PDA

View Full Version : Add Joe Theismann to the Long List of Tebow haters

Bullgator
02-04-2011, 06:43 PM
What a doooshbag... I can't remember any player ever getting the amount of hate Tim is. I mean maybe Jamarcus Russel or Ryan Leaf but Tebow hasn't even been handed the keys yet to even see what he can do. Yet doosh after doosh pops out of the woodwork and gives their 2 cents about how TT sucks.
You can add Fran Tarkenton(sp?) to the list as well

http://jacksonville.com/sports/football/2010-02-05/story/tim_tebow_wouldn%E2%80%99t_win_a_theismann_trophy

Bullgator
02-04-2011, 06:46 PM
here is the same story with a lil more meat

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/04/theismann-says-tebow-should-have-retired/?related=1/

KCL
02-04-2011, 06:56 PM
The most shocking thing about it all was that Obama was at a prayer breakfast....seriously I wonder why he feels that way about TT...Oh well you know what they say..everyone has an opinion...who cares what Joe thinks?

Bullgator
02-04-2011, 06:59 PM
I read somewhere that the best sound that ever came out of Joe's body was the SNAP of his twig when LT crushed him.. I must agree

cardoso
02-04-2011, 07:03 PM
It always cracks me up when i see posts like this.

Who cares what people think. Quite acting like 13 year old girls complaining. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and quite frankly I could care less what anyone says about anything. You play the game on the field and that's where you prove yourself. It shouldn't bother anyone to hear someone say Tebow isn't good. You could spend days arguing it but it's a pretty stupid argument and a pointless one as only time will tell. I for one am a full believer and supporter of Tebow and can't wait to see him lead our team! '

Seriously we act like a 13 year old Justin Beiber cult sending death threats to anyone who says anything bad about our players or team. Get over it dude! Who cares!

KCL
02-04-2011, 07:09 PM

Who cares what people think. Quite acting like 13 year old girls complaining. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and quite frankly I could care less what anyone says about anything. You play the game on the field and that's where you prove yourself. It should bother anyone to hear someone say Tebow isn't good. You could spend days arguing it but it's a pretty stupid argument and a pointless one as only time will tell. I for one am a full believer and supporter of Tebow and can't wait to see him lead our team! '

Seriously we act like a 13 year old Justin Beiber cult sending death threats to anyone who says anything bad about our players or team. Get over it dude! Who cares!

Exactly..wait til next season when announcers/analyst give their opinions about him...it's part of the game...we don't always like what others think.

cardoso
02-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Exactly..wait til next season when announcers/analyst give their opinions about him...it's part of the game...we don't always like what others think.

that's in sports and in life in general. Who cares let em talk! Until the Broncos prove themselves to be relevant they will continue to talk.

we finished 4-12 this year and people still had the nerve to bash people who said we sucked. :tsk:

MacGruder
02-04-2011, 07:19 PM
Isn't this a year old? Theismann recently said he likes Tebow. And Tarkinton had very good things to say about Tebow at one time.

cardoso
02-04-2011, 07:20 PM
All I care about is what people are going to say when Tebow proves the haters wrong. :lol::salute:

rcsodak
02-04-2011, 07:21 PM
:thickskin:
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Bullgator
02-04-2011, 07:24 PM
No this isn't a year old its today.

this isnt a QQ post its a inform you post... and if opinions are like Aholes then i have 1 too..Joe the schmoe is a doosh.

KCL
02-04-2011, 07:32 PM

this isnt a QQ post its a inform you post... and if opinions are like Aholes then i have 1 too..Joe the schmoe is a doosh.

oh well..don't let your shorts get all wadded up about it...:lol:

topscribe
02-04-2011, 07:36 PM
I read somewhere that the best sound that ever came out of Joe's body was the SNAP of his twig when LT crushed him.. I must agree

You are over the line with that comment . . .

-----

cardoso
02-04-2011, 07:49 PM

-----

Orton Sucks!

