.

NightTrainLayne
Big Hoss distributing cocaine?

Say it ain't so.

un-freakin'-believable. What a pathetic low-life.

BroncoNut
10-01-2008, 01:40 PM
**** you.

You wish.

BroncoJoe
10-01-2008, 01:42 PM
You wish.

Nut, with all due respect, I've seen your picture.

Don't wish. :D

BroncoNut
10-01-2008, 01:43 PM
Nut, with all due respect, I've seen your picture.

Don't wish. :D

You can't afford to look at my picture

Denver Native (Carol)
10-01-2008, 01:47 PM
http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=100871&catid=339

Former Broncos RB facing federal drug charges

CENTENNIAL - A former Denver Broncos starting running back was arrested Tuesday after a cocaine transaction, according to the Drug Enforcement Administration.

Travis Henry, the Broncos 2007 starting running back, was arrested, along with James Mack. The Rocky Mountain Division of the DEA says the arrest came after a multi-kilogram cocaine transaction in Centennial.

The Drug Enforcement Administration arrested Henry and Mack when the two men arrived at a house to buy drugs.

After the men took the drugs from the seller, they walked out the front door where DEA agents were waiting, according to court documents obtained by 9Wants to Know.

Police took Mack to the ground, the documents state.

Henry ran from police but agents caught up with him a few houses away, documents state.

Henry was released by the Broncos in June.

The DEA says both subjects are being held until federal drug charges are filed later Wednesday in U.S. District Court in Denver.

They are due to appear in front of a U.S. Magistrate at 2 p.m.

BroncoJoe
10-01-2008, 01:48 PM
Henry ran from police but agents caught up with him a few houses away, documents state.

That's funny!

Rex
10-01-2008, 01:51 PM

He probably pulled something.

topscribe
10-01-2008, 01:51 PM
He must have heard that Clarett needs a roommate . . .

-----

horsesense
10-01-2008, 01:52 PM
at least NOW he can say he did run whilst in Denver.

claymore
10-01-2008, 01:54 PM

HFS LMMFAO! :pound:

Rex
10-01-2008, 01:56 PM

I hear ya brother.

You always hated that cat.

BroncoJoe
10-01-2008, 02:01 PM
I hear ya brother.

You always hated that cat.

Tubby has been the granite foundation of the Henry hate club.

Shep
10-01-2008, 02:02 PM

Classic...

tubby
10-01-2008, 02:20 PM
Tubby has been the granite foundation of the Henry hate club.

I know. The best was how happy Boss got the minute the Broncos signed him.

Rex
10-01-2008, 02:21 PM
I see Tony Hunt got moved to full back.

BigDaddyBronco
10-01-2008, 02:26 PM
I miss getting breakdowns on punters from North Dakota.

Northman
10-01-2008, 02:29 PM
In the Grand words of Nature Boy..

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

OB
10-01-2008, 02:38 PM
Holy schnikes - :eek:

And how the hell do you get caught running from cops when you were a starting running back in the NFL :confused:

What a complete and total waste of space

BroncoNut
10-01-2008, 02:39 PM
Holy schnikes - :eek:

And how the hell do you get caught running from cops when you were a starting running back in the NFL :confused:

What a complete and total waste of space

there are different kinds of speed OB. he may have a burst through the hole, but may not be a distance runner.

OB
10-01-2008, 02:43 PM
there are different kinds of speed OB. he may have a burst through the hole, but may not be a distance runner.

Prolly got fat and out of shape too :tsk::tsk:

Still what an embarrassment that he was ever a bronco :rolleyes:

topscribe
10-01-2008, 02:48 PM

And, of course, there's the kind of speed he might have had in his inventory . . .

-----

turftoad
10-01-2008, 02:49 PM

Hey, hey, hey Nut. There will be NO standing up for Travis Henry here. :tsk:

Shep
10-01-2008, 03:33 PM

I wonder what the Madden speed rating is for the cop that caught him?

Travis was 90...

dogfish
10-01-2008, 03:47 PM
good lord. . . . :rolleyes:

:hahaha:

:rofl:

Krugan
10-01-2008, 04:01 PM
He most certainly had burts through the hole, ask all the baby momma's....

As if he wasnt getting enough crack....

Okay im done, enough stupid comments.

ApaOps5
10-01-2008, 04:10 PM
So when he ran from the cops after a coke deal would you say he really could tote the rock.

theVANCE
10-01-2008, 04:21 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b68/durovich/sptravis.jpg

sacmar
10-01-2008, 04:21 PM
This stupid cack at one time probably had more money than i will ever see in my lifetime,and he gets busted for crack ??!! Open an ice cream store, buy a laundramat, something anything besides the all to common crack route. Man how raider of this guy, Al davis is probably scrambling around looking for where he put henry's phone number so he can call him before cinci does.

