PDA

View Full Version : What's your best TT saying?

lgenf
02-07-2011, 09:10 AM
Since it is officially the off-season now, I think we may have a little (hopefully only a little) time before getting back to the hardcore discussions.

So as a TT fan for 5+ years, there are many sayings out there about TT, example 1 - Superman wears TT pajamas when he goes to bed at night

so what is your favorite saying (and let's try to keep it clean and light harted here folks, this doesn't have to turn into the next love/hate thread)

I will start off with my favorite and I heard it from Urban M in an interview as it was his favorite:

TT went into Burger King and ordered a Big Mac and they made it for him.

There are tons of others, so have at it...

Zweems56
02-07-2011, 10:09 AM
I hate Chuck Norris jokes. Also, rehashed Chuck Norris jokes.

honz
02-07-2011, 10:35 AM
My favorite saying is that TT is 1-3 as an NFL QB.

BORDERLINE
02-07-2011, 10:38 AM
I think I heard Tim Tebow say this in his documentary.

"I only worry about what I can control my Attitude, Focus, Effort".

Gotta love that, this dude is made to be great.

Thnikkaman
02-07-2011, 10:40 AM
I like Tebow and all, but where were you when TD was suffering migranes while earning a Super Bowl MVP, or while Elway was the gold standard of quarterbacks in the NFL? I'm excited for the kids potential, but there will be 52 other players on the sideline that are going to be as much a part of the Broncos success or failure.

Here's a suggestion, go start a Tim Tebow fan board.

BORDERLINE
02-07-2011, 10:40 AM

Huh??? you mean 1-2...

if Tebow would have played against ARI he would have made Skelton look like well, john skelton

BigSarge87
02-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Most of the Bronco fans on here (the ones prior to last draft) are excited about Tebow. We want him to be the next great leader of the Denver Broncos.

Please understand that you Tebow zealots that jumped on the bronco bandwagon last April just to follow him are making yourselves look more like David Koresh Davidians than Bronco Fans.

I'm excited to have an influx of new fans, but please...TONE IT DOWN!!

If you try to be Bronco Fans first, Tebow fans second, you'll recieve a lot warmer welcome on these forums. Just my opinion.

honz
02-07-2011, 11:08 AM
Huh??? you mean 1-2...

if Tebow would have played against ARI he would have made Skelton look like well, john skelton

My mistake, but my point still stands.

lgenf
02-07-2011, 11:09 AM
I like Tebow and all, but where were you when TD was suffering migranes while earning a Super Bowl MVP, or while Elway was the gold standard of quarterbacks in the NFL? I'm excited for the kids potential, but there will be 52 other players on the sideline that are going to be as much a part of the Broncos success or failure.

OK genius, take a look at this past season and tell me what else there was to be excited about.

Lloyd - give it there

anything else.

I watched (painstakingly mind you, almost every game this year) and what at all was there to be excited about.

Now look at the last three games, NOTHING ELSE CHANGED!!!

only the QB and if you can tell me that the last three games had the same energy, hope, excitement as the previous 13 you kind sir are blind!

So being that the ONLY personnel change on the field was the QB WHAT ELSE IS THERE REALLY LEFT TO TALK ABOUT this off-season?

lgenf
02-07-2011, 11:17 AM
Most of the Bronco fans on here (the ones prior to last draft) are excited about Tebow. We want him to be the next great leader of the Denver Broncos.

Please understand that you Tebow zealots that jumped on the bronco bandwagon last April just to follow him are making yourselves look more like David Koresh Davidians than Bronco Fans.

I'm excited to have an influx of new fans, but please...TONE IT DOWN!!

If you try to be Bronco Fans first, Tebow fans second, you'll recieve a lot warmer welcome on these forums. Just my opinion.

nothing to tone down, this thread wasn't about football, it was just about funny sayings.

Yes it is about TT, what else is there to talk about right now?

There is no CBA, there will be no FA for quite some time, the draft will be anti-climatic at best, because you won't be able to sign anyone, see them in camp, oh there won't be any camps

there are two lone bright spots you can take from this year.

TT looks to be as exciting in the NFL as he was in college and Lloyd looks to be finally coming into his own.

The young O line was coming together and seems to have gotten their act together at the end of the year

beyond that, the team is horrible and there aren't enough draft picks on the New England board to fix it this year. Combine that with new coaches, new scemes and maybe a limited FA period along with a limited training camp schedule and you have little to be excited about -

Now i am not saying that things do not look better, and things are not looking up, but when you look back at this past season and get over the celebration that McD is finally gone, what are you BIG talking points to get excited about.

I could care less what any of you think about me and my fan status, I only joined the Broncos after TT got here, fully admit it, and I am so sorry I am not some life long Denver fan, I live and grew up in South FL cheering for a pretty good team down here, with a damn good QB of our own. That team is now dead to me and I am loving cheering for the Broncos (even when Orton was QB, all the way up to the bye week).

The change in coach, QB brought more life to this team in a 3 game stretch at the end of the year, then they played all season long - WHY?????

frauschieze
02-07-2011, 11:37 AM
OK genius, take a look at this past season and tell me what else there was to be excited about.

Lloyd - give it there

anything else.

I watched (painstakingly mind you, almost every game this year) and what at all was there to be excited about.

only the QB and if you can tell me that the last three games had the same energy, hope, excitement as the previous 13 you kind sir are blind!

So being that the ONLY personnel change on the field was the QB WHAT ELSE IS THERE REALLY LEFT TO TALK ABOUT this off-season?

You're kidding, right?

The CBA situation
Draft prospects
Draft strategy
Conversion of the defense to 4-3, who plays where
Free agents
Potential trades (if the CBA works out)
and every other player on this team

That's just off the top of my head.

Yes, Tebow is exciting, but he's just one player on the team.

Also, frequently offseasons are spent bonding with other members in random shenanigans. A lot of the funnest times on this board happen during the offseason. There's usually not a dearth of topics to discuss. Sorry.

BigSarge87
02-07-2011, 11:39 AM
nothing to tone down, this thread wasn't about football, it was just about funny sayings.

Yes it is about TT, what else is there to talk about right now?

There is no CBA, there will be no FA for quite some time, the draft will be anti-climatic at best, because you won't be able to sign anyone, see them in camp, oh there won't be any camps

there are two lone bright spots you can take from this year.

TT looks to be as exciting in the NFL as he was in college and Lloyd looks to be finally coming into his own.

The young O line was coming together and seems to have gotten their act together at the end of the year

beyond that, the team is horrible and there aren't enough draft picks on the New England board to fix it this year. Combine that with new coaches, new scemes and maybe a limited FA period along with a limited training camp schedule and you have little to be excited about -

Now i am not saying that things do not look better, and things are not looking up, but when you look back at this past season and get over the celebration that McD is finally gone, what are you BIG talking points to get excited about.

I could care less what any of you think about me and my fan status, I only joined the Broncos after TT got here, fully admit it, and I am so sorry I am not some life long Denver fan, I live and grew up in South FL cheering for a pretty good team down here, with a damn good QB of our own. That team is now dead to me and I am loving cheering for the Broncos (even when Orton was QB, all the way up to the bye week).

The change in coach, QB brought more life to this team in a 3 game stretch at the end of the year, then they played all season long - WHY?????

Much better, keep it up!

Thnikkaman
02-07-2011, 11:42 AM

Lloyd - give it there

anything else.

Lets see, what can we talk about?

Getting Clady back to 100%
Getting Dumerville back
What players our team needs to switch back to a 4-3
Our chances to have Bailey retire as a Bronco (and hopefully getting him a SB ring).

I remember the first KC game being pretty exciting. I was also pumped during most of the Indy and Jets games. And if the only personnel change you saw was the QB, I know a good optometrist that you can go see to get your eyes checked.

KCL
02-07-2011, 11:45 AM
ok...not a TT fan...I heard these before..don't remember what on.

TT is so fast...he can throw the ball down field...run and catch it and score a TD

TT is so fast that when he gets ready for bed...he hits the light switch and is in bed before the light goes off..

there you go..I must be bored..:rolleyes:

Day1BroncoFan
02-07-2011, 11:46 AM
Can we have a new sub-forum for TT fans?

Please huh, can we, pretty please with sugar on it?

honz
02-07-2011, 11:46 AM

Lloyd - give it there

anything else.

NBA Basketball? NHL Hockey? Soccer? Tennis? Golf? John Fox. John Elway. Eddie Royal's surgery. Brandon Lloyd's contract status. Champ Bailey's contract situation. Ryan Harris. Dumervil and Ayers in the 4-3.

You still need more?

Day1BroncoFan
02-07-2011, 11:47 AM
My favorite TT saying is "Silence is golden".

KCL
02-07-2011, 11:48 AM
Can we have a new sub-forum for TT fans?

Please huh, can we, pretty please with sugar on it?

I say yes...although it isn't up to me...good idea..oh wait we have the
black hole...;)

KCL
02-07-2011, 11:50 AM
NBA Basketball? NHL Hockey? Soccer? Tennis? Golf? John Fox. John Elway. Eddie Royal's surgery. Brandon Lloyd's contract status. Champ Bailey's contract situation. Ryan Harris. Dumervil and Ayers in the 4-3.

You still need more?

Yes there is the lovely P&R forums if you care to venture in there.

honz
02-07-2011, 11:55 AM
Yes there is the lovely P&R forums if you care to venture in there.
I'm not into sadomasochism anymore.

honz
02-07-2011, 11:58 AM
I just wanna say, I know I'm rude about it sometimes, but I simply get tired of logging on to BF only to see 2 new Tebow threads at the top of the Broncos Talk section...especially when they have all been started by Gator fans.

Dzone
02-07-2011, 12:49 PM
TEBOW IS AWESOME. How can anyone not be excited to see what this guy can do with a balanced team? Im a Bronco fan first, and love what Tebow brings to the franchise.

lgenf
02-07-2011, 12:57 PM
Lets see, what can we talk about?

Getting Clady back to 100%
Getting Dumerville back
What players our team needs to switch back to a 4-3
Our chances to have Bailey retire as a Bronco (and hopefully getting him a SB ring).

I remember the first KC game being pretty exciting. I was also pumped during most of the Indy and Jets games. And if the only personnel change you saw was the QB, I know a good optometrist that you can go see to get your eyes checked.

Ok, so all of you that stated there are tons of other things to talk about, go ahead and start a thread about them so we can discuss them I would love to hear about them

Dumerville's recovery probably not going to get much b/c we don't have any info on it

again, Clady not going to have any info

as for the other personnel changes in those schemes versus the end of the year I would love to hear who else was swapped out as I am attempting to catch up on all the players, but do not know the ENTIRE line up yet so swapping out a TE for another is going to register on my radar yet.

