PDA

View Full Version : Would Cuttler do this?

Bullgator
02-05-2011, 11:30 AM
We know Cuttler wouldn't do it how about KO?

Not hating just observing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AQWaQkArpE&feature=related

KCL
02-05-2011, 11:34 AM
Brett "I think I'm finally going to retire" Favre would.

BroncoStud
02-05-2011, 11:36 AM
His name is CUTLER and he's a damn tough QB.

KCL
02-05-2011, 11:42 AM

UGH!!! I agree with you!!!

You long time Bronco fans should be on your knees chanting...

"We aren't worthy"... "We aren't worthy"...:lol:

Bullgator
02-05-2011, 11:46 AM

Hmm If Cutler is tough for bowing out of THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME on a sprained knee what the hell is TT for playing an entire meaningless high school game on a broken leg?

I'm beating a dead horse but i just don't know if most of you guys realize what you have in ol Timbow

Ravage!!!
02-05-2011, 11:52 AM
Yes. you are beating a ridiculously dead horse, especially since you used a clip that has been used a hundred times, and proved to have the facts all wrong. :coffee:

BroncoJoe
02-05-2011, 11:54 AM
Yes. you are beating a ridiculously dead horse, especially since you used a clip that has been used a hundred times, and proved to have the facts all wrong. :coffee:

I agree about the dead horse, but please elaborate on your second point.

Bullgator
02-05-2011, 12:01 PM

Ok, I will admit using the term beating a dead "horse" may be insensitive considering the whole Bronco theme but how else can I make the "glue" that binds us Gator and Bronco fans together? ...owp jeez i did it again... beating a dead horse into glue wasn't what I meant sheesh simmer down :D

But I don't get the reference to the facts... they aren't my facts.. they are just.................facts

KCL
02-05-2011, 12:17 PM
Hmm If Cutler is tough for bowing out of THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME on a sprained knee what the hell is TT for playing an entire meaningless high school game on a broken leg?

I'm beating a dead horse but i just don't know if most of you guys realize what you have in ol Timbow

There's a HUGE difference between playing HS and Pro football..Pros make millions and teams don't want to risk losing a QB or any player for that matter due to making an injury worse by keeping them in a game.

Not only are you and a few others beating a dead horse...you're mutilating it's corpse.

I Eat Staples
02-05-2011, 12:23 PM
So if I found highlights of Cutler zipping the ball all over the field (too lazy to actually do it) could I ask you if Tebow could do that? The answer is probably not, and not yet at least.

I don't question Tim's toughness, but I don't question Jay's either. And the bottom line is, the toughest guy in the world isn't going to be a good QB if he can't be a good pro pocket passer.

frauschieze
02-05-2011, 12:30 PM
but how else can I make the "glue" that binds us Gator and Bronco fans together?

You don't. Period.

I'm tired of people telling us that we have to love Tim Tebow. And they don't get it....I love the Broncos. End of story.

So don't try to "glue" anybody to anything. If you're a Tebow fan, great. I can respect that. Respect the fact that I'm a Broncos fan and quit telling me how I should feel about Tim. Don't force something that will likely come to pass anyway. Otherwise it just feels contrived.

Bullgator
02-05-2011, 12:34 PM
There's a HUGE difference between playing HS and Pro football..Pros make millions and teams don't want to risk losing a QB or any player for that matter due to making an injury worse by keeping them in a game.

Not only are you and a few others beating a dead horse...you're mutilating it's corpse.

So what your saying is Culter is tough but he was only thinking of his own future rather than risking injury to get to the Superbowl?

Because I'm sure the team would have rather have Jay play hurt and gotten to the Superbowl.... which is the whole point.

Nomad
02-05-2011, 12:34 PM
Bullgator, from your avi, you could pass as Adam Goldberg's twin!!

JaxBroncoGirl
02-05-2011, 12:36 PM
So if I found highlights of Cutler zipping the ball all over the field (too lazy to actually do it) could I ask you if Tebow could do that? The answer is probably not, and not yet at least.

I don't question Tim's toughness, but I don't question Jay's either. And the bottom line is, the toughest guy in the world isn't going to be a good QB if he can't be a good pro pocket passer.

The best Pro Pocket Passers are at home watching the Super Bowl like we are. I think you are right about the Pocket Passer but I do see the QB position starting to change a bit to an all around solid QB with other tangibles.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-05-2011, 12:39 PM
Ok, I will admit using the term beating a dead "horse" may be insensitive considering the whole Bronco theme but how else can I make the "glue" that binds us Gator and Bronco fans together? ...owp jeez i did it again... beating a dead horse into glue wasn't what I meant sheesh simmer down :D

But I don't get the reference to the facts... they aren't my facts.. they are just.................facts

Once a player goes pro - DROP the college connection - when the Broncos draft a player, they are NO MORE a college player. What they did in college has NO bearing on what they will do as a pro. I am sure there are college highlight videos of other players now on the Broncos' roster, but we do NOT get flooded with videos, endless new threads, etc.

spikerman
02-05-2011, 12:40 PM
Those who are here as Tebow fans and not Broncos fans need to realize that just because some of us are still in "wait and see" mode when it comes to TT that doesn't mean we don't like him. We all want Tebow to succeed because that means the Broncos are doing well, but give him time to develop and give us time to learn to appreciate his skill set if it ultimately translates to NFL success. It's not really that difficult.

spikerman
02-05-2011, 12:42 PM
Once a player goes pro - DROP the college connection - when the Broncos draft a player, they are NO MORE a college player. What they did in college has NO bearing on what they will do as a pro. I am sure there are college highlight videos of other players now on the Broncos' roster, but we do NOT get flooded with videos, endless new threads, etc.

Exactly. At this point we don't really give a damn what Tebow did in college. It's no longer applicable.

KCL
02-05-2011, 12:43 PM
So what your saying is Culter is tough but he was only thinking of his own future rather than risking injury to get to the Superbowl?

Because I'm sure the team would have rather have Jay play hurt and gotten to the Superbowl.... which is the whole point.

Man my post went right over your head...:rolleyes:

What I said was...Pro players make MILLIONS...HS players make NOTHING...
The team pulled Cutler out of the game...I believe Jay would have loved nothing more than to get to the big game.By allowing him to keep playing would have more than likely injured his knee more.Teams don't want to pay a player MILLIONS by taking the chance of him not being able to play in the future...how hard is that to understand and go back and read what Frau posted..she pretty much told you what you also fail to understand.

JaxBroncoGirl
02-05-2011, 12:48 PM

Sorry just cannot do that. This is College Country. What they did in college does have a bearing on what they do in the "Pros". You cannot tell me these so called Pros do not think about their colleges when they go Pro. What did McKinnley do the weekend before his tragedy? He went home and went to a college game and talked to his coach which was Steve Spurrier.

spikerman
02-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Sorry just cannot do that. This is College Country. What they did in college does have a bearing on what they do in the "Pros". You cannot tell me these so called Pros do not think about their colleges when they go Pro. What did McKinnley do the weekend before his tragedy? He went home and went to a college game and talked to his coach which was Steve Spurrier.

The point is that college success does not necessarily point to success in the pros and conversely a lack of college success does not point to a lack of success in the NFL. Tim Tebow is a Denver Bronco. It no longer matters to the players on his own team, or his opponents, that he was ever a Florida Gator. That's not to disparage the Gators, but it just doesn't matter now where he went to college.

spikerman
02-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Man my post went right over your head...:rolleyes:

What I said was...Pro players make MILLIONS...HS players make NOTHING...
The team pulled Cutler out of the game...I believe Jay would have loved nothing more than to get to the big game.By allowing him to keep playing would have more than likely injured his knee more.Teams don't want to pay a player MILLIONS by taking the chance of him not being able to play in the future...how hard is that to understand and go back and read what Frau posted..she pretty much told you what you also fail to understand.

I believe Cutler probably did want to go back in. Anybody questioning his toughness needs to understand that he played an entire season with undiagnosed diabetes. The problem with Cutler is that he doesn't do himself any favors. His body language screams "punk".

Bullgator
02-05-2011, 12:55 PM
Bullgator, from your avi, you could pass as Adam Goldberg's twin!!

Shhh! dammit don't blow my cover!

JaxBroncoGirl
02-05-2011, 12:56 PM
Last I checked this was a message board open to all. We must follow rules here but no where in the rules does it say that we College fans cannot comment.

I have already adopted Royal and my eyes have lately been on Clady. So sorry that I like the Gators and my Pro Team is the Broncos.

Foochacho
02-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Bullgator, have you checked out the black hole area of the forum yet? I have a feeling you will be getting to know each other real well soon.

Bullgator
I believe Cutler probably did want to go back in. Anybody questioning his toughness needs to understand that he played an entire season with undiagnosed diabetes. The problem with Cutler is that he doesn't do himself any favors. His body language screams "punk".

Ok what? what the duce does diabetes have to do with pain threshold? its not like they amputated his leg. At worst he gets a little tired. Agreed about the body language though.

KCL

I agree about his attitude..not a Cutler fan but it gets ridiculous for people to carry on about how he didn't finish the game...HS and college isn't the Pros..these guys are millionaires and pretty much most of the time..the teams will do what is in the best interest of the team...to protect themselves.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-05-2011, 12:59 PM

If where you live is college country, then that is where the posts need to be made in regards to what a player achieved in college. The Bronco fans are well aware of what Tebow achieved in college, but what does that have to do with the Broncos - is that a guarantee that he will do the same with the Broncos?

