PDA

View Full Version : Trade for Aaron Rogers now!!!!

Bill Devaroe
02-07-2011, 11:09 AM
What up clones,
Watching the super bowl yesterday it really dawned on me that we need to upgrade the QB position. Aaron Mr. Rogers is playing out of his mind and keeps his lettuce nice and tite We need to package some picks to get him. Mc Dummy really screwed us when he drafted "Him Shethrow". Do you think John Foxy Brown and "John elWAYinoverhis head" would consider packaging him and the #2 pick for "Mr Rogers"? Or worst case just hook "Shethrow" up with studious Eric and make him a running back.

Buff
02-07-2011, 11:10 AM
Cleo Lemon has a stronger arm.

arapaho2
02-07-2011, 11:13 AM
yes!!!! and lets trade our 7th and moreno for adrian peterson...but dont stop there...we can package our 5th rnd pick with some nobody and ntrade for wilfork

yes sir...championship!!!:lol::lol:

Montana Battlin Bear
02-07-2011, 11:20 AM
You my friend are a complete idiot

http://exiledonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/super-retard.JPG1.jpeg

Juriga72
02-07-2011, 11:28 AM
We could trade them Orton and get back Rodgers and the 2nd Green Bay pick.

Because we all know how "Good Kyle is at throwing for yards"....right?

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2011, 11:31 AM
Trade for Aaron Rogers - WHY NOT - of course, the Packers would be receptive to trading Rogers - the MVP of the SB last night - GIVE ME A BREAK - IT IS GOING TO BE A VERY LONG OFF SEASON ON BF:rolleyes:

Juriga72
02-07-2011, 11:34 AM
Trade for Aaron Rogers - WHY NOT - of course, the Packers would be receptive to trading Rogers - the MVP of the SB last night - GIVE ME A BREAK - IT IS GOING TO BE A VERY LONG OFF SEASON ON BF:rolleyes:

But Carol.... We can't trade for him... "We have NO running game.. NO ONE could succeed here"

KCL
02-07-2011, 11:36 AM
But Carol.... We can't trade for him... "We have NO running game.. NO ONE could succeed here"

Hell I bet the Chiefs would be willing to make a deal with Denver and let Charles go...Rodgers handing off to Charles,also they would probably be willing to part ways with Bowe.

Juriga72
02-07-2011, 11:41 AM
Hell I bet the Chiefs would be willing to make a deal with Denver and let Charles go...Rodgers handing off to Charles,also they would probably be willing to part ways with Bowe.

I bet people are on Madden 11 RIGHT now figuring this out....

Kinda like how Josh coahced us.... "it worked on Madden......damn"

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2011, 11:42 AM

Packers had 50 yards on the ground last night.

BigSarge87
02-07-2011, 11:44 AM
I'm going to go clean my garage now.

Slick
02-07-2011, 11:48 AM
What up clones,
Watching the super bowl yesterday it really dawned on me that we need to upgrade the QB position. Aaron Mr. Rogers is playing out of his mind and keeps his lettuce nice and tite We need to package some picks to get him. Mc Dummy really screwed us when he drafted "Him Shethrow". Do you think John Foxy Brown and "John elWAYinoverhis head" would consider packaging him and the #2 pick for "Mr Rogers"? Or worst case just hook "Shethrow" up with studious Eric and make him a running back.

You are an idiot.

honz
02-07-2011, 11:52 AM

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMqtlgmHR5TPxZ_zw5N4ozQuYpSen9M hx-pg5TSBPMh9ngF0zp

Juriga72
02-07-2011, 12:04 PM
Packers had 50 yards on the ground last night.

SEE!!! There's NO way to win a playoff game with little rushing attack. I mean having it totally on the qb is just wrong... Its not fair to carry his team like that.

I Eat Staples
02-07-2011, 12:08 PM
They fall for it every time.

BroncoStud
02-07-2011, 12:11 PM
Sadly, so many teams passed up Rodgers on draft day, teams that now are desperate for a QB...

Juriga72
02-07-2011, 12:23 PM
Alex Smith was so far ahead of him tho...LOL I bet San fran is like..."F-that...."

