PDA

View Full Version : The Tim Tebow accomplishments thread.

underrated29
02-22-2011, 04:47 PM
There was a thread similar to this at BF, but the guy never kept it updated. I liked the idea. So now we have it here.

Many said Tebow was NOT a frist rd QB, but rather a 2nd/3rd rounder.
IMO these are things that would make up a great QB. A first round QB, a great to elite QB. Weather they are a pocket passer, runner, lefty, righty, or doug floutie. These accomplishments are something only the good to great QBs acheive....(besides win a SB). And things we have heard good or bad about Tebow from the Scouts/Pros etc...

We will track them here and see just how much the haters hate and the nut huggers over love his nuts. Some of these we can track now, others will have to wait as he gets more playing time and starts. Here are what we have seen and what we might see. (if you have suggestions, serious ones, throw them in and i'll edit them in)

1. Tebow has a weak arm, can not make NFL throws:-False- I think we have seen him make all the throws- arm strength is not chad pennington

2. Cant take snaps under center:- I think he has shown he can, struggled some in the begging, but this looks to be a problem that has been fixed.

3. Wont be a successful runner in the nfl:- I do not think anyone can say this is the case. Dude has run up and down on #1 run D and the #31 run D....He can run it, and cant really be stopped.

4.He is not accurate:-

5. Cant read defenses

6. Release is too slow

7. Takes off running, not going through progressions

8. Is going to get injured because of style of play, wont last

9. 300+ passing game-CHECK

10. 100+ Rushing game

11. 250+ pass and 100+ rush

12. Multi TD game-CHECK

13. Mulit pass TD game

14. Multi pass and rush TD game

15. TD of 40+ yards-CHECK

16. TD of 60+ yards

17. Come back win-Down 15 to 0 with 4 minutes left- and Wins! against miami

18. 25pt half

19. No INT game with at least 1 TD pass-CHECK

20. 25+ completions in win

21. First win-CHECK

22. First start-CHECK

23. Five game win steak

24. Orchestrate back to back scoring drives-CHECK, against the dolphins

25. Scoring drives over 80 yards-CHECK- against the bolts (was not the starter that game though)

26. Mulitple scoring drives of 80 yards in game

27. Pass to 5+ different WR in a win

28. Win 10+ games in season

29. Have back to back 300+ yard games

30. Convert 3rd downs/ High % of success (Not sure on the number so whatever that may be)

If TT is not a legit 1st rdr he should not be able to do half of this, if he is, then he should be able to do all or most of it. Throw out suggestions or dates/ Stats of accomplishments for any specific #.....

rcsodak
02-22-2011, 05:32 PM
Date a hot cheerleader or celebrity
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

dogfish
02-22-2011, 06:45 PM
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/2167/lucypindere.jpg (http://img715.imageshack.us/i/lucypindere.jpg/)

[/Thread]

Northman
02-22-2011, 06:46 PM
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/2167/lucypindere.jpg (http://img715.imageshack.us/i/lucypindere.jpg/)

[/Thread]

He's a winner in my book already. :salute:

Buff
02-22-2011, 06:52 PM
( ) Have Sex
(X) Turn Down Sex

KCL
02-22-2011, 07:23 PM

[/Thread]

Is this Tebow's g/f? I wonder what mama thinks of her? :lol:

dogfish
02-22-2011, 07:30 PM
Is this Tebow's g/f? I wonder what mama thinks of her? :lol:

lady, i don't exactly spend much time reading the gossip rags, but it was pretty widely reported that tim was dating her back when he was at florida. . . beyond that i have no idea. . .

and if you mean mama tebow, she should be damn proud!

sneakers
02-22-2011, 07:48 PM
Tim Tebow once breastfed a starving infant back to health.

nevcraw
02-22-2011, 07:58 PM
Tim Tebow once breastfed a starving infant back to health.

and then he circumsized it..

KCL
02-22-2011, 08:26 PM
lady, i don't exactly spend much time reading the gossip rags, but it was pretty widely reported that tim was dating her back when he was at florida. . . beyond that i have no idea. . .

and if you mean mama tebow, she should be damn proud!

I bet daddy is..;)

atwater27
02-22-2011, 08:34 PM
and then he circumsized it..

with his teeth.

atwater27
02-22-2011, 08:35 PM
Sorry, but the only thing Tebow has accomplished is surviving his rookie season and taking over a crappy team. I like him, and I look forward to his accomplishments. He just hasn't done them yet.

Dzone
02-23-2011, 06:08 AM
wish this team had 22 Tim Tebows. We would win it all.

Juriga72
02-23-2011, 07:55 AM
( ) Have Sex
(X) Turn Down Sex

( ) - Had multiple paternity lawsuits filed against him
(X)-Does not need fingers on both hands to count children fathered.

BroncoStud
02-23-2011, 09:16 AM

[/Thread]

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

How in the world do you date her and stay a virgin!??!

atwater27
02-23-2011, 09:22 AM
Jeebus folks, do you truly believe he is a virgin?

rcsodak
02-23-2011, 11:08 AM
( ) Have Sex
(X) Turn Down Sex

Hey Buff, please keep this thread about TT.
Tia

rcsodak
02-23-2011, 11:10 AM
Do you have proof otherwise?

Juriga72
02-23-2011, 12:19 PM

Everytime he undoes that bra... He has to go to the hospital and get stitches.

he just touches that thing and it explodes off her.....

god doesnt let bras stretch THAT far without repercussions

KCL
02-23-2011, 12:37 PM

Maybe she is a virgin also :whoknows:

:D

rcsodak
02-23-2011, 12:43 PM
Maybe she is a virgin also :whoknows:

:D

I heard you have some features like hers. True?

KCL
02-23-2011, 12:46 PM
I heard you have some features like hers. True?

rc....the last time we had a discussion...our post were off topic and were deleted.

rcsodak
02-23-2011, 12:54 PM
rc....the last time we had a discussion...our post were off topic and were deleted.
I have NO idea what you're talking about

KCL
02-23-2011, 12:57 PM
I have NO idea what you're talking about

oh okay..well to answer your original question about "features" I have
NO idea what you're talking about.

rcsodak
02-23-2011, 01:17 PM
oh okay..well to answer your original question about "features" I have
NO idea what you're talking about.
ok. Duly noted.

KCL
02-23-2011, 02:18 PM
ok. Duly noted.

Thank you...remember the thread isn't about me and my features or my accomplishments...:D

rcsodak
02-23-2011, 04:27 PM
Thank you...remember the thread isn't about me and my features or my accomplishments...:D
hmmmm....maybe one should be?

I've had so many become all about me, I guess I was trying to spread the wealth.
knowwhatImeanLuverne?

KCL
02-23-2011, 04:35 PM
hmmmm....maybe one should be?

I've had so many become all about me, I guess I was trying to spread the wealth.
knowwhatImeanLuverne?

You're special...I'm not..that's why there are no threads about me.

rcsodak
02-23-2011, 04:41 PM
You're special...I'm not..that's why there are no threads about me. No no noooooo....they don't have to start out about you.....

underrated29
02-23-2011, 04:43 PM
ok you guys. Keep taking my thread off topic and I will request bewbs for homage. KCL- we are looking at you me lady.

KCL
02-23-2011, 04:44 PM
ok you guys. Keep taking my thread off topic and I will request bewbs for homage. KCL- we are looking at you me lady.

It's rc's fault.

rcsodak
02-23-2011, 04:48 PM
It's rc's fault.
:eek:

rcsodak
02-23-2011, 04:48 PM
:couch:

Bullgator
02-24-2011, 01:46 AM

What if he is man... I mean I know most of you guys cant beleive someone would do that cuz your so damn jaded BUT what if he is the real deal and practices what he preaches.. WHAT IF??

rcsodak
02-24-2011, 11:04 AM
What if he is man... I mean I know most of you guys cant beleive someone would do that cuz your so damn jaded BUT what if he is the real deal and practices what he preaches.. WHAT IF??
Are you seriously wanting to go there?
On this forum?
With these posters?

You might need TT's help

Dzone
02-24-2011, 11:33 AM
Let talk about Tebow. He is the only reason the 2010 season didn't totally suck. Ok, him and Champ going to his 10th pro bowel
Tebow tebow tebow!!!! He is so good that Elway is even jealous in private.

underrated29
02-24-2011, 11:54 AM
Boobs or ****!!!!

Thank You very much.

bcbronc
02-24-2011, 02:42 PM
okay, but I'm not really comfortable with this....

http://theredneckmommy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/man-boobs.jpg

KCL
02-24-2011, 02:44 PM
damn bc..looks like you have some serious sores on them boobs.

bcbronc
02-24-2011, 02:47 PM
don't judge me KCL. :(

KCL
02-24-2011, 02:58 PM
don't judge me KCL. :(

Not judging...just observing...:D

honz
02-24-2011, 05:55 PM
I bet Tim Tebow wipes his butt like a champ.

Dzone
02-24-2011, 06:05 PM
thats the sickest picture I evrer laid eyes on...excuse me while I puke

Dzone
02-24-2011, 06:06 PM
damn bro, I think you are eating some high estrogen pesticides in your food..
its giving you beyittch tits

BroncoStud
02-25-2011, 03:08 AM
F'ing GROSS lol. :shocked:

atwater27
02-25-2011, 09:11 AM
okay, but I'm not really comfortable with this....

http://theredneckmommy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/man-boobs.jpg

f71VqFgwPy4

underrated29
10-24-2011, 04:29 PM
updated.

weazel
10-24-2011, 04:34 PM

[/Thread]

lmao, and people are stupid enough to think he's a virgin LMFAO!!!!!