JaxBroncoGirl
02-05-2011, 01:00 PM

I do not know much about Cutler but I agree with your statement. Any QB would not want to ride the bench hurt or not hurt. You hit it dead on with his body language. I think that is why you either love him or hate him. I watched the game and did not see when he hurt his knee. I just think the backlash was awful almost to the point if it were me, I would never go outside again.

KCL
02-05-2011, 01:01 PM
Last I checked this was a message board open to all. We must follow rules here but no where in the rules does it say that we College fans cannot comment.

I have already adopted Royal and my eyes have lately been on Clady. So sorry that I like the Gators and my Pro Team is the Broncos.

Must have missed it but I didn't see anyone post that you cannot comment..I believe Frau made a good point..might go and read her post if you haven't already.

JaxBroncoGirl
02-05-2011, 01:02 PM
If where you live is college country, then that is where the posts need to be made in regards to what a player achieved in college. The Bronco fans are well aware of what Tebow achieved in college, but what does that have to do with the Broncos - is that a guarantee that he will do the same with the Broncos?

Funny thing, Yes I do think he will bring the same level to the Broncos.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-05-2011, 01:04 PM
Funny thing, Yes I do think he will bring the same level to the Broncos.

Long time Bronco fans certainly hope you are correct - time will tell.

spikerman
02-05-2011, 01:06 PM

Please don't misunderstand; speaking just for me, I'm glad to hear your opinions, and would never tell you that I don't want to hear what you have to say. The issue was not to ever reference what Tebow did in college. I apologize if I came across that way. My only point is that many of the Tebow fans who were/are not Broncos fans seem perplexed that the rest of us aren't as immediately taken with him as they are. The impression I get is that many of the "Tebow-ites" believe that his college success indicates that he is a "can't-miss" prospect and they demand that the rest of us share that opinion. A lot of us are still taking a "wait and see" approach and hoping for the best. We want Tebow to be a great NFL QB, but he is definitely not there yet, despite what he did at UF.

Bullgator
02-05-2011, 01:11 PM

The problem with that is that you grew up(I assume) in an NFL town. You don't have players who won you championships leave your team very often. When they do its a BIG DEAL like Favre leaving GB. It's a lateral move and sometimes to a rival so I can understand your mentality. BUT I grew up in a college town and CFB fans can upgrade to NFL teams easily because their fav players now play in another league with no conflict of interest. why the hell should we forget our heroes past? For you its a no brainer who cares where they came from. For the college town where they came from is very important.

For the record I posted bronco footage not college footage anyway

KCL
02-05-2011, 01:12 PM
Please don't misunderstand; speaking just for me, I'm glad to hear your opinions, and would never tell you that I don't want to hear what you have to say. The issue was not to ever reference what Tebow did in college. I apologize if I came across that way. My only point is that many of the Tebow fans who were/are not Broncos fans seem perplexed that the rest of us aren't as immediately taken with him as they are. The impression I get is that many of the "Tebow-ites" believe that his college success indicates that he is a "can't-miss" prospect and they demand that the rest of us share that opinion. A lot of us are still taking a "wait and see" approach and hoping for the best. We want Tebow to be a great NFL QB, but he is definitely not there yet, despite what he did at UF.

Not a college game follower...I watch a little bit of Tigers football but the NFL is what I have always been a fan of..didn't know a thing about Charles,McCluster or Berry...very impressed with them and when KC signed Berry...dog told me I would love him...lots of good players right out of college and several that were first round picks that didn't amount to squat.

KCL
02-05-2011, 01:19 PM
The problem with that is that you grew up(I assume) in an NFL town. You don't have players who won you championships leave your team very often. When they do its a BIG DEAL like Favre leaving GB. It's a lateral move and sometimes to a rival so I can understand your mentality. BUT I grew up in a college town and CFB fans can upgrade to NFL teams easily because their fav players now play in another league with no conflict of interest. why the hell should we forget our heroes past? For you its a no brainer who cares where they came from. For the college town where they came from is very important.

I can't speak for Carol...she is a very kind person..what I believe she is trying to say is...Stop with the trying to always convince Bronco fans how great he is...they had Elway and others that won BTB SBs...they know what great players are and quit trying to tell them they have no idea what impact he will have on the team...they are excited to have TT on the Broncos team...they don't need people telling them they should be.

Maybe I am wrong..maybe that isn't what she is thinking...;)

JaxBroncoGirl
02-05-2011, 01:32 PM
I started on this board last year in April after Tebow was drafted. Do you know how many times I have had my wind knocked out of my sails? Sometimes some posters (not all) can be really rude. I never knew who Royal was or Clady yet I still to this day do not feel welcomed because I do not follow NFL just college and the Broncos. I know in the beginning I Tebowed you all a lot. Yet as hard as I try to fit in, someone turns around and just blows a hard one at me. For heavens sake, I am trying to be a Bronco and this is what I get.

You Broncos that do not like your new friends from the College ranks will be sorry one day when we all go away. Never have I found a message board so full of bad posters that do not welcome anyone other than a very few.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-05-2011, 01:39 PM

Besides the Broncos, I follow the college teams in Colorado also. CU was the National Champion in 1990, and players on their roster played in the NFL. I understand to you, it is important where they came from, and no one is telling you to forget your heroes past. But, at the same time, get to know everything about the NFL team they are playing for, and just do not center your interest for that team solely around one player.

Bullgator
02-05-2011, 01:43 PM
@ spikerman and carol

A) your putting words into my mouth about trying to force anything on anybody and B) the only attempt at convincing around here is you telling me what to post and what not to post. Denver is still located in America I think.

I really don't care if anyone on this board is TT fan or not. I don't even care if Bronco nation will ever love him or not. If I agree or disagree I respect your right to have an opinion and I expect the same from you.

I just provide material for discussion and video for your viewing pleasure.

There is only 1 spot on the field at QB and until my fav player has that spot I will always provide opinions, support, footage ect. to make a case until he has that spot.

I can understand some Bronco fans being annoyed at TT and UF fans because they are johnny come latleys but being a fan has to start somewhere. IF I'm accepted into your ranks great... if I'm not I'm not going to forget UF and TT and my loyalties to become one.

Bullgator
02-05-2011, 01:44 PM
Besides the Broncos, I follow the college teams in Colorado also. CU was the National Champion in 1990, and players on their roster played in the NFL. I understand to you, it is important where they came from, and no one is telling you to forget your heroes past. But, at the same time, get to know everything about the NFL team they are playing for, and just do not center your interest for that team solely around one player.

I can respect that and i would love to get to know the Broncos as i do my beloved Gators. So i will read all i can.. but i will only post about what i know.. and atm thats not very much.

honz
02-05-2011, 01:45 PM
I hadn't seen that video before! GREAT FIND! I love Tim Tebow, personally.

honz
02-05-2011, 01:47 PM
It's really nice to be able to dislike the Gators again now that they have Longhorn scum coaching them.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-05-2011, 01:47 PM
I started on this board last year in April after Tebow was drafted. Do you know how many times I have had my wind knocked out of my sails? Sometimes some posters (not all) can be really rude. I never knew who Royal was or Clady yet I still to this day do not feel welcomed because I do not follow NFL just college and the Broncos. I know in the beginning I Tebowed you all a lot. Yet as hard as I try to fit in, someone turns around and just blows a hard one at me. For heavens sake, I am trying to be a Bronco and this is what I get.

You Broncos that do not like your new friends from the College ranks will be sorry one day when we all go away. Never have I found a message board so full of bad posters that do not welcome anyone other than a very few.

I think that is all that we are saying - we do welcome new Bronco fans - fans of the entire Bronco team, and not just one player only. And yes, you are one of the few new Bronco fans who joined solely because Tebow is now a Bronco, who is trying to learn about the Bronco TEAM.

And, we have members on here who are fans of other NFL teams, so everyone is welcome on here.

MasterShake
02-05-2011, 01:49 PM

The biggest problem is that yes, there are people like me who never watch college ball and never knew much about Tebow. The more I learn about him on my own, the more I like him as a person and as a football player. But when someone constantly feels the need to shove his greatness at me, I get a little turned off. I know you are excited about him, and you have to understand that most Broncos fans are too. But everyone has their mind made up about him AT THIS POINT, and until he starts winning or losing games that is not gonna change. There is no youtube clip or article that has not been posted. If you don't believe, do a search for Jagsbch Threads.

If I have to sit through a long ass offseason with a bunch of youtube clips about comparisons to Broncos QBs past and present I'm going to project my hatred of that towards Tebow. I can't help it. I know thats not your intention, but just like you know I don't know what its like to fall in love with a college player and want to follow his career, you have no idea how annoying it is for someone to come in and tell me how lucky we are over and over again. Especially in regards to a football team that I have been following since 1984 when I was just a little kid.

I get it. Most fans do. Tebow is great and has heart. But as of right now he is 1-2 as an NFL starter and we don't know what the future holds. If he works out and is a great Broncos player, great. If not, he's just gonna be another good college player that couldn't cut it.

I'm happy you have faith in him, and trust me Broncos fans are the best fans in the world when it comes to supporting our players. But we need more than promise to get behind a guy. As it stands right now you aren't gonna change anyones opinions. If you wanna talk about free agency and trades great, I can respect that. If you wanna talk about how great Tebow is, it might have the opposite effect you want and just piss people off. I am one of the most level headed Broncos fans I know, but I hate all these new threads about one player who has yet to take a meaningful NFL snap.

