PDA

View Full Version : D. Thomas Achilles injury

GEM
02-10-2011, 05:37 PM
Just got a text from Channel 4 that he has an achilles injury. No specifics yet.

GEM
02-10-2011, 05:38 PM
Dudes legs are freaking glass, man. :rolleyes:

MasterShake
02-10-2011, 05:39 PM
Looks like Lombardi says it happened during training in Georgia, and is a full tear. No link sorry, just saw it flash across on my phone.

GEM
02-10-2011, 05:41 PM
Must have fallen leaving the steam room yesterday. :doh:

#
# Just got out the steam room.. 9:45 AM Feb 9th via Twitter for Android

http://twitter.com/DemaryiusT

Northman
02-10-2011, 05:45 PM
I was going to say he fell off the bench.

Goddamn that sucks. Knew it was a risky pick anyway.

SmilinAssasSin27
02-10-2011, 05:54 PM
how long will this take to recover from???

Denver Native (Carol)
02-10-2011, 05:56 PM
Englewood (CBS4) — CBS4 Sports has learned, Denver Broncos wide receiver DeMaryius Thomas has suffered a torn achilles tendon. The extent of the injury, either a partial or full tear, is not yet known.

Sources tell CBS4 that Thomas suffered the injury during a recent offseason workout in Georgia.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2011/02/10/broncos-receiver-thomas-injures-achilles-tendon/

SOCALORADO.
02-10-2011, 05:59 PM
http://www.tnspsportsnet.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/green.jpg

Denver Native (Carol)
02-10-2011, 06:00 PM
The Broncos may have to look at wide receivers in the April draft if their offseason continues to go the way it has in recent weeks.

Demaryius Thomas, who just finished an injury-crossed rookie season with the Broncos has suffered either a partial, or full tear, of his Achilles tendon that will have to be surgically repaired, according to two NFL sources.

Neither Thomas, nor his agent Todd France, could immediately be reached for comment.

Thomas suffered the injury earlier this week during a workout in Atlanta, where he lives in the offseason.

full article - http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_17353099

Denver Native (Carol)
02-10-2011, 06:02 PM

A full tear of the Achilles would mean Thomas would almost certainly miss all of the 2011 season while a partial tear would still mean several months worth of recovery, but Thomas would have some possibility of returning if the Broncos wanted to have him on the active roster during his recovery.

It does mean the Broncos are suddenly short-handed at wide receiver. Eddie Royal had hip surgery since season's end and is looking at several months worth of recovery as well.

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_17353099

Denver Native (Carol)
02-10-2011, 06:05 PM
Since it happened, it's a good thing it happened early - guess the Broncos' draft board will now need to be readjusted.

broncofaninfla
02-10-2011, 06:12 PM
Amazing, Denver can't buy a break! I'm beginning to wonder if DT will EVER be a productive WR in the NFL. Just can't stay healthy. This just opened up the entire draft, we could very well go with Green at the number two spot.

claymore
02-10-2011, 06:17 PM
Im shocked!

BroncoStud
02-10-2011, 06:17 PM

He will never recover from an injury like that at the WR position... He's done and it's time for Denver to draft a WR who isn't made of straw.

UnderArmour
02-10-2011, 06:18 PM
Well this is shit. But we're definitely not going to take a WR this year. We still have Lloyd, Gaffney, Decker, Royal(By the season), and Willis. This does not affect our plans at all other than forcing us to keep all of our current WRs.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-10-2011, 06:22 PM
Well this is shit. But we're definitely not going to take a WR this year. We still have Lloyd, Gaffney, Decker, Royal(By the season), and Willis. This does not affect our plans at all other than forcing us to keep all of our current WRs.

I would assume this will move Decker up to have more of a role.

BORDERLINE
02-10-2011, 06:24 PM
WTF happend????

Training in Georgia??? How hard are you training D.T???

who knows he might rebound from this but come on

loose screw in your foot, gettin hurt on kickoff returns ,and now this

at least Dez Bryant gets hurt playing foorball not practicing and training....

claymore
02-10-2011, 06:25 PM
We need to draft this year like we dont have a single guy on our team.

BORDERLINE
02-10-2011, 06:25 PM
Amazing, Denver can't buy a break! I'm beginning to wonder if DT will EVER be a productive WR in the NFL. Just can't stay healthy. This just opened up the entire draft, we could very well go with Green at the number two spot.

Nope.

:defense:WE NEED DEFENSIVE LINEMEN:defense:

GEM
02-10-2011, 06:30 PM
How weird. Didn't even mention anything on his twitter account. Nada. You'd think he just wouldn't post anything rather than post something about getting out of the steam room but not the fact that he tore a tendon.

BigSarge87
02-10-2011, 06:31 PM
Who made more money per catch, him or Javon Walker when he was with the Raiders?

TiminatorTebow
02-10-2011, 06:32 PM
Is there a Jake Plummer curse on this team? Ever since Shanny screwed him by drafting the dipsh#t, we have had nothing but trouble

Nomad
02-10-2011, 06:33 PM
State of Georgia is cursed.....say no to AJ Green!!

BORDERLINE
02-10-2011, 06:35 PM
How weird. Didn't even mention anything on his twitter account. Nada. You'd think he just wouldn't post anything rather than post something about getting out of the steam room but not the fact that he tore a tendon.

I believe I saw one of his tweets today where he said "Just another Hurdle to jump" I guess he's talking about the injury. IDK

BigSarge87
02-10-2011, 06:36 PM
No big deal, we're just going to run it every down anyways.

claymore
02-10-2011, 06:36 PM
I believe I saw one of his tweets today where he said "Just another Hurdle to jump" I guess he's talking about the injury. IDK

Well hopefully he doesnt jump to high. Dont want him to break his ankles on the landing. :D

BORDERLINE
02-10-2011, 06:39 PM
Well hopefully he doesnt jump to high. Dont want him to break his ankles on the landing. :D

Wasn't he hurt for the combine and all offseason????

honz
02-10-2011, 06:41 PM
From Tweeter:

@DenverBroncos: Demaryius Thomas suffered an injury to his Achilles tendon on Wed. while working out in Ga. His recovery is expected to take 6-8 months.

PAINTERDAVE
4 1st round draft picks in 2 years.

Ayers - Jury is out
Tebow - Jury is out. (I think the only one who will end up succeeding)
Thomas - may or may not play again till 2012
Moreno - Jury is out.

McDaniels was CRAPPY at drafting personel.

He passed over Mathews and Orakpo to take Moreno and Ayers.

Pick a dozen other guys he passed on for Thomas...
who was not ranked high due to his being injury prone.

I'm no draft expert... but McD was supposed to be.

