PDA

View Full Version : Best TT highlight vid yet

Bullgator
02-05-2011, 12:27 AM
This may be old news to some, but for those who havn't seen this yet, feast yer eyes on the future of Bronco ball... takes about 50 sec to get past the Gator highlights enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQP28rPdhd8&feature=related

hotcarl
02-05-2011, 01:43 AM
welp, didnt click your link or read anything you typed!! nice try!

good job

Bullgator
02-05-2011, 02:13 AM
But you did reply!

Dzone
02-05-2011, 02:19 AM
Good video. Can never get tired of watching Tebow. The Collinsworth stuff was great.

Foochacho
02-05-2011, 02:32 AM
That was a video of Tebow wtf? You said "future of broncos ball" where is Brady Quinn.

Bullgator
02-05-2011, 02:44 AM
In Vagas with the "history" of bronco ball Kyle "Orton hears a boo" (one of Dr. Suesse's lesser known but better children's books.)

Foochacho
02-05-2011, 02:52 AM
In Vagas with the "history" of bronco ball Kyle "Orton hears a boo" (one of Dr. Suesse's lesser known but better children's books.)

LOL that was funny my sides still hurt, did you come up with it? I haven't heard anyone use that before. Funny guy right here ^^^:salute: Can't wait for some more of your totally original ways of putting down everyone who isn't Tim Tebow. Keep em coming man I am still rolling on the floor. Here is another salute :salute: :beer:

Bullgator
02-05-2011, 03:56 AM
eh, don't like putting anyone down... I'm just going to apologize and mature a little bit before your very eyes. :beer:

BroncoBJ
02-05-2011, 04:08 AM
If you post a Tebow video or talk good about Tebow it means that your a Tebow lover and hate the Broncos and only like Tebow.

You'll realize that. :fight:

Anyways, welcome to the site. And for the record, that is 1 of my fav Tebow highlight reels also. Good soundbites and clips all mixed in.

honz
02-05-2011, 04:28 AM
Go back to Florida, Gator lover.

Foochacho
02-05-2011, 04:29 AM
If you post a Tebow video or talk good about Tebow it means that your a Tebow lover and hate the Broncos and only like Tebow.

You'll realize that. :fight:

Anyways, welcome to the site. And for the record, that is 1 of my fav Tebow highlight reels also. Good soundbites and clips all mixed in.

Not true, but if you have gator in your name and every post or thread is about Tebow, or a shot at Orton then yes most likely just a Tebow fan.

I love giving the Tebow fans a hard time, because they feel the need to constantly remind us how great he is. I think just about everyone here likes the kid, we don't need a million threads about his awesomeness.

JaxBroncoGirl
02-05-2011, 09:30 AM
Cannot fault me, because in Jacksonville we are a college town. I grew up Gator, but I am trying to find out more about the players. I like Royal and in those clips and I'm starting to notice Clady. Love the clips, if you could have only seen 1 game in the Swamp with Tebow then you would understand why so many Gator fans follow him. It is an experience you will never forget and that is just one game. I remember watching Gaffney as well. The vid was great and I hope this year will be even better for our Broncos, I want you to experience nail bitting games where all of a sudden Tebow and the Broncos are running down the field scoring points and winning games.

JaxBroncoGirl
02-05-2011, 09:33 AM
Not true, but if you have gator in your name and every post or thread is about Tebow, or a shot at Orton then yes most likely just a Tebow fan.

I love giving the Tebow fans a hard time, because they feel the need to constantly remind us how great he is. I think just about everyone here likes the kid, we don't need a million threads about his awesomeness.

If the Video was All Gator then Houston we have a problem. So relax you will be the same way this year about TT and the BRONCOS.

honz
02-05-2011, 10:15 AM
Just watched the video. I don't think he missed a single throw in a Broncos uni.