Trust me, as long as Tim is a Bronco any good fan will have their support of him even if they criticize him. Right now every thread defending Tebow leads me to wonder if you are trying to tell us how great he is, or if you are trying to tell yourself that. I welcome new Broncos fans even if they only come because of a player (many fans here became fans because of Elway), but please don't tell me how to or who to root for. As you've said its easy for a college fan to easily adapt to an NFL team, but I'm telling you its hard for a fan of an NFL team to adapt to a single player until we see what he can do. I have faith in Tebow, and I know you do, but we need to calm the **** down.

gobroncsnv
02-05-2011, 01:51 PM
Perhaps a good parallel would be that Broncos fans hold a sweet spot in their hearts for Elway and TD... yet they are no longer players for Denver... Would there not be just a bit of an allowance for that same sentiment towards a local college hero?
I think the deal is, some are fans of teams, some of players. I don't think I'd ever be a fan of Courtland Finnegan, even if he played for Denver. I despise players like him, no matter who they play for. Tebow is the kind of player I find it easy to support, especially in a league filled with quite a lot of selfishness.
But if you're a fan of a player, I don't have a problem with somebody carrying on their allegiances in that way. If you step back just a minute, the people who have come on the boards because of Tebow have been slammed pretty mercilessly. No question, there IS some "irrational exuberance" (thank you Alan Greenspan) exerted in his direction...
Same as there is for Jay... People become fans of players. No big deal to me.

spikerman
@ spikerman and carol

A) your putting words into my mouth about trying to force anything on anybody and B) the only attempt at convincing around here is you telling me what to post and what not to post. Denver is still located in America I think.

I really don't care if anyone on this board is TT fan or not. I don't even care if Bronco nation will ever love him or not. If I agree or disagree I respect your right to have an opinion and I expect the same from you.

There is only 1 spot on the field at QB and until my fav player has that spot I will always provide opinions, support, footage ect. to make a case until he has that spot.

I can understand some Bronco fans being annoyed at TT and UF fans because they are johnny come latleys but being a fan has to start somewhere. IF I'm accepted into your ranks great... if I'm not I'm not going to forget UF and TT and my loyalties to become one. As I explained earlier (and so did Carol) nobody is trying to tell you what to post. You're also not the only poster whose comments are "all TT all the time". That's perfectly fine if you want to do that, I was only trying to explain one of the reasons you might be running into resistance to your posts.

I would love to have you show me where I have been disrespectful of your post(s). I truly don't believe I have been. Just to reiterate, I would never tell you what you can and can't say because #1 - I don't have the authority and #2 I think everybody should be allowed to share their opinions. If you can show me where I've tried to do that, please do so I can refrain from it in the future.

honz
The biggest problem is that yes, there are people like me who never watch college ball and never knew much about Tebow. The more I learn about him on my own, the more I like him as a person and as a football player. But when someone constantly feels the need to shove his greatness at me, I get a little turned off. I know you are excited about him, and you have to understand that most Broncos fans are too. But everyone has their mind made up about him AT THIS POINT, and until he starts winning or losing games that is not gonna change. There is no youtube clip or article that has not been posted. If you don't believe, do a search for Jagsbch Threads.

If I have to sit through a long ass offseason with a bunch of youtube clips about comparisons to Broncos QBs past and present I'm going to project my hatred of that towards Tebow. I can't help it. I know thats not your intention, but just like you know I don't know what its like to fall in love with a college player and want to follow his career, you have no idea how annoying it is for someone to come in and tell me how lucky we are over and over again. Especially in regards to a football team that I have been following since 1984 when I was just a little kid.

I get it. Most fans do. Tebow is great and has heart. But as of right now he is 1-2 as an NFL starter and we don't know what the future holds. If he works out and is a great Broncos player, great. If not, he's just gonna be another good college player that couldn't cut it.

I'm happy you have faith in him, and trust me Broncos fans are the best fans in the world when it comes to supporting our players. But we need more than promise to get behind a guy. As it stands right now you aren't gonna change anyones opinions as they stand right now. If you wanna talk about free agency and trades great, I can respect that. If you wanna talk about how great Tebow is, it might have the opposite effect you want and just piss people off. I am one of the most level headed Broncos fans I know, but I hate all these new threads about one player who has yet to take a meaningful NFL snap.

Trust me, as long as Tim is a Bronco any good fan will have their support of him even if they criticize him. Right now every thread defending Tebow leads me to wonder if you are trying to tell us how great he is, or if you are trying to tell yourself that. I welcome new Broncos fans even if they only come because of a player (many fans here became fans because of Elway), but please don't tell me how to or who to root for. As you've said its easy for a college fan to easily adapt to an NFL team, but I'm telling you its hard for a fan of an NFL team to adapt to a single player until we see what he can do. I have faith in Tebow, and I know you do, but we need to calm the **** down.
Preacher Shake. :salute:

slim

We should put this theory to a test...you know, in the interest of science.

Nomad
02-05-2011, 01:53 PM
we need to calm the **** down.

WOW, Shake!! I didn't know you had a curse word in your vocabulary!!:D

Good post BTW!!

MasterShake
02-05-2011, 01:54 PM
WOW, Shake!! I didn't know you had a curse word in your vocabulary!!:D

Good post BTW!!

When I'm not posting here, I ******* curse all the mother****ing time.

NightTrainLayne
02-05-2011, 01:55 PM
The bottom line as I see it is this.

1. The vast majority of Bronco fans love Tim Tebow. Some were skeptical or against the pick, but most "like" the guy, even if they are unsure what his ultimate level of success in the NFL will be.

2. Gator fans are not going to "sell" Tebow to anyone. Tebow sells himself. If Tebow's work on and off the field over the next couple of seasons don't sell someone on him, 20,000 posts from Gator fans aren't going to do it.

3. With point #2 above in mind, it is especially fruitless to try and run down other players in order to build up Tebow. The result is people are driven to play devil's advocate, and then it only upsets the Gator fans singing his praises.

Nomad
02-05-2011, 01:56 PM

You could be a rapper....the next Eminem!!:D

slim
02-05-2011, 01:58 PM

You are one hard mother******.

honz
02-05-2011, 01:58 PM
The bottom line as I see it is this.

1. The vast majority of Bronco fans love THE Tim Tebow. Some were skeptical or against the pick, but most "like" the guy, even if they are unsure what his ultimate level of success in the NFL will be.

2. Gator fans are not going to "sell" THE Tebow to anyone. THE Tebow sells himself. If THE Tebow's work on and off the field over the next couple os seasons don't sell someone on him, 20,000 posts from Gator fans aren't going to do it.

3. With point #2 above in mind, it is especially fruitless to try and run down other players in order to build up THE Tebow. The result is people are driven to play devil's advocate, and then it only upsets the Gator fans singing his praises.

Fixed your post and just showing an example of an annoyed Bronco fan.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-05-2011, 01:59 PM
Maybe this will help explain how I, and more than likely other posters on here feel.

The Gators have a fan forum message board, and long time Gator fans have posted on there forever. The top college recruit signs with Florida, and almost instantly, new members sign up and all they post about is this one recruit - starting new threads on this new player, posting videos of this new player's high school career, etc. After a while, would the long time Gator fans feel that the only interest most of these new members have in the Gators is because of this top college recruit who is now a Gator?

Foochacho
02-05-2011, 01:59 PM
Who's this Tebow guy? I heard he was pretty good. Any one got any videos for me to watch? What's he like outside of football? I feel so out of the loop someone help me.

WARHORSE
02-05-2011, 02:02 PM
To answer the question, NO, Cutler would not do that.

End of thread.;)

PAINTERDAVE
02-05-2011, 02:16 PM
I agree about his attitude..not a Cutler fan but it gets ridiculous for people to carry on about how he didn't finish the game...HS and college isn't the Pros..these guys are millionaires and pretty much most of the time..the teams will do what is in the best interest of the team...to protect themselves.

The best interest of the team was to pull Cutler... he was losing that game badly BEFORE any hint of the injury.

The injury should have happened sooner for the best interests of the Bears.

Had they pulled him sooner.. they may have had a chance...
even with the young 3rd stringer...

because Cutler was horrible in the NFC Championship game...
and he threw the towel in, psychologicaly, BEFORE he was injured.

I for one am thrilled the guy I used to like so much (#6) is not here any more.
He has proven to be a quitter and not a leader... as soon as the going gets tough.

I am sick and tired of QB's with the pretty mechanics who mope on the sideline, by themselves.

I want a real football player at QB.
Somebody with heart who does not give up when the going gets tough..

Dang this is gonna be a long off season.

Any body want a used Authentic Cutler Jersy? I'll let it go cheap.

KCL
02-05-2011, 02:30 PM
We should put this theory to a test...you know, in the interest of science.

I was wondering what she meant by that...why would they be sorry? Will they be taking TT with them? ;)

slim
02-05-2011, 02:37 PM
I was wondering what she meant by that...why would they be sorry? Will they be taking TT with them? ;)

I'm not sure. But then I have stopped trying to understand women.

KCL
02-05-2011, 02:37 PM
The best interest of the team was to pull Cutler... he was losing that game badly BEFORE any hint of the injury.

The injury should have happened sooner for the best interests of the Bears.

Had they pulled him sooner.. they may have had a chance...
even with the young 3rd stringer...

because Cutler was horrible in the NFC Championship game...
and he threw the towel in, psychologicaly, BEFORE he was injured.

I for one am thrilled the guy I used to like so much (#6) is not here any more.
He has proven to be a quitter and not a leader... as soon as the going gets tough.

I am sick and tired of QB's with the pretty mechanics who mope on the sideline, by themselves.

I want a real football player at QB.
Somebody with heart who does not give up when the going gets tough..

