PDA

View Full Version : Marvin Austin could be a great fit for Denver.

ArmyOfBroncos
02-28-2011, 08:56 PM
His unofficial 40 time was 4.80 that and his 38 bench reps at 309 lbs makes this guy a beast. I would love to see Denver pick this guy up. He has drive and the passion. :defense: I understand he was suspended his last year but I think he would do just fine.

HORSEPOWER 56
02-28-2011, 09:59 PM
Unfortunately, he's a workout warrior but he really has no real game tape of him dominating. Even when he played he was just average in the NCAA.

ArmyOfBroncos
02-28-2011, 11:54 PM
Unfortunately, he's a workout warrior but he really has no real game tape of him dominating. Even when he played he was just average in the NCAA.

Yeah I understand that but I really feel with the right coaching and people around him he could be a great player. If nothing else I just thought with someone that has that much speed and power could learn enough to break out and make a name for him self in the NFL.:defense: I get that its unlikely but would be nice to follow him to see how he develops.:salute:

Ziggy
03-01-2011, 12:30 AM
I'd rather see the new regime pick a player with more heart and less talent. Give me the Al Wilsons over the Vernon Gholstens any day of the week.

WARHORSE
03-01-2011, 01:27 AM
His unofficial 40 time was 4.80 that and his 38 bench reps at 309 lbs makes this guy a beast. I would love to see Denver pick this guy up. He has drive and the passion. :defense: I understand he was suspended his last year but I think he would do just fine.

You got the college right, but the wrong player.

Robert Quinn is the guy I want. Hes going to be a special defensive end imo.:coffee:

If not him, we go Dareus or Fairley.

hotcarl
03-01-2011, 10:15 AM
really great thread and posts itt

NOT

NightTerror218
03-01-2011, 01:52 PM

Actually he dominated at the Shriner's game.

G_Money
03-01-2011, 05:16 PM
I would absolutely draft Marvin Austin.

In the 2nd round.

~G

NightTerror218
03-01-2011, 05:19 PM

In the 2nd round.

~G

As would I but depending on how the draft finally works out...some other DEs before him....if he falls to our 3rd pick....awesome

WARHORSE
03-02-2011, 12:50 PM

In the 2nd round.

~G

Quinn in the first, Austin in the second would be killer.

ArmyOfBroncos
03-03-2011, 01:45 PM
Quinn in the first, Austin in the second would be killer.

With this guys size and power and who appears to be passionate about the game would be a great 2nd round pick for Denver. I just wish we could have seen his last year. I think the guy has great potential I do not believe he is just a workout warrior. I'm just saying any guy thats 309 lbs and can run a 4.8 in the 40 and 38 bench reps is worth a solid look.:defense: Thanks for sharing guys I am still new here so I am working on the quality of my threads and post. Thanks for your time.