PDA

View Full Version : Tebow is busy Training in Arizona...

PAINTERDAVE
01-28-2011, 08:47 PM
http://twitter.com/timtebow

"Busy training hard this week in Arizona... Had a few minutes off so I wanted to check in with all of you."

The kid has his nose to the grindstone.....
It's like he is at a private training camp...
preparing for the broncos training camp.

PAINTERDAVE
01-28-2011, 08:48 PM
"Triple Threat Preformance" in Arizona,
could be the site he is working at...

Here is a link to the site-

http://www.triplethreatperformance.net/pro_trn.php

"....The second aspect of the Professional Athlete Program is to improve performance through individualized programs. The coaches at TTP will assess the athlete’s strengths and weaknesses through a comprehensive testing and evaluation protocol. From that point they will design an individualized and periodized training program that meets the biomechanical and bioergogenic demands of the sport. Some of the athletic abilities that our coaches will address are:

•Functional Mobility and Stability
•Reactive-Strength
•Relative-Strength
•Speed-Strength
•Strength-Speed
•Isometric-Strength
•Cardiac Development
•Cardiac Capacity
•Anaerobic ATP Development

Professional athletes training at Triple Threat Performance can expect some of the highest quality training and facilities in the industry. Our coaches understand what is required to play professional sports and the demand that is placed on the body. Because of this, our program is a perfect blend of rehabilitation and performance, giving our athletes an edge over their competition. The TTP training center is a beautifully designed brand-new facility with all the amenities that professional athletes expect. We have brand-new equipment, a players’ lounge, and stunning locker/shower rooms. Professional athletes are sure to feel comfortable and at home training at our center."

Dzone
01-28-2011, 09:03 PM
Tebow has the dedication that you used to only see in Olympic Gold medalists. He is the same way. No days off. Its 24/7. Totally consumed. He sets a pace that hardly anyone can keep up with.

camdisco24
01-28-2011, 09:14 PM
SO how many days til next season???
:(

Agent of Orange
01-28-2011, 09:17 PM
I think Orton is at the Betty Ford Training Center.

Juriga72
01-28-2011, 09:23 PM
Tebow has the dedication that you used to only see in Olympic Gold medalists. He is the same way. No days off. Its 24/7. Totally consumed. He sets a pace that hardly anyone can keep up with.

Just so we don't get the next Todd (Pothead) Moron-o-ivich... I am all for total dedication

hotcarl
01-28-2011, 09:28 PM
he is single, doesnt drink, do drugs, womanize, has no bad habits to speak of...

what else would you do? good job tim

im going to get drunk

spikerman
01-28-2011, 09:48 PM
SO how many days til next season???
:(

That's the problem. Nobody knows for sure.

Foochacho
01-28-2011, 10:38 PM
He better go snort some coke out of a stripper's asscrack or he is going to get burnt out before the season.

Montana Battlin Bear
01-28-2011, 10:40 PM
He better go snort some coke out of a stripper's asscrack or he is going to get burnt out before the season.

I think he's been doing this for about the past 10 years

Dzone
01-28-2011, 11:46 PM
Tebow is like the Olympian who gives up everything in pursuit of the Gold.

rcsodak
01-29-2011, 12:36 AM

Ummm....

...yea....we heard you....ummmm....the.....uhh........

.....1st time......

:confused:
(are you picturing his Olympian God-like body, too? :eek: )

Agent of Orange
01-29-2011, 12:46 AM
Ummm....

...yea....we heard you....ummmm....the.....uhh........

.....1st time......

(are you picturing his Olympian God-like body, too? :eek: )

Its a little ironic that you're calling someone out for cluttering threads with multiple posts. And it's not like your posts are gems.

rcsodak
01-29-2011, 12:52 AM
Its a little ironic that you're calling someone out for cluttering threads with multiple posts. And it's not like your posts are gems.

How is that ironic?

How is that ironic?

:lol:

Krugan
01-29-2011, 12:58 AM
do they have "How to pass from the Pocket 101" at this facility?

Foochacho
01-29-2011, 01:05 AM

Hey instigator S.T.F.U., thanks. :wave:

Agent of Orange
01-29-2011, 01:12 AM
Hey instigator S.T.F.U., thanks. :wave:

I didn't realize he had minions. Kind of sad. You guys must keep each other warm when it gets lonely.

PS- You're welcome.

Foochacho
01-29-2011, 01:25 AM
I didn't realize he had minions. Kind of sad. You guys must keep each other warm when it gets lonely.

PS- You're welcome.

Lol minions, Rapey Lonnie works alone.:mullet:

bcbronc
01-29-2011, 01:29 AM
it's pretty freakin awesome that we have the only guy in the entire NFL working out in the off-season!

I am disappointed there's no thread...yet...to let me know whether he went with short shorts or track pants though.

Foochacho
01-29-2011, 01:34 AM
it's pretty freakin awesome that we have the only guy in the entire NFL working out in the off-season!

I am disappointed there's no thread...yet...to let me know whether he went with short shorts or track pants though.

I hear it is a Jesus robe/toga thingy. Orton wears a leather vest made out of baby fetus's just to piss Tebow off.

dogfish
01-29-2011, 03:14 AM
Tebow is busy Training in Arizona...

gathering rattlesnake venom and chasing roadrunners. . .

dogfish
01-29-2011, 03:15 AM

I think he's been doing this for about the past 10 years

training for football, or snorting coke out of strippers' asscracks?

PAINTERDAVE
01-29-2011, 04:18 AM

Well, the last news we had on Orton was that he hired a private jet
and took a bunch of guys with him to Las Vegas...
including Baedles and Walton from the O-line...

Orton is drinking Jack and coke... bad influence on the rookies...
Tebow is drinking Vitamin Water and eating clean... good influence on teamates

I wonder who will be in better playing shape?
It dont take long at all to get out of shape....

Oh, that's right... Orton does not need to be in shape....
he only ever plays part of the season any way.

Ever seen his beer gut? It's there....

WARHORSE
01-29-2011, 06:14 AM
Hungry.

Thats what the Big Tebowski is.

He cant wait to eat, so hes always busy setting his table.

I for one love it.

Count me as one of those who is impressed, rather than repulsed by Tebows desire to win.

dogfish
01-29-2011, 06:23 AM
Hungry.

Thats what the Big Tebowski is.

He cant wait to eat, so hes always busy setting his table.

big tebowski want in'n'out burger!!

big tebowski smash!

Nomad
01-29-2011, 09:26 AM
Nothing wrong with Jack Daniels and coke, though I like it with 7UP better!! Always Drink in moderation!!!

It's great to see Tebow dedicated to making himself better! I hope he doesn't burn himself out and takes a little time for R&R!!

BroncoJoe
01-29-2011, 10:11 AM
Pretty cool:

gYUNwIhtKdM

JaxBroncoGirl
01-29-2011, 10:43 AM

Now can you imagine if TT really wanted to win the SB and had that on his mind. We in Florida have seen him like that for four years he has a one track mind, he is going to win and he cannot lose. He hates losing.

JaxBroncoGirl
01-29-2011, 10:46 AM
Pretty cool:

gYUNwIhtKdM

He is a "Freak". In a good way.

PAINTERDAVE
01-29-2011, 11:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30oXc2lZGLM

40 second video....

Dzone
01-29-2011, 11:37 AM
Pretty cool:

gYUNwIhtKdM

awesome. thanks

PAINTERDAVE
01-29-2011, 11:43 AM
Turns out that voice is Michael Jordan....

BroncoJoe
01-29-2011, 11:54 AM
Turns out that voice is Michael Jordan....

Makes it even better! I thought the voice sounded familiar.

hamrob
01-29-2011, 12:12 PM
Personally, I hope he chills on the body building....and concentrates on the footwork and mechanics. So, if he's not working with a QB coach...

Who cares?

slim
01-29-2011, 02:26 PM
I wondered what was going on....it has been a strange week here.

People on the street are smiling more than usual.

Birds are chirping, even at night.

Dogs and cats are living together in harmony.

Praise Tebow!

silkamilkamonico
01-29-2011, 03:03 PM
If QB doesn't work out for him, he could be a monster H-back. Imagine Andrew Luck, and then Tebow in an H-back role.

silkamilkamonico
01-29-2011, 03:05 PM
Personally, I hope he chills on the body building....and concentrates on the footwork and mechanics. So, if he's not working with a QB coach...

Who cares?

I think he's just working out. It doesn't look like he's doing any QB work unfortunately. He's still an amazing athlete and I think will fit in somewhere if QB doesn't work out for him.

elsid13
01-29-2011, 03:13 PM

Great we have Eddie the Eagle playing QB.

Juriga72
01-29-2011, 03:15 PM
I think he's just working out. It doesn't look like he's doing any QB work unfortunately. He's still an amazing athlete and I think will fit in somewhere if QB doesn't work out for him.

And yet he still outplayed the other starting qb on our team... wow.

Or do you really believe that Kyle was benched "cause he had a boo-boo"?

You know one where there was no medical proof of his injury, he was qouted in a news story saying "I dont have any injury".... things like that..

silkamilkamonico
01-29-2011, 03:24 PM

You know one where there was no medical proof of his injury, he was qouted in a news story saying "I dont have any injury".... things like that..

Kyle Orton was benched because he's f'n horrible. Have you watched any Denver games the last 2 years? And Tim Tebow is a phenomonal athlete, you need to quit hatin' on him. If QB doesn't work out for him, he could most certainly be an excellent H-back. Hell he could be a great FB, or a TE too.

BroncoJoe
01-29-2011, 03:25 PM
Tebow is a QB. Good grief - what does the kid have to do to convince people?

silkamilkamonico
01-29-2011, 03:26 PM
Tebow is a QB. Good grief - what does the kid have to do to convince people?

Matt Leinart is a QB too. The only difference is, he cannot play TE, FB, or H-back.

BroncoJoe
01-29-2011, 03:27 PM
Matt Leinart is a QB too. The only difference is, he cannot play TE, FB, or H-back.

Your point? We're not talking about Matt Leinart.

silkamilkamonico
01-29-2011, 03:30 PM
Your point? We're not talking about Matt Leinart.

We're talking about Tim Tebow being a phenomonal athlete, one in which Matt Leinart isn't. You need to quit hatin' on Tebow, the dude is a flat out football player.

Nomad
01-29-2011, 03:34 PM
People on the street are smiling more than usual.

!

Kinda like Smilin Bob!!:D

BroncoJoe
01-29-2011, 03:37 PM
We're talking about Tim Tebow being a phenomonal athlete, one in which Matt Leinart isn't. You need to quit hatin' on Tebow, the dude is a flat out football player.

frenchfan
01-30-2011, 12:23 PM
Count me as one of those who is impressed, rather than repulsed by Tebows desire to win.+1 :salute:

I don't know if he will become a great QB, but I'm sure he will do everything to reach that goal.

I like his dedication. I like he's our QB... A source of inspiration for our team...

If I was a Bronco player, that's the kind of guy I'd like to play with... And to play the hardest I can.

When Tim could use his left arm as well as he uses his legs, we will be blessed as Broncos fans...
Bring us some D now

gobroncsnv
01-30-2011, 09:07 PM
I wish our running backs could use their own legs as well as he uses his... maybe this will be resolved when the line gets past gelling and starts to really solidify... good news is, they are pretty young.
But I think Tebow is going to be fine. Wouldn't mind keeping his percentage of TD's in the red zone going.

rcsodak
01-30-2011, 11:56 PM

"Busy training hard this week in Arizona... Had a few minutes off so I wanted to check in with all of you."

...and as he should!

A 1st yr QB with 3games under his belt(least of anybody), considered by nearly EVERYBODY to be lacking in some aspects, and possibly in for a battle for the starting position.

He BETTER be practicing. :rolleyes:

Dzone
01-31-2011, 07:13 AM
I want to go and train there.

BroncoStud
01-31-2011, 10:09 AM

This ^

ydave77
01-31-2011, 01:07 PM
I know others have asked this question in this thread, but do we know if he is just working on general training, or is he doing any QB specific training, IE throwing, footwork, etc.

I know he worked with some people pre-draft to alter his release, and work on mechanics. I wonder why he wouldnt go out, and hire a QB coach to drill and work on his muscle memory.

Especially with the potential of a lockout, and shortened training camp, pre-seaosn looming, I hope he is working on QB specific drills. Take snaps from center, learn footwork, keep his release to the new tightened version, etc.

TXBRONC
01-31-2011, 01:20 PM

I bet he takes Sundays off. :D

GEM
01-31-2011, 01:25 PM
He's screwed either way.

He works out and the answer is...he should be out drinking Jack and having fun.

He works out and the answer is...is he doing QB drills, is he doing enough.

Can't win either way. :lol:

JDL
01-31-2011, 04:56 PM
Just a note - Ashley Lelie and Javon Walker both used to train here offseason (not sure if the same facility but here in Phoenix.)

BroncoWave
01-31-2011, 05:00 PM

Complete unfounded speculation.

BroncoWave
01-31-2011, 05:02 PM

And you need to quit insulting Tebow by insinuating that he should play something other than QB.

BroncoStud
01-31-2011, 05:03 PM
Where is Kyle training this offseason?

GEM
01-31-2011, 05:18 PM

Vegas baby!!! He is working up the arm strength pulling the one armed bandit!

BroncoStud
01-31-2011, 05:33 PM
He's not hurt or drunk, he says he was throwing 70 yard lasers outside of Caesar's Palace.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-31-2011, 05:40 PM
I wonder if this is where Tebow is training at -

http://www.triplethreatperformance.net/pro_trn.php

rcsodak
01-31-2011, 07:23 PM

Dunno....

....do all Vet players have "offseason training"?

Or just the younger players that have major deficiencies they need to work on?

elsid13
01-31-2011, 07:55 PM
Dunno....

Every player does off season training unless he is a complete idiot like Haynesworth. Most take a month break to let their body recover from the season and heal from any required surgeries.

Northman
01-31-2011, 07:57 PM
I think Orton is at the Betty Ford Training Center.

:lol:

Too funny.

Northman
01-31-2011, 08:01 PM
Pretty cool:

gYUNwIhtKdM

That was a great clip. :beer:

Northman
01-31-2011, 08:03 PM
Kyle Orton was benched because he's f'n horrible.

:listen:

:shocked:

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-31-2011, 08:04 PM
I told Tebow he didn't have to work that hard if he wanted to be a finely sculpted specimin like me.

Northman
01-31-2011, 08:09 PM
He's screwed either way.

Yepppp.

As far as him playing QB, he's had a pretty promising start after just 3 games.

41/82 passes, 5 TD's 3 Int's. 654 yds (i did say in just 3 games right? lol)
82.1 QB Rating
6 rushing TD's, 227 yds.

Obviously, im sure Denver would like to get his rushing numbers down as there's no reason for him to be running that much but it does give him a added dimension but as far as his passing he is just fine so far considering his circumstances when he came in. Cant really bitch too much when the situation itself was in chaos when he took over.

Oh, and compared to a couple of other guys in their first 3 games.

Matt Stafford:
61/108 2 TD's, 5 Int's
561 yds passing
1 Rushing TD

Sam Bradford:
65/112 4 TD's, 5 Int's
610 yds passing

bcbronc
01-31-2011, 08:34 PM
How many games/practices did Stafford or Bradford get to watch/learn before they got their first 3 starts?

If they didn't get 14/17ths of the season to get aclimated, then maybe its not the best comparison. Especially when we're talking Tebow (one week of training for Tebow = 7 weeks training for your typical NFL QB).
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

TXBRONC
01-31-2011, 10:10 PM
Dunno....

Apparently ones like Orton don't eventhough they would benefit from it.

JDL
02-01-2011, 12:06 AM
Yepppp.

82.1 QB Rating
6 rushing TD's, 227 yds.

Obviously, im sure Denver would like to get his rushing numbers down as there's no reason for him to be running that much but it does give him a added dimension but as far as his passing he is just fine so far considering his circumstances when he came in. Cant really bitch too much when the situation itself was in chaos when he took over.

Matt Stafford:
61/108 2 TD's, 5 Int's
561 yds passing
1 Rushing TD

Sam Bradford:
65/112 4 TD's, 5 Int's
610 yds passing

Love Tebow... but people really need to be intellectually honest

Bradford - 60.0% (with much worse WRs)
Tebow - 50.0%

Stafford is an interesting comparison... 53.3% to 59.4% in year 2. Hopefully we see the same kind of improvement from Tebow.

PAINTERDAVE
02-01-2011, 12:31 AM

Tebow - 50.0%

Stafford is an interesting comparison... 53.3% to 59.4% in year 2. Hopefully we see the same kind of improvement from Tebow.

Granted... but look at how many of those passes were straight out dropped.
In the Raider game Tebow hit Lance Ball square in the numbers in the END ZONE... and dude dropped it.

That one play would have added a completion and another TD to his stats...

but in the end... it is about the wins...
Tebow is one and one at Mile High...
with a road loss at the Black Hole.

I have pretty high hopes for the kid.

chazoe60
02-01-2011, 12:39 AM
I think another thing that has to be considered is the abnormally high amount of "throw aways" Tebow had. Especially in the RZ. I believe the coaching staff gave Tim a lot of "one read and throw it away if it's covered" play calls trying to ease him in and limit mistakes. Those plays will start to become completions when he gains a better understanding of the offense and is given more options. Will also end up in more mistakes but that is the price you pay.

Northman
02-01-2011, 04:42 AM

Tebow - 50.0%

If we're being intellectually honest it also means taking in consideration of what is going on around them. In St. Louis's case, a more secure and stable coaching ranks than what Denver had in those first 3 games. And Stephen Jackson is far better than ANY RB Denver has on their roster. As for his receiving core, Ammendola had 85 receptions this year compared to Brandon's 77. And all that while contributing to returning duty and being only in his second year. Lloyd has had a great year but its really one out of what? 8 years? I wouldnt quite go and say we are clear and away the best at WR right now.

Stafford is an interesting comparison... 53.3% to 59.4% in year 2. Hopefully we see the same kind of improvement from Tebow.Chances are we will see one which is why people shouldnt shit themselves right now until we have seen a full year under his belt.

ydave77
02-01-2011, 09:09 AM
He's screwed either way.

Well I can't speak to those who are saying he is working too hard...
But the point is, if he is going to train, and workout, with a player in his shoes, what do you think would be the most economical use of his time?
Increased conditioning, or working on footwork, ingraining his "new" release, etc.
Not to say conditioning itself is a bad thing, especially in a QB who runs, and is likely to take more hits, than your average QB.
But given his circumstances I know what I think would be the advantageous use of his time.

I am a big Tebow fan, and have high hopes for his future, so hopefully he is working on whatever he really needs.

LSIGRAD09
02-01-2011, 09:11 AM

What a beast! He better take care of himself.

BroncoStud
02-01-2011, 09:30 AM

Tebow - 50.0%

Stafford could be all-world if he would stay healthy, he's impressive and I didn't like him coming out of Georgia. The dude can zing it.

BroncoStud
02-01-2011, 09:32 AM
Dunno....

Kyle has PLENTY of things to work on before he's a viable NFL starter... Tebow is ALREAD better than Kyle, and that's just sad.

GEM
02-01-2011, 10:09 AM
Dunno....

:rolleyes: Even Orton has deficiencies. The biggest being not stumbling over his own feet and falling over like he's scared of a ghost....hence fainting goat.

GEM
02-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Well I can't speak to those who are saying he is working too hard...
But the point is, if he is going to train, and workout, with a player in his shoes, what do you think would be the most economical use of his time?
Increased conditioning, or working on footwork, ingraining his "new" release, etc.
Not to say conditioning itself is a bad thing, especially in a QB who runs, and is likely to take more hits, than your average QB.
But given his circumstances I know what I think would be the advantageous use of his time.

I am a big Tebow fan, and have high hopes for his future, so hopefully he is working on whatever he really needs.

Who is to say he's not working on QB drills? Did you watch the documentary on him where for days and weeks on end he was going through drills to correct the throwing motion? I would venture to say that hasn't stopped, especially since that is his biggest nit pick with the "experts."

BroncoStud
02-01-2011, 11:25 AM
Since Tim is already a better QB than Kyle it's pretty funny that the Orton-lovers on the forum are bashing Tebow for working hard in Arizona. It's going to be great next season when they get the pleasure of watching Orton fall into the fetal position next season for a new team.

PAINTERDAVE
02-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Tebow is working out, doing the mechanics thing, etc...

What does Kyle need to work on... really?

Kyle needs to be at a Tony Robbins Seminar...
learning some leadership skills....
he needs to learn to stop being mopey on the sideline.

Just sayin'...