Dang this is gonna be a long off season.

Any body want a used Authentic Cutler Jersy? I'll let it go cheap.

Not a Cutler fan but thanks for the reply.

KCL
02-05-2011, 02:43 PM
@mastershake

"but please don't tell me how to or who to root for."

What? When have I said that? I think you are unfairly taking out all the TT over exposure and everything that has ever said about TT on every thread out on me...

Like I said before I like TT and I will provide Clips and material of my fav player when and where I want for discussion and viewing pleasure...and I will also do this for other bronco players as I get acclimated to the team

and as for the "calm the **** down" part seems to me your the one who's all worked up and cussing... lil self righteous no?

If I'm going get 2 page long posts blasting me for telling you who to root for you better provide some proof before you lump me in with anyone. Sir I resent your remarks!

:ban:

:lol:

KCL
02-05-2011, 02:44 PM
I'm not sure. But then I have stopped trying to understand women.

:mad:

Bullgator
02-05-2011, 02:46 PM
:ban:

lol dadgummit a KC fan getting me banned from a DB site would be that last straw...

KCL
02-05-2011, 02:47 PM
lol dadgummit a KC fan getting me banned from a DB site would be that last straw...

I couldn't do that...it was just a suggestion...:laugh:

PAINTERDAVE
02-05-2011, 02:53 PM
Reading the rest of the thread... I get where my fellow Denver fans are coming from...

however,

the fact is..

the QB position here has been pretty bad ever since Elway.
None of them has measured up.
Not Plummer or Brister, or Griese, or Cutler or Orton.

This new guy... at the leadership QB position...
is the next guy to come along and try to make this team into winner.
I don't know about you... but I am ready for something different that leads us to winning again.

And apparantly.... THIS GUY is not just any other shmoe.

He is all the things his gator fans are telling us.
He is all the things we've seen since he got here.

Look at me... I am on a dang message board for my team in the off season...
because I have such high hopes for this team in 2011 and beyond.

It is because of Tebow... sure. And the chance that he will lead this leaderless team for a change.
The players here DESERVE a guy they can rally behind.
God Love 'em .. they tried to rally behind the last guy... he let them down.

I am really hoping they sign Champ. I am thrilled that Clady should be back at FULL strength.
I look forward to seeing Doom again. And finding out if Ayers will do well back at his natural position of DE.
I like Bannon. I am excited about Llloyd and Thomas and Royal and Decker. I like Squid.

I like Joe Mays. Now THERE is a tough guy. A real Football Player.

I am looking forward with GREAT interest to the draft...
DEFENSIVE LINE PLEASE THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I hope this dang CBA deal gets done so we can sign a Free agent TE...
trade off some of our crap.... and get extra picks.
I wonder if they wil trade down out of #2 spot?

I am excited about all of this... the Coach... the players... MY TEAM.

A big part of MY TEAM... is this new sophmore QB we have who has such an incredible body of work in college.
THIS GUY has his own fans from before he was a Bronco! That is pretty impresive.
I dont remember this happening on this scale before. Makes me think there is a reason.

I think there are many fans around the league who WISH they had this guy on their squad.
I think there are fans in our opponents camp who are worried about us having THIS guy.

I watched those last 3 games... and I saw something I have not seen a broncos team do in many years.

They rallied. They rose to the occasion. Around THIS GUY.

No news here in the of season. No CBA deal. No FA signings on the horizon.
No trades. No nothing after the SB tomorrow. Maybe a lockout and the worst NFL season in 30 years.

Pardon me... pardon any one... if we are spending some time day dreaming about what might be...
one day (soon?) with THIS GUY leading the troops.

I LIKE seeing the highlights of THIS GUY in 2010...
I watch 'em whenever I hear someone say he can't pass, he can't play.

I watch 'em and I remember why I love the game so much... why I love my team.

That kinda got lost... what with all these other mediocre QB's they gave me to watch for the last decade plus.

I have high hopes. I like how another poster replies to that.
he said...
"Painter... your hopes are nothing compared to Tim's GOALS."

Yep.

I'm okay with it. It don't get me down if excitable new fans come in and tell me how much they love THIS GUY.

Word of advice to them? Tone it down... you seem to be bothering the others.
(I thought that was my job?)

Ravage!!!
02-05-2011, 03:22 PM
No way I'm reading Painter's long-assed post, but this one made by Mastershake should end the thread.

Master and I don't usually agree, but he put the hammer to the nail on this one. :salute:

I'm happy you have faith in him, and trust me Broncos fans are the best fans in the world when it comes to supporting our players. But we need more than promise to get behind a guy. As it stands right now you aren't gonna change anyones opinions. If you wanna talk about free agency and trades great, I can respect that. If you wanna talk about how great Tebow is, it might have the opposite effect you want and just piss people off. I am one of the most level headed Broncos fans I know, but I hate all these new threads about one player who has yet to take a meaningful NFL snap.

silkamilkamonico
02-05-2011, 03:22 PM
Tebow is just a freak athlete. The kid has a lot of heart and there's a reason why he is where he is today.

As far as Cutler goes, is there any way we could get him back? The dude has finally found out how to win, is improving as a QB, and has a second to none skill set.

I would trade an arm and a leg to get Cutler back.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-05-2011, 03:30 PM
Right now, the Broncos' have many pieces of the puzzle that need to be put back together to be successful - Time will tell if Tebow is one of them, but as I said ONE OF THEM. A team consists of many pieces of the puzzle - not just ONE.

PAINTERDAVE
02-05-2011, 04:04 PM
Tebow is just a freak athlete. The kid has a lot of heart and there's a reason why he is where he is today.

As far as Cutler goes, is there any way we could get him back? The dude has finally found out how to win, is improving as a QB, and has a second to none skill set.

I would trade an arm and a leg to get Cutler back.

Respectfully.. did you watch that last Chicago game...
the part BEFORE Cutler was injured?
That was far from impressive on his part.

dogfish
02-05-2011, 04:53 PM
a cutler thread on the front page. . .

seriously, are you ****in' with me?

UnderArmour
02-05-2011, 05:05 PM
To answer the question, would Cutler do this? Yes. He would. And anyone who thinks otherwise in my opinion has their head up their ass. Jay Cutler is a tough guy who gave everything for us when he was a player here, whether you like him or not. Criticize his attitude all you want, but he gives 100% on the field and there really is nothing I have seen to suggest otherwise. I love Tebow and I might have soured on Cutler given the way he left, but that doesn't change Cutler's OR Tebow's toughness.

LoyalSoldier
02-05-2011, 05:24 PM
What you did to get here says nothing about what you do while you are here. How many great college players failed to even be recognized in this league? At the same time how many players came from nowhere to become great pro players?

Our superbowl team had an offense comprised of players who weren't highly touted coming out of college. Terrel Davis, Shannon Sharpe, or Rod Smith ring a bell?

I hope that Tebow succeeds, but really till he does something I am not going to be overly hyped.

gobroncsnv
02-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Man, you just shortened up a lot of draft threads with that post!

Lonestar
02-05-2011, 05:37 PM

Proved that two weeks ago. As for Orton played on two high ankle sprains for much of 09.

Any one that has had one knows how much pain is involved walking let alone scrambling on it.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

DenBronx
02-05-2011, 05:39 PM
To answer the original question from the TS.

Cutler is one tough Hombre but I doubt he would play on a broken leg. If fact 99.99 % of people wouldn't do it. That still doesn't take away from Cutlers toughness. To be frank it's pretty stupid to play on a broken leg but it does make you respect a guys toughness if he did. Cutler is a damn good QB and hasn't been hurt too much until this year but we must look to the future.

On to Tebow....to me he is a rare breed. He seems to be the .01% of the guys who can play on a broken leg out of pure grit and will power. He is no where near of a polished passer like Cutler but he does have the "IT" factor. Tebow is going to be hard to bring down due to his strength and mobility but would be unstoppable if he can become an acurate passer. He seems to actually want's to become a great NFL QB and is desperately wanting to put in the time and effort to become one, that is something you can not coach. A guy either has it or he doesn't. He might end up being the next NFL IRON MAN like Favre was but with his running style he might get hurt...ALOT. Remember the first preseason game against the Bengals when he broke a rib? He didn't play week two. Should we question his toughness?

So....the revolving door of QB's since Elway keeps swinging and all I know is I'm excited to see TT play a full year. Who knows, he might not ever become a pro bowl QB but I wouldn't bet against him. Heck, is Cassel can make it then TT surely can. :salute:

bcbronc
02-05-2011, 05:46 PM

dude, you've been here for days and have 30 posts...yet you've already started three threads on the main page. And all three of them could have, no SHOULD have, gone in threads already going. They added nothing new to the conversation that deserved their own thread.

ya ya, America, say what you want, yada yada yada.

this site, like pretty much all message boards, have rules against spam and trolling. Other posters will be much more welcoming of you Tebow-not-Bronco fans if you slowed up on the spam.

:welcome:

BroncoJoe
02-05-2011, 05:53 PM
I like Tim.

Northman
02-05-2011, 06:28 PM

I really dont care honestly. As long as he wins i dont care if he chops off both his legs and plays. But, i am worried though. I mean, how is he going to succeed here while your busy jacking him off 24/7? At some point you just got to let go and let the bird fly free. He's not playing for the Gators anymore, just let go.

topscribe
02-05-2011, 06:33 PM
The best Pro Pocket Passers are at home watching the Super Bowl like we are. I think you are right about the Pocket Passer but I do see the QB position starting to change a bit to an all around solid QB with other tangibles.

