PDA

View Full Version : Guess the slide starts early this season. . .

BoltsOwnU
09-28-2008, 08:16 PM
Usually the gutless Broncos manage enough heart to make it to week 5 or so before totally coming apart and playing down to their skill and lack of potential. However, this season, it looks like it's happening more suddenly,and earlier than it typically does. (Maybe that since the refs can't hand you an unearned win more than twice in one season?)

Good luck finishing at even .500. The annual slide into sub-mediocrity, hallmark of the Denver franchise since Elway, has begun. . .:beer:

Oh yeah, nice game for the 'Turds too. What a lovely day indeed.

ApaOps5
09-28-2008, 08:17 PM
Yet you say this looking up at our Ass and looking like shit for most the game against the Faiders.

tboltzcali
09-28-2008, 08:24 PM
i wouldnt be too happy about a 1 game league nowadays. your offense is pretty good but your defense us worse than ours. you have no running game and you will soon realize that to win your gunna need it. bad weather is looming, let the slide begin!!!!!!! you guys caught our defense at its bad time...guarentee we wont be givin up the same points in the rematch.

ApaOps5
09-28-2008, 08:27 PM
Sure are brave after the convincing win against the Fade. Poor Chargless fans. Its like the little brother. They just can't stand being inferior to Denver and with a little success they blow their wad. Run along little brothers.

MasterShake
09-28-2008, 09:12 PM
I'm sorry, I can't hear you guys from our first place perch. Could you whine a little louder? Or even better yet, stack up your Super Bowl trophies and climb up here and...oh, thats right. Well, maybe next year. That is your mantra, right?

MasterShake
09-28-2008, 09:17 PM
Ok, the above post I made was at 8:12. The words may have just registered in their brain about a minute ago, and the response should be coming soon. Something about Donkeys, I'm sure. First they have to write their posts in microsoft word and run a spell check so they don't look any worse then they would with their normal posts, like, "Oh yeh? Donks succk! You guys is stopid!" The time is now 8:17. We are waiting.

MasterShake
09-28-2008, 09:28 PM
Ok, the above post I made was at 8:12. The words may have just registered in their brain about a minute ago, and the response should be coming soon. Something about Donkeys, I'm sure. First they have to write their posts in microsoft word and run a spell check so they don't look any worse then they would with their normal posts, like, "Oh yeh? Donks succk! You guys is stopid!" The time is now 8:17. We are waiting.

Ok. It is now 8:28:salute:. After a futile attempt to ruffle feathers with a smack thread, the two Bolts fans are either frantically looking at thesaurus.com for another word for Donkey, or looking at pictures of the Broncos Super Bowl trophies with only one hand on the keyboard. I win.

girler
09-28-2008, 10:31 PM
The sparkles started their slide during the 4th quarter of game 1 this year. :salute:

Denver Native (Carol)
09-28-2008, 10:36 PM
Speaking of slide - http://mistupid.com/sports/superbowl.htm

Teams that have never won a Super Bowl:

* Buffalo Bills
* Cincinnati Bengals
* Cleveland Browns
* Houston Texans
* Jacksonville Jaguars
* Tennessee Titans
* San Diego Chargers
* Philadelphia Eagles
* Detroit Lions
* Minnesota Vikings
* Atlanta Falcons
* Carolina Panthers
* New Orleans Saints
* Arizona Cardinals
* Seattle Seahawks

KCL
09-28-2008, 10:41 PM
Buffalo was there 4 times and never won...4 friggin times...unless its been more but I am thinking back when Jim Kelly was their QB.

dogfish
09-28-2008, 11:49 PM
Usually the gutless Broncos manage enough heart to make it to week 5 or so before totally coming apart and playing down to their skill and lack of potential. However, this season, it looks like it's happening more suddenly,and earlier than it typically does. (Maybe that since the refs can't hand you an unearned win more than twice in one season?)

Good luck finishing at even .500. The annual slide into sub-mediocrity, hallmark of the Denver franchise since Elway, has begun. . .:beer:

how'd i know you'd suddenly find your guts after we lost?

you've been "mysteriously absent" for a while. . . . ;)

broncosfanscott
09-29-2008, 12:30 AM
how'd i know you'd suddenly find your guts after we lost?

you've been "mysteriously absent" for a while. . . . ;)

That's usually the way it is with the Charger fans that live in the smack thread and only pop in when it is right for them. I wonder if he can tell us why they struggled against the Raiders for most of the game only to win by 10 when Denver was up 27-0 by the end of the third quarter.