TXBRONC
02-01-2011, 11:46 AM
Tebow is working out, doing the mechanics thing, etc...

What does Kyle need to work on... really?

Kyle needs to be at a Tony Robbins Seminar...
learning some leadership skills....
he needs to learn to stop being mopey on the sideline.

Just sayin'...

It couldn't hurt. He could also benefit from working on his footwork and if it is possible learning how not to hold onto the ball to long.

PAINTERDAVE
02-01-2011, 12:00 PM
It couldn't hurt. He could also benefit from working on his footwork and if it is possible learning how not to hold onto the ball to long.

That is the thing, though...
those who seem to think Kyle is the complete package
do not acknowledge any flaws in Kyle's game.

Not saying any poster in particular...
just speaking in general of what we hear from
many of those who want Orton to stay and start.

TXBRONC
02-01-2011, 12:43 PM

Yep he has lots of flaws just like every other quarterback. But one thing I don't he can be broken of is his inability to put a team on his back when needed.

PAINTERDAVE
02-01-2011, 01:03 PM
Yeah...
everybody is all hung up on who the starter is gonna be..

Me?

I want 'em to play the guy who is a FINISHER.

Kyle just don't know how to close the deal.

Tim knows how. Let's see what he can do. :salute:

MacGruder
02-01-2011, 02:36 PM
Yeah...
everybody is all hung up on who the starter is gonna be..

Me?

I want 'em to play the guy who is a FINISHER.

Kyle just don't know how to close the deal.

Tim knows how. Let's see what he can do. :salute:

I don't even think it's a matter of know how... I think it's actually a matter of his lacking NFL athleticism and NFL play making ability - talent. He has NFL skill though.

This is why I think he can't finish drives, games and especially seasons. When the defensive intensity ratchets up at the end of the season he folds. Also because of the cummulative effects of the season wearing on him I think.

Tebow is so athletic and durable I think he can fair a full season playing his "reckless" style better than Orton curling up in the fetal position at the hint of contact.

Juriga72
02-01-2011, 02:44 PM
I still think that with "No reps during the year" Tebow still completes 50% of his passes, and Kyle's getting each and ever rep for the first 13 weeks.... gives you only 8.8% MORE completions.....

Let him get some more reps in the summer......hell it cannot hurt us

GEM
02-01-2011, 03:16 PM
Yepppp.

82.1 QB Rating
6 rushing TD's, 227 yds.

Matt Stafford:
61/108 2 TD's, 5 Int's
561 yds passing
1 Rushing TD

Sam Bradford:
65/112 4 TD's, 5 Int's
610 yds passing

That's not even adding in the fact that he had near zero reps with the first team through training camp and as the season progressed.

MacGruder
02-01-2011, 03:31 PM
Mike Vick had a completion percentage in the 50s his whole career except for last season. I think running QBs need to be judged by a different set of criteria.

Also, Tebow had an extremely high YPA.. this is also helped by a QBs running ability. And the high YPA offsets the lower completion %.

BroncoStud
02-01-2011, 03:43 PM
Tebow won't be great until he proves he can pass with skill in the pocket, then he will be dangerous.

Kyle Orton lacks the physical attributes to be clutch; arm strength, mobility, elusiveness. Those limitations hold him back, always have, always will. He simply cannot do what the greats in the NFL can.

rcsodak
02-01-2011, 04:02 PM

Dave, can you please supply a list of said posters? I've yet to see any arduant fans of his come out and say that.
More likely, just some people that are being realists and opining on the fact TT will be a 2nd yr player, in the most important/difficult position, and not NEAR the polished player some of ya'll are portraying him to be.
But I've yet to see where someone has openly campaigned for kyle to be the starter.

rcsodak
02-01-2011, 04:11 PM
How many games/practices did Stafford or Bradford get to watch/learn before they got their first 3 starts?

