PDA

View Full Version : Denver Broncos Dreamscene

Cutler6MVP
10-01-2008, 08:23 AM
Does anyone have one of these? If not does anyone know how to make one? I think that would be a pretty awesome thing.

Thanks in advance.

ApaOps5
10-01-2008, 09:14 AM
Yeah I have no clue what you are even talking about. But it sounds cool

Cutler6MVP
10-01-2008, 10:47 AM
Dreamscene is whats used in Vista Ultimate. Its an HD MPG video that plays as your desktop background, flashing colors, etc...

I guess theres a way to get it on the regular vista products as well, so I thought I'd drop a line over here and see if anyone has already created one since I cant seem to find one online anywhere.

Davii
10-01-2008, 11:02 AM
They're few and far between man. I haven't seen a Bronco's one, BUT all you need to do is take some movie and make it your background.

For example, take the video clip of Cutler flattening the Chiefs LB this past weekend, size it to whatever size you have your desktop set at, and point your BG to the MPG and VOILA!

You could also use a flash program such as Dreamscene and create this then convert the finished SWF file to and MPG. Go crazy floating Bronco's heads, whatever.

The big thing ou want to do is find a SHORT clip that can be looped easily with no jerkiness from the end to the beginning of the clip.

I like the idea and might try to put something together, but don't hold your breath as it won't be anytime soon.

Cutler6MVP
10-01-2008, 11:11 AM
I understand the process of it, wasnt sure on the which tools to use til now but I dont have time. I am an IT guy, more so on the networking side of things along with various windows help but this is somewhat out of my IT experience. I have faith I could get something up but I dont have the time to get it done.

I was more so thinking about a flamming broncos head and horse of some sort. I know we have a lot of creative guys on this board. Id more so like to loop a picture with actions or some sort of that. I know I wont be able to create my own "movie" from scratch.

Davii
10-01-2008, 11:13 AM
I understand the process of it, wasnt sure on the which tools to use til now but I dont have time. I am an IT guy, more so on the networking side of things along with various windows help but this is somewhat out of my IT experience. I have faith I could get something up but I dont have the time to get it done.

I was more so thinking about a flamming broncos head and horse of some sort. I know we have a lot of creative guys on this board. Id more so like to loop a picture with actions or some sort of that. I know I wont be able to create my own "movie" from scratch.

You certainly could! If you're just looking for a flaming horse head at least. If you're at all good with photoshop it'll be easy for you.

Photoshop some flames onto a bronco head, make about ten copies and edit small flame changes into each one, loop them using a flash prog (coffee cup firestarter is my favorite) and then convert the finished swf to mpg and you're done man.

Thnikkaman
10-01-2008, 11:21 AM

I am guessing that this is a WPF type of thing. :think: I may be able to put something together after I search on how to create one. Maybe a slideshow of images or something, or some clips if I can find it in a proper resolution. Hell, I could do this at work since I am quitting this job on the 10th.

Cutler6MVP
10-01-2008, 11:50 AM
You certainly could! If you're just looking for a flaming horse head at least. If you're at all good with photoshop it'll be easy for you.

Photoshop some flames onto a bronco head, make about ten copies and edit small flame changes into each one, loop them using a flash prog (coffee cup firestarter is my favorite) and then convert the finished swf to mpg and you're done man.

I can handle photoshop to a certain extent, but flash is something ive never messed with and I know that's what needs to be done to make things like this.

BroncoJoe
10-01-2008, 11:53 AM
This site has some tools, but I'm out of my league here:

http://www.dreamscene.org/

BroncoJoe
10-01-2008, 12:07 PM
Edit: NUDITY IN THE LINK

This site is even better :shocked:

http://www.sexydream.org/download.php