PDA

View Full Version : denver sucks

tboltzcali
09-28-2008, 08:31 PM
Ban me if you want, but its only fair you all have an equal thread about your team. It gives us visitors a chance to tell you how bad your team sucks and the silence after the game today in KC was well worth laughing at. Let the meltdown begin donks!!!

BigDaddyBronco
09-28-2008, 08:33 PM
We will not ban you, we're not a Chargers site. But we might throw this worthless piece of shit thread in the trash where it belongs.

tboltzcali
09-28-2008, 08:37 PM
mind as well throw the whole defense with it. kc exposed your weakness, LJ ran you all like a 5th grade PE class!!!

ApaOps5
09-28-2008, 08:39 PM
Oh its the little brother Charger fan again. Blowing his wad on that dominating win against the Raiders. Oh wait it wasn't that dominating. Go back to your hole little brother.

Northman
09-28-2008, 10:14 PM
Yea, we suck yet we beat you and blew out the raiders in their house. That doesnt speak well about your team. lol

broncogirl7
09-28-2008, 10:22 PM
It was not a great day for the Broncos, but the Chiefs will always SUCK!

tubby
10-05-2008, 06:34 PM
talk a little more shit dumbass...... 2-3

BigDaddyBronco
10-05-2008, 06:36 PM
Looks like LT is slowing down. End of his career? What's that squeaky sound? Oh, it's the Chargers window closing. :laugh:

underrated29
10-05-2008, 06:40 PM
yes we suck as bad as the dolphins.......

Didnt both of us beat you? Whats that make you?

BigDaddyBronco
10-05-2008, 06:42 PM
yes we suck as bad as the dolphins.......

Didnt both of us beat you? Whats that make you?
Over-rated!

smith49
10-05-2008, 07:11 PM
Looks like LT is slowing down. End of his career? What's that squeaky sound? Oh, it's the Chargers window closing. :laugh:

:D:D i have been hearing that squeak since norve arrived. what a pathetic excuse for a coach, such wasted talent has there never been. i dont think we will be seeing any sparkler fans today or for the rest of the weak i bet.

Dreadnought
10-05-2008, 08:13 PM

Did you catch "America's Game: The Missing Rings" on NFL network? They just profiled the 69 Vikings, and it was great stuff. I suggest NFL Films start the interview process now for the "Missing Rings: 2006-2007 Chargers" episode right about now.

Devilspawn
10-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Did you catch "America's Game: The Missing Rings" on NFL network? They just profiled the 69 Vikings, and it was great stuff. I suggest NFL Films start the interview process now for the "Missing Rings: 2006-2007 Chargers" episode right about now.
The title of the program is misleading.

How can you miss something that you've never had in the first place. It's like me saying I miss Alyssa Milano.. but I've never met her!

Now if there was an episode in the mode of Columbo where the inspector is interviewing players looking for either the 1969, 1976, 1980, 1983, 1998 or 1999 rings that mysteriously disappeared, then I'd get it.

This program should be called "Your franchise sucks because you don't have a ring."

Dreadnought
10-05-2008, 08:52 PM
The title of the program is misleading.

How can you miss something that you've never had in the first place. It's like me saying I miss Alyssa Milano.. but I've never met her!

Now if there was an episode in the mode of Columbo where the inspector is interviewing players looking for either the 1969, 1976, 1980, 1983, 1998 or 1999 rings that mysteriously disappeared, then I'd get it.

This program should be called "Your franchise sucks because you don't have a ring."

Point taken. Either way, that Charger team is certainly worthy of an episode all their own.

KCL
10-05-2008, 08:58 PM
Point taken. Either way, that Charger team is certainly worthy of an episode all their own.

so are the Chiefs....:tsk:

Flatinum
10-06-2008, 09:57 AM

Is it just me or are we seeing Lady Tom on the bench with his head down on a weekly basis?

Is he slowing down or is his hang nail still bothering him?

Broncolingus
10-06-2008, 10:00 AM
How did the Chiefs and Bolts do yesterday, again?

We may not have blown the Bucs out, but at least we won.

2-game lead in the AFC West...melikes that.

KCL
10-06-2008, 10:17 AM
How did the Chiefs and Bolts do yesterday, again?

We may not have blown the Bucs out, but at least we won.

2-game lead in the AFC West...melikes that.

You know how the Chiefs did....:mad:

;)

Broncolingus
10-06-2008, 10:19 AM
You know how the Chiefs did....:mad:

;)

I love ya, KCLady...

...TOTALLY meant for the trolls starting shit here.

(sorry about your team yesterday, BTW - ya'll bounce back)

KCL
10-06-2008, 10:24 AM
I love ya, KCLady...

...TOTALLY meant for the trolls starting shit here.

(sorry about your team yesterday, BTW - ya'll bounce back)

Trolls? KC trolls? Who DC? I don't believe there are very many
Chiefs fans here besides him and I.

The Chiefs bounce back...are you trying to be funny or what?:lol:
One thing is for sure....no way we lose this Sunday! :beer:

Broncolingus
10-06-2008, 10:36 AM
Trolls? KC trolls? Who DC? I don't believe there are very many
Chiefs fans here besides him and I.

The Chiefs bounce back...are you trying to be funny or what?:lol:
One thing is for sure....no way we lose this Sunday! :beer:

NEVER for you...more for the n0ob who started this threat.

Where is DC in fact?

I take a little trip and what - he vanishes?

I miss seeing those pictures of his pimp roll at the clubs with the ladies...

Maybe I'VE been gone to long and I agree, no way you lose this weekend...

KCL
10-06-2008, 10:38 AM
NEVER for you...more for the n0ob who started this threat.

Where is DC in fact?

I take a little trip and what - he vanishes?

I miss seeing those pictures of his pimp roll at the clubs with the ladies...

Maybe I'VE been gone to long and I agree, no way you lose this weekend...

Don't know anything about DC's whereabouts...maybe the game
yesterday drove him to drinking and he hasn't recovered yet.

Broncolingus
10-06-2008, 11:04 AM
Don't know anything about DC's whereabouts...maybe the game
yesterday drove him to drinking and he hasn't recovered yet.

I thought DC drank regardless...

...oh well, good to be back and YOU take care, Lady!

smith49
10-07-2008, 05:42 PM

no, you are completely wrong dread. they are, in fact, deserving of an entire mini-series. i mean, it would take far too many episodes to cover the dismall existense of the sd chargers.:laugh: SD SUCKS ASS!