Dude left Dove Valley in shambles.

Damn you , Josh.

shank
balls.

claymore
02-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Wasn't he hurt for the combine and all offseason????

He had a broken foot.

BORDERLINE
02-10-2011, 06:48 PM

Ayers - Jury is out
Moreno - Jury is out.

Damn you , Josh.

I give him a pass for Ayers I actually think he could be a solid player, but not for Moreno not at number #12.

And D.T being injured during the draft processes was a big RED FLAG that McDouche din't see

SmilinAssasSin27
02-10-2011, 06:50 PM
At least now we can make a play for Chad Johnson Ochocinco Johnson.

GEM
02-10-2011, 06:52 PM

I saw that one on the twitter feed, but it was deleted fairly quickly. Organization must have seen it and asked him to delete it. :shrugs:

BORDERLINE
02-10-2011, 06:54 PM
At least now we can make a play for Chad Johnson Ochocinco Johnson.

I would pass

dogfish
02-10-2011, 06:55 PM
sheesh. . .

i really do feel bad for thomas, he seems like a good kid and it's not his fault-- but what a complete friggin' waste of a good draft pick. . . at least it happens to be the position where we have the best depth, but it still hurts. . . i know injuries are part of the game, but is it too much to ask that we get through an offseason without anyone dying or seriously hurting themselves?

GEM
02-10-2011, 06:55 PM
balls.

WzDVsQ1ohf8&

Every time I hear the word balls, I think of this. :lol:

GEM
02-10-2011, 06:57 PM
sheesh. . .

i really do feel bad for thomas, he seems like a good kid and it's not his fault-- but what a complete friggin' waste of a good draft pick. . . at least it happens to be the position where we have the best depth, but it still hurts. . . i know injuries are part of the game, but is it too much to ask that we get through an offseason without anyone dying or seriously hurting themselves?

This question isn't just for the McD era....but why do we always go for WR's with injuries in the freaking draft? And almost every one of them has been foot related.

claymore
02-10-2011, 06:58 PM
This question isn't just for the McD era....but why do we always go for WR's with injuries in the freaking draft? And almost every one of them has been foot related.

Lelie was healthy. He just sucked. :D

GEM
02-10-2011, 07:00 PM
Lelie was healthy. He just sucked. :D

Clay, I've missed you. You need to log in more often!

claymore
02-10-2011, 07:04 PM
Clay, I've missed you. You need to log in more often!

Ive been a busy boy Geminite. How you been?

rationalfan
02-10-2011, 07:08 PM
damn. this is the overreaction thread. a few thoughts/reations from this thread:

- one injured receiver doesn't mean the team drafted tons of injured receivers. i can think of two. who are the rest?
- why does the DT injury necessitate drafting Green? receiver is the broncos' deepest position. and if so many of you are high on decker and willis why would the team need to draft a receiver? my opinion: this doesn't alter the plan for the first three picks at all.
- this injury sucks. fortunately thomas appears to be a smart kid with a decent work ethic. he'll be back. sometime.
- why wouldn't a player tweet an injury on twitter? simple. the team told its players to limit shared information through social media. it's become standard practice.
- perhaps i missed it, but i've gone through three pages of this post and haven't read this yet: i hope he heals fast. the guy's a good kid who scored touchdowns. we should wish him well.

SmilinAssasSin27
02-10-2011, 07:09 PM
I would pass

Apparently yer sarcasm meter needs looked at :hi:

dogfish
02-10-2011, 07:10 PM

in all fairness, darius watts only had one good hand, but both of his wheels were fine. . . .

:D

claymore
02-10-2011, 07:11 PM
damn. this is the overreaction thread. a few thoughts/reations from this thread:

- one injured receiver doesn't mean the team drafted tons of injured receivers. i can think of two. who are the rest?
- why does the DT injury necessitate drafting Green? receiver is the broncos' deepest position. and if so many of you are high on decker and willis why would the team need to draft a receiver? my opinion: this doesn't alter the plan for the first three picks at all.
- this injury sucks. fortunately thomas appears to be a smart kid with a decent work ethic. he'll be back. sometime.
- why wouldn't a player tweet an injury on twitter? simple. the team told its players to limit shared information through social media. it's become standard practice.
- perhaps i missed it, but i've gone through three pages of this post and haven't read this yet: i hope he heals fast. the guy's a good kid who scored touchdowns. we should wish him well.

Maybe folks are sick of hoping for the best and they just want to see results.

dogfish
02-10-2011, 07:11 PM
Apparently yer sarcasm meter needs looked at :hi:

yea, i don't see how you missed that-- everyone here knows smiley really wants T.O. . . . .

BORDERLINE
02-10-2011, 07:12 PM

Hope he heals fast??? D.T was born injured

and this good kid din't score much touchdowns

I wish him well, his injured foot and his millions he will receive to rehab it;)

GEM
02-10-2011, 07:15 PM

-Royal is coming off surgery, DT will now need surgery...there goes the depth. Decker is still coming back from surgery last season and willis is on IR....depth? What depth?
-We can keep hoping he gets better and comes back, short history shows he is injury prone
-No shit sherlock on the twitter comment. The comment wasn't why didn't he tweet about the injury. The comment was why would he tweet about leaving the sauna and not mention a single thing about an injury, just seems weird.
-Check out Dogfish's post....he said almost world for word I hope he heals, he's a good kid and I wish this wouldn't happen.

GEM
02-10-2011, 07:17 PM
in all fairness, darius watts only had one good hand, but both of his wheels were fine. . . .

:D

The Claw!!!

W9t5ZqeHcYk

rationalfan
02-10-2011, 07:19 PM
Hope he heals fast??? D.T was born injured

and this good kid din't score much touchdowns

I wish him well, his injured foot and his millions he will receive to rehab it;)

so you'd rather he heals slowly and doesn't produce for the team? hmmm. feels like you're looking for a self-fulfilling prophecy.

rationalfan
02-10-2011, 07:20 PM
The Claw!!!

W9t5ZqeHcYk

omg. i forgot about darius watts. another great broncos draft pick. along the same lines as a pass rusher who has one good knee (same college as watts, i believe).

BORDERLINE
02-10-2011, 07:25 PM
so you'd rather he heals slowly and doesn't produce for the team? hmmm. feels like you're looking for a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I don't wish bad on anybody let alone a Broncos player.

But, this guy was injured before we drafted him, he got injured at the start of Training Camp and again in the middle of the season and at the end.

I kind of compare him to Buckhalter, dude is always gonna miss a handfull of games a year.

cuzz4169
02-10-2011, 07:35 PM
GOD DAMN IT someone plz explain to me we we drafted him in the first place!!!???

frustrating when we all know Dez Bryant is gonna be a stud....while we HOPE D.T. is going to be......WTF!!!!