Thnikkaman
02-07-2011, 01:42 PM
Ok, so all of you that stated there are tons of other things to talk about, go ahead and start a thread about them so we can discuss them I would love to hear about them

Dumerville's recovery probably not going to get much b/c we don't have any info on it

again, Clady not going to have any info

as for the other personnel changes in those schemes versus the end of the year I would love to hear who else was swapped out as I am attempting to catch up on all the players, but do not know the ENTIRE line up yet so swapping out a TE for another is going to register on my radar yet.

And to be completely honest with you, right now I'm focused on Baseball. I want to see the Rockies win their first NL West title, and make another run at the WS.

BroncoStud
02-07-2011, 01:47 PM

Really, I was under the impression he was 1-2, since he only started 3 games...

Tebow 1-2, 33%
Orton 3-10, 23% <--- LOL

Dirk
02-07-2011, 02:11 PM

thanks for the biggest LOL of the day for me. :salute:

lgenf
02-07-2011, 03:40 PM
And to be completely honest with you, right now I'm focused on Baseball. I want to see the Rockies win their first NL West title, and make another run at the WS.

I totally get that, another reason that I tried to start an innocent Fball thread, my OP actually says, now that it is officially the off-season

so that is my motivation, just keep talking about fball because I don't really care about baseball, and basketball is just boring until the playoffs with so many games left to play, and we all know that Miami is going to win it all, so why bother, just give us the title now, we can say thank you and go about waiting for football to start again.

I Eat Staples
02-07-2011, 04:14 PM
I totally get that, another reason that I tried to start an innocent Fball thread, my OP actually says, now that it is officially the off-season

so that is my motivation, just keep talking about fball because I don't really care about baseball, and basketball is just boring until the playoffs with so many games left to play, and we all know that Miami is going to win it all, so why bother, just give us the title now, we can say thank you and go about waiting for football to start again.

Lol Heat.

Bullgator
02-07-2011, 04:39 PM

Go to another thread... that goes for all of you who have nothing better to do than hop on someone else's thread when you have no interest in it. IF YOU DONT'T LIKE THIS THREAD make an anti TT thread so you all can yap about how long you been a DB fan.

Bullgator
02-07-2011, 04:44 PM
@ Igenf

If DB fans want to accept you extra cool if not you don't owe anyone anything and your free to make any comment or thread you want. Stand you ground man and cheers.

lgenf
02-07-2011, 04:59 PM
@ Igenf

If DB fans want to accept you extra cool if not you don't owe anyone anything and your free to make any comment or thread you want. Stand you ground man and cheers.

I'm not worried about it, but thanks for having my back on the thread topic.

and I agree 100% with you, if you don't want to comment something that adds to the thread when the title clearly says TT then ****.

you know, it's kind of funny, all the anti-tebowfans on this board take every pro-tebow thread and crap all over it, kind of like exactly the same thing that everyone of these posters complained about JAGSBCH about, funny how ironic that looks now.

Bullgator
02-07-2011, 05:09 PM
I'm not worried about it, but thanks for having my back on the thread topic.

and I agree 100% with you, if you don't want to comment something that adds to the thread when the title clearly says TT then ****.

you know, it's kind of funny, all the anti-tebowfans on this board take every pro-tebow thread and crap all over it, kind of like exactly the same thing that everyone of these posters complained about JAGSBCH about, funny how ironic that looks now.

I know right? Hypocritical much? Amuch too muuuuch... This aggression will not stand sir!

alls they gotta do is mutter something under their breath and move on to the next thread. Live and let live. Be the bigger fan and walk away.

Bullgator
02-07-2011, 05:12 PM
BTW my fav is Tim Tebow CAN believe its not butter.

I Eat Staples
02-07-2011, 05:13 PM
Go to another thread... that goes for all of you who have nothing better to do than hop on someone else's thread when you have no interest in it. IF YOU DONT'T LIKE THIS THREAD make an anti TT thread so you all can yap about how long you been a DB fan.

http://i39.tinypic.com/nf0ihg.jpg

GEM
02-07-2011, 05:27 PM
Alright guys. Enough already.

Ya know, there is nothing forcing any of those who don't want to read the Tebow stuff to read it. If it bothers you so, put the poster on ignore and you won't have to read it. It's ridiculous to go into the thread and make the comment that you are sick of reading the comments and threads when no one is forcing you to do so.

All it does is cause the thread to derail and cause harsh feelings between the original poster and those doing the bitching.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2011, 05:34 PM

NICE - go to another thread because this is not ONLY another TT thread started by a new member - but the title is "What's your best TT saying". What the heck does THAT have to do with the Denver Broncos Football Team?

Bullgator
02-07-2011, 05:40 PM
NICE - go to another thread because this is not ONLY another TT thread started by a new member - but the title is "What's your best TT saying". What the heck does THAT have to do with the Denver Broncos Football Team?

It has as much to do with the DB football team as you have to do with this thread. Live and let live carol.