So you don't think Roethlisberger and Rodgers are good pocket passers?

Have you seen them play?

-----

Schnauzers
02-05-2011, 07:03 PM
phew....all the hostility. Gonna be a long off-season.

JaxBroncoGirl
02-05-2011, 07:37 PM

Have you seen them play?

-----

No, I did not post that, I said the 2 best - Manning and Brady - you knew what I meant. Never ever liked Steelers but still think the QB is good.

JaxBroncoGirl
02-05-2011, 07:55 PM

What I meant was that some of the Bronco fans that do not embrace some of the enthusiasm about TT and the Team will be sorry - because we are just as excited about the new team, which is great for Bronco nation as a whole. Not Divided!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The previous statement I made was too vague and I do apologize. I actually had to read it again and realized it did not clearly state what I was feeling.

T.K.O.
02-05-2011, 08:23 PM
i dont see cutler as any "less tough" than any other qb in the league.
and to the point about playing with diabetis....it's not that he "got a little tired"
the man lost 38 lbs in 8 months and thought he was probably dying !
but,whether the coaches or he made the decision to sit out the 2nd half of the nfccg...it does'nt matter.
the bears were outplayed and cutler stunk up the stadium in the 1st half anyway.
his toughness should'nt be questioned.his play when the chips are down......maybe:salute:
oh and i'm stoked about TT i think we may have a real gamer on our hands here....if he can get up to speed with the pro level and get some consistancy with coaching and personel......he could bring the broncos back to one of the elite teams .....quickly

JaxBroncoGirl
02-05-2011, 08:30 PM
i dont see cutler as any "less tough" than any other qb in the league.
and to the point about playing with diabetis....it's not that he "got a little tired"
the man lost 38 lbs in 8 months and thought he was probably dying !
but,whether the coaches or he made the decision to sit out the 2nd half of the nfccg...it does'nt matter.
the bears were outplayed and cutler stunk up the stadium in the 1st half anyway.
his toughness should'nt be questioned.his play when the chips are down......maybe:salute:
oh and i'm stoked about TT i think we may have a real gamer on our hands here....if he can get up to speed with the pro level and get some consistancy with coaching and personel......he could bring the broncos back to one of the elite teams .....quickly

Again, I was not around here for the Cutler fiasco, but I kinda felt bad for the guy seriously after all the bad PR I would hide and never come out. Someone posted earlier about his body language and must agree with them. But most of the country and the NFL did not cut him any slack. We do not know what went on with the decision and I thought it was the right one because he was not playing very well at the time. The Bears were outplayed.

I Eat Staples
02-05-2011, 09:09 PM
I bet at least half of this board couldn't walk to the bathroom with a partially torn MCL. :lol:

KCL
02-05-2011, 09:32 PM
What I meant was that some of the Bronco fans that do not embrace some of the enthusiasm about TT and the Team will be sorry

So why will they be sorry? Let the season get rolling and if he is the starter and the Broncos get back to winning...I know they will be excited.But they will be excited for the whole team not just the QB...plus I believe the Denver fans are happy to have him on the team...sorry I still don't understand your reasoning...oh well.

BroncoStud
02-06-2011, 10:45 AM

Have you seen them play?

-----

Aaron Rodger is a pocket-passing QB who can run, if you are saying he can't throw from the pocket then I know it's YOU who hasn't watched him play much, he can pocket pass as well as anyone in the NFL.

As for the rest of this thread I'm not sure why tearing down Jay builds Tim up in any way. Tim is a hell of an athlete and probably a very nice guy, but him playing a game on a broken leg does nothing to make Jay Cutler less of a QB, Tim only wishes he could throw a football like Jay.

topscribe
02-06-2011, 11:08 AM
No, I did not post that, I said the 2 best - Manning and Brady - you knew what I meant. Never ever liked Steelers but still think the QB is good.

No, I did not know what you meant, or I would not have posted that. I may
have misunderstood, but I did not know what you meant. Keep that in mind for
the future, please.

My implication was that the two QBs in the Super Bowl are still good pocket
passers. In fact, I can't remember a Super Bowl that didn't have a good
pocket passer in it, except possibly for a couple teams that had brick walls for
defenses . . .

So why will they be sorry? Let the season get rolling and if he is the starter and the Broncos get back to winning...I know they will be excited.But they will be excited for the whole team not just the QB...plus I believe the Denver fans are happy to have him on the team...sorry I still don't understand your reasoning...oh well.

If the team is winning and the QB is not Tebow, only the Tebow groupies will
not be happy. I believe that most fans just want the Broncos to win. Most seem
to think that Tebow gives the Broncos a better chance at that, but if the
Broncos prove those fans wrong and start winning, then I believe most of those
fans (except for the groupies) will thoroughly enjoy their crow.

BTW (not directed at you, KCL), please do not take this as an implication
that I am against Tebow. I believe they should let the QBs compete for the
starting position, and the best man win. Then I will support the best man . . .

I bet at least half of this board couldn't walk to the bathroom with a partially torn MCL. :lol:

Well then, I certainly don't want one.

That bag would be a bitch . . .

-----

Slick
02-06-2011, 11:18 AM
I can respect that and i would love to get to know the Broncos as i do my beloved Gators. So i will read all i can.. but i will only post about what i know.. and atm thats not very much.

Cutler was dealt away two seasons ago. So most of us don't care if "Would Cutler do this?"

I think we're all rooting for Tim Tebow to be a success.

It's just that we're coming of the worst season most of us have ever witnessed in Bronco history and we've been bombarded with Gator fan bois.

Welcome to the forums.

topscribe
02-06-2011, 11:20 AM
Cutler was dealt away two seasons ago. So most of us don't care if "Would Cutler do this?"

I think we're all rooting for Tim Tebow to be a success.

It's just that we're coming of the worst season most of us have ever witnessed in Bronco history and we've been bombarded with Gator fan bois.

Welcome to the forums.

Well, that involves my point. If success involves Tebow, then fine, we root
for his success. But I think most fans, in the end, root for the Broncos to be a
success.

-----

BigSarge87
02-06-2011, 11:56 AM

I don't, I hate the creepy SOB. I think he's the scum of the NFL and I hope Clay Matthews ass rapes him in front of the whole country today. (figuratively, not literally. That would be gross, and I'm pretty sure a FCC violation)

JDL
02-06-2011, 01:30 PM

Have you seen them play?

-----

Roethlisberger isn't a good pocket passer.. in most seasons he hovers closer to the 60% completion mark than 65% mark which is the bench mark for the very good (not even elite) passers in the league. What Roethlisberger does well is create plays, he has excellent pocket mobility and strength and ability to create big plays out of broken ones... that's his value and what he is.

Northman
02-06-2011, 02:00 PM
Roethlisberger isn't a good pocket passer..

These guys seem to disagree with you.

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/category/_/name/chalkboard

Roethlisberger is an underrated pocket passer. His 8.6 yards per attempt inside the pocket ranked second this season, while his 101.9 passer rating ranked fourth. He's dangerous when a play breaks down and is allowed to freelance, but possibly the most remarkable trend that Roethlisberger exhibited this season is the ability to make a play on third-and-long in big spots (http://www.nfl.com/videos/pittsburgh-steelers/09000d5d81db41f0/Roethlisberger-to-Brown-58-yards).

When stacked up against Tom Brady:

Career passer rating: Brady 95.2 (fifth all time), Roethlisberger (92.5, eighth all time).
Yards per pass attempt: Brady 7.4 (seventh among active QB’s), Roethlisberger 8.0 (first among active QB’s).
Completion percentage: Brady 63.6 (10th all time), Roethlisberger 63.1 (12th all time).
Passing TD percentage: Brady 5.5 (second among active QB’s), Roethlisberger 5.1 (sixth among active QB’s).
INT percentage: Brady 2.2 (third all time), Roethlisberger 3.1 (42nd all time).
Yards per completion: Brady 11.6 (17th among active QB’s), Roethlisberger 12.7 (first among active QB’s).

Bullgator
02-06-2011, 09:43 PM
@bcbroco

"ya ya, America, say what you want, yada yada yada. "

WHOA DOOD... Be advised I have reported your Commie/Jihadist/Nazi ass to the Dept. of Homeland Security.

You better tone down your anti-American propaganda before I gather a peoples militia and drive up there... THESE COLORS DONT RUN SON

and on Super Bowl Sunday, SHAME!

sneakers
02-06-2011, 10:45 PM
Why we talking about Cutler?

topscribe
02-06-2011, 11:20 PM
Why we talking about Cutler?

Because that's the topic of the thread, my friend. ;)

-----

Dzone
02-07-2011, 12:30 AM
Cutler wasnt playing well so he used the knee as an excuse to give up and quit. Cutler is a quitter who will never amount to anything.

Watchthemiddle
02-07-2011, 12:34 AM
Why do they call Cutler 50 cent?

Because you only get 2 quarters out of him...:laugh::laugh:

Loved that before the game today.

Juriga72
02-07-2011, 07:24 AM
Why do they call Cutler 50 cent?

Because you only get 2 quarters out of him...:laugh::laugh:

Loved that before the game today.

And thats still better than what we got from our QB's this year... go figure

GEM
02-08-2011, 12:08 PM

Quoted so everyone can take another look at how we are making new posters feel.

Embarrassing.

MasterShake
02-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Quoted so everyone can take another look at how we are making new posters feel.

Embarrassing.

Exactly. We need to save that type of vitriol for the Raider, Chief, and Charger fans.

