PDA

View Full Version : WTE's Greatist Hits

WTE
09-29-2008, 09:06 PM
Hi Guys and Gals,

I remember after New England lost to the Fins y'all had a real good time laughing at my Patriots.

Now everyone is laughing at you! :laugh: Almost a year to the date Kansas City last won a game they handily beat your ass.

With that, I bring you WTE's Greatest Hits! In honor of when you Donk fans started thumping your chests a little too early.

fins=38
pats=13

i think you need to shut the fuk up.

Awesome. Who needs to shut the freak* up now?

3-0. Hey, we have one less loss than you guys did last season.

Not anymore Dinkkaman. You lost to a much better team.

That's funny because they were also talking about how the Patsies could be 3-0....

oh wait, no they weren't. They were talking about how the Pats got stomped by the Dolphins and how their fans had to leave the game in the third quarter because the stands were filling up with tears.

That's funny because they were also talking about how the Donks could be 4-0....

oh wait, no they weren't. They were talking about how the Donks got stomped by the lowly Chiefs and how the Donk fans were thinking they’d be an easy 4-0.

I'd like to see what would happen if the Pats don't make the playoffs.

Why don’t you tell us what would happen. After all, you’re far more experienced in that area.

* I don't have a potty mouth like you.

ApaOps5
09-29-2008, 09:08 PM
For someone who got slaughtered at home you sure do run your mouth. Pretty sad if you ask me.

MOtorboat
09-29-2008, 09:08 PM
You really are the worst troll ever.

slim
09-29-2008, 09:11 PM
Sad...

WTE
09-29-2008, 09:15 PM
Sad...

Talking about your defense?

slim
09-29-2008, 09:16 PM

No...about the size of your manhood.

girler
You do so have a potty mouth and I could easily get you banned because of it. I wouldn't go around pretending to be mr innocent now if I were you- when girler could crack your balls like a pecan whenever she feels like it. :coffee: You want me to dig up the post? :D

MOtorboat

Nope, yours.

Congratulations on being the only defense in the history of the NFL to be defeated by the Single Wing/Wild Hog formation.

slim
09-29-2008, 09:17 PM
:rofl:

The single wing.

WTE
09-29-2008, 09:19 PM
You do so have a potty mouth and I could easily get you banned because of it. I wouldn't go around pretending to be mr innocent now if I were you- when girler could crack your balls like a pecan whenever she feels like it. :coffee: You want me to dig up the post? :D

dig up the post.

WTE
09-29-2008, 09:19 PM

The single wing.

The Vanilla Offense :laugh:

MOtorboat
09-29-2008, 09:21 PM
The Vanilla Offense :laugh:

Sure kicked your team's ass.

You're at a 10...we need you at about 2.

TIA.

ApaOps5
09-29-2008, 09:31 PM
I bet we steam roll your pathetic teams ass. Want to make a bet. Of course thats if your sorry ass remains after telling a girl you are going to tea bag her.

girler
09-29-2008, 09:33 PM
You teabag me and you'll find yourself a eunuch honey.

And your most filthy posts have been deleted. This one is still standing however, you little innocent boy, you.

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=306260&postcount=29

Denver Native (Carol)
09-29-2008, 09:33 PM
So - when the fins beat your team, the fins had not won a game, and when KC beat us, they had not won a game - not quite sure what you are trying to say here????????????? :confused:

Devilspawn
09-30-2008, 08:39 AM
WTE's Greatist Hits
If you're gonna call your hits the greatest, at least spell the description rite. tsk tsk

gnomeflinger
09-30-2008, 10:46 AM
Why the turnip truck had to dump WTE off here is a mystery yet to be solved. :whoknows:

BoltsOwnU
09-30-2008, 02:55 PM
So - when the fins beat your team, the fins had not won a game, and when KC beat us, they had not won a game - not quite sure what you are trying to say here????????????? :confused:

Oh I think he's just illustrating that turnabout is fairplay.:D

girler
09-30-2008, 05:49 PM
Oh I think he's just illustrating that turnabout is fairplay.:D

As long as he stops pleading innocent. :rolleyes: He's as filthy a b**tard as any man here, and everyone knows it. Innocent my ass.

BoltsOwnU
09-30-2008, 06:34 PM
As long as he stops pleading innocent. :rolleyes: He's as filthy a b**tard as any man here, and everyone knows it. Innocent my ass.

Ya know, for someone bringing it as stridently coarse as you are in this thread, you are sort of treading the same fine line imo. . .

Retired_Member_001
09-30-2008, 06:45 PM
Why don’t you tell us what would happen. After all, you’re far more experienced in that area.

* I don't have a potty mouth like you.

Sorry, but we still have a better chance than you.

WTE
09-30-2008, 06:51 PM
Ya know, for someone bringing it as stridently coarse as you are in this thread, you are sort of treading the same fine line imo. . .

You should hear what she says when she's drunk.

:beer:

Denver Native (Carol)
09-30-2008, 06:57 PM
This is team smack talk, not poster smack talk

WTE
09-30-2008, 07:25 PM
This is team smack talk, not poster smack talk

Well, to tell you the truth... :listen: the original intent of this thread was in fact poster smack.

You know, a little payback for that embarrassing loss your Broncos had last weekend.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-30-2008, 08:20 PM
Well, to tell you the truth... :listen: the original intent of this thread was in fact poster smack.

You know, a little payback for that embarrassing loss your Broncos had last weekend.

I think you know what I meant

WTE
09-30-2008, 08:33 PM
I think you know what I meant

Yes ma'am.

:sheep:

Midnight Blue
09-30-2008, 10:13 PM

Oh, please. WTE claimed that he doesn't have a "potty mouth" and Girler proved via the post that survived his earlier outburst that his statement was inaccurate.

Oh, and while two teams both dropped games that they (on paper) should have won, the two instances aren't equal because one was a road loss and one was at home. It's worse to let a pathetic team own you in front of your own fans on your own turf. Furthermore, preseason expectations of the Pats (and the Boltz for that matter) were far, far higher than they were for the Broncos. There is no valid comparison here, but then with WTE, that's no surprise because he has no game in the first place.

Northman
09-30-2008, 10:17 PM
Oh, please. WTE claimed that he doesn't have a "potty mouth" and Girler proved via the post that survived his earlier outburst that his statement was inaccurate.

Oh, and while two teams both dropped games that they (on paper) should have won, the two instances aren't equal because one was a road loss and one was at home. It's worse to let a pathetic team own you in front of your own fans on your own turf. Furthermore, preseason expectations of the Pats (and the Boltz for that matter) were far, far higher than they were for the Broncos. There is no valid comparison here, but then with WTE, that's no surprise because he has no game in the first place.

I love watching Blue in action. She's fiesty. :laugh:

Midnight Blue
09-30-2008, 10:20 PM
I love watching Blue in action. She's fiesty. :laugh:

Hehehe... and in a very good mood tonight too. :wine:

(thanks! :D)

WTE
09-30-2008, 10:44 PM
Hehehe... and in a very good mood tonight too. :wine:

(thanks! :D)

You're a chick?

Any good looking?

Midnight Blue
09-30-2008, 10:59 PM
You're a chick?

Any good looking?

Um... yes, I'm a lady. As to good-looking, that's in the eye of the beer-holder... I mean beholder.

girler
10-01-2008, 09:09 AM
Watch out, she hasn't claimed to be innocent either.

Midnight Blue
10-01-2008, 02:38 PM
Watch out, she hasn't claimed to be innocent either.

Au contraire... I'm definitely not "innocent".... ;)

WTE
10-01-2008, 07:47 PM
Au contraire... I'm definitely not "innocent".... ;)

Hmmmmm,

Does that mean you might consider hooking up with this guy?

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/mich388_2006/ugly_guy.jpg

Midnight Blue
10-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Hmmmmm,

Does that mean you might consider hooking up with this guy?

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/mich388_2006/ugly_guy.jpg

Nope... no way. That is not a picture of my husband and I don't cheat.

girler
10-01-2008, 09:30 PM
Nope... no way. That is not a picture of my husband and I don't cheat.

Again, I say watch out- that's the exact same thing I said before he got filthy nasty with me. I don't cheat.

ApaOps5
10-01-2008, 09:40 PM
If all this guy does is run his mouth and be disrespectful to the ladies on this forum why not send him on his way? Just curious is all but the tea baggin comment should have got him a break at least.

WTE
10-01-2008, 09:41 PM
Again, I say watch out- that's the exact same thing I said before he got filthy nasty with me. I don't cheat.

Filthy Nasty?

There's no proof of that!

I'm gonna have to book you on making false charges.

Spread 'em!

girler
10-01-2008, 09:46 PM
If all this guy does is run his mouth and be disrespectful to the ladies on this forum why not send him on his way? Just curious is all but the tea baggin comment should have got him a break at least.

If you'll notice, he's pleading "no proof" because Carol went and spent hours deleting the debacle that happened after he was so nasty. I have never called anyone the names online that I've called "innocent," "non-potty-mouthed" WTE.

WTE
10-01-2008, 09:47 PM

My advice to you:

Midnight Blue
10-01-2008, 10:06 PM
Filthy Nasty?

There's no proof of that!

I'm gonna have to book you on making false charges.

Spread 'em!

Some of us were here on the forum that night and saw what you posted before mods (Carol) cleaned it up.

WTE
10-01-2008, 10:08 PM
Some of us were here on the forum that night and saw what you posted before mods (Carol) cleaned it up.