Thnikkaman
02-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Hey Bill, do you talk to Blev dog at all? I want to know when his next party is. I found my old Vanilla Ice tape that he wanted to borrow.

hotcarl
02-07-2011, 12:58 PM
What up clones,

i agree

Thnikkaman
02-07-2011, 01:39 PM
carl, where's blevins?

hotcarl
02-07-2011, 01:43 PM
carl, where's blevins?

i dont know :tsk:

Thnikkaman
02-07-2011, 01:48 PM
i dont know :tsk:

That's too bad. That kid was definitely a passionate fan, and I'm sure he would agree with both your and Bill's assessment. I hope nothing has happened to him.

BroncoJoe
02-07-2011, 01:59 PM
I thought Bill was Blevens.

NightTrainLayne
02-07-2011, 02:00 PM

How do you know Bill's family? I hope Bill doesn't mind you posting his nephew's birthday photo. Bill was awful proud that day.

hotcarl
02-07-2011, 02:00 PM
who knows anymore its all so confusing :confused:

sneakers
02-07-2011, 05:13 PM
LOL Bill!

BroncoStud
02-07-2011, 06:19 PM
If Bill can get this done he will be my hero.

bcbronc
02-07-2011, 07:47 PM
obviously the OP wasn't being reality because Rodgers isn't going anywhere, but it does raise a serious issue.

We all saw yesterday the benefits of bringing a QB along slowly and not rushing him into a starters position. now Rodgers was FAR more polished coming out of college than Tebow is, and still Rodgers benefited from a few years on the bench. how much more so would Tebow??

Rodgers isn't available...but McNabb might be. he'd be the perfect mentor to Tebow as McNabb played a similar game his first few years. I think it would be in the long term best interests of this franchise to bring in a guy like McNabb and let Tebow have a good 2-3 more years to develop before taking over the reigns.

Not saying he wouldn't see any playing time. give him some mop up time, and even start him if we're eliminated from the playoffs. maybe even let him have some snaps inside the 10 yard line.

If Green Bay showed one thing, it's the value of giving your franchise QB some development time on the bench. McNabb in 2011!

:elefant:

Foochacho
02-07-2011, 08:05 PM
Let's trade for Aaron Rodgers backup. Rodgers backed up Farve and is looking better than him already, so naturally whoever is backing Rodgers would be greater than Rodgers and Farve. We could steal a HOFer for very little.

BroncoStud
02-07-2011, 08:22 PM
obviously the OP wasn't being reality because Rodgers isn't going anywhere, but it does raise a serious issue.

We all saw yesterday the benefits of bringing a QB along slowly and not rushing him into a starters position. now Rodgers was FAR more polished coming out of college than Tebow is, and still Rodgers benefited from a few years on the bench. how much more so would Tebow??

Rodgers isn't available...but McNabb might be. he'd be the perfect mentor to Tebow as McNabb played a similar game his first few years. I think it would be in the long term best interests of this franchise to bring in a guy like McNabb and let Tebow have a good 2-3 more years to develop before taking over the reigns.

Not saying he wouldn't see any playing time. give him some mop up time, and even start him if we're eliminated from the playoffs. maybe even let him have some snaps inside the 10 yard line.

If Green Bay showed one thing, it's the value of giving your franchise QB some development time on the bench. McNabb in 2011!

:elefant:

McNabb looked like crap this year, he got benched for Rex Grossman. And who is to say Rodgers wouldn't be this good had he started immediately? Maybe he is just this talented? He's got a cannon and he's mobile, plus he has weapons and is in a very QB-friendly system...

I'm sure extra time to sit would benefit anyone but we don't have a Brett Favre on this roster and Kyle Orton is tanking our offense. Tebow is the better player and he needs to start. If we had a better player on the roster then it might be an issue to consider, but we don't.

Bullgator
02-07-2011, 08:34 PM
What up clones,

Mr. Devaroe why don't you just make a package of picks to get Joe Montana out of retirement?

Or maybe Japan would be release Godzilla for the#2 pick and a 2nd rounder?

Perhaps Materchief and Chuck Norris can have a lovechild to play QB for us for some poop?

Because all 3 of those are much more likely than the Pack giving up their Superbowl MVP for anything let alone some draft picks...

Looks like your stuck with Him Shethrow... at least Hes better that Kyle "Orton Hears a Boo"

Juriga72
02-07-2011, 09:14 PM
Mr. Devaroe why don't you just make a package of picks to get Joe Montana out of retirement?