Timmy!
09-29-2008, 01:10 AM
Seriously? Come on. You bolt fans are crapping yourselves and you know it. If the Faiders weren't...well....the Faiders, you'd be 1-3.

Retired_Member_001
09-29-2008, 06:29 AM

"APCHOOO!"

Sorry I sneezed so loudly.

I'm a alergic to BS.

ApaOps5
09-29-2008, 08:07 AM
Yesterday was the best day for Charger fans. It was a win win game. Seeing as how all Charger fans are Oakland fans when the Chargers suck and vice versa.

Devilspawn
09-29-2008, 08:46 AM

Congrats on the win and 10 in a row. :beer: The Raiders used three quarters of old school smacking of the Chargers before *poof!* turned right into the January Chargers. Early January, of course. I remember when we didn't lose like around 17 in a row on you guys and made something of it.

*looks at watch*

Congrats on Tomlinson for 2 more TDs, bringing him closer to Marcus Allen... well, somewhat. He'll have something that Marcus doesn't have, which is more than 123 rushing TDs. Now what does Marcus have that LT doesn't? :confused: Yeah I trophy polished. Do something about it. Oh that's right, you and your kind can't. :lol: Three rings, sucka foo! :D

Now excuse me as I complete my PayPal transaction for winning the eBay bid on the 2004, 2006 and 2007 Chargers playoff games. Someone named BoltsOwnUButOwnNoRings is selling it. But before I do, let's look at that Superbowl list one more time, but break it up into more specific categories:

* Buffalo Bills, Minnesota Vikings - Went 4 times. More than U.

* Cincinnati Bengals, Philadelphia Eagles - Went 2 times. More than U.

* Seattle Seahawks, Carolina Panthers, Tennessee Titans - Didn't get blown out in their lone appearance, unlike U.

* Atlanta Falcons - Got blown out more recently (1998) than U (1994).

* Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars - Expansion teams way after the AFL, just before the DVD. They deserve slack.

* Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions - No Superbowls, but they have more NFL Championships (4) than U have AFL Championships (1). Oh wait, Oakland has one of those, too. Damn thing called a Superbowl ruined it for us. :( But we made up for it.

*looks at watch*

So that leaves us with:

Arizona Cardinals
New Orleans Saints
San Diego Chargers

But you're even with the Cardinals because they won an NFL title. Hey, it was a league title.

So that leaves us with:

San Diego Chargers
New Orleans Saints

Yeah that looks about right. :lol:

BoltsOwnU
09-29-2008, 12:19 PM
Congrats on the win and 10 in a row. :beer: The Raiders used three quarters of old school smacking of the Chargers before *poof!* turned right into the January Chargers. Early January, of course. I remember when we didn't lose like around 17 in a row on you guys and made something of it.

*looks at watch*

Congrats on Tomlinson for 2 more TDs, bringing him closer to Marcus Allen... well, somewhat. He'll have something that Marcus doesn't have, which is more than 123 rushing TDs. Now what does Marcus have that LT doesn't? :confused: Yeah I trophy polished. Do something about it. Oh that's right, you and your kind can't. :lol: Three rings, sucka foo! :D

Now excuse me as I complete my PayPal transaction for winning the eBay bid on the 2004, 2006 and 2007 Chargers playoff games. Someone named BoltsOwnUButOwnNoRings is selling it. But before I do, let's look at that Superbowl list one more time, but break it up into more specific categories:

* Buffalo Bills, Minnesota Vikings - Went 4 times. More than U.

* Cincinnati Bengals, Philadelphia Eagles - Went 2 times. More than U.

* Seattle Seahawks, Carolina Panthers, Tennessee Titans - Didn't get blown out in their lone appearance, unlike U.

* Atlanta Falcons - Got blown out more recently (1998) than U (1994).

* Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars - Expansion teams way after the AFL, just before the DVD. They deserve slack.

* Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions - No Superbowls, but they have more NFL Championships (4) than U have AFL Championships (1). Oh wait, Oakland has one of those, too. Damn thing called a Superbowl ruined it for us. :( But we made up for it.