BroncoStud
02-10-2011, 07:37 PM
What a bummer, dude may never be the same... It's a shame because he clearly has talent and seems like a good guy.

cuzz4169
02-10-2011, 07:40 PM
I don't wish bad on anybody let alone a Broncos player.

But, this guy was injured before we drafted him, he got injured at the start of Training Camp and again in the middle of the season and at the end.

I kind of compare him to Buckhalter, dude is always gonna miss a handfull of games a year.

He shouldn't even be a Bronco!!! I'm sorry I'm so pissed right now...there should've never been a debate!!! Thomas or Bryant. Option offense who needs to learn passing tree and always has single coverage, or a guy who dominated everyone being double covered. This pick could be worse than Darrius Heyward-Bey over Michael Crabtree....

cuzz4169
02-10-2011, 07:43 PM
What a bummer, dude may never be the same... It's a shame because he clearly has talent and seems like a good guy.

I'm sorry the good guy shit only goes so far...produce...produce...produce...Don't get me wrong I don't want rapist and felons but wtf. Jay Cutler is a douche and 90% of you would take him back...Marshall is a douche 90% of you would take him back...produce and all the other shit is over looked....example Micheal Vick...And I bet anyone Plaxico gets a Job.

Dzone
02-10-2011, 07:59 PM
hate to say this, but D. Thomas has been a complete bust. What a waste of a first round pick. Sad. He seems like a nice guy, but it is looking like a career in the NFL is a long shot. Another Mcdaniels B-U-S-T

Northman
02-10-2011, 08:00 PM
I would assume this will move Decker up to have more of a role.

To be honest, i like him more anyway.

T.K.O.
02-10-2011, 08:01 PM
he will be twice as strong when he comes back from this .....ALMOST BIONIC !
but it takes almost a year to recover from a full tear !!!!:mad:
this blows.

Northman
02-10-2011, 08:04 PM

He was non-existent last year so he will be non-existent this year. Who cares if he is a good kid? He's a first round draft choice who hasnt lived up to the billing. So yes, it sucks major balls from a financial and production standpoint.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
02-10-2011, 08:53 PM
Heard about this earlier today. This team is cursed.

tomjonesrocks
02-10-2011, 09:05 PM
From Tweeter:

Quote:
@DenverBroncos: Demaryius Thomas suffered an injury to his Achilles tendon on Wed. while working out in Ga. His recovery is expected to take 6-8 months.

6-8 Months? That sounds VERY fast for a torn achilles. Thought that was more like a year and a half, and it's more an injury you never fully recover from.

DT is done. Another poor draft pick by McD.

jhildebrand
02-10-2011, 09:06 PM
Sorry guys!

Sounding like a broken record the curse of the glass ginas strikes again.

This is what drafting wholly and totally on character gets you! I said it when McD was making the picks, many told me I was over reacting, and I say it now.

At some point you draft football players primadonnas (Dez for this position) or not. Today's NFL requires being able to handle a new generation of player.

On DT: DT had sick speed and I always liked the flashes he showed. However, that's all they were-flashes! This kind of injury can kill his speed.

DRAFT ALL D-MR XANDERS, ELWAY, & FOX! Draft all D.

getlynched47
02-10-2011, 09:23 PM
Geezus! What the fap is this guy doing to hurt himself? That's the second time he's suffered a major injury while TRAINING!

Is he wrestling bears and coyotes on Mt. Everest or somethin? :lol:

SmilinAssasSin27
02-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Demaryius Thomas IS Bear Grylls.

silkamilkamonico
02-10-2011, 09:50 PM
At least with the lockout happening this won't affect Denver too much, and he should be healthy for the 2012 season.....barring another inury.

BeefStew25
02-10-2011, 10:00 PM
My boss tore his Achilles and couldn't sell for like 7 months.

threefolddead
02-10-2011, 10:03 PM
Sucks he keeps getting hurt. Love watching the guy. Luckily for him there will be no football next year and he can have lot of time to get better. The owners and players won't even meet because they are "so far apart" in their views. Isn't the whole point of the meeting to remedy that?

PAINTERDAVE
02-10-2011, 10:20 PM
The players will fold. There will be football.
The lockout will be only about as long as a player pay period or two.

DT - He was injured most of his senior year...
most of his rookie season...
and now even if he is back...
he will not likely be full strength...
especially if they rush him (like Clady).

DT will have 3 years of gingerly playing no more than a little bit in any season...
I'd say he has earned the label "Injury prone".

Just bad luck for us...
we gotta move on.

Draft D-line......

I Eat Staples
02-10-2011, 10:36 PM
And people said Dez was a risky pick.

Right...

BroncoNut
02-10-2011, 10:55 PM
I just hope he recovers well and soon

robert ethan
02-10-2011, 11:15 PM
Stop the crap about him being "injury prone" when he was drafted. The foot injury training for the combine was the first serious injury of his career. It may or may not have been responsible for the subsequent injuries. When you have to change your gait for some reason it puts more stress on other muscles, tendons, and ligaments. As it was he caught more passes his rookie season than Brandon Marshall did. If he is back on the field in 6 months, there is no reason he can't open the season.

BroncoNut
02-10-2011, 11:18 PM
kinda agree with you Robert Ethan. some of these folks talk about these injuries like they're breeders or veterinarians.

bcbronc
02-10-2011, 11:25 PM
I hope he is able to get healthy and back on the field. I really love his combination of explosive speed, size and strength.

as a side note, it's funny how many parallels there have been the past few years with my two favourite times, Broncos and Canucks, from losing prospects too young (Luc Bourdon for the Canucks), to getting "franchise" pieces in the most important spot (QB/Goalie) only to have them melt down when it matters most (Cutler, Luongo) to having a front office prematurely (imo) canned. And now, almost to the day that Sami Salo gets back from an offseason torn achilles tendon, this happens.

Hopefully my Canucks have a back-to-back in them pretty quick here.

back on topic, wtf has happened to our "one position with depth and talent"??

maybe Pat Bowlen sold the soul of this franchise to guarantee John his title. If so, I have to admit, it was all worth it! :salute:

dogfish
02-10-2011, 11:51 PM
kinda agree with you Robert Ethan. some of these folks talk about these injuries like they're breeders or veterinarians.

the guy has suffered two serious non-contact injuries in just over a year-- that doesn't concern you?

somebody posted an article from a medical journal on the mane that said a full third of NFL athletes never come back from an achilles tear, and i certainly can't think of many (any, really) off the top of my head that's come back from a full tear and been a dominant player afterward. . . somebody name some names if you can think of them. . . i do think stokley may have come back from one, but he was never a dominant player. . . takeo spikes also, but he's never been the same. . .

tomjonesrocks
02-10-2011, 11:53 PM
Stop the crap about him being "injury prone" when he was drafted. The foot injury training for the combine was the first serious injury of his career. It may or may not have been responsible for the subsequent injuries. When you have to change your gait for some reason it puts more stress on other muscles, tendons, and ligaments. As it was he caught more passes his rookie season than Brandon Marshall did. If he is back on the field in 6 months, there is no reason he can't open the season.