Bullgator
02-04-2011, 07:53 PM

-----

before you get all bent outta shape just remember...

Lt and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me! ...or something like that :D

shank
02-04-2011, 08:21 PM

-----

as a member of the previously-snapped-leg community, i found it in my heart to forgive him top.

BroncoJoe
02-04-2011, 08:49 PM

-----

You and Lonestar/Jr need to get over yourselves.

Remind me again you helped start this forum.

Now get out.

rationalfan
02-04-2011, 08:50 PM
I can't remember any player ever getting the amount of hate Tim is.

hmmmm. wonder if mike vick agrees with your statement?

cuzz4169
02-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Joe Theismann is the biggest ******* (sad im an adult on a adult site and I get censored....anyways back to what I was saying) in sports....who cares what he has to say. I can't believe he has a job.

PAINTERDAVE
02-04-2011, 09:20 PM
Love it.

It is simply more fuel for the fire that burns in Tim's being.

Every hater that piles on makes him work harder, run faster, and grow stronger.

Tebow is every bit as good as at least half of the guys playing QB in this league right now...
and when he is done we will see what he's made of.

I fully expect a guy like Joe T will be eating his words before long.

Deal is...though, he WONT. He will change his tune...
and then say something like..
"Even though Tebow is winning,
he is not doing it in a style acceptable to
the profesional NFL QB community... blah bah blah."

Same as Rothlesberger is winning ugly ... he is still winning.

Haters gonna hate.
Winners gonna win. :woot:

MadMax
02-04-2011, 09:29 PM
Theismann said former Florida quarterback Tim Tebow shouldn’t even try being an NFL quarterback...“Obviously at Florida they don’t teach throwing the football,” Theismann said

Don't these statements kind of contradict each other? Either TT is bad, or he just needs more polish, Theismann can't have it both ways.

My diagnosis: Hater

PAINTERDAVE
02-04-2011, 09:52 PM
It's the "shouldn't even try" line of thought that is so perplexing.
Kiper said it... others have said it..

"shouldn't even try.."?

It's like they are so afraid of something about Tim...

What skin is it off their nose...
if a team drafts him (#25 overall)...
pays him...
invests in him...
and then plays him.?

Who is Joe T or anybody else to say...
they shouldn't be doing this. Tim is not acceptable, by our lofty standards.

Will it be a surprise to the world if Tim studies hard and BECOMES a decent pocket passer,
improves his footwork, along with all his other intangibles?

I just dont understand why they gotta...
but haters gotta hate.

Bullgator
02-04-2011, 10:15 PM
The only thing I can think of is they all hate the God thing about Tebow... for some reason mention God and people get pssed off and uptight. Its TRUE.. but why get mad? even if you don't believe there is a God thats no reason to get pssy... Personally I think even atheists believe in God but they are just mad at Him for whatever sht they didn't get in life. All that anger and spite towards the subject is proof enough to me. I mean why don't they get mad when you mention Santa Clause?

I personally think Tebow's success as a human being reminds them of their short commings... and so they hate him...

could be wrong... but I don't think so!

PAINTERDAVE
02-04-2011, 10:28 PM
By the way... welcome to the boards.... Bull gator.

tomjonesrocks
02-04-2011, 11:12 PM
I didn't listen to it, but who needs to.

Listen. Let's say my job is to pick stocks on TV. I have this sheet and strategy that says what will and won't be successful. This crazy stock that's all over the place starts coming...all over the news, etc. It's a real wild card...could be a serious boom but could also be a bust. This stock doesn't follow my strategy for success.

Why would I put my neck on the line in public advocating it?

Tebow isn't a typical successful QB. Very few are going to come out for the guy until he's a completely proven commodity. There's really no need to be offended.

dogfish
02-04-2011, 11:33 PM
it doesn't bother me that theesman doesn't think tim will be a good quarterback, but the suggestion that he shouldn't even try is blatantly insulting. . .

joe, go die in a fire and see if anyone cares. . . .

Bullgator
02-05-2011, 12:00 AM
I didn't listen to it, but who needs to.