Perhaps Materchief and Chuck Norris can have a lovechild to play QB for us for some poop?

Because all 3 of those are much more likely than the Pack giving up their Superbowl MVP for anything let alone some draft picks...

Looks like your stuck with Him Shethrow... at least Hes better that Kyle "Orton Hears a Boo"

Godzilla ia a FA at the end of the CBA.... so ... he's out. Mothra on the other hand has WAY more upside withour passing game. Of course we COULD try and get Gammera to shore up the O-line ( Tho he IS pretty old)......
Johnny Sako and his Flying Robot/ OR Ultraman could really help out our pass D.

FanInAZ
02-08-2011, 12:38 AM
Godzilla ia a FA at the end of the CBA.... so ... he's out. Mothra on the other hand has WAY more upside withour passing game. Of course we COULD try and get Gammera to shore up the O-line ( Tho he IS pretty old)......
Johnny Sako and his Flying Robot/ OR Ultraman could really help out our pass D.

How about Aslan at ILB or FS

hotcarl
02-08-2011, 11:35 AM
i think boba fett would make a good safety, he really flys around out there and puts a hat on a hat

jhildebrand
02-08-2011, 01:25 PM
This thread should have ended with the OP. It was perfect and then all these people came in here and mukked it up.

Someone get Elway on the phone, everybody else email and twit him, and let's pull for Aaron Rodgers to Denver.

I will organize a rally to be held at Invesco tomorrow.

Who's in?

BroncoNut
02-08-2011, 01:34 PM
NFL player is for sale at anytime. Bill can be a little off sometimes, but I think if we give up a few picks some of our talent, we could land Rogers in mile high. Might be worth considering really. NOW would be the time to do it because he is playing at a very high level.

BroncoNut
02-08-2011, 01:35 PM

this is the stupidest post I have ever read.

Bullgator
02-08-2011, 01:49 PM
this is the stupidest post I have ever read.

I guess everything you read must be out of a rocket surgery manual.

hotcarl
02-08-2011, 02:33 PM
bill is actually right alot more than you might think

BroncoNut
02-08-2011, 02:35 PM
He's pretty bright. People used to scoff at Hitler and Stalin at one time too.

hotcarl
02-08-2011, 02:41 PM
there is a fine line between stupid and clever - david st. hubbins

Bullgator
02-08-2011, 02:45 PM

yea that fine line being cocaine.

BroncoNut
02-08-2011, 03:16 PM

hmmmm.. I don't understand this at all. I'm gonna think on this for a while.

frauschieze
02-08-2011, 03:55 PM
I guess everything you read must be out of a rocket surgery manual.

Biochemical engineering actually.

BroncoJoe
02-08-2011, 03:58 PM
I <3 Blevens.

tomjonesrocks
02-08-2011, 04:06 PM
I know all this guy's posts are a joke, but while watching the Super Bowl it dawned on me Denver needs to upgrade at EVERY position.

There is no light at the end of the tunnel right now.

Sucks...

BroncoNut
02-08-2011, 04:10 PM
I know all this guy's posts are a joke, but while watching the Super Bowl it dawned on me Denver needs to upgrade at EVERY position.

There is no light at the end of the tunnel right now.

I think you need to be a little more respectful of Bill Devaroe. He lays awake at night and thinks seriously on shit like this

otherwise, you might have a point there when you talking in the immediate, but,...Brandon Lloyd has shown he is a top tier NFL qb,... ummm.. I still haven't quite given up on Moreno, qb, definitely... I still thinkthere could be some real solid up and coming playmakers in Tebow, Decker, and others. Royal just got overshadowed with Brandon lloyd, but I believe him to be the real deal. , .

hotcarl
02-08-2011, 10:59 PM
seriously though, why WOULDNT you trade for cutler with the #2 and package a deal to move "mr. rodgers" to the redskins for a pick and and some defensive help??? :confused:

sneakers
02-09-2011, 12:35 AM
How come Bill isn't allowed to post threads directly into the black hole?

hotcarl
09-07-2012, 09:50 PM
because he is in mexico for the winter and cant read english braile. only mexicola braile with his hands. **** what an old thread on a dead forum

BroncoNut
09-10-2012, 09:28 AM
BillDevaroe, God rest his soul