BroncoNut
10-01-2008, 04:24 PM
Prolly got fat and out of shape too :tsk::tsk:

Still what an embarrassment that he was ever a bronco :rolleyes:

Slim's fat and out of shape. Are you embarrassed that he's a Bronco's fan?

MasterShake
10-01-2008, 04:25 PM

As a man who will soon be showering in prison, I'm sure the last words he wants to hear are, "Burst through the hole..."

topscribe
10-01-2008, 04:28 PM
As a man who will soon be showering in prison, I'm sure the last words he wants to hear are, "Burst through the hole..."

He also doesn't want to be converted into a wide receiver . . .

-----

MasterShake
10-01-2008, 04:30 PM
He also doesn't want to be converted into a wide receiver . . .

-----

There's a "Former Tight End" joke in here somewhere too.... What a moron.

Nick
10-01-2008, 04:49 PM
I read a funny article but can't find it again about Henry was trying to boost our economy by selling coke :lol:

turftoad
10-01-2008, 04:56 PM
HENRY ALLEGEDLY MADE DEATH THREATS
Posted by Mike Florio on October 1, 2008, 4:00 p.m.
MDS posted an item earlier in the afternoon about the drug trafficking charges pending against former Bills, Titans, and Broncos running back Travis Henry.

The Denver Post has more details on the situation. And things don’t look good for Henry.

Most surprisingly, Henry allegedly told one of his customers that he and his family would all be “dead” if the customer didn’t produce $40,000 worth of cocaine that had been lost when the customer’s house was robbed.

The Post also reports that Henry’s arrest occurred as part of a delivery of six kilograms of cocaine from an unnamed informant. The informant had been arrested last month while transporting three kilograms of cocaine and six pounds of marijuana.

So the guy pulled a Nick Kaczur, and Henry got busted.

He reportedly served as the “money man” in the ongoing drug operation. And part of that money undoubtedly came from his NFL career, which successfully continued last season after attorney Harvey Steinberg beat back a one-year suspension of Henry for violating the substance-abuse policy.

After the season, Henry violated the policy again, and received a one-year suspension.

dogfish
10-01-2008, 04:56 PM
HENRY ALLEGEDLY MADE DEATH THREATS
Posted by Mike Florio on October 1, 2008, 4:00 p.m.

MDS posted an item earlier in the afternoon about the drug trafficking charges pending against former Bills, Titans, and Broncos running back Travis Henry.

The Denver Post has more details on the situation. And things don’t look good for Henry.

Most surprisingly, Henry allegedly told one of his customers that he and his family would all be “dead” if the customer didn’t produce $40,000 worth of cocaine that had been lost when the customer’s house was robbed.

The Post also reports that Henry’s arrest occurred as part of a delivery of six kilograms of cocaine from an unnamed informant. The informant had been arrested last month while transporting three kilograms of cocaine and six pounds of marijuana.

So the guy pulled a Nick Kaczur, and Henry got busted.

He reportedly served as the “money man” in the ongoing drug operation. And part of that money undoubtedly came from his NFL career, which successfully continued last season after attorney Harvey Steinberg beat back a one-year suspension of Henry for violating the substance-abuse policy.

After the season, Henry violated the policy again, and received a one-year suspension.

rut-roh! :shocked:

sounds like this clown is entering a world of pain. . . .

Northman
10-01-2008, 05:01 PM
And, of course, there's the kind of speed he might have had in his inventory . . .

-----

Actually those turned out to be downers. :lol:

sneakers
10-01-2008, 05:09 PM
The most disgusting aspect is this pathetic piece of shit has 9 kids without a dad or support. I hope he becomes the wide receiver on the prison football team.

Maybe he can be on Michael Vick's team :confused:

Benetto
10-01-2008, 05:17 PM
Pathetic....Multi kilo deal????:tsk:

Requiem / The Dagda
10-01-2008, 05:59 PM
Damn dude, that's horrible.

gobroncsnv
10-01-2008, 06:23 PM
Hoping he's not counting on our team for defense...

Lonestar
10-01-2008, 06:32 PM
wonder how long it will take for that years suspension to turn into a lifetime ban?

Denver Native (Carol)
10-01-2008, 06:39 PM
More of the story: THIS IS BIG TIME

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=100871&catid=339

Former Broncos RB facing federal drug charges

CENTENNIAL - A former Denver Broncos starting running back was arrested Tuesday when he tried to buy six kilograms of cocaine, according to the Drug Enforcement Administration.

Travis Henry, the Broncos 2007 starting running back, was arrested, along with James Mack, at a house in Centennial.

DEA agents were waiting for the two men outside after they took drugs from the seller inside, according to court documents obtained by 9Wants to Know.

The Rocky Mountain Division of the DEA says the arrest came after a two-week investigation involving a confidential source.