Name one marquee receiver that's ever entered the league with injury after injury like this and become a stud. Zero.
DT's done and this team needs to stop overthinking draft picks. Could have had D. Jackson, could have had D. Bryant. Nice job in the draftroom, boys.

It's yet another disaster for this team--but who knows--perhaps Willis is that next stud WR anyway. Lloyd might just be Denver's Steve Smith if he's not a one-year wonder. You never know.

robert ethan
02-11-2011, 12:28 AM
the guy has suffered two serious non-contact injuries in just over a year-- that doesn't concern you?

somebody posted an article from a medical journal on the mane that said a full third of NFL athletes never come back from an achilles tear, and i certainly can't think of many (any, really) off the top of my head that's come back from a full tear and been a dominant player afterward. . . somebody name some names if you can think of them. . . i do think stokley may have come back from one, but he was never a dominant player. . . takeo spikes also, but he's never been the same. . .

That is very misleading. First of all, how many of the players were "dominant" to begin with. The NFL is mainly populated by later round draft picks and free agent signees. A lot of the "one third" who didn't come back from an Achilles tear probably wouldn't have come back from broken finger. It's a ruthless machine with high turnover. Miss a couple months and someone else has taken your spot. Regardless of the reason.

Skinny
02-11-2011, 12:35 AM

somebody posted an article from a medical journal on the mane that said a full third of NFL athletes never come back from an achilles tear, and i certainly can't think of many (any, really) off the top of my head that's come back from a full tear and been a dominant player afterward. . . somebody name some names if you can think of them. . . i do think stokley may have come back from one, but he was never a dominant player. . . takeo spikes also, but he's never been the same. . .Derrick Burgess went to the pro bowl twice after tearing his achilles. Led the league in sacks in '05 with 16 two years after it happened. Not sure if one would consider him 'dominant' but recovering and being productive can happen. Best thing he had going for him was he was young when it happened. Best thing Thomas has going for him hopefully. Seems most of the tears that happen happens to older players later in their careers making the comeback that much more difficult. It'll be interesting to see how DeMeco Ryans comes back from his as well as Demaryius. But you're right, there's not many.

weazel
02-11-2011, 12:40 AM
well that sucks

ikillz0mbies
02-11-2011, 12:47 AM
Sucks. Oh well, Broncos could draft Austin Pettis now hehe.

Dzone
02-11-2011, 01:10 AM
This really sucks. Everyone had such high hopes for demaryous thomas. It would appear that his career is over. Tiime to move on. Thank goodness we still have some good receivers..Good bye demaryous thomas, we hardly knew ya

robert ethan
02-11-2011, 01:11 AM
Splitting the difference on the 6 to 8 months has BayBay coming back in early September. Meaning he would probably miss a couple games at least getting in game shape.

robert ethan
02-11-2011, 01:15 AM
On the bright side, this may give BayBay the time off his feet to fully heal the other injuries that troubled him this past year. I imagine he will be completely off his feet for awhile and not doing any strenuous activities for at least a couple of months. If he doesn't go crazy in the meanwhile he may come out of it for the better.

sneakers
02-11-2011, 03:36 AM
Over react bronco fans, over react....he has another 20 months to recover before the next Bronco game.

Bosco
02-11-2011, 06:32 AM
Over react bronco fans, over react....

No shit. The guy has had exactly two major injuries in his career, one of them a simple broken bone, and people are already yapping about his career being over? Hyperbole is not a strong enough word for that.

muse
02-11-2011, 07:16 AM
Sorry guys!

Sounding like a broken record the curse of the glass ginas strikes again.

This is what drafting wholly and totally on character gets you! I said it when McD was making the picks, many told me I was over reacting, and I say it now.

At some point you draft football players primadonnas (Dez for this position) or not. Today's NFL requires being able to handle a new generation of player.

On DT: DT had sick speed and I always liked the flashes he showed. However, that's all they were-flashes! This kind of injury can kill his speed.

DRAFT ALL D-MR XANDERS, ELWAY, & FOX! Draft all D.

In the context of last year's draft though, drafting Dez would've been very difficult inasmuch as we would essentially be swapping Marshall for a rawer player with baggage. Also, the general consensus was that Thomas had more upside than Bryant. I'm worried about the guy now, but I hope he can make it back against the odds. On the plus side, hopefully we'll get to see more Decker and Willis.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

gobroncsnv
02-11-2011, 07:37 AM
It's not like he was a huge part of our offense anyway... can't say our passing game's numbers last year were because of him. I say let it ride.
I WOULD like to see what the kid can do. Hoping he's able to recover well, come back on his own time, not rush this in any way.

SOCALORADO.
02-11-2011, 08:38 AM
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Georgia+v+Oklahoma+State+-2iDx-d_nNsl.jpg

GEM
02-11-2011, 12:02 PM
he will be twice as strong when he comes back from this .....ALMOST BIONIC !
but it takes almost a year to recover from a full tear !!!!:mad:
this blows.

Not so fast, Vic Lombardi looked into some numbers:

50% don't come back the same player as before the injury.
36% don't come back from the injury at all.

Not good. :tsk:

PAINTERDAVE
02-11-2011, 12:23 PM
No shit. The guy has had exactly two major injuries in his career, one of them a simple broken bone, and people are already yapping about his career being over? Hyperbole is not a strong enough word for that.

Dude missed most of his senior year due to injury
Dude missed most of his rookie year due to injury
Dude will miss an undetermined amount of his sophmore year...
due to injury.

Sorry... but the guy has EARNED the label "injury prone".

As we hear so often about Tebow...
this guy has proved NOTHING in the NFL.

I like him. I wish him the best. I hope he fully recovers.
I hope he has a pro bowl career.

Right now. It is what it is.

PAINTERDAVE
02-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Not so fast, Vic Lombardi looked into some numbers:

50% don't come back the same player as before the injury.
36% don't come back from the injury at all.

Not good. :tsk:

Thanks for the stats. I would have simply high fived you...
but I could NOT do that.

It is anything but a high fiveable bit of information.

hotcarl
02-11-2011, 12:52 PM
im glad we didnt take dez bryant with that pick :rolleyes:

Ravage!!!
02-11-2011, 01:32 PM
But we were drafting for "character"

BroncoNut
02-11-2011, 01:54 PM
character is important Ravage. ie: Jawalrus Russell

dogfish
02-11-2011, 02:25 PM
you guys all do remember that dez missed most of training camp with injury, and ended the year on IR, right?

granted, he also made more plays than DT when he was healthy, but don't forget reports that he was such a pain in the ass that some of the cowboys front office people were already prepared to listen to trade offers for him by the end of the season-- playmaking ability notwithstanding. . .

i'm not the slightest, tiniest bit sad we passed on him. . . if anything, i'm still disappointed we didn't get brian bulaga or lamarr houston in that range. . .

GEM
02-11-2011, 02:53 PM
you guys all do remember that dez missed most of training camp with injury, and ended the year on IR, right?

granted, he also made more plays than DT when he was healthy, but don't forget reports that he was such a pain in the ass that some of the cowboys front office people were already prepared to listen to trade offers for him by the end of the season-- playmaking ability notwithstanding. . .

i'm not the slightest, tiniest bit sad we passed on him. . . if anything, i'm still disappointed we didn't get brian bulaga or lamarr houston in that range. . .

I was thinking the same thing. I would have rather we picked up someone else instead of DT, but not Bryant. My dad and I were hoping for Bulaga as well. Have you seen the size of that guys head. You want beef on the offensive line, that would have been your guy.

dogfish
02-11-2011, 03:06 PM
I was thinking the same thing. I would have rather we picked up someone else instead of DT, but not Bryant. My dad and I were hoping for Bulaga as well. Have you seen the size of that guys head. You want beef on the offensive line, that would have been your guy.

i was really surprised he fell as far as he did, even in a strong class-- i was screaming at my TV for us to trade up and get him. . .

HORSEPOWER 56
02-11-2011, 03:06 PM
Interesting how everyone is using this as a reason we should've drafted Dez Bryant... the guy who was injured in the preseason, a locker room disruption, and ended the season on IR...

Whatever. :rolleyes: :coffee:

Get well, soon, DT. We need you out there.

hotcarl
02-11-2011, 03:47 PM
Interesting how everyone is using this as a reason we should've drafted Dez Bryant... the guy who was injured in the preseason, a locker room disruption, and ended the season on IR...

Whatever. :rolleyes: :coffee:

Get well, soon, DT. We need you out there.

he will never play again

tomjonesrocks
02-11-2011, 04:36 PM
I guess It's NOT easy to replace a stud WR like Brandon Marshall after all. :rolleyes:

BroncoJoe
02-11-2011, 04:39 PM
I guess It's NOT easy to replace a stud WR like Brandon Marshall after all. :rolleyes:

Right. Brandon Lloyd really stunk it up this year.

Tempus Fugit
02-11-2011, 06:23 PM
Best wishes for his recovery from a very difficult injury.

robert ethan
02-11-2011, 06:52 PM
Dude missed most of his senior year due to injury
Dude missed most of his rookie year due to injury
Dude will miss an undetermined amount of his sophmore year...
due to injury.

D.T. never played his senior season, you houseplant. He was drafted after his junior season, and missed no significant time in college due to injury. Look it up before you go off like a faulty firecracker.

cardoso
02-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Right. Brandon Lloyd really stunk it up this year.

Brandon Lloyd only wishes he was on Brandon's status. I like how so many people jump on someone who's been a failure his 8 years in the NFL getting cut by 3 different teams and all of a sudden is this great player. :lol: Let us know when teams are constantly putting up game plans to stop you and they still can't stop you. Let me know when Lloyd is throwing would be tacklers to the house, beating 4 guys, and taking a 25 yd pass for a 50 yd td.

robert ethan
02-11-2011, 07:06 PM
Brandon Lloyd only wishes he was on Brandon's status. I like how so many people jump on someone who's been a failure his 8 years in the NFL getting cut by 3 different teams and all of a sudden is this great player. :lol: Let us know when teams are constantly putting up game plans to stop you and they still can't stop you. Let me know when Lloyd is throwing would be tacklers to the house, beating 4 guys, and taking a 25 yd pass for a 50 yd td.

Wow, this place is a fountain of misinformation.:confused: Lloyd was cut by NOBODY. He started out in San Fran, was their leading wide receiver for 2 seasons, then Washington TRADED a 3rd and 4th round pick for him. To give some perspective, Randy Moss was traded for a 4th rounder alone to New England, and a 3rd rounder alone to Minnesota. In the prime of his career. When Lloyd's contract with the Redskins ran out he signed with Denver.

cardoso
02-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Wow, this place is a fountain of misinformation.:confused: Lloyd was cut by NOBODY. He started out in San Fran, was their leading wide receiver for 2 seasons, then Washington TRADED a 3rd and 4th round pick for him. To give some perspective, Randy Moss was traded for a 4th rounder alone to New England, and a 3rd rounder alone to Minnesota. In the prime of his career. When Lloyd's contract with the Redskins ran out he signed with Denver.

leading wr is not saying much when your best year was less than 50 catches and less than 800 yds. And he was ran out of san fransico and traded because he was a cancer.

Lloyd was a restricted free agent for the 49ers, who drafted him in the third round three years ago. He was San Francisco's top receiver last season, catching 48 passes for 733 yards and five touchdowns for the NFL's worst offense, but alienated teammates and clashed with Mike Nolan's new coaching staff

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2364444

and you are wrong he was cut by the Redskins

Wide receiver Brandon Lloyd was released by the Washington Redskins on Tuesday, ending his disappointing stay with the team.

Lloyd caught only 25 passes with no touchdowns in two seasons with the Redskins.

His totals were two catches for 14 yards last season, when he broke his collarbone in November. By then, he had already fallen out of favor with the team because of his work ethic and lack of productivity.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3266057

so much for these great character guys mcdumb ass brought in.

robert ethan
02-11-2011, 08:29 PM
leading wr is not saying much when your best year was less than 50 catches and less than 800 yds. And he was ran out of san fransico and traded because he was a cancer.

Lloyd was a restricted free agent for the 49ers, who drafted him in the third round three years ago. He was San Francisco's top receiver last season, catching 48 passes for 733 yards and five touchdowns for the NFL's worst offense, but alienated teammates and clashed with Mike Nolan's new coaching staff

Wide receiver Brandon Lloyd was released by the Washington Redskins on Tuesday, ending his disappointing stay with the team.

Lloyd caught only 25 passes with no touchdowns in two seasons with the Redskins.

His totals were two catches for 14 yards last season, when he broke his collarbone in November. By then, he had already fallen out of favor with the team because of his work ethic and lack of productivity.