*looks at watch*

So that leaves us with:

Arizona Cardinals
New Orleans Saints
San Diego Chargers

But you're even with the Cardinals because they won an NFL title. Hey, it was a league title.

So that leaves us with:

San Diego Chargers
New Orleans Saints

Yeah that looks about right. :lol:

Love the sig! (really the only part worth commenting upon) :D

underrated29
09-29-2008, 12:34 PM
HA!- EARLy annual fall. LOL. right.

you have an easier schedule than we do and you are still losing by 1.5 games.

If we are sliding than what did you guys do? Fall off a dam cliff.

it is interesting that our young qbs fates seemed intertwined. Both start off throwing up huge yards and tds. Then yesterday both suck and throw INTs.

hopefully that changes next week.

ApaOps5
09-29-2008, 12:35 PM
Yeah when someone completely shuts your lame ass down I would keep my mouth shut too. Wise choice Boltsown0Titles.

BoltsOwnU
09-29-2008, 01:57 PM
Yeah when someone completely shuts your lame ass down I would keep my mouth shut too. Wise choice Boltsown0Titles.

LOL way to jump on the bandwagon when your own smack blows dog. Why not just grab your ankles for a respected poster like DS next time? Actually, don't bother, I doubt he's into bestiality.

Can Denver win any more games that aren't gifted by the refs? I doubt it. They got their one for the season. Here's to the slide!:beer:

ApaOps5
09-29-2008, 02:01 PM
speak louder can't hear you down there beneath us. Thats what the Chargers and their fans are. Beneath us.

BroncoNut
09-29-2008, 02:09 PM
Hey BOU....

go jump in a lake

underrated29
09-29-2008, 02:11 PM
yeah, and.... and....... put your clothes on backwards too.

Take that A-hole!

BroncoNut
09-29-2008, 02:12 PM
that was awesome ur29

underrated29
09-29-2008, 02:14 PM
that was awesome ur29

Nut, we owned him. He knows it! :beer:

BroncoNut
09-29-2008, 02:16 PM
Nut, we owned him. He knows it! :beer:

Big time. You and I make a great team.

I bet that's the last we hear from him for awhile.

BoltsOwnU
09-29-2008, 03:16 PM
Big time. You and I make a great team.

I bet that's the last we hear from him for awhile.

Totally. I'm actually headed to therapy after those wicked body blows to my fragile ego.:D

:beer:

underrated29
09-29-2008, 03:27 PM
Totally. I'm actually headed to therapy after those wicked body blows to my fragile ego.:D

:beer:

Bou- i am sorry. I didnt mean to come down so hard on you earlier. When Nut and I team up bad things happen. (dont let your sick little mind twist that around either. In fact i should just have re-worded that oh well.)

Please accept my apology.

Ps- you did take it like a man though, for that i applaud you. I dont think i could have sustained after those vicious blows.

BoltsOwnU
09-29-2008, 03:52 PM
Bou- i am sorry. I didnt mean to come down so hard on you earlier. When Nut and I team up bad things happen. (dont let your sick little mind twist that around either. In fact i should just have re-worded that oh well.)

Please accept my apology.

Ps- you did take it like a man though, for that i applaud you. I dont think i could have sustained after those vicious blows.

HAHAHA, yah, I should know that when it's you and Nut, you're gonna play rough. I'm over it. I'll carry on. What can I say.

Hey, can you call the Bolt's front office and tell them to have our players play a full half of football BEFORE the game actually starts? Thanks.:D

underrated29
09-29-2008, 04:02 PM
HAHAHA, yah, I should know that when it's you and Nut, you're gonna play rough. I'm over it. I'll carry on. What can I say.

Hey, can you call the Bolt's front office and tell them to have our players play a full half of football BEFORE the game actually starts? Thanks.:D

LOL- no problem, as long as you call our FO and have them make sure we play a second half of football.

WTE
10-01-2008, 07:40 PM
LOL way to jump on the bandwagon when your own smack blows dog. Why not just grab your ankles for a respected poster like DS next time? Actually, don't bother, I doubt he's into bestiality.

I notcha that BOU!

That ApaOps Office guy uses the same tired crap lines on me too.

:coffee:

:cake:

Shep
10-01-2008, 08:37 PM
i wouldnt be too happy about a 1 game league nowadays. your offense is pretty good but your defense us worse than ours. you have no running game and you will soon realize that to win your gunna need it. bad weather is looming, let the slide begin!!!!!!! you guys caught our defense at its bad time...guarentee we wont be givin up the same points in the rematch.

Seriously. Write any future posts in something with a spell checker, then just cut and paste it here. :salute:

ApaOps5
10-01-2008, 08:40 PM
I notcha that BOU!

That ApaOps Office guy uses the same tired crap lines on me too.

I'm not talking smack I am making an observation. You are a hypocrite. Sorry if the truth hurts but it is what is.

WTE
10-01-2008, 08:53 PM
I'm not talking smack I am making an observation. You are a hypocrite. Sorry if the truth hurts but it is what is.

Wow, you used the old "it is what it is" line.

Thanks for proving my point about using the same tired and lame crap over and over again.

ApaOps5
10-01-2008, 08:55 PM
yeah nice way to reuse the coffee and :cake: reference. Proving the hypocrite point for me. Go look up what that means since you clearly can't comprehend it.

WTE
10-01-2008, 09:50 PM
yeah nice way to reuse the coffee and :cake: reference. Proving the hypocrite point for me. Go look up what that means since you clearly can't comprehend it.

Why are you attacking me so viciously?

MOtorboat
10-01-2008, 09:58 PM
Why are you attacking me so viciously?

Because you're the "Worst Troll Ever."

:elefant:

WTE
10-01-2008, 10:01 PM
Because you're the "Worst Troll Ever."

That gives Apples05 the right to personally attack me with such pertinacity?

MOtorboat
10-01-2008, 10:02 PM
That gives Apples05 the right to personally attack me with such pertinacity?

Calling someone a hypocrite is not a personal attack if its true.

ApaOps5
10-01-2008, 10:07 PM
Tell you what come on over to www.orangemane.com/BB and run your mouth like you do here. Then come back and tell me about a personal attack. Calling you a hypocrite is far from a personal attack especially when its true.

Midnight Blue
10-01-2008, 10:09 PM
Tell you what come on over to www.orangemane.com/BB and run your mouth like you do here. Then come back and tell me about a personal attack. Calling you a hypocrite is far from a personal attack especially when its true.

Ack! No!!! Bad Apa. :laugh:

ApaOps5
10-01-2008, 10:11 PM
Ack! No!!! Bad Apa. :laugh:

He won't last long we both know that.

dogfish
10-05-2008, 06:34 PM
so, where's that big mouth now BOU?

it's tough to hear what it's saying with your foot jammed into it. . . . :D

hey, you can take consolation in one thing-- you were half right. . . the slide DOES start now-- you just got the team wrong. . .

tubby
10-05-2008, 06:34 PM
2-3

Dreadnought
10-05-2008, 07:29 PM
so, where's that big mouth now BOU?

it's tough to hear what it's saying with your foot jammed into it. . . . :D

hey, you can take consolation in one thing-- you were half right. . . the slide DOES start now-- you just got the team wrong. . .

Yep. The Chargers look a touch old now. LT and Gates ain't what they were, and the D simply blows. That window has closed I suspect. Maybe in another 20 years the Bolts will have another semi-respectable run. This one looks like its winding down, and Norv sure as Hell won't be righting the ship anytime soon.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-05-2008, 07:32 PM

HELLO HELLO HELLO - Where are you

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Northman
10-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Bolt fans dont show up after losses. I learned that pretty fast from the Mane. lol

Northman
10-05-2008, 07:40 PM
Wow, talk about TOTAL denial. Look at this guy from the Charger forum. hahahaaa

Turner the Burner

Where were you guys back in '03 & '05 when we got embarrassed by an inferior Dolphins team on both occassions? Quit acting like the Bolts are the best team to ever walk the face of god's green earth and face the fact that we lost to a good (and I mean VERY good) Dolphins team today! Need I remind you that they totally dominated the Pats just a week ago? At least we only lost by 7... it could've been worse. Now go have a Coke & a smile and quit complaining!

More great quotes:

Yeah, thanks for nothing! Where is Lorenzo Neal? Where is the tough run defense we had under Wade Phillips? Where is the discipline and fundamentally prepared team we saw under Marty? What about a solid linbacking corps and hard hitting defensive backfield?

Oh, that's right....your offseason moves over the past few years consisted of releasing Drew Brees, Lorenzo Neal, Donnie Edwards, Randall Godfrey, Drayton Florence, Marlon McCree, Michael Turner and a coaching staff that led us to a 14-2 record.

