PDA

View Full Version : For a good time cruise a chargers forum.

claymore
09-22-2008, 12:23 PM
LOL at them. What a bunch of Babies. :laugh:

Reidman
09-22-2008, 12:42 PM
How many Hochuli threads are there..?:rolleyes:

Northman
09-22-2008, 12:45 PM
still whining? lol

MOtorboat
09-22-2008, 12:46 PM
I can't. I got banned and a mod wants to drop a house on me.

OB
09-22-2008, 12:48 PM
I can't. I got banned and a mod wants to drop a house on me.

The house gets dropped on the witch not the lollipop men :rolleyes:

claymore
09-22-2008, 12:50 PM
How many Hochuli threads are there..?:rolleyes:

Lots, and lots...... Real pathetic statements over there. On how bad our defense is, but they're defense will get better.

OB
09-22-2008, 12:52 PM
Everytim i See Hochuli's name - I think of Nutty Professor (?) and I want to chant Hochuli's Hochulis :D

girler
09-22-2008, 12:53 PM
When you write "for a good time" aren't you supposed to leave a phone number or something?

claymore
09-22-2008, 12:54 PM
Everytim i See Hochuli's name - I think of Nutty Professor (?) and I want to chant Hochuli's Hochulis :D

I was doin that all last week! :D

girler
09-22-2008, 12:56 PM
I was doin that all last week! :D

Well I didn't feel like a good time last week. I feel better this week. :D

Northman
09-22-2008, 12:59 PM
I tried to sign up on one of them but they had Registration disabled. lol

Day1BroncoFan
09-22-2008, 01:51 PM
From what I can gather they have a serious dislike for the Broncos. :laugh:

girler
09-22-2008, 02:00 PM
From what I can gather they have a serious dislike for the Broncos. :laugh:

I've never understood why they hate us so much. We've never had anything but a nice little rivalry with them, and they've always been the little barky, yappy chihuahua trying to jump up and take our faces off. It's starting to get old. :rolleyes:

Flatinum
09-22-2008, 02:27 PM
I should go on and ask - "How's Lady Tom's toenail doing"? Will he play through the pain or is it too much for him again? Should I start him or not?

MileHighWrath
09-22-2008, 02:28 PM
I wouldn't even consider wasting a moment of my life (a moment I would never get back) to go to a chargers forum.

AlWilsonizKING
09-22-2008, 02:32 PM
I wouldn't even consider wasting a moment of my life (a moment I would never get back) to go to a chargers forum.

But it's so fun to see how quickly you can get banned for just posting something just a little bit in favor of the Bronc's

PEACE!!!

claymore
09-22-2008, 02:37 PM
Some of us dont have Kegorators!

Day1BroncoFan
09-22-2008, 03:59 PM
Tomorrow begins Raider Week over there. I have a lot of venom to spew...

Got any sig/name bets going on there? :laugh:

NorthernLights
09-22-2008, 07:02 PM
You guys see this yet?

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/09/22/payton-complains-to-league-about-blown-call/

I won't start a new thread over it, but it is interesting.

frauschieze
09-22-2008, 07:10 PM
You guys see this yet?

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/09/22/payton-complains-to-league-about-blown-call/

Utterly ridiculous is what it is. Did this affect the outcome of the game? Nope. Not even close. How many times is a holding call missed? Pass interference? Sure, from the screen shot, it looks like it's definitely offsides, but the nitpicking every call is asinine. To call the refs out for it is stupid and I hope Payton gets fined. At least SD had somewhat of a reason to bitch.

/rant

LRtagger
09-23-2008, 03:10 PM
Florio is a little biatch

MOtorboat
09-23-2008, 03:11 PM
Tomorrow begins Raider Week over there. I have a lot of venom to spew...

You won't get past "Hello..."

Northman
09-23-2008, 03:16 PM
You guys see this yet?

Yea, i saw it and saw the replay. He is right on that call. However, there were multiple missed calls on them for holding so in the end it all evens out.