Had it been whats your fav Bailey saying you wouldn't have a problem with it. nothing to see here citizen... disperse

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2011, 05:48 PM
Some people just don't GET IT

claymore
02-07-2011, 05:52 PM

Lets move all the Tebow crap into the hot Christian thread. :D

vandammage13
02-07-2011, 05:52 PM

Its the offseason, man...he's just looking for something to talk about. The draft is still a few months away and frankly, there's just not that much news to talk about concerning the Broncos right now. Would you rather just talk about the CBA the entire offseason?

claymore
02-07-2011, 05:53 PM
Its the offseason, man...he's just looking for something to talk about. The draft is still a few months away and frankly, there's just not that much news to talk about concerning the Broncos right now. Would you rather just talk about the CBA the entire offseason?

yes.

vandammage13
02-07-2011, 05:56 PM
yes.

Start a thread on it and ignore these kinds...simple solution....

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2011, 05:57 PM

Not that much news??????

Elway being brought in to run the football side of the operations.
New coach - John Fox, with a new DC, and some new coaches
Drafting #2
What if's in regards to the CBA

You are right - nothing now to talk about, except best TT saying - GOTCHA

claymore
02-07-2011, 06:10 PM
Start a thread on it and ignore these kinds...simple solution....

Post these gay threads on a Gator forum and I wont have to worry about it.

GEM
02-07-2011, 06:13 PM
FFS.....DON'T POST IN IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT.

It's not too hard.

If you're this against it, if you see TT, Tim, Timmy or Tebow in the thread, just move on to the next thread. :rolleyes:

Bullgator
02-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Not that much news??????

New coach - John Fox, with a new DC, and some new coaches
Drafting #2
What if's in regards to the CBA

You are right - nothing now to talk about, except best TT saying - GOTCHA

Well considering you (carol) haven't started a thread on any of the above AND you are glued to this thread...

OOHH.. I get it carol.. secretly, your in love with him lawl! His forbidden love fruit is taunting you! Driving you crazy! or else why would you waste your time posting on what you don't like what with all the other important stuff to discuss???

Bullgator
02-07-2011, 06:19 PM
Post these gay threads on a Gator forum and I wont have to worry about it.

Truth is claymore no one gives a crap about what you worry about. GEM's post says it best /ignore the thread... nice skelitor undies dood.

GEM
02-07-2011, 06:31 PM
Truth is claymore no one gives a crap about what you worry about. GEM's post says it best /ignore the thread... nice skelitor undies dood.

Don't mess with Clay's skeletor underoos! That is where I will draw the line and have to fight ya!

:D

Bullgator
02-07-2011, 06:40 PM
Don't mess with Clay's skeletor underoos! That is where I will draw the line and have to fight ya!

Well my Thundercats nanner hamock says bring it! =P

KCL
02-07-2011, 07:16 PM

No kidding...don't even talk to clay like that...that alone will get you banned...:tsk:

hey clay...miss you!!!!

and btw I did add to this thread about TT..:elefant:

Timmy!
02-07-2011, 07:31 PM
Let's talk about Tebow guys, I think he might be good some day.

:flame:

:heh:

KCL
02-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Well considering you (carol) haven't started a thread on any of the above AND you are glued to this thread...

OOHH.. I get it carol.. secretly, your in love with him lawl! His forbidden love fruit is taunting you! Driving you crazy! or else why would you waste your time posting on what you don't like what with all the other important stuff to discuss???

DISLIKE....Don't talk to Carol like this... :throwrock:

Timmy!
02-07-2011, 07:33 PM

It's not too hard.

If you're this against it, if you see TT, Tim, Timmy or Tebow in the thread, just move on to the next thread. :rolleyes:

WTF Gem? W T F.

bcbronc
02-07-2011, 07:39 PM

Ya know, there is nothing forcing any of those who don't want to read the Tebow stuff to read it. If it bothers you so, put the poster on ignore and you won't have to read it. It's ridiculous to go into the thread and make the comment that you are sick of reading the comments and threads when no one is forcing you to do so.

All it does is cause the thread to derail and cause harsh feelings between the original poster and those doing the bitching.

maybe you mods could help the rest of us out and merge some of these Tebow spam threads so they don't have to clutter up the rest of the board (and pissing off us good natured blokes in the process).

maybe one stickied Official Gater Fan Tebow Fellatio Thread?

please and thank you.

frauschieze
02-07-2011, 07:41 PM

Dear Bullgator,

There are a few things you just do not do on this board. Unwritten rules, if you will. One of the biggest is that you do not disrespect our #1 source of Broncos information. That would be Carol. Carol knows everything there is to know about the Broncos. If she doesn't know, she finds out. If it's breaking news, she's on top of it. She's a kindhearted soul who is always there. If you disrespect her, you will be piled on by every member here and it will go "unnoticed". Just DON'T do it.

Best regards,
Frau Cheese

Dzone
02-07-2011, 07:50 PM

How do I put someone on ignore? There are a couple of clowns that I would rather not have to even see. You know, the types that are only on here to be contrarian and antagonistic. Thanks

Dzone
02-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Then you probably dont like the new Rhiannon song, "S & M" where she sings "Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me!"..Rhiannon, I always knew she was a closet Dominatrix. Hot damn! :tape::flame:

As for Tebow, he will be great and we will be so glad we drafted him.

Bullgator
02-07-2011, 08:23 PM
Dear Bullgator,

There are a few things you just do not do on this board. Unwritten rules, if you will. One of the biggest is that you do not disrespect our #1 source of Broncos information. That would be Carol. Carol knows everything there is to know about the Broncos. If she doesn't know, she finds out. If it's breaking news, she's on top of it. She's a kindhearted soul who is always there. If you disrespect her, you will be piled on by every member here and it will go "unnoticed". Just DON'T do it.