Your great offseason acquisitions have been Kevin Smith, Rashaun Woods, Jeremy Newberry, and other scrub no names. We will never win a super bowl with you as a GM b/c you are arrogant and no players want to come play in San Diego for a losing franchise. Even SHE-LI has a super bowl ring. Looks like he had the last laugh in that supposedly great trade.

Didnt Bolt fans say McCree wasnt that good? lol

Whining about Brown doing the LT dance. hahaha

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=58975

Some have now understood their time for a title is closing.

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=58003

KCL
10-05-2008, 07:40 PM
Bolt fans dont show up after losses. I learned that pretty fast from the Mane. lol

Chiefs fans do though! You'll never catch me hiding! :elefant:

MOtorboat
10-05-2008, 07:42 PM
:cricket:

Northman
10-05-2008, 07:43 PM

Exactly. Even on the Mane they still show up. But Bolt and Raider fans disappear like roaches with the lights on.

KCL
10-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Exactly. Even on the Mane they still show up. But Bolt and Raider fans disappear like roaches with the lights on.

DS shows up after a loss and so does one of the SD fans but I don't remember his name....:D

No sense in hiding...;)

slim
10-05-2008, 07:52 PM
LMFAO...those Dolphins are a juggernaut.

Dreadnought
10-05-2008, 08:04 PM

No kidding. They ate up the Bolts with an offense circa 1927. I'm surprised they weren't wearing leather crash helmets fer crissakes :laugh:

WTE
10-05-2008, 08:07 PM

Yup,

Pretty damn tough.

So is the enitre AFC East.

Much better than the West.

slim
10-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Yup,

Pretty damn tough.

So is the enitre AFC East.

Much better than the West.

Dreadnought
10-05-2008, 08:15 PM

I'll certainly give you guys credit for that. Bolts fans are just weak by comparison. A couple more years and they'll find a new team/sport to follow.

NightTrainLayne
10-05-2008, 08:44 PM

Well, yeah. Chiefs fans show up before, during and after losses. .. but they wouldn't show up at all if they didn't.

KCL
10-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Well, yeah. Chiefs fans show up before, during and after losses. .. but they wouldn't show up at all if they didn't.

didn't what?

NightTrainLayne
10-06-2008, 10:23 AM
didn't what?

If they didn't show up before, during and after losses. :D

KCL
10-06-2008, 10:31 AM
If they didn't show up before, during and after losses. :D

uh ok! :D

NightTrainLayne
10-06-2008, 10:33 AM
uh ok! :D

You're one of the best KCLady, don't take it personal, it was just a joke.

KCL
10-06-2008, 10:35 AM
You're one of the best KCLady, don't take it personal, it was just a joke.

No problem...I don't take anything personal when it comes to
the Chiefs....it's not my fault they suck.

ApaOps5
10-06-2008, 10:45 AM
So when the thread starter said the slide begins early this year did he actually mean San Diegos because I swear I just took a look at the standings and saw Denver is 4-1 and San Diego is 2-3.

Dreadnought
10-06-2008, 10:49 AM
So when the thread starter said the slide begins early this year did he actually mean San Diegos because I swear I just took a look at the standings and saw Denver is 4-1 and San Diego is 2-3.

That had to be it. He probably realized that the main weapons for SD are old and that the defense was going to unravel. I'd give him props for seeing the future so clearly.

BroncoJoe
10-06-2008, 10:49 AM
Where is that clown anyway?

NightTrainLayne
10-06-2008, 11:05 AM

Where is that clown anyway?

This guy is reason #1 why I don't waste time talking smack on opposing team's boards. What a joke.

underrated29
10-06-2008, 11:11 AM
BOU is a good guy, and he is fun to smack with. He is not an idiot troll with stupiud crap to say, he can actually be intellectual about talking shitake.

Are the bolts tied for last in the division? or does the faid still hold that down?

4-1 us
2-3 chefs
2-3 bolts
1-3?? faid- have they won yet?

Broncolingus
10-06-2008, 11:11 AM
BoltsOwnU...

"Where are you?"

"Where are you?"

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m205/samishra/AnnaFaris/AnnaFaris092.jpg

broncobryce
10-06-2008, 11:39 AM
The sparklers are 2nd in the division. 2 games behind us. Chiefs only won one game, same with Raiders. Come on, you are on the internet, look it up!