Listen. Let's say my job is to pick stocks on TV. I have this sheet and strategy that says what will and won't be successful. This crazy stock that's all over the place starts coming...all over the news, etc. It's a real wild card...could be a serious boom but could also be a bust. This stock doesn't follow my strategy for success.

Why would I put my neck on the line in public advocating it?

Tebow isn't a typical successful QB. Very few are going to come out for the guy until he's a completely proven commodity. There's really no need to be offended.

True I don't have a prob with people doubting Tebow... its the way they state their opinion. To doubt TTs future is one thing, its another thing to say he should have quit football after college and not even TRY to play as a pro...

like hes wasting everyones time for trying to fulfill his childhood dreams. Hes straight up calling the kid hot garbage... Laughing and mocking him on the air and he doesn't even have a reason! TT by all accounts played well so far and still almost everyone is so SURE Tebow will fail... how? did they call up Walanda on the NFL psychic hotline?

With a lockout the haters will get yet another year to bash TT so I sure hope Goodell and the pencil pushers on both sides get this show on the road
so Teebs can shut these mferz up for good. It's like watching a bunch of angry midgets kicking the ankles of the mighty snuflufugus... wait what?

All you have to do is watch the last TD drive TT had against SD and you will know all you have to know about this kids future. If you havn't seen it, its towards the end...come get your goosebumps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQP28rPdhd8

cuzz4169
02-05-2011, 12:14 AM
The thing that kills me is he started 3 games....this was a kid who could never play qb in the nfl according to all the know it all. Did I miss something? Did he look that bad as a qb in those starts? Did he look like he didn't belong?

Lonestar
02-05-2011, 12:17 AM
Who cares what people think. Quite acting like 13 year old girls complaining. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and quite frankly I could care less what anyone says about anything. You play the game on the field and that's where you prove yourself. It shouldn't bother anyone to hear someone say Tebow isn't good. You could spend days arguing it but it's a pretty stupid argument and a pointless one as only time will tell. I for one am a full believer and supporter of Tebow and can't wait to see him lead our team! '

Post of the thread.
I was think 12 year old myself.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

BroncoStud
02-05-2011, 12:25 AM
We're talking about a guy that changed his name to rhyme with "Heisman" then didn't win the award... Who gives a rats ass what Joe Theesman has to say? He's a dinosaur. I'm sure Tim really cares...

By the way, Orton sucks. :welcome:

hotcarl
02-05-2011, 01:50 AM
thread summary: http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/image.php?u=160&dateline=1288201139

Foochacho
02-05-2011, 02:18 AM
Tim Tebow sucks, I also hear he rapes phillipino children on these so called "missionary trips".

Shananahan
02-05-2011, 02:21 AM

this isnt a QQ post its a inform you post...
You know they date the articles they write and publish on websites, right? I mean, the very first link you posted even has the date in the URL.

Really informative!

Dzone
02-05-2011, 02:22 AM
I dunno man, theres some sickos out there...or on here

Bullgator
02-05-2011, 02:25 AM
Tim Tebow sucks, I also hear he rapes phillipino children on these so called "missionary trips".

I get crap for poking fun at a broken leg but rapey reperton is an esteemed pillar of this site? Gimmie a break.

w/e you say lonnie the raper, now go eat a handful of meds and try not to rape yourself!

Foochacho
02-05-2011, 02:27 AM
Just read the article, I wish Tebow would of kicked Barack in the nutz at that breakfast.

Foochacho
02-05-2011, 02:29 AM
I get crap for poking fun at a broken leg but rapey reperton is an esteemed pillar of this site? Gimmie a break.

w/e you say lonnie the raper, now go eat a handful of meds and try not to rape yourself!

I'm not a raper I just keep track of them. Watch out for this perv in my avy he has his eye on you. Might want to double up you underwear.:shocked:

Foochacho
02-05-2011, 02:55 AM
Please keep the personal insults out of this I am sensitive.:mad: