PDA

View Full Version : Dylan Gandy Signed

Denver Native (Carol)
09-24-2008, 12:19 PM
On Broncos home page:

Dylan Gandy Signed

The Broncos announced another roster move Wednesday — the signing of guard Dylan Gandy.

Gandy is a fourth-year player who rejoins the team after he was released on Sept. 9. Originally signed by the Broncos on May 16, Gandy competed in training camp and was inactive for the season opener at Oakland on Sept. 8.

Gandy won a Super Bowl ring with the Indianapolis Colts, where he played his first three professional seasons.

The team also added cornerback Josh Bell to the practice squad. Bell is a rookie who joins the Broncos after San Diego waived him on Aug. 31. He entered the NFL with the Chargers on May 2 as a college free agent from Baylor University.

BMF Bronco
09-24-2008, 12:50 PM
Is Gandy this years Chad Mustard?

Dortoh
09-24-2008, 12:53 PM
Big mistake passing on Mustard

OB
09-24-2008, 12:56 PM
So one is someone who wasnt good enough a month ago and the other isnt good enough for SD - that doesnt sound promising but i dont know anything about either so i will just sit back n see

Skinny
09-24-2008, 01:07 PM
Good move. Gives a little more depth on the O-line.

Fan in Exile
09-24-2008, 01:41 PM
Those are about the level of guys that you would find at this time of year so what the heck may as well. I would be pretty sure that nobody on the team is expecting them to make much of an impact, hopefully they'll play their role well.

Gamechanger
09-24-2008, 08:03 PM
dang it, just when we needed him too :tsk::tsk:

oh well he's a good back-up center too

ApaOps5
09-24-2008, 09:04 PM
Big mistake passing on Mustard

A guy on the light rail told me Mustard couldn't pass a physical. He couldn't "cut the mustard" if you will. :groan: :elefant:

deacon
09-24-2008, 11:15 PM
A guy on the light rail told me Mustard couldn't pass a physical. He couldn't "cut the mustard" if you will. :groan: :elefant:

I won't :laugh:

Dortoh
09-25-2008, 09:03 AM

My light rail source thinks Jay has torn his rotator cuff and were are about to make a trade for Randy Moss or TO

omac
09-25-2008, 06:57 PM
dang it, just when we needed him too :tsk::tsk:

oh well he's a good back-up center too

Yah, I was wondering about that. Plus, he knows your system.

omac
09-25-2008, 07:01 PM
Good move. Gives a little more depth on the O-line.

I agree; you notice after last season's tons of injuries, this season, Shanny's been loading up on backups just in case. He got Wiegmann early on, even though he thought at the time that Nalen was healed ... great move. He's loaded up heavily on RBs and WRs. This addition is definitely good depth for our OL.