PDA

View Full Version : Lance Ball back in Denver!

honz
02-09-2011, 10:50 AM
Per Lance Ball's tweeter, he returned to Denver last night? Does anyone care? Didn't think so.

hotcarl
02-09-2011, 10:57 AM
i dont

Denver Native (Carol)
02-09-2011, 11:00 AM
Per Lance Ball's tweeter, he returned to Denver last night? Does anyone care? Didn't think so.

Apparently, this is where he calls home

# Loving the welcome homes I got ; ) about 10 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

# So ready for my bed.. about 11 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

# Back In Denver !!!!! about 11 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

# Getting the heck outta Vegas, can't wait to get back home to Denver... Lol. about 13 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

http://twitter.com/LanceBall35

Buff
02-09-2011, 11:04 AM
I wonder if Lance will tweet as regularly when he is bagging groceries in 9 months.

PAINTERDAVE
02-09-2011, 11:27 AM

Someone cared enough to start a thread about it..... :coffee:

MadMax
02-09-2011, 11:44 AM
I like Lance, the guy plays with a lot of heart. He may not have had great stats this year, but I don't think you can really conclude anything yet given how bad our run game was.

Superchop 7
02-09-2011, 11:47 AM
I don't care what part of Lances anatomy is back in Colorado.

honz
02-09-2011, 11:53 AM
Someone cared enough to start a thread about it..... :coffee:
Clearly.

PAINTERDAVE
02-09-2011, 12:24 PM
Clearly.

Have a great day, Mr Honz!:D

honz
02-09-2011, 12:28 PM
Why does everyone insist on capitalizing my name that I purposely chose not to capitalize?

Montana Battlin Bear
02-09-2011, 12:55 PM
Why does everyone insist on capitalizing my name that I purposely chose not to capitalize?

We respect you ;)

dogfish
02-09-2011, 12:59 PM

Honz, i haven't in the past-- but now that i know it annoys you, i'll be sure to from here on out. . .

:salute:

honz
02-09-2011, 01:12 PM
You son of a bitch, Dogfish.

shank
02-09-2011, 01:29 PM
We respect you ;)

That's Just Not True.

TXBRONC
02-09-2011, 01:30 PM
You son of a bitch, Dogfish.

I'm not sure if female dogfishes are identified as bitches Honz. :confused: :D

Buff
02-09-2011, 01:35 PM
That's Just Not True.

wHy dId yOu cApitalize eVery wOrd?

NameUsedBefore
02-09-2011, 01:39 PM
Show us your tits.

NameUsedBefore
02-09-2011, 01:39 PM
Whoops wrong message board.

NameUsedBefore
02-09-2011, 01:40 PM
Oh shit those are nice. Real?

NameUsedBefore
02-09-2011, 01:40 PM
Sorry again.

rcsodak
02-09-2011, 01:58 PM
Oh shit those are nice. Real?

I actually found an app for my phone....FakeBoobsDetector

shank
02-09-2011, 02:17 PM
wHy dId yOu cApitalize eVery wOrd?

i was trying to be proper.

frauschieze
02-09-2011, 02:33 PM
Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz

shank
02-09-2011, 02:35 PM
Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz Honz
shank's OCD activated.

hotcarl
02-09-2011, 03:06 PM
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/image.php?u=160&dateline=1288201139

Day1BroncoFan
02-09-2011, 05:50 PM
So, Lance is back in Denver then huh?

Bullgator
02-09-2011, 08:30 PM
I don't care what part of Lances anatomy is back in Colorado.

You know what? Im really not sold on the DB fan base... this guys is a part of your team and your bashing him for no better reason than hes not playing a glamour position...

I dont want to lump everyone in together, but honestly with the exception of a FEW class acts, the majority of comments and opinions I have seen in here are mostly negative, sarcastic and downright hateful. AND its usualy about someone on your own team lmfao...

cut the guy some slack.. if hes a schlub at least hes your shclub

Way to represent guys :rolleyes:

PAINTERDAVE
02-09-2011, 08:31 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see him stick...

Lendale might never regain his form...
Buck is good but old...
Knowshon seems to get hurt a lot...
add in a few free agents...

I mean... it just would not surprise me to see
Ball hang around and make the squad.

Buff
02-09-2011, 08:50 PM
You know what? Im really not sold on the DB fan base... this guys is a part of your team and your bashing him for no better reason than hes not playing a glamour position...

I dont want to lump everyone in together, but honestly with the exception of a FEW class acts, the majority of comments and opinions I have seen in here are mostly negative, sarcastic and downright hateful. AND its usualy about someone on your own team lmfao...

And we're not really sold on you. So **** or ****. :welcome:

dogfish
02-09-2011, 08:54 PM

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/3625/helenlovejoy.jpg (http://img832.imageshack.us/i/helenlovejoy.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

spikerman
02-09-2011, 09:50 PM
.... Ball hang ...

Sorry Painter, that struck me as funny.

I liked the way he ran too. i wouldn't mind seeing him stick around. He runs with attitude.

TXBRONC
02-09-2011, 09:54 PM
Sorry Painter, that struck me as funny.

I liked the way he ran too. i wouldn't mind seeing him stick around. He runs with attitude.

I agree when he played he ran hard and was seldom brought for negative yards IIRC. He's not the kind of back you want getting a lot carries but he's not but the kind of guy who can spell your top two backs when needed. He's also a decent receiver when give the chance.

Montana Battlin Bear
02-09-2011, 10:26 PM
I agree when he played he ran hard and was seldom brought for negative yards IIRC. He's not the kind of back you want getting a lot carries but he's not but the kind of guy who can spell your top two backs when needed. He's also a decent receiver when give the chance.

I'll just never forget him dropping that touchdown pass... can't let that one get past me

Bullgator
02-09-2011, 10:34 PM

I'm here to stay buffy. :coffee:

spikerman
02-09-2011, 10:48 PM
I'll just never forget him dropping that touchdown pass... can't let that one get past me

That type of thing happens all the time. Not that big of a deal unless dropping passes becomes routine. See: Owens, Terrell.

frauschieze
02-09-2011, 10:53 PM
I'm here to stay buffy. :coffee:

Then I suggest you procure both a sense of humor and a sarcasm detector. :salute:

sneakers
02-10-2011, 12:09 AM
It is much easier to keep track of players if you insert gps tracking devices under each players skin.....I heard Jags has done this with one member of the Broncos

Bullgator
02-10-2011, 03:54 PM
Then I suggest you procure both a sense of humor and a sarcasm detector. :salute:

I heard wal-mart has both on sale... they also sell your MOM IN BULK :laugh:

ok was that too much humor or was it sarcasm? I always get the two confused :tsk:

OK! ok it puts the lotion in the basket! alright I take it back jeez ;)

honz
02-10-2011, 04:39 PM
Remember when I made that thread about certain people that are hopeless in the Lounge? Yep....