Ravage!!!
10-24-2011, 04:36 PM

They believed Brittney Spears was a 'virgin' while she was dating Timerlake too :lol:

BroncoWave
10-24-2011, 04:41 PM

Yeah, because anyone who isn't a cynical a-hole is stupid. :rolleyes:

I find it completely believable that he is a virgin. Coming from the bible belt, I've met plenty of jesus freaks who have had ample opportunity to get some wait until marriage. I don't see why that is so unbelievable.

weazel
10-24-2011, 05:44 PM
Yeah, because anyone who isn't a cynical a-hole is stupid. :rolleyes:

I find it completely believable that he is a virgin. Coming from the bible belt, I've met plenty of jesus freaks who have had ample opportunity to get some wait until marriage. I don't see why that is so unbelievable.

I live in a bible belt... and went to a Catholic school. religion doesn't mean shit when it comes to sex. If someone wants to have sex they will, the boogey man or whatever false belief someone has doesn't have anything to do with it.

I'm cynical because I dont believe the dude is a virgin? Get off the soapbox

It's almost like tebow is one of those tv evangelists and you brainless schmucks just hang on his every word. Get a grip

CrazyHorse
10-24-2011, 06:20 PM
First and only Broncos QB to beat the fins at Miami.

dogfish
10-25-2011, 04:23 AM
does having more adoring fanbois than hannah montana count as an accomplishment?

I Eat Staples
10-25-2011, 10:29 AM
If Tebow is really a virgin then what a waste. He could be getting so much action.

slim
10-25-2011, 10:31 AM
I live in a bible belt... and went to a Catholic school. religion doesn't mean shit when it comes to sex. If someone wants to have sex they will, the boogey man or whatever false belief someone has doesn't have anything to do with it.

It's almost like tebow is one of those tv evangelists and you brainless schmucks just hang on his every word. Get a grip

People that have an overly restictive (religious) childhood are usually sexual freaks.

underrated29
10-25-2011, 11:17 AM
does having more adoring fanbois than hannah montana count as an accomplishment?

This is going in the list.

TT15Superman
10-25-2011, 11:36 AM

It's almost like tebow is one of those tv evangelists and you brainless schmucks just hang on his every word. Get a gripThe stupidity is believing that he is NOT a virgin.

Given his celebrity and well-known fact of his virginity, don't you think some slut wouldn't reveal that she had sex with Timmy? Examples galore in today's media whore society that "secrets" really are not, especially when it comes to payment of such "secrets": Tiger, Ashton, Brittany, globs of "secret" sex tapes, etc., etc., etc.

I believe him. There's nothing he has done that makes me think otherwise. If you surround yourself with the right people (family, close friends who share your faith) and stay away from the wrong places (nightclubs, bars), you can be whatever YOU want to be and live whatever LIFE you want (legal or not).

If Tebow is really a virgin then what a waste. He could be getting so much action.True and a shame. However, women to men and men to women are trouble when it comes to focus. Personal problems have a way of distracting one from the commitment to one's work. Go ask Tiger how it's working out for him.

The amount of work that Tebow needs on his game does not need the distraction of a vajay-jay.

People that have an overly restictive (religious) childhood are usually sexual freaks.Actually there is no basis to this statement. "People are usually sexual freaks" is more accurate.

The fact that media has spun the stories that Catholic priests and Boy Scout leaders can be sexual predators DOES NOT mean that all Catholic priests and Boy Scout leaders are predators or that those institutions are unsafe. Compared to the general incidence rate of sexual predators in society, the incidence rate of sexual predators in Roman Catholic diocese and Boy Scout troops is probably less than general society. It's just shockjock news that makes people aflutter and believe that it's more prevalent in such arenas.

Likewise, the fact that there are some sexual "freaks" in the bible belt/pastor's daughter does not make that a universal truth. These are called stereotypes and urban legends.

weazel
10-25-2011, 11:41 AM
The stupidity is believing that he is NOT a virgin.

Given his celebrity and well-known fact of his virginity, don't you think some slut wouldn't reveal that she had sex with Timmy? Examples galore in today's media whore society that "secrets" really are not, especially when it comes to payment of such "secrets": Tiger, Ashton, Brittany, globs of "secret" sex tapes, etc., etc., etc.