BroncoJoe
10-06-2008, 11:43 AM
BOU is a good guy, and he is fun to smack with. He is not an idiot troll with stupiud crap to say, he can actually be intellectual about talking shitake.

Are the bolts tied for last in the division? or does the faid still hold that down?

4-1 us
2-3 chefs
2-3 bolts

It was their bye week this week.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-06-2008, 11:52 AM
It was their bye week this week.

Another one - how many do they get??????

BroncoJoe
10-06-2008, 11:56 AM
Kind of weird this year. None of the AFC West teams have their bye at the same time.

underrated29
10-06-2008, 12:25 PM
The computer i use here at work is so crappy i cant look anything up. it only pulls up this site, craigslist, and the main page only of profootballweekly.

That is interesting about the byes

KCL
10-06-2008, 01:01 PM

4-1 us
2-3 chefs
2-3 bolts

the Chiefs are 1-4 but thanks anyway! :laugh:

NightTrainLayne
10-06-2008, 01:05 PM
the Chiefs are 1-4 but thanks anyway! :laugh:

That win against us should count for two.

KCL
10-06-2008, 01:08 PM
That win against us should count for two.

Okay if you say so....:elefant:

That was a hell of a game...damn Chiefs....give me a glimmer of hope and then BAM they knock me back into reality.:rolleyes:

We beat the Broncos like we did...LJ had one heck of a game and then we
lay down for the Raiders....WTF? :tsk:

LRtagger
10-06-2008, 01:27 PM
Courtesy of Grodyman on sparklers.com

Mark my words, Hochuli's call will be the one that kept sd out of the playoffs.

Posted Today, 08:34 AM

Ya, it's not your abismal defense or your inconsistant offense that got tossed around by the Faid and Tuna in back to back weeks...no, it was Ed Hochuli who single-handedly kept you out of the playoffs.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ae/SMirC-cry.svg/320px-SMirC-cry.svg.png

BoltsOwnU
10-21-2008, 01:36 PM
Man, you guys are picking up speed even faster that I expected, I mean wow, at least our games are close. Yikes. . .:shocked:

underrated29
10-21-2008, 01:48 PM
close but no cigars.

face it bou our fates are tied together, for some reason.

And by close do you mean close like the raiders game? If you would have lost that i would completely have lost all respect for the "most talented" team in football.

dogfish
10-21-2008, 01:50 PM
Man, you guys are picking up speed even faster that I expected, I mean wow, at least our games are close. Yikes. . .:shocked:

yea, yea. . . . they both count the same in the "loss" column! :lol:

:frusty:

BoltsOwnU
10-21-2008, 02:17 PM
yea, yea. . . . they both count the same in the "loss" column! :lol:

:frusty:

I suppose, but the Donks sure have a habit of posting embarassing one-sided ankle-grabs when they are in the national spotlight. That must get old. . .

LOL Advertsiing spaces in the first half of any national Donk game must cost about 10 times the same space in the second half since everyone tunes out by halftime, even GEM.

underrated29
10-21-2008, 02:21 PM
[QUOTE=BoltsOwnU;425627]I suppose, but the Donks sure have a habit of posting embarassing one-sided ankle-grabs when they are in the national spotlight. That must get old. . .

QUOTE]

About as old as your superbowl trophies.

GEM
10-21-2008, 03:07 PM
I suppose, but the Donks sure have a habit of posting embarassing one-sided ankle-grabs when they are in the national spotlight. That must get old. . .

LOL Advertsiing spaces in the first half of any national Donk game must cost about 10 times the same space in the second half since everyone tunes out by halftime, even GEM.

I stuck around til 3rd qtr bubba....get it right!

:D

BoltsOwnU
10-21-2008, 05:44 PM
I stuck around til 3rd qtr bubba....get it right!

Sorry luv, my bad. Nice sig! :D

dogfish
10-21-2008, 07:15 PM

yea, it does. . . kinda like looking up at us in the standing has probably gotten real old for sparkler fans over the years, huh?

i finally gave up with about five minutes left. . . . :tsk:

Devilspawn
10-21-2008, 07:51 PM
What? And miss the recap?

