PDA

View Full Version : Xanders on Sirius

rcsodak
02-25-2011, 12:18 PM
Elway will help turn franchise around.
Lucky Fox was available. "Its a positive building again". Players played hard for him, especially on D side. Fox-Steelers/Giants lineage. Gonna address S/cb/lb's(M/W). Front 7 is a priority to stop the run and stop 3rd downs thru college/FA....ayers/doom outside. Blending philosophies....GWilliams/Fox Defense w/potential to shift to 34. Disruption/take-aways will be main focus. Every player will create their own role (TT). All positions are open to competition. TT knows where he's lacking and its up to him to get better. When he/McD went to visit TT week before draft, he had changed his throwing motion already. Showed what he CAN do, in gms vs Oak, comeback win vs Hou and being 1 pass away from beating. #1D vs SD. Alot of continuity on offense. 5/2 coaches denver/carolina.
He will be making picks. Fox/elway will have input and picks will be" consensus". If one can't be reached on a player, they'll move on to the next one.
Champ played at unbelievable level at end of last year and was a priorityy to resign. They knew they were close last year, just tweaked it. Had 45min meet with Fox, came out with huge smile.
Asked about Fox comment on KO starting. He said it is still February. Will defer to the coach.
They feel great about last years draft. DT is working hard, loves to play, will be ok.
Asked if they see a concrete best D player in the draft. He said as of right now, 8-10 guys, with some separation at the top but didn't divulge. Sees some disruptive guys.

Anybody know McCoy/Elway have history?
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

HORSEPOWER 56
02-25-2011, 12:23 PM
For those of you confused by rc's post, Xanders was on Sirius NFL Radio this morning at the combine. These are the things they talked about.

;)

rcsodak
02-25-2011, 12:28 PM
For those of you confused by rc's post, Xanders was on Sirius NFL Radio this morning at the combine. These are the things they talked about.

;)
What would I do without you. :elefant:
I accidentally hit submit button before I went back and mentioned purpose of thread. I was listening/typing. I wont worry about that now.

claymore
02-25-2011, 12:32 PM

;)

:laugh:

rcsodak
02-25-2011, 12:39 PM
Looking to have a Change in Culture/ Philosophy.

RGannon:8-8 team. Young in places(Oline)/long in the tooth in others(S). You don't go from 4win season to competing for division the next. Thinks in qb competition, KO gives them best chance to win. Played at PB level last year with no running game. Thinks he'll be under center come September.

rcsodak
02-25-2011, 12:44 PM
:laugh:

Is that a disengenuous :laugh: , clay? : )

Lonestar
02-25-2011, 12:58 PM
Thanks for the info.

Don't let the trolls get you down.

HORSEPOWER 56
02-25-2011, 01:04 PM
Thanks for the info.

Don't let the trolls get you down.

I wasn't trolling, I was giving an assist. If you notice, I high-fived him for the info. The original thread title was just "Xanders". I don't think a lot of you mobile posters know how hard it is to follow your posts sometimes. You, for instance typically seem both drunk and senile when you post because your phone changes words and half of your thoughts are indecipherable to the vast majority of us. It looks like a 3 year old wrote it because it's wrought with misspellings/incorrect words and shitty grammar due to the phone trying to auto correct everything.

underrated29
02-25-2011, 01:15 PM
I wasn't trolling, I was giving an assist. If you notice, I high-fived him for the info. The original thread title was just "Xanders". I don't think a lot of you mobile posters know how hard it is to follow your posts sometimes. You, for instance typically seem both drunk and senile when you post because your phone changes words and half of your thoughts are indecipherable to the vast majority of us. It looks like a 3 year old wrote it because it's wrought with misspellings/incorrect words and shitty grammar due to the phone trying to auto correct everything.

He is drunk and senile...

:D

topscribe
02-25-2011, 01:16 PM

Deep breath, HP . . . deep breath . . .

-----

topscribe
02-25-2011, 01:17 PM
He is drunk and senile...

:D

Aren't you confusing LS with me? :drinking:

-----

topscribe
02-25-2011, 01:19 PM
Looking to have a Change in Culture/ Philosophy.

RGannon:8-8 team. Young in places(Oline)/long in the tooth in others(S). You don't go from 4win season to competing for division the next. Thinks in qb competition, KO gives them best chance to win. Played at PB level last year with no running game. Thinks he'll be under center come September.

Well, Gannon may be right, but, on the other hand, perhaps he missed what Fox did in Carolina . . .

-----

underrated29
02-25-2011, 01:58 PM

-----

2 peas in a pod.

topscribe
02-25-2011, 02:18 PM
2 peas in a pod.

I'm offended.

Never in my life have I ever peed in a pod . . .

-----

SOCALORADO.
02-25-2011, 02:30 PM
I'm offended.

-----

Well.....lets consult North on this and see if thats true.

underrated29
02-25-2011, 02:34 PM
I'm offended.

-----

You should. It is very gratifying.

Lonestar
02-25-2011, 03:29 PM

I cant see hi-5s on mobile. I was not actually directing that at you as your a good poster mostly as for my posts, typing on an iPhone keyboard with huge fingers, also the word fixer on This puts some pretty strange words out there from time to time and some of it is a flat mistake with the huge fingers on This small keyboard. Sometimes I do not see it before hitting send late at night.

I rarely get on the forum anymore only iMac not enough time. At home to do so, remodeling another house I'm moving to. So I only post when I have spare minute while sitting around.

Lonestar
02-25-2011, 03:31 PM

-----

If I drank it would only be a quarter true.

If they care to read my post above perhaps some would get it.

But then it will not matter to some anyway. They need let go of the hate.