PDA

View Full Version : Need a guest for a podcast! Your chance to be on the air

ChairmanoftheBoard
02-16-2011, 08:46 AM
Are you knowledgeable about the Broncos and the wants and needs of the team? Do you know someone that is? NFLDraftBlitz.com is looking for a guest from this forum to be on it's new podcast "Chairmen of the Board"!!!

We are going team by team to discuss wants and needs for the draft, team rumors, and discuss not only the teams stance on the upcoming CBA discussions but the fans perspective as well!

If you are, or know someone who is, in the know of the Broncos you may be our guy (or gal!). If interested please respond to this feed with a suggestion and we will get in touch with you to set up a date to record if you are the one for us!!!

Thanks!

BigSarge87
02-16-2011, 12:01 PM
I vote for HotCarl!

Dirk
02-16-2011, 12:06 PM
I vote get Gem and her Dad for the interview. Father, daughter team!

rcsodak
02-16-2011, 12:31 PM
Anybody that resides in a trailer court.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

KCL
02-16-2011, 12:35 PM
Anybody that resides in a trailer court.

So you're saying clay has a chance or were you nominating yourself?

rcsodak
02-16-2011, 12:43 PM
So you're saying clay has a chance or were you nominating yourself?
I don't reside in one, so clay.

KCL
02-16-2011, 12:53 PM
I don't reside in one, so clay.

oh you moved okay.

Yes then clay it is...I think clay would do well with this.

slim
02-16-2011, 01:21 PM
I know everything about the Broncos...but I am busy that day.

BigSarge87
02-16-2011, 02:30 PM
Someone needs to help them with their mock draft. They have Denver taking Bowers with #2 and then a WR, TE, and OG with the next three picks. :confused:

rcsodak
02-16-2011, 02:46 PM
Someone needs to help them with their mock draft. They have Denver taking Bowers with #2 and then a WR, TE, and OG with the next three picks. :confused:
You know something they don't?

BigSarge87
02-16-2011, 03:30 PM
You know something they don't?

I (along with everyone else on the planet) am pretty sure there is a good chance they won't go offense in this draft.

Is that not obvious? I guess it's their mock they can put whatever the hell they want on it. Just looked pretty uninformed to me.

rcsodak
02-16-2011, 03:44 PM
I (along with everyone else on the planet) am pretty sure there is a good chance they won't go offense in this draft.

Is that not obvious? I guess it's their mock they can put whatever the hell they want on it. Just looked pretty uninformed to me.
I was being sarcastic......kinda. Because until we see who wont be on the roster, we as well as that site, are all just guessing.

EDIT:See what I mean, with the recent cuts?
No jwill/bannon.
MThomas says he's not going to sign his tender.
3 less DT's=0% chance on peterson.

BigSarge87
02-16-2011, 03:52 PM
I was being sarcastic......kinda. Because until we see who wont be on the roster, we as well as that site, are all just guessing.

Actually, now that I think about it, if you compare it with how we've drafted in recent years (in terms of need vs actual pick) they are probably right on the money.

Maybe THEY know something WE dont...

rcsodak
02-16-2011, 03:57 PM
Actually, now that I think about it, if you compare it with how we've drafted in recent years (in terms of need vs actual pick) they are probably right on the money.

Maybe THEY know something WE dont...
Exactly.
Or they haven't got the memo that 'theres a new sheriff in town'.

BroncoStud
02-16-2011, 05:01 PM
Can I do the podcast naked?

hotcarl
02-16-2011, 09:42 PM
I sHould probably do this, as a mod it is my birthright... Thank you for this grave opportunity

Unfortunately yours,
Carl

ChairmanoftheBoard
03-02-2011, 08:12 PM
Are you ready to show off your knowledge about the Broncos, as well as the wants and needs of the team? Do you know someone that is? NFLDraftBlitz.com is looking for a guest from this forum to be on it's new podcast "Chairmen of the Board"!!!

We are going team by team to discuss wants and needs for the draft, team rumors, and discuss not only the teams stance on the upcoming CBA discussions but the fans perspective as well!

If you are, or know someone who is “in the know” of the Broncos you may be our guy or gal!. If interested please respond to this feed or via private message with a suggestion and we will get in touch with you to set up a date to record if you are the one for us!!!

Thanks

FanInAZ
03-02-2011, 08:22 PM
I vote that this duplicate thread is: :spam4:

He created this exact same thread 02-16-2011, 06:46 AM and has not posted anything on any other thread on this site.

BeefStew25
03-02-2011, 09:05 PM
Hoe can do it.

HORSEPOWER 56
03-02-2011, 09:47 PM
I nominate hotcarl to be our board spokesperson on all things Broncos. He's obviously the most well-spoken, intelligent, and up-to-date on all the latest Broncos news...

:elefant:

:lol:

ChairmanoftheBoard
03-03-2011, 04:07 PM
I'm just looking for some help on my podcast. I thought this would be a good place to find a Broncos' fan with opinions. Sorry if I disrupted the flow of the board.

If HotCarl is out there or if anyone can have him "private message" me, I would appreciate it big time!

Thank you

KCL
03-03-2011, 04:22 PM
I'm just looking for some help on my podcast. I thought this would be a good place to find a Broncos' fan with opinions. Sorry if I disrupted the flow of the board.

If HotCarl is out there or if anyone can have him "private message" me, I would appreciate it big time!

Thank you

:shocked:

dogfish
03-03-2011, 04:29 PM
i recommend claymore. . .

HORSEPOWER 56
03-03-2011, 04:33 PM
:shocked:

What... carl wouldn't be your choice? ;)

I think him doing an on-air podcast would be fantastic!

BigSarge87
03-03-2011, 05:29 PM

I agree, that would be entertainment for the ages. Please post a link when available.

rcsodak
03-04-2011, 11:36 AM

Thank you
Bet an IP check would be fruitful. :rolleyes:

Buff
03-04-2011, 11:38 AM
Bill Devaroe is our most knowledgeable fan.

KCL
03-04-2011, 12:03 PM
Bet an IP check would be fruitful. :rolleyes:

Would it lead to to you rc?

rcsodak
03-04-2011, 12:12 PM
Would it lead to to you rc?
Ummmm...no.

rcsodak
03-04-2011, 02:25 PM

He thinks there's a demarius thomson on the roster. :rolleyes:

BroncoStud
03-04-2011, 02:42 PM
Hotcarl likes teleprompters.