Yeah, Lloyd has been nothing but a character problem in Denver. And at the Pro Bowl. He is always in the news for one negative thing or other. Not like that great guy Brandon Marshall.

Juriga72
02-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Yeah, Lloyd has been nothing but a character problem in Denver. And at the Pro Bowl. He is always in the news for one negative thing or other. Not like that great guy Brandon Marshall.

You mena like when he dropped the F-bombs on San Fran, Washington, AND Chicago a few weeks ago....

Of course he "got his" for ONE season...ONE not like that problem child Bmarsh who has caught more passe in one game than Llyod has in TWO of his seasons....

Hey BTW..... Check out "Chicago Bears 2009 season"... Guess what it says......

Kyle Orton (traded)
Brandon Lloyd (released)

Wrong on all Brandon Lloyd points so far....

BigDaddyBronco
02-11-2011, 09:00 PM
Hey guess what guys, Marshall also has more arrests and bitches slapped...

dogfish
02-11-2011, 09:18 PM
how about we all just agree that wide receivers are unnecessary, and trade all the bums for a good running back?

robert ethan
02-11-2011, 09:38 PM
how about we all just agree that wide receivers are unnecessary, and trade all the bums for a good running back?
Should have done that with Marshall before he got his teammate murdered. Amazes me that people here cling to scum like Marshall and Cutler. I guess it's the same phenomenon as led those people to the Jonestown Massacre.

dogfish
02-11-2011, 09:46 PM
Should have done that with Marshall before he got his teammate murdered. Amazes me that people here cling to scum like Marshall and Cutler. I guess it's the same phenomenon as led those people to the Jonestown Massacre.

alright, i know people don't like cutler, but the worst thing i've ever heard anyone accuse him of is being a douchebag, or a bad quarterback-- and even those are matters of opinion. . .

i hardly think he merits a comparison to jim jones. . . :lol:

rcsodak
02-11-2011, 10:18 PM

Ayers - Jury is out
Moreno - Jury is out.

Damn you , Josh.
Mathews???

Geez, dave. Stay away from sharp objects. Lol

rcsodak
02-11-2011, 10:22 PM
I give him a pass for Ayers I actually think he could be a solid player, but not for Moreno not at number #12.

And D.T being injured during the draft processes was a big RED FLAG that McDouche din't see

Good grief. How many times did McShanny draft/sign as FA's that were injured.

Everybody does it.

How'd Bradford work out for SL? :coffee:

rcsodak
02-11-2011, 10:33 PM
hate to say this, but D. Thomas has been a complete bust. What a waste of a first round pick. Sad. He seems like a nice guy, but it is looking like a career in the NFL is a long shot. Another Mcdaniels B-U-S-T
:lol:
really? You can tell already?
Only thing "Sad" is your calling an injured rookie a "B-U-S-T" already. :coffee:

Ridiculous post.

rcsodak
02-11-2011, 10:40 PM
This really sucks. Everyone had such high hopes for demaryous thomas. It would appear that his career is over. Tiime to move on. Thank goodness we still have some good receivers..Good bye demaryous thomas, we hardly knew ya
Evidently going for a record......

Ridiculous post, dos.

rcsodak
02-11-2011, 10:46 PM
They didn't have to, since his 'replacement' was already on the roster. :coffee:

spikerman
02-11-2011, 10:50 PM

Are you this angry all the time or is it just this subject that irritates you so much?

rcsodak
02-11-2011, 10:50 PM
LMAO
And let me know when he actually scores TD's as regularly as he catches bubble scrreens.
BM is nothing more than a possession receiver. A chain mover and occasional scorer.

rcsodak
02-11-2011, 10:54 PM

He was interviewed on Sirius NFL and asked about those two stops. He explained and I posted it in a thread. Might do you some good to hear HIS side.

robert ethan
02-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Are you this angry all the time or is it just this subject that irritates you so much?

What more do Cutler and Marshall have to do to prove that they weren't good team players? It seems like one or the other is in the headlines every week in a negative fashion. Plus Cutler trashed Denver fans the moment he left town. I don't imagine Marshall is pining for the snow after a year in South Beach, either. Give it up.

RedFalcon
02-11-2011, 11:36 PM
Worst thing isn't that Demaryius got injured but the fact that before the draft there where some analists saying that Thomas is injury prone, and it certainly looks like that.
The only way we won't miss Thomas at all, is we don't have NFL at all... :)

robert ethan
02-12-2011, 01:56 AM
Worst thing isn't that Demaryius got injured but the fact that before the draft there where some analists saying that Thomas is injury prone, and it certainly looks like that.
The only way we won't miss Thomas at all, is we don't have NFL at all... :)

No one thought he was "injury prone" prior to the draft. They thought he was injured. Which he was. The risk was considered to be the fact that they couldn't see him work out. But it was the first serious injury of his football career to that point. Plus it was a broken bone, not some sort of congenital defect or a knee that had multiple surgeries or anything like that. There were lots of players taken in the draft with more of an injury history than Thomas. Including Sam Bradford the first player taken. Bradford had twice seriously injured his THROWING SHOULDER in the year prior to the draft. Also had surgery and missed most of the previous season. Jermaine Gresham and Rob Gronkowski both missed their entire draft year due to injury. Gronkowski with what was thought by some to be a congenital defect. Compared to those guys, just to name a few, Thomas had been the picture of health as a football player. It's revisionist history to try to say now that BayBay was considered "injury prone" prior to the draft.

MileHighCrew
02-12-2011, 08:06 AM
Ryan Torain had some health problems but I wish he would have been on the Broncos last season. DT will be back, he is yound and needs to work with the strength coach, but it will get better.

cardoso
02-12-2011, 11:56 AM
LMAO
And let me know when he actually scores TD's as regularly as he catches bubble scrreens.
BM is nothing more than a possession receiver. A chain mover and occasional scorer.

Brandon marshall in 4 years had more touchdowns than lloyd has his whole career. Even with this fluke season for lloyd Marshall still surpasses his career stats in his first 4 years. Now add marshalls year in miami.

You know how stupid you look when you say that about marshall when lloyd has had 2 or less td's in 5 of his 8 years in the nfl. 3 of those years he had zero td's.

Go troll somewhere else please. alot of us would appreciate it.

atwater27
02-12-2011, 12:34 PM
Looks like the bitter Josh McDaniels clingers are out in force on this thread! Yeah.... keep on making excuses for utter failure.

rcsodak
02-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Brandon marshall in 4 years had more touchdowns than lloyd has his whole career. Even with this fluke season for lloyd Marshall still surpasses his career stats in his first 4 years. Now add marshalls year in miami.