Bullgator
02-05-2011, 11:03 AM
I grew up in Gainesville, Fl. 34 years I have been a Gator and I am proud to be one. Through the crappy years and the championships. Am I supposed to apologize for this? Or insult your intelligence and pretend I'm a die hard Bronco fan? Nar!

If there were such a thing as message boards when Elway came to Denver I'm SURE you would see an influx of Cardinal fans. I'ts natural. Unless you grew up in or around Denver most every Bronco fan became one after they drafted their favorite college player. I will say for what its worth Elway has always been my favorite NFL QB and I was a Bronco fan for both of his rings.

I am hoping that this will be the beginning long and beautiful relationship with the Broncos, but if TT was cut or traded tomorrow would I still be here? No. lol but at least I'm not blowing smoke. It is what it is.

At least all of us here bleed orange and blue!

honz
02-05-2011, 11:15 AM
I grew up in Gainesville, Fl. 34 years I have been a Gator and I am proud to be one. Through the crappy years and the championships. Am I supposed to apologize for this? Or insult your intelligence and pretend I'm a die hard Bronco fan? Nar!

If there were such a thing as message boards when Elway came to Denver I'm SURE you would see an influx of Cardinal fans. I'ts natural. Unless you grew up in or around Denver most every Bronco fan became one after they drafted their favorite college player. I will say for what its worth Elway has always been my favorite NFL QB and I was a Bronco fan for both of his rings.

I am hoping that this will be the beginning long and beautiful relationship with the Broncos, but if TT was cut or traded tomorrow would I still be here? No. lol but at least I'm not blowing smoke. It is what it is.

Baby blue is not blue and sissy orange is not orange.

Bullgator
02-05-2011, 11:33 AM
Nice try honz.

KCL
02-05-2011, 11:38 AM

Not all of us and I'm not just speaking for myself here!!!!

This isn't just a Broncos board to me...not anymore although a lot would
disagree with me.

BroncoJoe
02-05-2011, 12:01 PM
Baby blue is not blue and sissy orange is not orange.

Uh...
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/John-Elway-Photograph-C12192603.jpeg http://www.gambling911.com/files/publisher/Florida-Gators-2008_0.jpg?0

JaxBroncoGirl
02-05-2011, 12:12 PM
I think my favorite part of the video is where the chargers player Siler was trying to get in a few cheap shots on Tebow and the OL was not going to let that happen and it was like waking a sleeping Giant did you see our line take total control and was roughin up the chargers players......Classic!

PAINTERDAVE
02-05-2011, 12:41 PM
I'm a die hard Bronco fan... my Dad took me to my first game
at Bears Stadium to see Steve Tensi QB the team in 1967 or 68.

I am thrilled about the new era Broncos 2011...
and a big reason is Tim Tebow.

I am excited about the new coach(s)....
I like Champ (Sign the man)... Doom will be back...
The O-line is experienced now...
I am thrilled they are gonna FINALY rebuild the defense...
that is such a big part of why this team will improve dramaticly...
and I hope rapidly.

However, a huge part of why I am so psyched is the talent we have on offense,
and the chance we finaly have, with Tebow at the helm, to rise above mediocrity.

Tim may fail... though he never has before.
Tim may not become the perfect pocket passer... or he could learn it.
It will be what it will be.

Any one who does not want to read what I write in my positive posts...
about my take on the team and what happens day to day ...
in the off season... heck, just ignore me.

Or as you prefer... come on and make the effort to slam me.
Slam anyone who is excited about the New Era Tebow led Broncos 2011.
That is your right. It is also your right to pass on by and live and let live...

Funny thing is though... it goes beyond simple..
"You like Tebow too much. We like HIM... but we dont like YOU."

Deal is... the posters who slam negatively about this subject...
also slam negatively about most any subject.
It's not like they are all brightness and sunshine
who suddenly and out of charactor need to teach a lesson...
It is who they are.
Negative people making angry, negative, anonymous posts.
In every category... not just this one.