OB
09-23-2008, 03:19 PM
IMO there is holding on just about every play in the NFL - just sayin - and as far as the Hochulis call - when i heard about it i was thinking it was down right obvious and Hochulis being the ref he is - i think he is great- had me pondering how he could blow it - but after seeing it over n over - in real time it would have been a tough call to make in real time - hell maybe he had the whistle in his mouth and sneezed :D

And DS - i mean RoyallyPwned wont be making any other bets anytime soon - the girls with the balls to make the bet with him to begin with taught him a very valuable lesson ;)

haroldthebarrel
09-23-2008, 03:28 PM
There was a game a few years ago when we lost due to a bunch of blown calls. Especially blown holding calls.
I think Houckouli was the umpire that game.
Anybody remember that game? Was it against the Giants or am I confusing something?

(for the record, I dont think Houckeli is the best umpire. On the other hand he is not the worst either)

GEM
09-23-2008, 03:32 PM
There was a game a few years ago when we lost due to a bunch of blown calls. Especially blown holding calls.
I think Houckouli was the umpire that game.
Anybody remember that game? Was it against the Giants or am I confusing something?

(for the record, I dont think Houckeli is the best umpire. On the other hand he is not the worst either)

We had the Chiefs game with the D Hall return with all the missed block in the back calls.

GEM
09-23-2008, 03:32 PM
IMO there is holding on just about every play in the NFL - just sayin - and as far as the Hochulis call - when i heard about it i was thinking it was down right obvious and Hochulis being the ref he is - i think he is great- had me pondering how he could blow it - but after seeing it over n over - in real time it would have been a tough call to make in real time - hell maybe he had the whistle in his mouth and sneezed :D

And DS - i mean RoyallyPwned wont be making any other bets anytime soon - the girls with the balls to make the bet with him to begin with taught him a very valuable lesson ;)

Sure was funny only us girls would take him up on the bet....chicken ish's. :laugh:

NightTrainLayne
09-23-2008, 03:38 PM
Sure was funny only us girls would take him up on the bet....chicken ish's. :laugh:

I would have taken him up, but you had already agreed, and I saw no point afterwards. I didn't realize of course that he'd do multiple sigs, I just figured there was nothing left to win because he'd already have a broncos sig/name, but my own sig/name was at risk.

Not an appealing risk/reward ratio after you took him up. You just beat me to it, but you and OB deserve a lot of credit for putting your necks out there on the line. Kudos. :beer:

GEM
09-23-2008, 03:54 PM
I would have taken him up, but you had already agreed, and I saw no point afterwards. I didn't realize of course that he'd do multiple sigs, I just figured there was nothing left to win because he'd already have a broncos sig/name, but my own sig/name was at risk.

Not an appealing risk/reward ratio after you took him up. You just beat me to it, but you and OB deserve a lot of credit for putting your necks out there on the line. Kudos. :beer:

Well ya know....it is the Faiders we're talking about. I was 100% sure on that one. :whistle: :laugh: Sigs and usernames aren't a huge loss to me so it wasn't a big deal for me. Hell I've had this sig for too long, but I don't want to look for a new one. :laugh:

Plus if RoyallyOwned would have put a hot lookin chic in my sig, we'd all have been happy! :D

NightTrainLayne
09-23-2008, 04:03 PM
Well ya know....it is the Faiders we're talking about. I was 100% sure on that one. :whistle: :laugh: Sigs and usernames aren't a huge loss to me so it wasn't a big deal for me. Hell I've had this sig for too long, but I don't want to look for a new one. :laugh:

Plus if RoyallyOwned would have put a hot lookin chic in my sig, we'd all have been happy! :D

I have a suggestion for your sig. ..

:listen:

GEM
09-23-2008, 04:42 PM
I have a suggestion for your sig. ..

:listen:

Do tell...

NightTrainLayne
09-23-2008, 04:47 PM
Do tell...

Ahem. . .

You asked. ..

edit: removed

GEM
09-23-2008, 04:53 PM
Ahem. . .

You asked. ..

Ummmm no, that can't be outside the lounge. :shocked:

NightTrainLayne
09-23-2008, 04:57 PM
Ummmm no, that can't be outside the lounge. :shocked:

Figures. :rolleyes:

GEM
09-23-2008, 04:59 PM
Figures. :rolleyes:

Don't you start with me insurance guy! :laugh: You can go look at that pic anytime you want.