During this morning's water cooler jamboree, a fellow Raiders fan asked me at what point did the Broncos finally score. SOMEBODY had to divulge that trivial information. Afterwards, we took out notes from the first game... compared... laughed...

dogfish
10-21-2008, 07:54 PM
What? And miss the recap?

During this morning's water cooler jamboree, a fellow Raiders fan asked me at what point did the Broncos finally score. SOMEBODY had to divulge that trivial information. Afterwards, we took out notes from the first game... compared... laughed...

when you can't beat us yourselves, i guess gloating when somebody else does it is the next best thing, eh?

;)

Broncolingus
10-21-2008, 07:59 PM
My contribution to this thread...

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd71/jamcnulty1/Chargersaregay.jpg

Devilspawn
10-21-2008, 08:18 PM
when you can't beat us yourselves, i guess gloating when somebody else does it is the next best thing, eh?

;)
Never let an opportunity to kick a downed donkey. Like I didn't expect that line Dog... um er... Shamed. You guys want to contribute in the Raiders suck threads on the other 15 weeks the Broncos don't play Oakland, I'm serving drinks at this pity party. Silver & black tux and all.

Shall I make your's a double?

Slick
10-21-2008, 08:21 PM
Never let an opportunity to kick a downed donkey. Like I didn't expect that line Dog... um er... Shamed. You guys want to contribute in the Raiders suck threads on the other 15 weeks the Broncos don't play Oakland, I'm serving drinks at this pity party. Silver & black tux and all.

Make mine a triple or just start lining them up.

Benetto
10-21-2008, 08:22 PM
Just leave me the bottle...

dogfish
10-21-2008, 09:13 PM

as long as it's not that cheap bottom shelf stuff. . . . :shots:

BoltsOwnU
10-21-2008, 11:14 PM

;)

HAHAHHAHAHAH! "ShamedFan" is Dogfish??? Priceless.:coffee:

sneakers
10-22-2008, 12:08 AM
Ok. It is now 8:28:salute:. After a futile attempt to ruffle feathers with a smack thread, the two Bolts fans are either frantically looking at thesaurus.com for another word for Donkey, or looking at pictures of the Broncos Super Bowl trophies with only one hand on the keyboard. I win.

just a little help....

http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/donkey?o=0

ass, burro, horse, jackass, jennet, jenny, maud, moke, mule, neddy, pony, Rocky Mountain canary

BoltsOwnU
10-22-2008, 11:57 AM
As an aside, I take no pleasure in the injuries that befell the Bailey brothers so allow me to interupt this thread to offer some sympathy to the fans on this board. Injuries suck.

And now back to our regular programming. . .:beer:

Medford Bronco
10-22-2008, 12:05 PM
As an aside, I take no pleasure in the injuries that befell the Bailey brothers so allow me to interupt this thread to offer some sympathy to the fans on this board. Injuries suck.

And now back to our regular programming. . .:beer:

Agreed, I felt the same way when Merriman was hurt. I hate any injuries to any player. Its a game and for those who dont separate that have major issues themselves.

BoltsOwnU
10-22-2008, 12:32 PM
Agreed, I felt the same way when Merriman was hurt. I hate any injuries to any player. Its a game and for those who dont separate that have major issues themselves.

That is because you sir, are and have always been a class act. I hate that because it really messes up with the simplicity of blindly despising all things bronco (not unlike DS does for the Raiders):tsk:

BoltsOwnU
12-21-2008, 09:52 PM
Ok, despite offering sympathy to Medford, I felt this thread had earned a bump.:coffee:

MasterShake
12-22-2008, 11:09 AM
Ok, despite offering sympathy to Medford, I felt this thread had earned a bump.:coffee:

Oh, like the little "bump" in the road the Chargers are going to be on the way to Denver making the playoffs? Hahaha.... oh, wait, its IN San Diego?

Chargers suck! /runs away giggling

GEM
12-22-2008, 11:31 AM
Were you thumping your chest when you bumped this BOU? How's it going bud? Haven't seen a whole lot of you this season....wonder why. :rolleyes:

BoltsOwnU
12-22-2008, 12:58 PM
Were you thumping your chest when you bumped this BOU? How's it going bud? Haven't seen a whole lot of you this season....wonder why. :rolleyes:

I made my statements at the start of the season. I also predicted your slide. Sorry I don't come here often enough to satisfy your benchmarks, but it is what it is. Did you even read the title of this thread? Next time I'll try to swing through to "maintain" it to your liking.

