PDA

View Full Version : Here's the deal...

Superchop 7
09-28-2008, 10:24 PM
So, I'm watching Bronco's history.....

Karl Mecklenberg says..... "we are coming.....there is no way we are going to let you sit back and pick us apart"

This simple statement......speaks volumes.

We easily could have dictated this game.

We blitz, run over their o-line, knock the crap out of Huard.

He throws a miracle sideline pass.

Had we continued with the pressure......we rattle his cage for the rest of the game.

Instead, once again, we go soft.

How hard is it to understand that we had to contain Bowe and Johnson ?

Hell, all we had to do is put Champ on Bowe and go after Johnson ?

We already proved we could run them over.

Stop Johnson as soon as he gets the ball.

I'll make it simple.

People need to lose their job.

They earned it.

This is not Bronco football.

topscribe
09-28-2008, 10:28 PM
Enough of trying to use their superior intellect.

I want somebody who wants to knock the crap out of them. :mad:

Larsen, anyone?

-----

Timmy!
09-28-2008, 10:29 PM
Pretty much. I guess the run blitz and D-line stunts just don't exist here. :rolleyes:

Superchop 7
09-29-2008, 09:20 AM
Young team, second rate QB coming off the bench......

You bring heat. (Just like Jay saw in his rookie year)

How can we be this dumb on defense ?

Seriously.

If Buddy Ryan called the defense, they may not even score.

We simply cannot win the Superbowl next year unless we get a different playcaller. (and a stud mlb)

Somebody needs to lose their job.

Bronco9798
09-29-2008, 09:25 AM
Young team, second rate QB coming off the bench......

You bring heat. (Just like Jay saw in his rookie year)

How can we be this dumb on defense ?

Seriously.

If Buddy Ryan called the defense, they may not even score.

We simply cannot win the Superbowl next year unless we get a different playcaller. (and a stud mlb)

Somebody needs to lose their job.

We don't have the personnel to bring the heat. Sometimes you have to have success from the front four to get pressure. You can't always rely on blitz's to get pressure. Somewhere, someday, somehow, we have to get some, just any pressure from those guys up front on their own. The DE's have to man up and make some plays on their own and quit getting owned at the LOS. Everybody wants a blitz package, I'd like to see a few too. But it would also be nice to see just one or two sacks come from a 4 man rush. Can we get one against a team like the Chiefs? Just one?

Shazam!
09-29-2008, 09:34 AM
I thought they should've bought John Lynch back. Seriously, it can't get much worse than this.

BeefStew25
09-29-2008, 09:37 AM
I thought they should've bought John Lynch back. Seriously, it can't get much worse than this.

I mean as much as I was over Lynch, he was always able to get to the QB on the safety blitz.

Good grief.

BigDaddyBronco
09-29-2008, 09:37 AM
What is the downside from blitzing like a college team?

You give up big plays for TD's.

Uhh, isn't that happening now without much blitzing.

My God man, unleash the dogs.

Bronco9798
09-29-2008, 09:40 AM
Maybe one day we can get a sack from this guy named Moss. This guy that was a 1st round pick. The DE that can't put on any weight. He should be a WR. Maybe we can start lining him up as a WR and get some value out of the money we are paying him.

BeefStew25
09-29-2008, 09:42 AM
Maybe one day we can get a sack from this guy named Moss. This guy that was a 1st round pick. The DE that can't put on any weight. He should be a WR. Maybe we can start lining him up as a WR and get some value out of the money we are paying him.

Or maybe have a 6'6" linebacker and watch him get his knees taken out from underneath him every game.

Bronco9798
09-29-2008, 09:45 AM
Or maybe have a 6'6" linebacker and watch him get his knees taken out from underneath him every game.

I glow over your thoughtfulness. And my body trembles.

Rex
09-29-2008, 09:46 AM
I glow over your thoughtfulness. And my body trembles.

Beef,

I knew it would take a while, but he is really coming around to you.

NightTrainLayne
09-29-2008, 09:49 AM
We don't have the personnel to bring the heat. Sometimes you have to have success from the front four to get pressure. You can't always rely on blitz's to get pressure. Somewhere, someday, somehow, we have to get some, just any pressure from those guys up front on their own. The DE's have to man up and make some plays on their own and quit getting owned at the LOS. Everybody wants a blitz package, I'd like to see a few too. But it would also be nice to see just one or two sacks come from a 4 man rush. Can we get one against a team like the Chiefs? Just one?

No. Close, but no.

GEM
09-29-2008, 09:49 AM
Enough of trying to use their superior intellect.

I want somebody who wants to knock the crap out of them. :mad:

Larsen, anyone?

-----

Larsen was one of the only high points of yesterday's game. That man can hit. :rockon:

Shazam!
09-29-2008, 09:54 AM
Larsen was one of the only high points of yesterday's game. That man can hit. :rockon:

I remember saying that about Hamza...

BigDaddyBronco
09-29-2008, 10:06 AM
The only reason I'm saving that TiVO. :laugh: