PDA

View Full Version : Cbs

56crash
09-29-2008, 12:10 PM
I am sick of the Announcers on CBS all of them suck . Is there a way we do a wright in campaign and get them do something they are a sad sack of suds all of them ! Fox is way better . I wish they would hire John Elway and TD to do games that would be one heck of a team.

LRtagger
09-29-2008, 12:27 PM
:wine:

Buff
09-29-2008, 12:32 PM
I agree that CBS needs an overhaul on their announcers...

I'm sick of Dan Dierdorf, Don Criqui, Dan Fouts, Randy Cross and Dick Enberg. All those guys ought to take a hike...

I like Jim Nantz and Phil Simms though, and I like Gus Johnson's enthusiasm...

BigDaddyBronco
09-29-2008, 12:33 PM
Oh my.....

:tsk:

Tired old sack of ....

jrelway
09-29-2008, 12:36 PM
we flat out stank yesterday. cant say i blame them.

56crash
09-29-2008, 12:41 PM
we flat out stank yesterday. cant say i blame them.

what does that have to do with the announcers ? they suck all of them!!!!!!!!!! what does one game have to do with it ?

silkamilkamonico
09-29-2008, 01:05 PM
If I was announcing that game yesterday, you would have heard the words Denver, defense, and utter garbage, countless of times throughout the afternoon.

Lonestar
09-29-2008, 01:05 PM
what does that have to do with the announcers ? they suck all of them!!!!!!!!!! what does one game have to do with it ?

it is impossible to make a silk purse out of a sows ear..

jrelway
09-29-2008, 01:08 PM

so turn the volume down or something. bitch about our defense or something. who gives a rats ass about the cbs announcers. imagine a game with no commentary. wouldnt be too fun.

56crash
09-29-2008, 01:19 PM
ok you guys don't get what I am talking about we won the first game it was never about how good the broncos were it was god the raiders stink ....

I want someone new in the booth that has done something in the last few years that has a pesonalty... these people are badly matched and could not talk there ways out of a wet paper sack .

CBS in genral has no clue they don't even show there pre game here in this ariea !!!! then they show some stupid moutain bike race instead of the late game what the hell? how much did they pay to get the rights to NFL Football then show none of it ...

I got one Question how many of you would like to meet Randy Cross and have dinner with the smuck ? Now ask yourself would you like to have dinner with say Lynn Swan or say Bob Greise ..

there are better options

silkamilkamonico
09-29-2008, 01:24 PM
ok you guys don't get what I am talking about we won the first game it was never about how good the broncos were it was god the raiders stink ....

The Raiders don't stink. They aren't one of the better teams, but they aren't one of the worst.

Denver has the ability to beat almost any team in the NFL. That's a good thing. They also have the ability to lose to almost any team in the NFL. You don't see any of the consistently great teams have as garbage of a defense as Denver has.

jrelway
09-29-2008, 01:28 PM
the commentating is the least of our worries. let them hate on us. maybe we'll make them all look like charlatans when we win the superbowl. :)

honz
09-29-2008, 01:34 PM
What is wrong with thinking the announcers suck? I agree with 56crash. It's not about them liking us or talking good about the Broncos...they just flat out suck at announcing. I feel like I could do a better job than a lot of the hack announcers that CBS has.

Davii
09-29-2008, 01:39 PM
I normally turn the volume down and listen to the radio, or stream an internet roadcast that I like.

LRtagger
09-29-2008, 01:45 PM

The Raiders game was on MNF (ESPN) and had Mike and Mike plus Ditka

BroncoTech
09-29-2008, 06:37 PM
I hate to be a whiner but ya, I sure have noticed. For me it began 2 years ago when I spent $1500 for a HDTV the weekend before the Superbowl. It rained that game and CBS didn't even wipe the rain drops off their camera lens all game.

The announcers this season, you can't help but notice it's like they live in the other team's city. And the camera coverage I've been finding it extremely poor. There's action on the field but we are stuck to this view that equates to being a fly on the QB's shoulder and the QB's head covers the entire screen. It's like they'll do any shot that doesn't show what's happening.

Female reporters. Networks are nixing them and nobody cares because these pre rehearsed skits they put on add nothing to the game or action. I agree CBS needs to shake up their team.

sneakers
10-01-2008, 04:19 AM
Fox is terrible!