I don't recall.

http://rcrawford79.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/ronald-reagan-picture.jpg

ApaOps5
10-01-2008, 10:10 PM
My advice to you:

Soak your set in Miracle-Gro.

Yeah my advise to you is don't type what you won't say in person. The one who needs to grow a pair is you my friend.

Midnight Blue
10-01-2008, 10:14 PM
I don't recall.

Too bad. I do recall.

girler
10-01-2008, 10:15 PM
Too bad. I do recall.

Me too.

MOtorboat
10-01-2008, 10:18 PM
I don't recall.

Wow, that was classless.

I believe the words **** Stick come to mind.

MOtorboat
10-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Seriously unbelievable.

Hey, WTE, it's all been in good fun till now.

Go **** yourself.

ApaOps5
10-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Some of this shit he has said here wouldn't be tolerated over at Orangemane. Now that is saying a lot.

girler
10-01-2008, 10:26 PM
Some of this shit he has said here wouldn't be tolerated over at Orangemane. Now that is saying a lot.

If WTE lived in Denver, I'm pretty sure Mr.B would have ripped off his balls and shoved them down his throat- just on principle for talking to his wife that way. As it was, I just b*tch slapped him and let everyone watch. He thinks the fact that I didn't cry and get him banned means that he won. :rolleyes: He doesn't realize that he's my little b*tch forever and everyone knows it.

ApaOps5
10-01-2008, 10:28 PM
I guarantee you he wouldn't say the stuff he has said here in person. The dude would be dropped, at least where I come from he would. But types like him won't back up what they type in person.

WTE
10-02-2008, 07:58 PM

Are you the one who reported that post?

Looks like we got a little wuss tattle-tale on our hands.

ApaOps5
10-02-2008, 08:02 PM
I didn't report anything little boy. Not my style.

WTE
10-02-2008, 08:52 PM
I didn't report anything little boy. Not my style.

But you're not man enough to handle smack.

You and that guy from Missouri.

You've been "femnitized."

MOtorboat
10-02-2008, 08:54 PM
But you're not man enough to handle smack.

You and that guy from Missouri.

You've been "femnitized."

Hey douche bag, how you doing tonight. We've been talking about the VP debate over in the politics forum.

WTE
10-02-2008, 09:01 PM
Hey douche bag, how you doing tonight. We've been talking about the VP debate over in the politics forum.

You seem very angry since your Broncos got blown out by Kansas City.

Are you OK?

I'm worried about your well-being.

MOtorboat
10-02-2008, 09:03 PM
You seem very angry since your Broncos got blown out by Kansas City.

Are you OK?

I'm worried about your well-being.

Nah, I'm good...just wondering how it feels to know that you're a douche bag.

ApaOps5
10-02-2008, 09:04 PM
Yeah so I guess being a man is typing about tea bagging and spreading legs on the internet where there is no threat against you. Essentially you can run your mouth from afar. Yep thats being a man. Thats why you are a little boy.

WTE
10-02-2008, 09:07 PM
Yeah so I guess being a man is typing about tea bagging and spreading legs on the internet where there is no threat against you. Essentially you can run your mouth from afar. Yep thats being a man. Thats why you are a little boy.

You're coming across as limp dicked.

Please stop stalking me.

MOtorboat
10-02-2008, 09:08 PM

Please stop stalking me.

Please stop posting.

WTE
10-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Nah, I'm good...just wondering how it feels to know that you're a douche bag.

Mods,

I never leveled such awful words on these forums like this clown.

Please see this guy from Missouri straight. He seems troubled.

Meth?

MOtorboat
10-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Mods,

Meth?

No...you just make fun of former Presidents and Alzheimer's patients.

Hmmm...which one is worse?

WTE
10-02-2008, 09:10 PM
Please stop posting.

You should step away from the Smack Boards now.

You're not equipped to handle it here.

You shoulda ducked before entering.

girler
10-02-2008, 09:11 PM
Mods,

Meth?

Calling someone "limp dicked" is better than asking how it feels to be a douche bag? Or any of the things you told me in that thread that I'm sure the mods REMEMBER you said because they had to delete it themselves is better than that??? :laugh: You're a worse actor/liar than my 13 year old. :lol:

MOtorboat
10-02-2008, 09:12 PM
You should step away from the Smack Boards now.

You're not equipped to handle it here.

You shoulda ducked before entering.

Nah...just not wasting my time...

WTE
10-02-2008, 09:12 PM

No...you just make fun of former Presidents and Alzheimer's patients.

Hmmm...which one is worse?

See, that's how you're wrong and how you're not equipped to handle it here.

I was talking about Reagan's response to Iran-Contra. Were you even old enough to remember that?

Idiot!