Best regards,
Frau Cheese

LLLllllisten cheese, respect is earned with respect and while carol may have earned yours over the years she has done nothing but disrespect me. I am not part of your little click so by all means pile on or let me go unnoticed or do whatever "unbearable" punishment you may have. I'm a big boy I'll try not to slash my wrists.

Do unto others, I could care less who carol is, if she talks smack she'll get smacked back, if she greets me with a smile I'll go to bat for her every time as you are now.

To treat Gator fans or TT fans as second class people is a fascist attitude. Like it or not we are here to stay, and we aren't your puppies to be trained as you wish.

Having said that I hope you can respect my position and we can all get along swimmingly.

Dzone
02-07-2011, 08:30 PM
I really dont understand why people are resentful toward Florida Tebow fans who have now become Broncos fans. Geezo, get over it. The more people who are Bronco fans, the better! Who cares why they became fans. The more the Tebow legend grows, the more out of state people will become Bronco fans. So what? Get used to it.

turftoad
02-07-2011, 08:34 PM
LLLllllisten cheese, respect is earned with respect and while carol may have earned yours over the years she has done nothing but disrespect me. I am not part of your little click so by all means pile on or let me go unnoticed or do whatever "unbearable" punishment you may have. I'm a big boy I'll try not to slash my wrists.

Do unto others, I could care less who carol is, if she talks smack she'll get smacked back, if she greets me with a smile I'll go to bat for her every time as you are now.

To treat Gator fans or TT fans as second class people is a fascist attitude. Like it or not we are here to stay, and we aren't your puppies to be trained as you wish.

Having said that I hope you can respect my position and we can all get along swimmingly.

First of all, I don't think anyone has treated TT or Gator fans fascist. TT is a Bronco now so most fans will embrace him.

Second, yep, respect has to be earned. Look at Carols and others post counts. Most of that has to do with respect and having earned it.

You say you want everyone to respect your position. You haven't earned the respect you are demanding yet with your 38 posts and some of those have been edited and deleted thus far.

The way you post, what you post and how you respond is what earns respect. You are not given respect just for the simple fact you are a TT and Gator fan.

That said, welcome aboard and try get along. :beer:

I Eat Staples
02-07-2011, 08:36 PM

It's not too hard.

It's not that easy. If you see a fat old man running down the street naked, as much as you don't want to look, you're going to take a peak.

bcbronc
02-07-2011, 08:40 PM
It's not that easy. If you see a fat old man running down the street naked, as much as you don't want to look, you're going to take a peak.

agreed. really pisses me off when i can't go for a jog without all the lookey-loos gawking and disrespecting my junk. :tsk:

Bullgator
02-07-2011, 08:45 PM
First of all, I don't think anyone has treated TT or Gator fans fascist. TT is a Bronco now so most fans will embrace him.

Second, yep, respect has to be earned. Look at Carols and others post counts. Most of that has to do with respect and having earned it.

You say you want everyone to respect your position. You haven't earned the respect you are demanding yet with your 38 posts and some of those have been edited and deleted thus far.

The way you post, what you post and how you respond is what earns respect. You are not given respect just for the simple fact you are a TT and Gator fan.

That said, welcome aboard and try get along. :beer:

The only way I will get any respect out of the likes of you is to neuter myself and my posts... ain't going to happen...

I said respect is earned with respect, not years of posting. Treat me with it, I'll treat you with it. I also said I HOPE you respect my position, beyond that I could care less.

There are a few people here who reached out to me and welcomed me despite my CFB roots and even though they may not agree with me they will always have my respect and admiration. I care what they think because they are obviously good people. The rest? meh

Do your worst

frauschieze
02-07-2011, 08:50 PM

Suit yourself, but realize that this is a community, not just a place on the internet to talk about the Denver Broncos. Your attitude towards our community has been less than respectful in your short time here. Comments like those above only ensure that there will continue to be a divide between the Tebow fanbois and the Denver Broncos diehards. There is something to be said for history.

turftoad
02-07-2011, 08:51 PM
The only way I will get any respect out of the likes of you is to neuter myself and my posts... ain't going to happen...

I said respect is earned with respect, not years of posting. Treat me with it, I'll treat you with it. I also said I HOPE you respect my position, beyond that I could care less.

There are a few people here who reached out to me and welcomed me despite my CFB roots and even though they may not agree with me they will always have my respect and admiration. I care what they think because they are obviously good people. The rest? meh

Do your worst

The likes of me?? :confused:

You are new here. Therefor its up to you to earn the respect of the community plain and simple.

Like I said before, welcome aboard and try to get along. :beer:

Bullgator
02-07-2011, 09:02 PM
The likes of me?? :confused:

You are new here. Therefor its up to you to earn the respect of the community plain and simple.

Like I said before, welcome aboard and try to get along. :beer:

I don't subscribe to "I'm new so I'm a lesser human being" routine. I respect kindness but I can get as nasty as you wanna be. Sarcasm will be met with sarcasm, condescending posts will be met with the same and kindness with kindness.

