PDA

View Full Version : Hall of fame induction ceremony...

SmilinAssasSin27
02-05-2011, 08:11 PM
Whose goin? I already ordered 3 tix and am in contact w/ 2 of my, umm, err, contacts from the Mane. We blew it up when Elway went in, but Zimm and Floyd's inductions lacked that cozy orange feel. No reason we can't own this ceremony.

Dent-It's been a while since he played.
Deion-Played for a handful of teams. Is there any real allegiance?
Faulk-Rams fan will be biggest competition, but they are Rams fans. We can blow them up.

So let's do this thing folks. REPRESENT the ORANGE AND BLUE and show all these posers that we're not fair weather fans and that we bring it to show the love for our franchise and it's brightest starts!!!!!

Whose in?

Montana Battlin Bear
02-05-2011, 08:15 PM
I better hear you guys on the tv Assassin!!!

honz
02-06-2011, 01:27 AM
Whose goin? I already ordered 3 tix and am in contact w/ 2 of my, umm, err, contacts from the Mane. We blew it up when Elway went in, but Zimm and Floyd's inductions lacked that cozy orange feel. No reason we can't own this ceremony.

Dent-It's been a while since he played.
Deion-Played for a handful of teams. Is there any real allegiance?
Faulk-Rams fan will be biggest competition, but they are Rams fans. We can blow them up.

So let's do this thing folks. REPRESENT the ORANGE AND BLUE and show all these posers that we're not fair weather fans and that we bring it to show the love for our franchise and it's brightest starts!!!!!

Whose in?

*Who's

SmilinAssasSin27
02-06-2011, 12:48 PM
ME. That's WHOSE? Now WHOSE Goin? :hi:

BroncoJoe
02-06-2011, 02:14 PM
I'd love to be there, but won't. Rock the house, SmilinAss!