Before becoming a confidential source, an unidentified person was arrested in Montana trying to deliver three kilograms of cocaine and six pounds of marijuana, according to the criminal complaint.

The unidentified person told investigators the drugs came from Henry and Mack.

Following the arrest, the unidentified person agreed to work with law enforcement as a confidential source.

He told officers Henry told him that he and his family “were all dead” if they did not come up with money to pay Henry after $40,000 worth of drug proceeds was stolen from a Billings, Montana home.

The confidential source told investigators Henry blamed him for the theft.

Working with law enforcement, the confidential source arranged a meeting to give Henry and Mack drugs to payback amounts Henry felt the confidential source owed.

On Tuesday, Henry and Mack arrived at a location where the confidential source gave them a duffle bag containing six kilograms of cocaine, according to court documents.

After testing the cocaine’s quality, Henry and Mack left the house.

Police took Mack to the ground immediately, the documents state.

Henry ran from police but agents caught up with him a few houses away, according to investigators.

The DEA says both subjects are being held until federal drug charges are filed Wednesday in U.S. District Court in Denver.

They were due to appear in front of a U.S. Magistrate at 2 p.m.

If convicted of conspiring to distribute and possessing with the intent to distribute cocaine, Henry and Mack could spend 10 years to life in prison and face a $4 million fine.

frauschieze
10-01-2008, 06:43 PM
Day-um.

OB
10-01-2008, 07:29 PM
6 freakin kilos

say hello to my little friend

thats what bubba will be sayin to TH in jail when her serves life

Worst part his 7/9 kids now have no source of support or a father figure - even worse they will look back n think my dad couldve been an NFL star and look what the dumb basturd did :sad:

NightTrainLayne
10-01-2008, 08:01 PM
6 freakin kilos

say hello to my little friend

thats what bubba will be sayin to TH in jail when her serves life

Worst part his 7/9 kids now have no source of support or a father figure - even worse they will look back n think my dad couldve been an NFL star and look what the dumb basturd did :sad:

Unfortunately, this probably makes zero difference in their lives. He wasn't going to be supporting them anyway.

weazel
10-02-2008, 02:03 AM
it cost's alot of money to be a professional baby-daddy!

topscribe
10-02-2008, 02:12 AM
it cost's alot of money to be a professional baby-daddy!

I don't have a lot of experience at that. Maybe you can educate me in it. :D

-----

Denver27og
10-03-2008, 01:28 PM

I always said we should of gotten Willis McGahee instead... what a *******

BroncoNut
10-03-2008, 01:31 PM
whatta loser.

Broncolingus
10-03-2008, 01:38 PM
...he's just had it rough.

...none of us understand the pressures he's under.

blah, blah, blah

I have no issue with him getting the hammer after the 893457432 second chances he's had.

Feel sorry for those kids though...

BroncoJoe
10-03-2008, 01:43 PM
There are very few reasons I'd like to see NatureBoy again.

This is one of them.

Lonestar
11-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Read Arrest Complaint Against Henry (http://static.cbslocal.com/station/kcnc/docs/2008/10/henryarrestcomplaint.pdf)

By Matthew Brown, AP Writer
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) ― Former NFL running back Travis Henry and a co-defendant pleaded not guilty Thursday to federal cocaine trafficking charges.

The 30-year-old Henry and 29-year-old James Mack of Bow Mar, Colo., were arrested Sept. 30 in the Denver area.

Authorities say the two had plotted to supply at least 5 kilograms of cocaine to customers in the Billings area. They were arrested in an undercover sting operation after authorities said an associate was pulled over in a traffic stop in Montana and was found to have cocaine and marijuana.

Both men are free on bond.

In a brief arraignment hearing Thursday, Magistrate Judge Carolyn Ostby admonished Henry for violating the terms of his release on at least one occasion.

"The conditions for release are not optional," Ostby told Henry, who played for the Broncos, Titans and Bills in a seven-year NFL career. "Your pretrial release can be revoked."

Federal prosecutors in Billings said they did not know the details of the violation, but that it apparently occurred in Denver.

Court documents list numerous release terms for Henry, including a ban on drinking alcohol, travel restricted to Colorado and Montana, random substance-abuse testing and home detention.

The defendants each face one charge of conspiracy to possess cocaine with intent to distribute and two charges of possession with intent to distribute, and distribution of cocaine.

Each count carries a minimum of 10 years to life in prison, a $4 million fine and at least five years of supervised release.

Henry was released by the Broncos in June after playing one season of a four-year, $22.5 million contract.

Lawyers for the two men declined comment at Thursday's arraignment.

The case was assigned to U.S. District Judge Richard Cebull.

ApaOps5
11-02-2008, 12:33 PM
Henry is a lost cause. The ones I feel sorry for are the children. 9 kids who will never know their father except for what they read. Even though its probably better he isn't in their lives. Just a sad, sad case. Hope he gets what is "coming" to him in prison.

lex
11-02-2008, 12:34 PM
I never liked that dude.

Lonestar
11-02-2008, 12:37 PM
wheres nature boy when you need a good laugh..

scott.475
11-02-2008, 01:27 PM
In a brief arraignment hearing Thursday, Magistrate Judge Carolyn Ostby admonished Henry for violating the terms of his release on at least one occasion.

"The conditions for release are not optional," Ostby told Henry, who played for the Broncos, Titans and Bills in a seven-year NFL career. "Your pretrial release can be revoked."

I'm so sick of weak spined judges like this one. Geez, lady, obviously the previous threats to his freedom had no impact on his behavior, what makes you think this one will. Just revoke his release already! I'm SICK of these bleeding heart judges.

Lonestar
11-02-2008, 01:31 PM
I'm so sick of weak spined judges like this one. Geez, lady, obviously the previous threats to his freedom had no impact on his behavior, what makes you think this one will. Just revoke his release already! I'm SICK of these bleeding heart judges.

well if obama gets in lots of new federal judges will be appointed that probably make this one look like the hanging judge..

scott.475
11-02-2008, 01:34 PM
wonder how long it will take for that years suspension to turn into a lifetime ban?

Well, since this is a federal case, and the feds almost always get convictions, I'm thinking the lifetime ban is the last of his worries. No way he gets out in time to be a productive player again, and no team would ever want to touch him anyway...well, maybe the Raiders or Ravens, but only the Ravens count as an actual professional team...

BroncoWave
11-02-2008, 01:44 PM
well if obama gets in lots of new federal judges will be appointed that probably make this one look like the hanging judge..

And that would be a great point to make...in P&R! :D

BroncoTech
11-02-2008, 03:24 PM
It's time America takes a long look at it's drug laws. We have 10% of the world's population and 25% of the incarcerated people, so enough Americans are in jail. But drug use has not gone down. 80% of the people that used to smoke tobacco have quit, and not one person was put in jail, rather education programs and general awareness made a huge difference.

Sure someone with 5 kilos of blow deserves some jail time but a pot smoker is arrested every 45 seconds and 80% of the cases a prosecutor handles are drug related cases. This war on drugs is a war on it's own people with no end in sight. This is an issue that affects people of color disproportionally to the rest of the population and it's time we finda better solution than build more prisons and making prison guard unions a huge political force.

These guys with character issues need to be driven out of the NFL though. There's more important social issues with Henry than his drug use, like the 9 children he brought into the world and doesn't or can't support.

Children need fathers I'd rather see us spending more money on that.

scott.475
11-02-2008, 03:28 PM
Um, I think I'd rather have him in jail than supporting his kids by slinging dope, and putting even more children at risk by making THEM drug users.

BroncoTech
11-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Again his character issues prevented him from supporting his children even when he was an NFL millionaire. Where did you get the idea drug dealers use the profits to support their nine children?

5 million people a year die a year from cocaine, 60 million a year die from tobacco. Lock up all the drug dealers and throw away the key and drug use stays at a constant rate.

Maybe you can't legislate a mans appetite.

Lonestar
11-02-2008, 04:03 PM
It's time America takes a long look at it's drug laws. We have 10% of the world's population and 25% of the incarcerated people, so enough Americans are in jail. But drug use has not gone down. 80% of the people that used to smoke tobacco have quit, and not one person was put in jail, rather education programs and general awareness made a huge difference.

Sure someone with 5 kilos of blow deserves some jail time but a pot smoker is arrested every 45 seconds and 80% of the cases a prosecutor handles are drug related cases. This war on drugs is a war on it's own people with no end in sight. This is an issue that affects people of color disproportionally to the rest of the population and it's time we finda better solution than build more prisons and making prison guard unions a huge political force.

These guys with character issues need to be driven out of the NFL though. There's more important social issues with Henry than his drug use, like the 9 children he brought into the world and doesn't or can't support.

Children need fathers I'd rather see us spending more money on that.

looks to me like we need more jail space..

LRtagger
11-02-2008, 06:41 PM
Well, since this is a federal case, and the feds almost always get convictions, I'm thinking the lifetime ban is the last of his worries. No way he gets out in time to be a productive player again, and no team would ever want to touch him anyway...well, maybe the Raiders or Ravens, but only the Ravens count as an actual professional team...

Dont forget the Bengals

BroncoTech
11-02-2008, 07:18 PM
70 years of just building more prisons hasn't kept drugs off the streets. 70 years of playing whack-a-mole and watching another pop up. You expect the same solution to bring new results instead of trying a new solution.

More than one in 100 adults in the United States is in jail or prison, an all-time high that is costing state governments nearly $50 billion a year and the federal government $5 billion more, according to a report released yesterday.