To be fair I souldn't lump you in there with the "**** Gator and Tebowites" just yet, you just seem to be defending your friends as I would do and so
I'll take back "the likes of you" comment.
:beer:

horsepig
02-07-2011, 09:08 PM

You still need more?

Goodnight, Honz, it's just a simple little thread to have a little fun with.

KCL
02-07-2011, 09:17 PM
I don't subscribe to "I'm new so I'm a lesser human being" routine. I respect kindness but I can get as nasty as you wanna be. Sarcasm will be met with sarcasm, condescending posts will be met with the same and kindness with kindness.

To be fair I souldn't lump you in there with the "**** Gator and Tebowites" just yet, you just seem to be defending your friends as I would do and so
I'll take back "the likes of you" comment.
:beer:

Just a word of advice from a friendly Chiefs fan...make sure your post don't have to be "cleaned up" anymore or you won't have to worry about anyone
disrespecting you as you seem to think...we'll all see your name in the Town Hall list...:lol:

Bullgator
02-07-2011, 09:24 PM
Just a word of advice from a friendly Chiefs fan...make sure your post don't have to be "cleaned up" anymore or you won't have to worry about anyone
disrespecting you as you seem to think...we'll all see your name in the Town Hall list...:lol:

OOoooo gollie gee terwilligers Mr. chef! not my name in the town hall list, anything but that!! Noooo!

um wait what? what the crapes is the "town hall list"?

horsepig
02-07-2011, 09:28 PM

You too, Carol. WTF is the big deal? I am glad to see some new members, why in the Hell would they not become Bronco fans?

I don't get all the vitriol. You don't think we picked up some Stanford fans back in '83? Can you imagine what that would have been like in this era? Man, the MSM reported on what Elway had for lunch every day, what would that be like now?

Dzone
02-07-2011, 09:33 PM
I still wish I could figure out how to place people on ignore...I would like to ignore those who are only on here for attention and to be a smart ass. I would rather not be subjected to their narcissistic whims and plebeian proclivities

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2011, 09:37 PM
You too, Carol. WTF is the big deal? I am glad to see some new members, why in the Hell would they not become Bronco fans?

I don't get all the vitriol. You don't think we picked up some Stanford fans back in '83? Can you imagine what that would have been like in this era? Man, the MSM reported on what Elway had for lunch every day, what would that be like now?

Did you bother reading the posts, did you bother reading what I replied to - a post where it was stated for others to go to another thread, or did you just reply to my post without any other information?

Bullgator
02-07-2011, 09:52 PM

What I don't get who are you to say how many new TT threads should be started?

WHY shouldn't the thread starter make one for TT sayings? Why, because YOU don't like it?

I don't understand who you think you are. I'm nobody but then I'm not imposing my will on anyone, just posting what I, like when I like. You have the right to do the same.

Its very simple, you no like you no bai!

I'm high fiving myself for that 1

spikerman
02-07-2011, 09:52 PM
Not that much news??????

Who is Elway?

NameUsedBefore
02-07-2011, 10:17 PM
xbAwkjKEfj8

SmilinAssasSin27
02-07-2011, 10:20 PM
Back off the thread starter fellas, I can remember a butt load of Cutler love threads when he first came around. And the same would have been done for Elway had there been an interweb in the 80s.

KCL
02-07-2011, 10:24 PM
OOoooo gollie gee terwilligers Mr. chef! not my name in the town hall list, anything but that!! Noooo!

um wait what? what the crapes is the "town hall list"?

That is MRS.to you...not MR...Bullsh*t...I mean Bullgator....:lol:

town hall list? You have no idear what that is? uh oh...somebody show him
the way....:D

KCL
02-07-2011, 10:25 PM
Who is Elway?

He was my first love...he just didn't know it :sad:

Dzone
02-07-2011, 10:28 PM
If someone doesn't like Tebow threads, then you dont have to read them. I avoid all the Orton gay man love threads because I dont like reading them.

Bullgator
02-07-2011, 10:33 PM
That is MRS.to you...not MR...Bullsh*t...I mean Bullgator....:lol:

town hall list? You have no idear what that is? uh oh...somebody show him
the way....:D

You will pardon me for mistaking you for a man maddame... your adams apple threw me off. :D

broncobryce
02-07-2011, 10:36 PM
Are you guys seriously arguing about respect on an internet forum? This is just like high school. It's pathetic.

KCL
02-07-2011, 10:38 PM
You will pardon me for mistaking you for a man maddame... your adams apple threw me off.

Adam's "apple"...I think it is you who is in love with Timmy's forbidden
fruit...hey no problem..whatever gets you going is your business...:salute:

KCL
02-07-2011, 10:39 PM
Are you guys seriously arguing about respect on an internet forum? This is just like high school. It's pathetic.

people are arguing about that? Where?

Bullgator
02-07-2011, 10:44 PM
Adam's "apple"...I think it is you who is in love with Timmy's forbidden
fruit...hey no problem..whatever gets you going is your business...:salute:

I'm not going to lie Ol' Timbow floats my boat, creams my corn and tickles my pickle if you will... but its a healthy bromance

SmilinAssasSin27
02-07-2011, 10:50 PM
I'm not going to lie Ol' Timbow floats my boat, creams my corn and tickles my pickle if you will... but its a healthy bromance

But does he make yer liver quiver?

Bullgator
02-07-2011, 11:00 PM
But does he make yer liver quiver?

He certainly would but my entire liver was removed due to Hepatitis =(

KCL
02-07-2011, 11:03 PM

No need to lie...we already knew.....:loco:

SmilinAssasSin27
02-07-2011, 11:06 PM
He certainly would but my entire liver was removed due to Hepatitis =(

Well that's not ideal. How is that workin for ya? Any restrictions on yer lifestyle?

Thnikkaman
02-08-2011, 12:01 AM

Use the search function to find out if another thread like the one you are about to start exists before you click that new thread button. Hijack another Tebow thread. As I said, I like Tebow, I'm just not a fan of "Tebow Fan".

BigSarge87
02-08-2011, 12:09 AM
No one here is hating on Tebow. They are hating on people who are using the Broncos to root for Tebow. It makes your fanhood a little suspect and it's like blood in the water for these guys/gals who've been here in the trenches their entire lives.

If your a new DB fan because of TT, but your committed to being a BRONCOS fan. Welcome and I can't wait to read your opinions. But if your just going to suffocate every single thread with this unhealty obsession for one man, you should expect people who are here to support the BRONCOS TEAM to get a little weary of it.

I'm just trying to offer advice and help make your transition a little easier for all of us.

BigSarge87
02-08-2011, 12:15 AM
Bullgator, if TT fails and he gets cut or traded, are you staying or leaving?

Be a BRONCOS fan brother.

That way when TT locks himself in a church with 100's of his followers and talks them in to drinking poisonous koolaid so they can catch the spaceship to salvation you'll still have somewhere to call home.

(Unless you were in the church, of course)

Bullgator
02-08-2011, 01:14 AM
Bullgator, if TT fails and he gets cut or traded, are you staying or leaving?

Be a BRONCOS fan brother.

That way when TT locks himself in a church with 100's of his followers and talks them in to drinking poisonous koolaid so they can catch the spaceship to salvation you'll still have somewhere to call home.

(Unless you were in the church, of course)

Lawlz if its grape koolaid i'd have no chance.

The truth is i'm getting crap for jumping on the DB bandwagon late... Ok ill take my lumps

JUST REMEMBER when TT takes your asses to the SB twice and is an all time legend, then its you goons that jumped on the TT bandwagon late..

Then ILL have seniority and paybacks a bizzle.

My first rule as DB forums king will be that there can be no threads consisting of any content NOT of Tebow... and the word Tebow will be a substitute for all nouns, verbs and adjectives.

ie "I hopped in my Tebow and Tebowed my Tebow down to the corner Tebow. There, I saw a fine ass Tebow and she dropped the TEBOW on my Tebow......Tebowow!

yes i shall have my revenge... for now enjoy your flogging

Bullgator
02-08-2011, 01:40 AM
Well that's not ideal. How is that workin for ya? Any restrictions on yer lifestyle?

Its cool man, I find a strict diet of twinkies helps compensate... helps filter the liquor.

honz
02-08-2011, 02:09 AM
Really, I was under the impression he was 1-2, since he only started 3 games...

Tebow 1-2, 33%
Orton 3-10, 23% <--- LOL

Wow, since I said anything about Orton...

lgenf
02-08-2011, 09:41 AM
Damn folks

the title says it all, if you didn't want to look b/c it was about TT then why the heck are you taking the time to post in it, and post something that has nothing to do with the title of the thread.

and this was meant to be a light hearted, hey it's the off-season let's have a little fun thread, not a 10 paces and draw your pistols kind of thing.

someone mentioned they don't want every thread hijacked and TT mentioned in it, well this thread is about TT and so how can you hijack something when you are talking on topic. The only folks that hijacked this topic are all you REAL DIEHARD BRONCOS fans that have been cheering for the team since the 1840's so thanks for thread crapping on an innocent fun post. We now have 7 pages of jabs shot back and forth and 2 or 3 posts that are actually on topic.

Way to go, you stellar DB fans, you are the kings, you guys rock, I am so glad TT got drafted to a team with such an outstanding fan base. I am sorry if you guys/gals can't understand the FAN part of the word FANatic.

I started this thread, if you wish to talk about any of the other 50 things that so many of you think are topics worth talking about now that we are in the off-season, then START A DAMN THREAD about it, if others wish to add something they will, if I do I will, but stop with all this anti-tebowfan junk already, you sound like a bunch of mules (alternative word).

GEM
02-08-2011, 11:02 AM
Who gives a shit how the Gator fans got here? They are now Broncos fans. Just like a lot of us, they have a favorite player. FFS....like something or someone didn't lead every single ******* one of us to be a Broncos fan.

So let's step off our freaking pedestals and let them talk Tebow if they want. If we don't want to join in on their conversations, don't go in the freaking thread.

We want them to be this and that, yet we are treating them like second rate citizens. :rolleyes:

GEM
02-08-2011, 12:43 PM
I guess I should walk away from being a Broncos fan because Mecklenberg was my favorite player as a kid. Between him and my dad, the Broncos became my team. But going by some here's logic, I should just go to Mecklenberg's website.

See how much sense it makes. People who weren't Broncos fans before are taking the time to search us out, register and post. They are fanatics just like us. There doesn't need to be an us vs. them mentality. Now, they are Broncos fans. And now, I'm a Tebow fan. I wasn't before and if he hadn't been drafted here, I probably never would have been....see how this works. Some expect these fans to just become overnight Broncos FANATICS. They are taking the first steps to that....let's not be the reason they decide to stay just a player's fan.

