PDA

View Full Version : Fair trade or highway robbery or just stupid?

underrated29
09-26-2008, 05:45 PM
I am thinking about offering drew brees and jamal lewis (after he tears up the bengals this weekend) to a guy for aaron rodgers and LT.

My team

jay and brees
jamal lewis,gore,lendale,torain
marshall,boldin,chambers,branch,anthony gonzales

His team
derek anderson and rodgers
LT,ernest graham,turner,forte
braylon,colston,kev cutris,sid rice,holt

Is this a fair trade? Highway robbery for me, or should i just stay put.

He is 1-2 about to be 1-3 after this week. And i should be 4-0. I think he will be getting desperate (this is a money league), but i also dont want to improve his team too much, because he does have a halfway decent team.

He is really lacking a good Qb (brees) and WR (but will get colston back, and if he takes the trade, a brees and colston combo).

turftoad
09-26-2008, 05:51 PM
I am thinking about offering drew brees and jamal lewis (after he tears up the bengals this weekend) to a guy for aaron rodgers and LT.

My team

jay and brees
jamal lewis,gore,lendale,torain
marshall,boldin,chambers,branch,anthony gonzales

His team
derek anderson and rodgers
LT,ernest graham,turner,forte
braylon,colston,kev cutris,sid rice,holt

Is this a fair trade? Highway robbery for me, or should i just stay put.

He is 1-2 about to be 1-3 after this week. And i should be 4-0. I think he will be getting desperate (this is a money league), but i also dont want to improve his team too much, because he does have a halfway decent team.

He is really lacking a good Qb (brees) and WR (but will get colston back, and if he takes the trade, a brees and colston combo).

I'd do it.

You already have Cutler so you only a QB for bye weeks or if Jay gets hurt (DID I just say that). Plus Rogers is pretty decent.

LT has been hurt but is still a great fantasy RB. Lewis has done nothing is getting old and the Browns suck.

Your starting line up will only improve.