Frankly, even if it is all Tebow all the time, I think its cool to see some excitement for a team that just went 4-12. I know it gets a little old when every little news story becomes its own thread, but the college football fans that have followed Tebow here will be good resources for draft info pretty soon. I know I don't watch much college ball, and usaully with the draft I have a wake me when its over approach, but not this year.

After all the crap we as Broncos fans have been through the last 4 or 5 seasons, I can only name a few brightspots and Tebow is one of them to me. Should we just keep talking about Cutler and Plummer, or for once can we take a peek at the future with a little bit of hope? Lord knows after this season, we could use some.

KCL
02-08-2011, 12:26 PM
Exactly. We need to save that type of vitriol for the Raider, Chief, and Charger fans.

topscribe
02-08-2011, 12:26 PM

Spurrier is a case in point. Florida alum. Spectacular college career. Heisman
trophy winner. Massive bust in the NFL.

-----

GEM
02-08-2011, 12:30 PM
Spurrier is a case in point. Florida alum. Spectacular college career. Heisman
trophy winner. Massive bust in the NFL.

-----

I guess you missed her point. Most of these players are more tied to their college team than they are their pro team, because the NFL is a business. A business where any day you can be traded or cut. Most won't play their careers in a single place. It just doesn't happen anymore.

We don't know that Tebow will be a bust anymore than we know if he will be a success. In the meantime, if we gain some people loving the Broncos because of him, that's a win. For the franchise and for us a a message board.

Give these Tebow fans a chance to love the Broncos, just like they are asking us to love Tebow. We're all on the same side, no matter how we got here.

topscribe
02-08-2011, 12:32 PM

First of all, they admitted that they didn't know the leg was broken. Second,
had they known, it would not have been an act of courage so much as an
act of stupidity, both on the player's and coaches' parts.

Third, Kyle Orton played a year on a HIGH ankle sprain and another half year
on TWO high ankle sprains. He played several games with a compound (bone
through the skin) dislocation his index (guiding) finger. Last year, he (unwisely)
played his final two games through severe rib injuries on BOTH sides.

So, yes, Tebow is brave and tough - no doubt about that. But he isn't alone . . .

-----

topscribe
02-08-2011, 12:38 PM
I guess you missed her point. Most of these players are more tied to their college team than they are their pro team, because the NFL is a business. A business where any day you can be traded or cut. Most won't play their careers in a single place. It just doesn't happen anymore.

We don't know that Tebow will be a bust anymore than we know if he will be a success. In the meantime, if we gain some people loving the Broncos because of him, that's a win. For the franchise and for us a a message board.

Give these Tebow fans a chance to love the Broncos, just like we are asking them to love the Broncos. We're all on the same side, no matter how we got here.

I guess I did miss her point a bit. Comes from not boning up on the history of
the posts in the thread. So I am amiss there.

As far as following a player to the Broncos, I'm not really impressed with that,
in respect to being Broncos fans. Don''t get me wrong: I don't have anything
against that. It's just that being the fan of a player does not constitute
being a fan of the Broncos. However, we all became Broncos fans for one
reason or another, and if that ultimately results in becoming a true Broncos
fan, then that is great . . . and apparently that is what happened with
Jaxgatorgirl. http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thdrink.gif

-----

TXBRONC
02-08-2011, 12:40 PM

Jax I've been meaning to get back to you on this post for a day or two. I for one (I'm sure there are others as well) have noticed that you have been working hard on learning about the Broncos. We be both like Tebow and we both want him to succeed at the level but we differ on his readiness and whether or not it's a given that he will succeed as a pro. I root for him because he's a Bronco, his exploits in college are secondary to me.

I hope you will keep posting.

topscribe
02-08-2011, 12:43 PM

Hang in there, young lady. From what I have seen, you are nothing short of a
very nice lady. Your "initiation" -- common to message boards -- is just about
over, and you are becoming "one of us." And, speaking for myself, I expect
you to be an asset to the board. http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thdrink.gif

-----

GEM
02-08-2011, 12:46 PM
I guess I did miss her point a bit. Comes from not boning up on the history of
the posts in the thread. So I am amiss there.

As far as following a player to the Broncos, I'm not really impressed with that,
in respect to being Broncos fans. Don''t get me wrong: I don't have anything
against that. It's just that being the fan of a player does not constitute
being a fan of the Broncos. However, we all became Broncos fans for one
reason or another, and if that ultimately results in becoming a true Broncos
fan, then that is great . . . and apparently that is what happened with
Jaxgatorgirl. http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thdrink.gif

-----

Exactly! Let's not be the douchebag fan base that would rather shun new fans because we don't like the reason they became fans. Embrace them and show them why it's ******* great to be a Broncos fan.

If it were me, I probably would have given up trying if I were jaxgatorgirl. So props to ya, girl. Hang in there. It's great to be a Broncos fan!

MasterShake
02-08-2011, 12:53 PM

I'm just kidding, you're all right! :lol:

Plus, you know that I'm just upset that KC made the playoffs...

topscribe
02-08-2011, 12:54 PM
Who's this Tebow guy? I heard he was pretty good. Any one got any videos for me to watch? What's he like outside of football? I feel so out of the loop someone help me.

You all gotta bear with ol' Fooch.

He just emerged from the past few years in a bomb shelter because he ran out of old Reader's Digests . . .

-----

Bullgator
02-08-2011, 12:58 PM
Exactly! Let's not be the douchebag fan base that would rather shun new fans because we don't like the reason they became fans. Embrace them and show them why it's ******* great to be a Broncos fan.

If it were me, I probably would have given up trying if I were jaxgatorgirl. So props to ya, girl. Hang in there. It's great to be a Broncos fan!

See there! THATS what I'm talking about!

GEM, Instead of taking an elitist attitude against us noobs, you're embracing us. You get it and its fans like you that make being a DB fan attractive. :salute:

Both the DB fan base AND the UF/TT fan base can be a little like that bumper sticker that reads:

"God, please save me......from your followers!"

GEM
02-08-2011, 01:02 PM
See there! THATS what I'm talking about!

GEM, Instead of taking an elitist attitude against us noobs, you're embracing us. You get it and its fans like you that make being a DB fan attractive. :salute:

Both the DB fan base AND the UF/TT fan base can be a little like that bumper sticker that reads:

"God, please save me......from your followers!"

As long as you don't go bat shit crazy like an old UF fan we had here, I'm good with new fans. ;)

Heck, I never would have known about Tebow and the playing on the broken leg had it not been for a UF fan. I was thoroughly impressed with that info....so it has been very useful for me to meet UF fans.

My dad and I went down to Invesco for the live practice last year. There were some young men dressed in their UF gear, so we stopped and talked to them for awhile. They told us about Tebow's competitiveness outside of football. How he walked into the UF weight room after signing with UF, he pointed to a machine and asked what the record was for the machine. Once told, he walked over to the machine and broke the record. They told us that he would challenge wrestlers (nationally ranked and any size class) and he would take them to the mat. These stories gave me a starting point of loving what Tebow could bring to the Broncos.

You just have to take the time to listen.

bcbronc
02-08-2011, 01:47 PM
@bcbroco

"ya ya, America, say what you want, yada yada yada. "

WHOA DOOD... Be advised I have reported your Commie/Jihadist/Nazi ass to the Dept. of Homeland Security.

You better tone down your anti-American propaganda before I gather a peoples militia and drive up there... THESE COLORS DONT RUN SON

and on Super Bowl Sunday, SHAME!

You spelled coloUr wrong.

Bullgator
02-08-2011, 01:54 PM
You spelled coloUr wrong.

Rofl, friggin canucks... get the hell "OOT" of here! Canadian beer sucks ay! ;)

topscribe
02-08-2011, 01:58 PM

So it looks like you just want it your way. You resent comments about your
showing up as a Tebow (rather than Broncos) fan, yet you attack one of our
long-standing posters, a true Broncos fan, for his nationality.

Would that be best described as double standard or hypocrisy?

-----

KCL
02-08-2011, 02:05 PM
I'm just kidding, you're all right! :lol:

Plus, you know that I'm just upset that KC made the playoffs...

You know I'm just messing right back at ya Shake.

KCL
02-08-2011, 02:08 PM

-----

tell me you're kidding with this post top?

BroncoNut
02-08-2011, 02:12 PM

Give these Tebow fans a chance to love the Broncos, just like they are asking us to love Tebow. We're all on the same side, no matter how we got here.

you sound like Gayle Sayers when he gave that speech accepting the trophy in the movie Bryan's song, when he was talking about Brian Piccalo. just for a second there at the end when you mention UF fans asking us to love Tim Tebow

topscribe
02-08-2011, 02:15 PM
tell me you're kidding with this post top?

Dead serious. With what part of it did you have a problem?

-----

BroncoStud
02-08-2011, 02:19 PM

-----

The part where you attack Bullgator for no reason when he's cracking a joke about how Canadians speak...?

Maybe?

BroncoNut
02-08-2011, 02:21 PM

-----

getting into the true bronco fan definition. I know what you mean, but maybe Bull will be a true bronco fan.

topscribe
02-08-2011, 02:22 PM
getting into the true bronco fan definition. I know what you mean, but maybe Bull will be a true bronco fan.

Maybe, but attacking one's nationality while whining about the way he's treated
for his player allegiance constitutes a poor showing on this board, IMO . . .

-----

Bullgator
02-08-2011, 02:26 PM

-----

LMAO your so weak top.

Am I to believe you are so dull that you can't even grasp the concept of good natured fun as apposed to a fascist attitude?

Or are you insulting the intellect of everyone else?

This is a friendly and witty exchange between me and Bcbronc...
You will have to try alot harder to paint me as a bigot..
Get that shit outta here REJECTED!

BroncoNut
02-08-2011, 02:27 PM
Maybe, but attacking one's nationality while whining about the way he's treated
for his player allegiance constitutes a poor showing on this board, IMO . . .

-----

I doon't think he was attacking his nationality, anymore than I attack your overall gayness at times anyway

KCL
02-08-2011, 02:27 PM

-----

BG used the *wink* smiley...that there tells me he was trying to joke around with bc...I used that same smiley in a post I quoted and that person sent me a PM about my post and it was from someone who you and I both have been posting with for years...I use that when I am joking around and IMO the post are in no way intended to be cruel...apparently I guess you and the person who sent me the PM don't see it that way.I can't speak for BG but I believe he was joking.

topscribe
02-08-2011, 02:29 PM
LMAO your so weak top.

Am I to believe you are so dull that you can't even grasp the concept of good natured fun as apposed to a fascist attitude?

Or are you insulting the intellect of everyone else?

This is a friendly and witty exchange between me and Bcbronc...
You will have to try alot harder to paint me as a bigot..
Get that shit outta here REJECTED!

So now, we're getting an idea of your mode of posting: personal attack.

Obviously, I misunderstood. That's fine: I don't mind being told so. But if you
didn't go over the line before, you certainly did here.

-----

topscribe
02-08-2011, 02:30 PM
BG used the *wink* smiley...that there tells me he was trying to joke around with bc...I used that same smiley in a post I quoted and that person sent me a PM about my post and it was from someone who you and I both have been posting with for years...I use that when I am joking around and IMO the post are in no way intended to be cruel...apparently I guess you and the person who sent me the PM don't see it that way.I can't speak for BG but I believe he was joking.

I hope Bullgator reads this post and learns a bit about how to correct the
misunderstanding of another poster . . .

-----

topscribe
02-08-2011, 02:31 PM
I doon't think he was attacking his nationality, anymore than I attack your overall gayness at times anyway

Hell, Nut . . . I just follow your example. Now you're telling me I'm wrong?

-----

BroncoNut
02-08-2011, 02:31 PM

-----

Now Top, Bull doesn't say that he believes you to be a fascist dull, .. whatever it was ... If you look closely, he asks you IS he to believe that you are such and such. And I'm not defending or taking sides, I just making that observation

topscribe
02-08-2011, 02:32 PM
Now Top, Bull doesn't say that he believes you to be a fascist dull, .. whatever it was ... If you look closely, he asks you IS he to believe that you are such and such. And I'm not defending or taking sides, I just making that observation

Go play in the traffic, Nut . . .

-----

BroncoNut
02-08-2011, 02:33 PM

-----

you don't mean that.

KCL
02-08-2011, 02:34 PM

I love you bronconut...let's go facebook together and answer questions about one another...:D

topscribe
you don't mean that.

Nut, you know I love you. :love:

Are we still on for Saturday night?

-----

Bullgator

-----

its funny bcuz as I recall the whole sitch, I was minding my own biz AND YOU busted in here calling me a bigot and hypocrit.. HMMMMMMMM

instead of calling my style "personal attack" you can call it "personal defense"

if you want to get me kicked from these forums you gotta try harder
Don't hate top... don't be bitter be better ;)

KCL
02-08-2011, 02:35 PM

-----

personal attack....post reported....:tsk:

BroncoStud
02-08-2011, 02:36 PM
How is it that men over the age of 25 get so dramatic over text posted on an internet message board? Seriously, are we a bunch of chicks or something?

BroncoNut
02-08-2011, 02:36 PM
Nut, you know I love you. :love:

Are we still on for Saturday night?

-----

I can't read your posts, my brains are scattered on Paintbranch Parkway

BroncoNut
02-08-2011, 02:37 PM
How is it that men over the age of 25 get so dramatic over text posted on an internet message board? Seriously, are we a bunch of chicks or something?

over the age of 25 is awfully generous when talking about Top, but to answer your question, yes

topscribe
02-08-2011, 02:37 PM
its funny bcuz as I recall the whole sitch, I was minding my own biz AND YOU busted in here calling me a bigot and hypocrit.. HMMMMMMMM

instead of calling my style "personal attack" you can call it "personal defense"

if you want to get me kicked from these forums you gotta try harder
Don't hate top... don't be bitter be better

Where are you getting all that?

I viewed your post as an attack on BC's nationality. I misunderstood, and I
admitted it. Had I been right, however, it would have been hypocrisy. But I
don't know how you got the idea I wanted you off this board. Don't make it into
more than it is.

Wow.

-----

GEM
02-08-2011, 02:38 PM

Bunch of ******* girls running around in your freaking tiaras and tutus. :tsk:

topscribe
02-08-2011, 02:38 PM
personal attack....post reported....:tsk:

Thank goodness. And I was beginning to feel unimportant . . .

-----

Bullgator
02-08-2011, 02:39 PM
KC and NUT I think this could be the beginning of a long and beautiful relationship :D

hotcarl
02-08-2011, 02:39 PM
cutler owns

BroncoNut
02-08-2011, 02:41 PM
KC and NUT I think this could be the beginning of a long and beautiful relationship :D

Oh no, KCL and I have been lovers for quite some time now (just kidding Mr. KCL)

Bullgator
02-08-2011, 02:41 PM
Ok top just saying man don't bring a knife to a gunfight mang. As far as I'm concerned the matter is resolved and we can go and play in the sandbox.
:beer:

GEM
02-08-2011, 02:43 PM

Nut is a ladies man. He doesn't stick with one woman.....He gets around! :date::laser:

KCL
02-08-2011, 02:46 PM
Thank goodness. And I was beginning to feel unimportant . . .

-----

oh now top...you're loved.

I think

:couch:

BroncoStud
02-08-2011, 02:47 PM
Nut is a ladies man. He doesn't stick with one woman.....He gets around! :date::laser:

Yep, every hooker within 150 miles of Invesco can attest to that.

KCL
02-08-2011, 02:48 PM
Oh no, KCL and I have been lovers for quite some time now (just kidding Mr. KCL)

I wish....;)

oops...did I just type that out loud? :shocked:

topscribe
02-08-2011, 02:50 PM
I can't read your posts, my brains are scattered on Paintbranch Parkway

OH NO!! Nut, Nut, dear Nut!!

I loved him dearly, but he just couldn't take a joke!! :Cry:

-----

Bullgator
02-08-2011, 02:52 PM

ROFL... nice light sabre...

nut I have some left over prescription creams from my promiscuous days if you need some.

topscribe
02-08-2011, 02:53 PM
oh now top...you're loved.

I think

:couch:

So you have to decide whether you love me?

That's it . . . now I'm totally depressed . . . :pout:

-----

bcbronc
02-08-2011, 04:28 PM

Canadian beer sucks!! Funny's funny but that's too far. My militia is so gunna kick your miltia's ass for that bro.

And it's eh, not ay. :shakeshead:

Bullgator
02-08-2011, 04:44 PM
Canadian beer sucks!! Funny's funny but that's too far. My militia is so gunna kick your miltia's ass for that bro.

And it's eh, not ay. :shakeshead:

My group on half ass country boys wouldn't stand a chance against your elite squad of Canadian Mounties....well played sir :salute:

Northman
02-10-2011, 05:21 AM
I started on this board last year in April after Tebow was drafted. Do you know how many times I have had my wind knocked out of my sails? Sometimes some posters (not all) can be really rude.

Indeed, you got caught up a lot in the crossfire of other Tebowites who came spamming the board and caught a lot of backlash from it.

Yet as hard as I try to fit in, someone turns around and just blows a hard one at me. For heavens sake, I am trying to be a Bronco and this is what I get.

Personally, i appreciate the fact that you've gone out of your way to try and learn about the Broncos. To this day your about the only one from the onslaught of Tebow fans who have influxed here to actually become a Bronco's fan. However, i also think you do yourself a disservice when another Tebow fan comes in, spams the board with countless Tebow threads and you yourself do not try to get them to chill and learn about the team as you did.

I see you high fiving and defending guys like Bullgator no matter if they are wrong or right. You think that you havent been welcomed here yet you continue to draw the line in the sand yourself but doing nothing but being pro Tebow anyway. Very rarely do i see you even comment on anything else Bronco related on here. As i said, i like the fact that you've actually taken the time to be more active in our community but its not just a one way street here. If you want to be respected, you might actually want to start being more involved in all things Broncos rather than just the Tebow threads.

Darlin, ive been a Bronco fan for a very long time so if college fans pick up and leave i wont be sorry. Ive seen TONS of bandwagon fans come and go with this team so honestly, the loss of individuals who only pipe in about one player wont be missed by me. I can guarantee that if Tebow was traded today a lot of you Gator fans would be gone in a heartbeat. So no, there's no love loss for me and until guys like Bullgator or Jags do more to prove they are Bronco fans and not just Tebow fans they wont get the welcome mat from me.

BroncoNut
02-10-2011, 09:07 AM
ROFL... nice light sabre...

nut I have some left over prescription creams from my promiscuous days if you need some.

man, I wish I could say that. that must be a pretty neat feeling

BroncoNut
02-10-2011, 09:10 AM
Indeed, you got caught up a lot in the crossfire of other Tebowites who came spamming the board and caught a lot of backlash from it.