NightTrainLayne
09-23-2008, 05:00 PM
Don't you start with me insurance guy! :laugh: You can go look at that pic anytime you want.

:busted:

BigDaddyBronco
09-23-2008, 07:25 PM
:busted:
And in the right corner with the wicked hair-lip slap we have Mrs. NTL...

NightTrainLayne
09-23-2008, 07:28 PM
And in the right corner with the wicked hair-lip slap we have Mrs. NTL...

The weekend of October the 12th could be the end of my marriage.

Forum NTL face-to-face with real-life Layne's wife. . .:tsk:

Kinda like that Seinfeld episode when "Relationship George" collided with "Friendship George".

Tned
09-23-2008, 07:35 PM
We had the Chiefs game with the D Hall return with all the missed block in the back calls.

Yea, that punt return came to mind when some of this 'missed' call stuff has been spewed by everyone.

BigDaddyBronco
09-23-2008, 07:35 PM
The weekend of October the 12th could be the end of my marriage.

Forum NTL face-to-face with real-life Layne's wife. . .:tsk:

Kinda like that Seinfeld episode when "Relationship George" collided with "Friend George".
I ain't saying ish...

Now if we could get some Frau flashes, you might be in some trouble.

BTW, my wife has seen much of the stuff on the forum and doesn't care (like the shot of GEM's assets). :D I just can't talk about them too much...

NightTrainLayne
09-23-2008, 07:37 PM
I ain't saying ish...

BTW, my wife has seen much of the stuff on the forum and doesn't care (like the shot of GEM's assets). :D I just can't talk about them too much...

Yeah. I would be surprised if my wife hadn't checked in on here some. She probably knows more than I give her credit for.

Davii
09-23-2008, 07:44 PM
You're killing independent NTL! Worlds are colliding!

frauschieze
09-23-2008, 08:04 PM
I ain't saying ish...

You're safe, NTL. No Frau flashes. Pretty sure the mister wouldn't approve.

BigDaddyBronco
09-23-2008, 08:07 PM
My powers of suggestion aren't working. Damn. :tsk:

frauschieze
09-23-2008, 08:08 PM
My powers of suggestion aren't working. Damn. :tsk:

:laugh:

Your Jedi powers are weak.

Davii
09-24-2008, 10:27 AM

The mister wouldn't approve of your breasts?

Is he gay?

frauschieze
09-24-2008, 02:02 PM
The mister wouldn't approve of your breasts?

Is he gay?

LMFAO! Far from it. Just don't think he'd like to share them with the likes of youse guys. :D

Davii
09-24-2008, 02:03 PM
LMFAO! Far from it. Just don't think he'd like to share them with the likes of youse guys. :D

Greedy jerk.... :tsk:

OB
09-24-2008, 02:12 PM

Damn i miss a lot when did you get a mister frau? :confused:

frauschieze
09-24-2008, 02:14 PM
Damn i miss a lot when did you get a mister frau? :confused:

3 months ago or so. Something like that.

OB
09-24-2008, 02:34 PM
3 months ago or so. Something like that.

Congrats :confused: :lol:

tboltzcali
09-28-2008, 08:27 PM
come cruise our boards if you wanna forget your meltdown in KC today. we can talk about how bad the raiders are.

ApaOps5
09-28-2008, 08:29 PM
Yeah but not bad enough for you guys to hang 41 on them. Phillis sure looked like garbage today.

BigDaddyBronco
09-28-2008, 08:32 PM
Yea I thought the Raiders had them today, but then I remembered they were the Raiders.

Looks like LT's feet are getting better.

tboltzcali
09-28-2008, 08:35 PM
Yeah but not bad enough for you guys to hang 41 on them. Phillis sure looked like garbage today.i dont think he looked like garbage. gotta give credit to the faider dline. their nt outweighed our center by atleast 40 lbs. but we pulled it out and the W is all that matters. cant hang 3 td's every week. good thing is that LT looks like he might be coming back to form...and thats scary for the rest of our schedule.

ApaOps5
09-28-2008, 08:40 PM
Garbage just like Cutler looked like garbage today. You guys are awesome in your own minds and thats about it.