WTE
10-02-2008, 09:14 PM
Calling someone "limp dicked" is better than asking how it feels to be a douche bag? Or any of the things you told me in that thread that I'm sure the mods REMEMBER you said because they had to delete it themselves is better than that??? :laugh: You're a worse actor/liar than my 13 year old. :lol:

Step away. This is a battle between me and a couple boys.

No girls allowed!

MOtorboat
10-02-2008, 09:14 PM
See, that's how you're wrong and how you're not equipped to handle it here.

I was talking about Reagan's response to Iran-Contra. Were you even old enough to remember that?

Idiot!

"I don't remember." Picture of Reagan.

Um, classless and retarded. Go ahead and try to defend that.

Am I old enough? No...I'm not.

But I am old enough to realize how much of a complete douche bag you have to be to even use that joke with Reagan. It's classless, and so are you and your douche bag of a coach.

MOtorboat
10-02-2008, 09:15 PM

No girls allowed!

I think I can say this for most everyone involved.

Go **** yourself.

girler
10-02-2008, 09:16 PM

No girls allowed!

**** off!

WTE
10-02-2008, 09:16 PM
"I don't remember." Picture of Reagan.

Um, classless and retarded. Go ahead and try to defend that.

Am I old enough? No...I'm not.

But I am old enough to realize how much of a complete douche bag you have to be to even use that joke with Reagan. It's classless, and so are you and your douche bag of a coach.

Thank you for proving my point and making a conclusion with no basis of fact.

You don't remember Iran-Contra. You don't have enough knowledge to opine.

MOtorboat
10-02-2008, 09:18 PM
Thank you for proving my point and making a conclusion with no basis of fact.

You don't remember Iran-Contra. You don't have enough knowledge to opine.

You don't make the joke, you freakin' moron. I understand the context, and you don't go there unless you're a douche bag. You're clearly a douche bag.

Can I make myself any more clear?

What else should I expect from a douche bag who must support the drunk driver from Massachusetts.

WTE
10-02-2008, 09:18 PM
I think I can say this for most everyone involved.

Go **** yourself.

Yes, you've said that before. And again, you seem angry. I'm worried about your well-being.

Is everything OK?

ApaOps5
10-02-2008, 09:19 PM

Please stop stalking me.

Whats the matter little boy. Don't like being schooled? Only way to come back is tell me to leave you alone.

Can't stand the heat little boy?

MOtorboat
10-02-2008, 09:19 PM
Yes, you've said that before. And again, you seem angry. I'm worried about your well-being.

Is everything OK?

Yup, I'm doing just fine.

I just think you're a complete douche bag.

WTE
10-02-2008, 09:20 PM
You don't make the joke, you freakin' moron. I understand the context, and you don't go there unless you're a douche bag. You're clearly a douche bag.

Can I make myself any more clear?

What else should I expect from a douche bag who must support the drunk driver from Massachusetts.

Mods,

I think someone needs a timeout.

Gosh.

~weird~

MOtorboat
10-02-2008, 09:22 PM
Mods,

I think someone needs a timeout.

Gosh.

~weird~

I'm not the one baiting the conversation. I'm just calling it how I see it.

I'm surprised you haven't been banned before, being as you're dumb enough to come onto a site and claim you're the worst troll ever.

Actually, come to think of it, for someone who was whining about Aps possibly reporting your post earlier, it's quite ironic that you're asking the mods to give me a vacation.

Hypocrite?

WTE
10-02-2008, 09:22 PM
Whats the matter little boy. Don't like being schooled? Only way to come back is tell me to leave you alone.

Can't stand the heat little boy?

Looks like you and the troubled kid from Missouri need some new material.

All you say is "little boy" and all he says is "douche bag"

Really, I don't think you two are properly "equipped" for this forum.

Time to put your toys away.

MOtorboat
10-02-2008, 09:23 PM
Looks like you and the troubled kid from Missouri need some new material.

All you say is "little boy" and all he says is "douche bag"

Really, I don't think you two are properly "equipped" for this forum.

Time to put your toys away.

Fine, I can change my tune.

Hypocrite.

gnomeflinger
Since when do you get to make the rules on who is allowed in certain threads? YOU NEVER HAVE! You're just a sad, decrepid waste of skin who needs a new hobby than invading message boards just to call people names. Be careful of who you sling shit to because these people have a lot more credibility than you and you will lose.

Denver Native (Carol)
Thread is now being closed.

Tned
10-02-2008, 10:00 PM
Mods,

Meth?

I cannot condone, and am disappointed how the people in this thread responded to your COMPLETELY unacceptable posts, rather than reporting the posts.

HOWEVER, you crossed many lines. When you return from your short suspension, do not do it again.

Thanks to Carol :salute: for following this infantile ranting through multiple threads and trying to clean it up as quickly as it was posted.