Personally, i appreciate the fact that you've gone out of your way to try and learn about the Broncos. To this day your about the only one from the onslaught of Tebow fans who have influxed here to actually become a Bronco's fan. However, i also think you do yourself a disservice when another Tebow fan comes in, spams the board with countless Tebow threads and you yourself do not try to get them to chill and learn about the team as you did.

I see you high fiving and defending guys like Bullgator no matter if they are wrong or right. You think that you havent been welcomed here yet you continue to draw the line in the sand yourself but doing nothing but being pro Tebow anyway. Very rarely do i see you even comment on anything else Bronco related on here. As i said, i like the fact that you've actually taken the time to be more active in our community but its not just a one way street here. If you want to be respected, you might actually want to start being more involved in all things Broncos rather than just the Tebow threads.

Darlin, ive been a Bronco fan for a very long time so if college fans pick up and leave i wont be sorry. Ive seen TONS of bandwagon fans come and go with this team so honestly, the loss of individuals who only pipe in about one player wont be missed by me. I can guarantee that if Tebow was traded today a lot of you Gator fans would be gone in a heartbeat. So no, there's no love loss for me and until guys like Bullgator or Jags do more to prove they are Bronco fans and not just Tebow fans they wont get the welcome mat from me.

fuggin aye North. fugging aye. very well put. no knock on you Jaxgatorgirl, by any means

Bullgator
02-10-2011, 03:23 PM

I could blow smoke and say im a die hard DB fan already, but I wont. To me to be a real fan of a team is like a marraige... a long term commitment. All im doing is dating the DB right now lol. So if Tebow is cut tomorrow of course i will leave. After 5 years? no then ill be a lifer no matter who comes and goes. IF I am to be a DB fan its going to take some time. I have always liked Elway and rooted for both of his rings... classy guy. The DB fan base is a big peice of the puzzle for me... I have to respect the group I want to be apart of. How newcommers and outsiders are treated is important to me.... a newcomer

Having said all of that you make an assumption that I dont know anything about DB football and that I need to learn more about the broncos. You couldnt be more wrong about that. In fact for the current team we have I feel as well informed as the best of you and there is no position on the team I am unfamilure with.

BroncoNut
02-10-2011, 03:48 PM
I could blow smoke and say im a die hard DB fan already, but I wont. To me to be a real fan of a team is like a marraige... a long term commitment. All im doing is dating the DB right now lol. So if Tebow is cut tomorrow of course i will leave. After 5 years? no then ill be a lifer no matter who comes and goes. IF I am to be a DB fan its going to take some time. I have always liked Elway and rooted for both of his rings... classy guy. The DB fan base is a big peice of the puzzle for me... I have to respect the group I want to be apart of. How newcommers and outsiders are treated is important to me.... a newcomer

Having said all of that you make an assumption that I dont know anything about DB football and that I need to learn more about the broncos. You couldnt be more wrong about that. In fact for the current team we have I feel as well informed as the best of you and there is no position on the team I am unfamilure with.

North was talking to/about Jaxgatorgirl not you

Bullgator
02-10-2011, 03:56 PM
North was talking to/about Jaxgatorgirl not you

Actually, if you read his post he mentions me several times as the bad guy.

BroncoNut
02-10-2011, 03:59 PM
Actually, if you read his post he mentions me several time as the bad guy.

I'll reread, but I do not recall that at all. If what you say is true, I will have a word with him

BroncoNut
02-10-2011, 04:00 PM
Actually, if you read his post he mentions me several times as the bad guy.

yeah, I guess he does. I appreciate your candor.

Bullgator
02-10-2011, 04:01 PM
I'll reread, but I do not recall that at all. If what you say is true, I will have a word with him

:elefant: you might be a tuff "nut" to crack, but you're all warm and gooy on the inside ^^

BroncoNut
02-10-2011, 04:12 PM
:elefant: you might be a tuff "nut" to crack, but you're all warm and gooy on the inside ^^

oh, yeah, I'm friendly to most on here pretty quickly unless they diss me. I admit though I do like to stir the shit now and again and can sometimes provoke others, but I've grown a lot this last year

frauschieze
02-10-2011, 04:21 PM
In fact for the current team we have I feel as well informed as the best of you and there is no position on the team I am unfamilure with.

Pop quiz: Who is Lonie Paxton and why is he so controversial to Broncos fans (i.e. ....me)?

BroncoNut
02-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Pop quiz: Who is Lonie Paxton and why is he so controversial to Broncos fans (i.e. ....me)?

Wasn't she on WKRP in Cincinnati in the 80's?

frauschieze
02-10-2011, 04:23 PM
Wasn't she on WKRP in Cincinnati in the 80's?

Oh, Nut. This is for Bullgator. :)

BroncoNut
02-10-2011, 04:24 PM
Oh, Nut. This is for Bullgator. :)

I know, thats' why I didn't give the right answer.

frauschieze
02-10-2011, 04:31 PM
I know, thats' why I didn't give the right answer.

I'm so proud of you. :D

KCL
02-10-2011, 04:32 PM

LMAO...You make me laugh nut...I love that about you...:D

BroncoNut
02-10-2011, 04:40 PM
LMAO...You make me laugh nut...I love that about you...:D
:lol: man, I was wondering who might even get that. that show was a loooooong time ago.

KCL
02-10-2011, 04:43 PM
:lol: man, I was wondering who might even get that. that show was a loooooong time ago.

I never did watch it but I know the show...still you're a good guy Mr.Nut

BroncoNut
02-10-2011, 04:44 PM
I never watched it but do remember Lonnie Anderson. I wonder what happened with her.

KCL
02-10-2011, 04:46 PM
I never watched it but do remember Lonnie Anderson. I wonder what happened with her.

She once was married to Burt Reynolds...they had a kid together I think...but I think they're divorced...not that I follow that kind of stuff but I believe that's true...I have no idea about her now..that was years ago.

BroncoNut
02-10-2011, 04:48 PM
She once was married to Burt Reynolds...they had a kid together I think...but I think they're divorced...not that I follow that kind of stuff but I believe that's true...I have no idea about her now..that was years ago.

I just googled her. she was married to Burt and I just can't tell if she still is. She was in a few movies/productions as late s 98 I believe. Something tells me Dread would be able to spout off all sorts of shit about her without having to google a thing

Northman
02-10-2011, 04:52 PM

Fair enough, but my overall point is until ive seen you spend time here in other threads other than Tebow i just cant take you seriously as a DB fan. Im cool with you feeling your way around but just dont expect me to have the welcome mat either. Just like its going to take time for you to "become" a DB fan its going to take others time to accept you. Just the way it goes homebre. :beer:

Bullgator
02-10-2011, 08:43 PM

Long Snapper... I remember him from the tuck rule days and the snowangel he maid after beating the raiders 16-13...

Well I can only take a stab at why he is controversial, but probably because he was Mcdaniels boy in NE for 7 or 8 years I think and replaced a good snapper in Mike Leach... Cant say why Leach was released but I suspect favoratism.

WKRP in Cincy was an awsome shw man... Lonnie Anderson has a nice rack!

Bullgator
02-10-2011, 08:45 PM
Fair enough, but my overall point is until ive seen you spend time here in other threads other than Tebow i just cant take you seriously as a DB fan. Im cool with you feeling your way around but just dont expect me to have the welcome mat either. Just like its going to take time for you to "become" a DB fan its going to take others time to accept you. Just the way it goes homebre. :beer:

I wouldnt have it any other way.

frauschieze
02-10-2011, 09:02 PM
Long Snapper... I remember him from the tuck rule days and the snowangel he maid after beating the raiders 16-13...

Well I can only take a stab at why he is controversial, but probably because he was Mcdaniels boy in NE for 7 or 8 years I think and replaced a good snapper in Mike Leach... Cant say why Leach was released but I suspect favoratism.

WKRP in Cincy was an awsome shw man... Lonnie Anderson has a nice rack!

I'll give you a reprieve. :)

Bullgator
02-10-2011, 09:05 PM
I'll give you a reprieve. :)

:elefant::beer:

was I right about the controversy?

rcsodak
02-15-2011, 11:15 AM
Just to expound on your post....

......"others" is putting words in mouths you know nothing about.

I couldn't care less if a lonnie paxton fan followed him here. A bronco fan is a bronco fan, no matter their trail.
I'd venture to say there were plenty of elway followers that became DB fans ONLY because of him.

KCL
02-15-2011, 12:43 PM
Just to expound on your post....

......"others" is putting words in mouths you know nothing about.

I couldn't care less if a lonnie paxton fan followed him here. A bronco fan is a bronco fan, no matter their trail.
I'd venture to say there were plenty of elway followers that became DB fans ONLY because of him.

I don't believe North was talking about "others" as in ALL Bronco fans :rolleyes:...but I'm pretty sure there are "others" that do agree with him..:coffee:

Lonestar
02-15-2011, 03:42 PM
I don't believe North was talking about "others" as in ALL Bronco fans :rolleyes:...but I'm pretty sure there are "others" that do agree with him..:coffee:

As I will say others will welcome fans that come here for "other" reasons besides just being a bronco fan.

Many folks jumped on the band wagon for many reasoned as rc said Elway, superbowl wins, coaches and now Tebow.

If they leave like many did when the RB from the NYG was let go. That is fine but a few came and stayed. We all came from somewhere.

KCL
02-15-2011, 04:17 PM
As I will say others will welcome fans that come here for "other" reasons besides just being a bronco fan.

Many folks jumped on the band wagon for many reasoned as rc said Elway, superbowl wins, coaches and now Tebow.

If they leave like many did when the RB from the NYG was let go. That is fine but a few came and stayed. We all came from somewhere.

I didn't say otherwise JR.