Man, sometimes you guys show less heart around here than even your sorry team. Take your lumps. I'm mainly calling out Denver chest thumpers, not thumping my own.:confused:

Benetto
12-22-2008, 01:05 PM
Anyone who has enough time on their hands to join a rival message board just to trash talk is a chump...Ill be at the game in SD, if you feel like you still need to trash talk, maybe you can actually do it to someones face instead of typing whatever you please hiding behind your computer.

I will use your chicken legs as flag poles waving my AFCW Champion flags in the parking lot.

GEM
12-22-2008, 01:07 PM
I made my statements at the start of the season. I also predicted your slide. Sorry I don't come here often enough to satisfy your benchmarks, but it is what it is. Did you even read the title of this thread? Next time I'll try to swing through to "maintain" it to your liking.

Man, sometimes you guys show less heart around here than even your sorry team. Take your lumps. I'm mainly calling out Denver chest thumpers, not thumping my own.:confused:

Whose team is sorrier?

The one who has 5 RB's on IR or the one with the HOF RB who isn't performing up to snuff?

The one who is loaded with #1 draft pick talent or the one who is playing undrafted rookies on Defense?

The one who is always described as The best to... or the team who is the dark horse?

Do something with your own team before bringing the trash to our door calling us sorry.

Sorry is having all that talent and not having the football mentality or heart to take it to the highest level and win.

BoltsOwnU
12-22-2008, 01:22 PM
Whose team is sorrier?

The one who has 5 RB's on IR or the one with the HOF RB who isn't performing up to snuff?

The one who is loaded with #1 draft pick talent or the one who is playing undrafted rookies on Defense?

The one who is always described as The best to... or the team who is the dark horse?

Do something with your own team before bringing the trash to our door calling us sorry.

Sorry is having all that talent and not having the football mentality or heart to take it to the highest level and win.

The team that is sorrier is the one that doesn't win the division. Make all the excuses you want to feel better. I'll just kick back and watch the dance. And I will call your team sorry, becasue it is, and has been for years now.

You think that your franchise winning it all over ten years ago matters when we look at the teams on the field today? It doesn't. Sure it's a bragging point, but don't insult yourself by claiming some connection to the present state. You are smarter than that. With injuries we went to the AFCCG last season. Oh right, I guess we do NOTHING with talent. These guys are all pros, Bolts and Donks alike.

Your team lacks direction, focus, leadership and commitment. The way they gack at the first sign of adversity every season tells you all you need to know. We simply never give up by comparison.

It's just sad to see you trying to justify your pathetic pack of losers by trying to find fault with every other team. All it really does is just highlight how bad Denver really is as an organization.

Devilspawn
12-22-2008, 01:38 PM
Whose team is sorrier?

Hey, congrats on beating Silver_Black and winning the championship. :elefant: You beat two Raiders fans in back to back weeks to win it. You gonna get it real good next cheer. :cool:

GEM
12-22-2008, 01:39 PM
The team that is sorrier is the one that doesn't win the division. Make all the excuses you want to feel better. I'll just kick back and watch the dance. And I will call your team sorry, becasue it is, and has been for years now.

You think that your franchise winning it all over ten years ago matters when we look at the teams on the field today? It doesn't. Sure it's a bragging point, but don't insult yourself by claiming some connection to the present state. You are smarter than that. With injuries we went to the AFCCG last season. Oh right, I guess we do NOTHING with talent. These guys are all pros, Bolts and Donks alike.

Your team lacks direction, focus, leadership and commitment. The way they gack at the first sign of adversity every season tells you all you need to know. We simply never give up by comparison.

It's just sad to see you trying to justify your pathetic pack of losers by trying to find fault with every other team. All it really does is just highlight how bad Denver really is as an organization.

And continually winning the AFCW but going no further shows that your team lacks direction, focus, leadership and commitment.

I find fault with a team that has all that talent, yet can't even get to the Super Bowl much less win it. You have absolutely nothing to pound chest about recent or past. Get over yourself.

GEM
12-22-2008, 01:40 PM
Hey, congrats on beating Silver_Black and winning the championship. :elefant: You beat two Raiders fans in back to back weeks to win it. You gonna get it real good next cheer. :cool:

:shocked: I hadn't even checked this morning. :dance: Thanks. :D