You know how stupid you look when you say that about marshall when lloyd has had 2 or less td's in 5 of his 8 years in the nfl. 3 of those years he had zero td's.

Blah blah
I wasn't the one spouting how BM is such a TD machine.
100 catches/yr and what does he avg/yr for TD's?
LMAO at your comparing Lloyd's past teams to his current one. :lol:

robert ethan
02-12-2011, 04:27 PM

So a guy who comes on to defend a Bronco player against the posters promoting a Dolphin player on these boards is "a troll" who should go "somewhere else" to post.

O.K.:coffee:

robert ethan
02-12-2011, 04:35 PM
Looks like the bitter Josh McDaniels clingers are out in force on this thread! Yeah.... keep on making excuses for utter failure.

You guys are laughable. Enjoy your new white haired 2 win 14 loss coach.:lol:

BroncoStud
02-12-2011, 04:54 PM
Not sure why people are hating on Brandon Lloyd... He was awesome this year and maybe he just needed to find his place so he can flourish... His attitude is 100X better than Marshall's... D. Thomas has looked really flashy in his limited playing time, if he could ever get and stay healthy I think we've got a keeper, but that remains to be seen and obvioulsy this isn't good news.

Dzone
02-12-2011, 05:31 PM
Looks like d thomas is another robert ayers...just bad luck in drafting

cardoso
02-12-2011, 07:01 PM
Blah blah
I wasn't the one spouting how BM is such a TD machine.
100 catches/yr and what does he avg/yr for TD's?
LMAO at your comparing Lloyd's past teams to his current one. :lol:

go ahead and quote where anyone said Bmarsh is a touchdown machine. I'll be waiting.

atwater27
02-13-2011, 11:14 AM

Laughing my ass off. As opposed to the snot nosed pubescent waste of skin that coached us the last couple of years.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-14-2011, 01:43 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - Denver Broncos wide receiver Demaryius Thomas underwent surgery Monday on his torn Achilles' tendon, an injury he sustained during off-season workouts in Atlanta last week.

Thomas' recovery will take at least six months and, depending on the severity of the injury, he could miss all of next season.

"Heading to surgery this morning.. everyone keep me in prAyers that it goes well," Thomas tweeted Monday morning.

Earlier, he tweeted about his mother and grandmother, who have been incarcerated on drug charges since he was 12: "Only if i had my mother and granny here with me, stuff would be so different."

full article - http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=capress-fbn_broncos_thomas-5948855

GEM
02-14-2011, 02:01 PM

He's your coach too....or are you just not a Broncos fan?

BeefStew25
02-14-2011, 02:34 PM
Be strong Bey Bey.

Rex
02-14-2011, 02:35 PM
Hope he doesnt dislocate his shoulder using the crutches

BeefStew25
02-14-2011, 02:36 PM
Knock it off. It is okay to root for him Rex.

Rex
02-14-2011, 02:37 PM
Knock it off. It is okay to root for him Rex.

I would love to if he ever played

BeefStew25
02-14-2011, 02:41 PM

You wouldn't say any of this crap to his face. He is a good kid.

SOCALORADO.
02-14-2011, 02:59 PM
You wouldn't say any of this crap to his face. He is a good kid.

He is a good kid, but hes made of glass.

Lonestar
02-14-2011, 03:09 PM
Is there a Jake Plummer curse on this team? Ever since Shanny screwed him by drafting the dipsh#t, we have had nothing but trouble

Ahahahahahaha thought I was the only one that thought that.

Lonestar
02-14-2011, 03:17 PM

Great post. Especially the last sentence

Starting wonder if the fans here are more ME or I than even the most selfish than even Marshall or jay.
More worries about the season than the players.

robert ethan
02-14-2011, 03:20 PM

Thomas caught more passes as a rookie than Marshall did. Not to mention his kick return work.

Rex
02-14-2011, 03:25 PM
Thomas caught more passes as a rookie than Marshall did. Not to mention his kick return work.

Who the **** mentioned Brandon Marshall.

And the 2 passes more than he caught was negated by the fact that he played in less than 6 less games.

BTW, they had the same TDs and Marshall had more yards.

Good post.

BeefStew25
02-14-2011, 03:29 PM
Patience is a virtue.

Lonestar
02-14-2011, 03:33 PM
He was non-existent last year so he will be non-existent this year. Who cares if he is a good kid? He's a first round draft choice who hasnt lived up to the billing. So yes, it sucks major balls from a financial and production standpoint.

Guess Joshes guys are getting held ro a WAY different standard that the prior 14 years.

I guess I should have expected that.

As a general rule these type injuries heel better than the unit was before.

I would guess that he. Will Be PUP all year and will be a real stud in 12.

Moat WR are not worth a crap till year 3 anyway.

No big deal.

BeefStew25
02-14-2011, 03:40 PM
Are you on meth?

Rex
02-14-2011, 03:52 PM
Guess Joshes guys are getting held ro a WAY different standard that the prior 14 years.

No big deal.

I dont understand a single line of this

BroncoNut
02-14-2011, 04:02 PM

No big deal.

what?

Lonestar
02-14-2011, 04:31 PM

Good post. Everyone seems to think every player has to be an all pro can't miss player.

They also forget that the drafts are crap shoots.

Lonestar
02-14-2011, 04:37 PM

And how many times did BM do that.

Are you his pressagent or cousin.

I guess yo forgot about him missing games be UAE he was suspended and had the 8 weeker just a police report away.

Absolutely amaZe me about how anyone could live with a threat such as that eVery year.

dogfish
02-14-2011, 05:06 PM

this is 1000% false-- you're just making stuff up now. . .

BroncoNut
02-14-2011, 05:09 PM

it just doesn't make sense.

BeefStew25
02-14-2011, 05:11 PM
I think Jr whiz got into some Sudafed.

frauschieze
02-14-2011, 05:13 PM
Great post. Especially the last sentence

Starting wonder if the fans here are more ME or I than even the most selfish than even Marshall or jay.
More worries about the season than the players.

Can you go ONE DAY without insulting everyone here?

What a pathetic waste.

Lonestar
02-14-2011, 05:20 PM

I think you know men netter than that. While inhabit not taken the time to research it those NFL players over the past folios of years that I have heard of came back stronger than before.

Have Been in doctors offices most of the day but iirc our own stokely had this issue and for his age came back better strength than before.

Yes we cut him, but then we have more WRs than we know what to do with.

I for one wrote him off when it was reported. Then read up to find out that arhat injury is not a career nor that it used to be.

Someone of his age I thought is was done. Iirc he was povitol on getting SEA to the playoffs.

DT is a your stud that should heal better than old man BS

If he does not then please
By all means crow about it after th fact.

Northman
02-14-2011, 05:26 PM

No big deal.

You need to order one of these mate,

http://www.kevinstonge.com/content/projects/speakandspell/speakandspell.gif

BroncoNut
02-14-2011, 05:27 PM
I'll say one thing on Lonestar, haven't paid much attention to LS so I can't say much , BUT.... . he or she is an absolutely atrocious writer. I honestly can't make out most of what he or she says.

BroncoNut
02-14-2011, 05:29 PM
Can you go ONE DAY without insulting everyone here?

What a pathetic waste.

I really think he is suffering too much and really should be put down. I hate to speculate on how long this has been going on.

Northman
02-14-2011, 05:30 PM
I'll say one thing on Lonestar, haven't paid much attention to LS so I can't say much , BUT.... . he or she is an absolutely atrocious writer. I honestly can't make out most of what he or she says.

Yea, but deciphering is half the fun.

Wait, in simplest terms,

Ya, butt dsiphering iz have the fun.

Lonestar
02-14-2011, 05:33 PM

Guess you have never used an iPhone to type on. The key board is really small and sensitive.
The spell checker likes to change lots of words. Sometimes it works well sometimes it makes upmaomemwhoppers

I have an idea put me on iggy then you do not have to bother trying to read my posts.

BeefStew25
02-14-2011, 05:33 PM
It is like Ghandi on a Blackberry.

arapaho2
02-14-2011, 05:39 PM
And how many times did BM do that.

Are you his pressagent or cousin.

I guess yo forgot about him missing games be UAE he was suspended and had the 8 weeker just a police report away.

Absolutely amaZe me about how anyone could live with a threat such as that eVery year.

marshall had 7 tds of longer than 30 yards

more importantly is the 11 tds scored for the broncos within the ten yard line...a place we surely struggled last season...not aLONE THE 18 TOTAL REDZONE TDS FROM HIM

slim
02-14-2011, 05:41 PM
Guess you have never used an iPhone to type on. The key board is really small and sensitive.
The spell checker likes to change lots of words. Sometimes it works well sometimes it makes upmaomemwhoppers

I have an idea put me on iggy then you do not have to bother trying to read my posts.

I have fat fingers too.

Lonestar
02-14-2011, 06:08 PM
I have fat fingers too.

Mine are not fAt just big. Not sure where they came from. Moms were very delicate.

Not to mention the keyboard is ultra sensitive. Got a otterbox with the clear screen sonyhat made it a little
Better. But some times I swear breathing on it wil type letters.

GEM
02-14-2011, 06:48 PM
Get back on topic, guys. Thomas had surgery today.

spikerman
02-14-2011, 06:49 PM
Have any of Thomas' people or the team actually confirmed the severity of the injury yet?

Denver Native (Carol)
02-14-2011, 07:03 PM
Have any of Thomas' people or the team actually confirmed the severity of the injury yet?

Don't think so. I would assume within the next few days there will be a report of actually how bad it was.

Poet
12-09-2018, 10:16 AM
He came so far. Never forget beloved DT and all he overcame.

Jsteve01
12-09-2018, 09:20 PM
He came so far. Never forget beloved DT and all he overcame.

And he was drafted with a pretty serious foot injury

Poet
12-09-2018, 09:27 PM
And he was drafted with a pretty serious foot injury

We hate him so much for so little.

Northman
12-09-2018, 09:29 PM
Sometimes you just have to move on. Best of luck to him in Houston.

Poet
12-09-2018, 09:44 PM
Sometimes you just have to move on. Best of luck to him in Houston.

I love him. I am to DT what SF is to Tebow.

Let me heal, dammit.

Davii
12-09-2018, 10:05 PM
The deleted posts in this thread are GOLD Jerry!

Poet
12-09-2018, 10:06 PM
The deleted posts in this thread are GOLD Jerry!

Do they make happy?

Dapper Dan
12-09-2018, 10:11 PM
I was going to say he fell off the bench.

Goddamn that sucks. Knew it was a risky pick anyway.

Poet
12-09-2018, 10:15 PM

Brother Northman swung and missed.

But as a Style-Viking, he recovered.

Northman
12-09-2018, 10:16 PM

A lot of people missed in this thread. It happens.

Northman
12-09-2018, 10:17 PM
But im still glad we traded him, it was time.

Poet
A lot of people missed in this thread. It happens.

Even Jordan missed free throws.

Davii
Do they make happy?

I enjoy going back and reading deleted posts. It’s one of the few joys the mod staff gets.

Dapper Dan

We never deserved DT.

Poet
But im still glad we traded him, it was time.

You ever see the movie Titantic. ?

Northman
12-09-2018, 10:24 PM
You ever see the movie Titantic. ?

Yep, DT dies at the end.

Poet
12-09-2018, 10:30 PM
Yep, DT dies at the end.

My heart will go on, and ooooooooooooon.

sneakers
12-10-2018, 12:19 AM
I think everonye needs to be unbanned

Poet
12-10-2018, 12:19 AM
I think everonye needs to be unbanned

No.

Timmy!
12-10-2018, 04:16 AM
DT was the best of us.

Poet
12-10-2018, 10:25 AM
DT was the best of us.

Just hold me.

scott.475
12-10-2018, 08:40 PM
Just hold me.

...closer tiny dancer.

MOtorboat
12-11-2018, 02:28 AM
...closer tiny dancer.

Count the headlights on the highway.

DenBronx
12-11-2018, 06:09 AM
Why was this stupid thread bumped?

Poet
12-11-2018, 10:02 AM
Why was this stupid thread bumped?

To honor a Denver Hero.

DenBronx
12-11-2018, 12:25 PM
To honor a Denver Hero.

Fine, I’ll bump all of the old Jake Plummer threads.

Poet
12-11-2018, 12:26 PM

I don't tell you how to live your life, Bronx.

I'm just a man on a message board. In his 30's...oh god what the **** is wrong with me? It isn't 2005 anymore. Oh Christ.

DenBronx
12-11-2018, 01:01 PM
I don't tell you how to live your life, Bronx.

I'm just a man on a message board. In his 30's...oh god what the **** is wrong with me? It isn't 2005 anymore. Oh Christ.

At least you aren’t in your 40s. You’re still a youngling

Dapper Dan
12-11-2018, 01:17 PM

Yesss. Show those super bowl highlights.

Davii
12-11-2018, 03:23 PM
...closer Tony Danza.

FiFY.

LawDog
12-11-2018, 04:10 PM
We can all learn a thing or two from Joey Tribbiani

Davii
12-11-2018, 04:11 PM
We can all learn a thing or two from Joey Tribbiani

How to sell an entertainment center not among them