I believe him. There's nothing he has done that makes me think otherwise. If you surround yourself with the right people (family, close friends who share your faith) and stay away from the wrong places (nightclubs, bars), you can be whatever YOU want to be and live whatever LIFE you want (legal or not).

sorry jags

Jsteve01
10-25-2011, 11:44 AM
People that have an overly restictive (religious) childhood are usually sexual freaks.

I agree with you on that slim, but I don't know that it's fair to correlate Tebow adhering to his beliefs with an over restrictive background. Maybe the guy wholeheartedly desires to remain a virgin until his married because it's what he believes is the right thing to do.

TXBRONC
10-25-2011, 11:47 AM
sorry jags

Taking out the stupidity comment he has good point. If Tebow wasn't there is a very he would have already been outed.

There are guys and gals that remain chase until they are married. My wife was virgin until we got married.

Slick
10-25-2011, 11:49 AM
who cares if tebow is a virgin or not. this thread needs more pictures of that chick he used to date.

atwater27
10-25-2011, 11:59 AM
One things for sure. If he is a virgin, some poor girl is going to get a hole blown out of her backside one honeymoon eve....

BigDaddyBronco
10-25-2011, 12:02 PM
One things for sure. If he is a virgin, some poor girl is going to get a hole blown out of her backside one honeymoon eve....

Or some poor boi.....

NightTerror218
10-25-2011, 12:06 PM
Taking out the stupidity comment he has good point. If Tebow wasn't there is a very he would have already been outed.

There are guys and gals that remain chase until they are married. My wife was virgin until we got married.

So was my wife and I was def not. People do and its not as common these days. I dont doubt Tebow, its a hard choice to make and if he did it would have came out with it did with Brittany Spears or Paris Hilton.

dogfish
10-25-2011, 12:07 PM
who cares if tebow is a virgin or not. this thread needs more pictures of that chick he used to date.

i like where you're going with this. . . .

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6736/lucy1j.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/85/lucy1j.jpg/)

NightTerror218
Or some poor boi.....

Then it would be front side.......

atwater27
Then it would be front side.......

Ewwwwwwwwwwww.

Buckin' Gator
10-25-2011, 12:25 PM
Tebow can NEVER be an NFL QB, why everybody knows that,,,, don't they?

Using Tebow limited 'career' numbers to the current Top 3 NFL QB's:

Tebow's TD's per pass attempt = 1 TD per 14.9 Att --- (#1 A.Rogers is 1 TD per 11.95 Att)

Tebow's Int's per pass attempt = 1 Int per 39.7 Att --- (#2 T.Brady is 1 Int per 29.6 Att)

Tebow's TD to Int Ratio = 2.7 to 1 --- (#3 D.Brees TD/Int Ratio is 2.25 to 1)

So hate on morons.....

weazel
10-25-2011, 01:51 PM

I agree TX... I just think with the tail that is constantly around him, it would be very, very hard to not at least have a game of just the tip

underrated29
10-25-2011, 02:03 PM

Tebow's TD's per pass attempt = 1 TD per 14.9 Att --- (#1 A.Rogers is 1 TD per 11.95 Att)

Tebow's Int's per pass attempt = 1 Int per 39.7 Att --- (#2 T.Brady is 1 Int per 29.6 Att)

So hate on morons.....

Wrong thread here chief. This is not Tebows stats thread. This is his accomplishments thread. And while I find it ok to slightly derail my thread with pictures of really hot women, derailing it with stats that are in every other gator thread is not cool.

Take your stats and leave- or come up with some accomplishments or pictures of that hot girl.

Thaaaanks.

Jsteve01
10-25-2011, 04:26 PM

So hate on morons.....

wow, a bandwagon fan who just joined in June calling us morons...go buck somewhere else chappy

OMorange&blue
10-25-2011, 04:47 PM

So hate on morons.....

Are you Mcgruder or alpha seirra?

weazel
10-25-2011, 05:42 PM
all I have to say is with jags, lgenf and bullgator around, there is no way Timmy is a virgin! With them anywhere near him, one way or another, he's gonna be having some kind of sex with them.

It's like sex with Rothlisberger... one way or another, he's gonna sex you up!

Ravage!!!
10-25-2011, 05:46 PM
all I have to say is with jags, lgenf and bullgator around, there is no way Timmy is a virgin! With them anywhere near him, one way or another, he's gonna be having some kind of sex with them.

It's like sex with Rothlisberger... one way or another, he's gonna sex you up!

One in a million shot doc, one in a million!

Northman
10-27-2011, 11:05 AM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/232/238/Untitled_original_original.png?1319723212

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/232/245/Untitled_original_crop_650.jpg?1319723280

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/232/236/Untitled_original_crop_650.jpg?1319723136

Bronco4ever
10-27-2011, 12:12 PM
Tebowing is hilarious! He also has epic songs written about him.

rCLD5o5N674