BroncoNut
02-08-2011, 02:05 PM
Who gives a shit how the Gator fans got here? They are now Broncos fans. Just like a lot of us, they have a favorite player. FFS....like something or someone didn't lead every single ******* one of us to be a Broncos fan.

So let's step off our freaking pedestals and let them talk Tebow if they want. If we don't want to join in on their conversations, don't go in the freaking thread.

We want them to be this and that, yet we are treating them like second rate citizens. :rolleyes:

They are GEM (2nd class citizens) and should be treated as such. No matter the reason that they are here, I want them to go through the same hell I went thru when I first joined. Their mettle needs to be tested.

Bullgator
02-08-2011, 02:16 PM
They are GEM (2nd class citizens) and should be treated as such. No matter the reason that they are here, I want them to go through the same hell I went thru when I first joined. Their mettle needs to be tested.

In my mind you are the one on trial... I'm the prize not you! Hmmm are you worthy to be graced with my presence? Jury is still out!

and don't think I didn't notice "Riverview, FL" on your avy. I know your secret, your an in the closet Gator fan and you need to be outed.

BroncoNut
02-08-2011, 02:25 PM
You know Bulll, when I first came on a Denver fansite and announced myself as a bronco fan because I like Horsies as a very young child, I was either ignored or made fun of for the first year, if not more. In fact I still am much of the time. I just don't want to see that happen with you

GEM
02-08-2011, 02:40 PM
You know Bulll, when I first came on a Denver fansite and announced myself as a bronco fan because I like Horsies as a very young child, I was either ignored or made fun of for the first year, if not more. In fact I still am much of the time. I just don't want to see that happen with you

THEY might make fun of you, nut....but personally, I love you! Don't mind them there whipper snappers, they just haven't learned the awesome that is bronconut!

Bullgator
02-08-2011, 02:48 PM

yes sadly the world has trouble embracing equine love.. well except in Tijuana..
but thats neither here nor there, the point is Thanks Nut =)

BroncoNut
02-08-2011, 02:56 PM
you bet bullgator. you bet. hang in there, it might get a bit crazy when other members start posting again. Listen, these guys are gonna light you up like a pinball machine when training camp starts. Remember, you have to play this game with fear and arrogance at all times, even when you're getting beat

KCL
02-08-2011, 03:02 PM

Post like this is why I love you...I want to comfort you if you'll let me...:laugh:

KCL
02-08-2011, 03:02 PM
THEY might make fun of you, nut....but personally, I love you! Don't mind them there whipper snappers, they just haven't learned the awesome that is bronconut!

Exactly!!!!

Bullgator
02-08-2011, 03:04 PM
you're right...Ill practice by running bent over,backwards through a cornfield clinching... naked...

KCL
02-08-2011, 03:06 PM
you're right...Ill practice by running bent over,backwards through a cornfield clinching... naked...

please take pictures and post in the lounge..maybe even the hot men thread or the pie thread...GEM and I love pie....but not just any kind of pie.

Day1BroncoFan
02-08-2011, 03:30 PM
Damn, I've been reading through this thread for several pages and not even one single TT saying. Just a bunch of arguing back and forth between people.

My new favorite TT saying is "If you don't have anything positive to say shutup". (Did he ever say that?)

lgenf
02-09-2011, 10:31 AM
Damn, I've been reading through this thread for several pages and not even one single TT saying. Just a bunch of arguing back and forth between people.

My new favorite TT saying is "If you don't have anything positive to say shutup". (Did he ever say that?)

He would never say that...

something that could be a TT saying though:

Someone was about to make fun af TT and on a clear day without a cloud in the sky a bolt of lightning struck them down!

Buff
02-09-2011, 10:46 AM
He would never say that...

something that could be a TT saying though:

Someone was about to make fun af TT and on a clear day without a cloud in the sky a bolt of lightning struck them down!

Man this thread sucks.

GEM
02-09-2011, 11:06 AM
Man this thread sucks.

Is it that time of the month, buff?

Buff
02-09-2011, 11:10 AM
Is it that time of the month, buff?

I had an hour and a half commute to work this morning. So I am going to take it out on everyone here.

GEM
02-09-2011, 11:13 AM
I had an hour and a half commute to work this morning. So I am going to take it out on everyone here.

I topped about an hour and 10 min. 64th/Sheridan to Downtown Denver....ri-fugging-diculous! The roads aren't even bad....people are just freaking idiots.

Juriga72
02-09-2011, 11:29 AM
Favorite Tebow saying for me.... easy

"I'm NOT Kyle Orton"....

vandammage13
02-09-2011, 11:37 AM
"It only took me 7 months to take a 5 year vet's job...."

Juriga72
02-09-2011, 11:40 AM
"Even as a virgin, I score more than Kyle Orton"

Hell... I might just trademark that right there......

bcbronc
02-09-2011, 04:17 PM
"I want my mommy!"

Wait, Tebow is mormon right?
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Day1BroncoFan
02-09-2011, 06:08 PM
TT says; "I love my Broncos uniform, can I keep it?".

Superchop 7
02-10-2011, 12:30 PM
So....you want a TT quote ?

"Those are a beautiful set of TT's"

Bullgator
02-11-2011, 03:59 PM
I lold at this 1

There is no theory of evolution, only a list of animals that Tim Tebow allows to live.