I learned a long time ago...
attempting to extinguish the flame of another's candle
will NOT make mine burn brighter in the darkness...
the opposite is true.

Negativity says so much more about the hater
than it does the object of their hatred.

Internet bullying... it's not just for kids any more! :elefant:

Bullgator
02-05-2011, 12:41 PM
I think my favorite part of the video is where the chargers player Siler was trying to get in a few cheap shots on Tebow and the OL was not going to let that happen and it was like waking a sleeping Giant did you see our line take total control and was roughin up the chargers players......Classic!

Actually the only play the video had of Siler and Tebow was the 4rth and1 I believe... and Tebow beat him for the first down... your thinking of #90 Cromartie

Brandon Siler was Tebows teammate at UF and won the 2006 NC with him...
But Yes it got my blood pumping too!

PAINTERDAVE
02-05-2011, 12:48 PM
There were a lot of quotes from the players in the NFL...
on defense..
who were opposite Tim in those three games.

They all were very impressed with his play..
and spoke with some respect about the kid.

On the Chargers Forum..
a lot of posters are hoping Orton starts..
and even saying... "I hope they trade Tebow!"

It says a lot.

And yeah... that was great watching the team
really come together for the first time all season...
once Tebow took over.

Foochacho
02-05-2011, 01:03 PM
If the Video was All Gator then Houston we have a problem. So relax you will be the same way this year about TT and the BRONCOS.

:tsk: Already like Tim Tebow and the Broncos but thanks for the reading anything other easy predictions you can tell me of my future. Will I poop today?

JaxBroncoGirl
02-05-2011, 01:15 PM
Actually the only play the video had of Siler and Tebow was the 4rth and1 I believe... and Tebow beat him for the first down... your thinking of #90 Cromartie

Brandon Siler was Tebows teammate at UF and won the 2006 NC with him...
But Yes it got my blood pumping too!

You are right. The reason Siler stuck to me was he was trying really hard to get at Tebow on a few plays. When you get several players in a huddle it is hard to figure out who is doing what....I just saw our guys really ticked off.

JaxBroncoGirl
02-05-2011, 01:17 PM
:tsk: Already like Tim Tebow and the Broncos but thanks for the reading anything other easy predictions you can tell me of my future. Will I poop today?

nothing comes to mind, I draw a blank when I look at your post and avatar. Sorry maybe later.

silver_black
02-05-2011, 01:36 PM
This may be old news to some, but for those who havn't seen this yet, feast yer eyes on the future of Bronco ball... takes about 50 sec to get past the Gator highlights enjoy!

great vid, haven't seen that one myself.

I dont understand the hatred from some for the guy, i love to watch him play.

I'd wish him even more success, too bad he's a rival.

BroncoJoe
02-05-2011, 01:40 PM
great vid, haven't seen that one myself.

I dont understand the hatred from some for the guy, i love to watch him play.

I'd wish him even more success, too bad he's a rival.

You make it really hard to hate you. :)

honz
02-05-2011, 01:44 PM
Uh...
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/John-Elway-Photograph-C12192603.jpeg http://www.gambling911.com/files/publisher/Florida-Gators-2008_0.jpg?0

Yeah, but we sucked back then and I was like 7 years old. We are a much more successful franchise now.

shank
02-05-2011, 01:52 PM
your thinking of #90 Cromartie

:alberteinstein:

honz
02-05-2011, 01:55 PM
:alberteinstein:

Cromartie is a game changer up front. Unblockable. I'm not sure what point your trying to make here.

shank
02-05-2011, 02:03 PM
Cromartie is a game changer up front. Unblockable. I'm not sure what point your trying to make here.

my mistake. sorry honz.

BroncoJoe
02-05-2011, 06:59 PM
Yeah, but we sucked back then and I was like 7 years old. We are a much more successful franchise now.

Enough said.

BroncoBJ
02-06-2011, 03:37 AM

:lol: I must have been tired. Didn't even realize the gator in his name for some reason. :fight:

So **** BullGator!! :fight: :lol:

But yea, I dislike Tebow lovers as much as I dislike Tebow haters. They all make me mad. :fight:

Ravage!!!
02-06-2011, 12:58 PM
:

But yea, I dislike Tebow lovers as much as I dislike Tebow haters. They all make me mad. :fight:

Here's the thing though (as you know, BJ), that just because someone criticizes Tebow (or isn't jumping up and down), doesn't make him a hater. People want to jump on someone as a "hater" around here a lot simply because not every sentence is a compliment or a raving revue of their play.

In the end:

People instinctively don't like to be pushed over. They push back. The more something is shoved down our throats, the more we are going to PUKE-up against the forced-feeding.

Italianmobstr7
02-06-2011, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the vid. It's a good one.

BroncoJoe
02-06-2011, 02:40 PM
The new catch-phrase:

Tebownians.

Spelling not guaranteed.

LTC Pain
02-06-2011, 03:11 PM
Good video. I see enough in TT to go with him as a starting QB next year.

lgenf
02-06-2011, 05:27 PM

great vid, thanks for the link

I have said it before on here, if TT was gone tomorrow to some other team I would follow, but that is primarily because I have many more years invested in cheering for him then I do the Broncos (hopefully that changes some year, way down the road, after TT has brought the franchise back to greatness, a few SB wins and 14-16 years in the NFL re-writing the record books, becoming a great roll-model that you be proud of without any dark side)

PAINTERDAVE
02-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Here's the thing though (as you know, BJ), that just because someone criticizes Tebow (or isn't jumping up and down), doesn't make him a hater. People want to jump on someone as a "hater" around here a lot simply because not every sentence is a compliment or a raving revue of their play.

In the end:

People instinctively don't like to be pushed over. They push back. The more something is shoved down our throats, the more we are going to PUKE-up against the forced-feeding.

Yeah. There are a lot of assumptions made.

It cuts both ways.

Some people DO hate Tebow... but when those specific people are called haters...
it is not a blanket condemnation of anyone and everyone who is suspending judegement about the guy.
I see that a lot on the board... where a response is made to one poster... and another takes it personal.

And those of us who, early on, saw that the season was over, and argued for getting the Rookie in,
as early as after the bye, so that the throwaway season would be used to develop him...
many of us have been branded with harsh epithets as well.
Back during those times... it was necessarry to point out why Orton was not the answer, in our estimation.
Since then... I for one have dropped my criticism of Kyle... his own track record is now clear.

Hey... I have said dozens of times...
" I simply want to see what Tim can do... if he fails... let's move on.
I am excited about the possibilites... look at this video.
Look how hard he is working to succeed."

Doing that... has given me an unearned reputation around here...
I've been accused of treating him like my "God".

Eh.. I don't care, but it does cut both ways.

You made a fair point.
I hope you see the flip side.

PAINTERDAVE
02-06-2011, 05:41 PM
great vid, thanks for the link

I have said it before on here, if TT was gone tomorrow to some other team I would follow, but that is primarily because I have many more years invested in cheering for him then I do the Broncos (hopefully that changes some year, way down the road, after TT has brought the franchise back to greatness, a few SB wins and 14-16 years in the NFL re-writing the record books, becoming a great roll-model that you be proud of without any dark side)

If TT were cut tomorrow I'd follow his career from afar...
because I'd stay here as the lifelong Broncos fan I am.

It would be a pure-D shame to not see what he can do for us...
I think the kid has what it takes.. and we need what he's got.

Foochacho
02-07-2011, 12:55 AM
Somehow this thread got more gay.:elefant::elefant::elefant:

PAINTERDAVE
02-07-2011, 03:18 AM
Somehow this thread got more gay.:elefant::elefant::elefant:

As does any thread you post in, "Rapey Lonnie"...