If they didn't get 14/17ths of the season to get aclimated, then maybe its not the best comparison. Especially when we're talking Tebow (one week of training for Tebow = 7 weeks training for your typical NFL QB).
Those 20/30 extra attempts can make make a world of difference, though. He had what, 15 attempts in game 1? That's a half for most qb's.
Plus he had the 1st 13 wks to sit and watch and do his" mental reps" (lol).
is he better than Lionheart? Maybe/could be. Bradford? LMAO....GTFOH! :lol:

rcsodak
02-01-2011, 04:19 PM
Since Tim is already a better QB than Kyle it's pretty funny that the Orton-lovers on the forum are bashing Tebow for working hard in Arizona. It's going to be great next season when they get the pleasure of watching Orton fall into the fetal position next season for a new team.
WOW! So after 3gms, are you intimating TT is already considered a" great qb"?

TXBRONC
02-01-2011, 04:46 PM

So you're saying Orton is a great quaterback:questionmark: Middle of pack maybe but nowhere near great.

chazoe60
02-01-2011, 04:48 PM

How does saying Tebow is better than Orton intimate that he is "great". Just being anything other than mediocre would mean being better than Orton.

Do you deny that the team was more competitive with Tebow at the helm? Do you deny we scored more points against two common opponents with Tebow at the helm?

TXBRONC
02-01-2011, 04:55 PM
How does saying Tebow is better than Orton intimate that he is "great". Just being anything other than mediocre would mean being better than Orton.

Do you deny that the team was more competitive with Tebow at the helm? Do you deny we scored more points against two common opponents with Tebow at the helm?

I didn't get that out of Stud's post either.

chazoe60
02-01-2011, 04:56 PM
So you're saying Orton is a great quaterback:questionmark: Middle of pack maybe but nowhere near great.

Honestly I wouldn't even consider him middle of the pack. I would say bottom third, best suited to be a backup.

McD's QB stat friendly system has tricked people into thinking Orton is better than he really is.

TXBRONC
02-01-2011, 05:01 PM
Honestly I wouldn't even consider him middle of the pack. I would say bottom third, best suited to be a backup.

McD's QB stat friendly system has tricked people into thinking Orton is better than he really is.

If you play good defense and special teams he's ok just don't expect him to carry a team in the clutch. :whoknows:

Northman
02-01-2011, 05:06 PM
I didn't get that out of Stud's post either.

Uh, no one does except for the very special. :lol:

TXBRONC
02-01-2011, 05:09 PM
Uh, no one does except for the very special. :lol:

Ouch! :laugh:

Northman
02-01-2011, 05:14 PM
I have no idea if Tebow will be great. But the reason i put up the comparison's with Stafford and Bradford was too show those who railed on Tebow about his passing vs running. Sure, he ran a lot more than both those guys but yet also threw more than those guys in their collective first 3 games of their careers.

But, one thing i did notice that hasnt been talked about too much is Tebow's charisma. Sure, laugh all you want but when he took the field and played his ass off the team responded with excitement by the plays he was making. Those are how leaders are made my friends and if Tebow continues to work and improve as a QB he should have no trouble reaching those heights. When he's in the team responds with energy, when i watch Kyle its like watching droopy drew out there.

GEM
02-01-2011, 05:18 PM
Dave, can you please supply a list of said posters? I've yet to see any arduant fans of his come out and say that.
More likely, just some people that are being realists and opining on the fact TT will be a 2nd yr player, in the most important/difficult position, and not NEAR the polished player some of ya'll are portraying him to be.
But I've yet to see where someone has openly campaigned for kyle to be the starter.

More likely, just some people that are being realists and opining on the fact that Orton will be a 6th year player, in the most important/difficult position, and not NEAR the polished player some of ya'll are portraying him to be.

GEM
02-01-2011, 05:21 PM
Those 20/30 extra attempts can make make a world of difference, though. He had what, 15 attempts in game 1? That's a half for most qb's.
Plus he had the 1st 13 wks to sit and watch and do his" mental reps" (lol).
is he better than Lionheart? Maybe/could be. Bradford? LMAO....GTFOH! :lol:

And McDumbass didn't let him practice with the first team anytime in preseason or during the regular season.

:rolleyes: That's not the fault of Tebow that all he got was mental reps, that was the fault of the mental midget.

horsepig
02-01-2011, 05:29 PM

Really, who in the Hell wants Orton back as starter?

Juriga72
02-01-2011, 05:40 PM

Those who have him in their Fantasy Football draft.......

bcbronc
02-01-2011, 05:42 PM
Tebow is so athletic and durable I think he can fair a full season playing his "reckless" style better than Orton curling up in the fetal position at the hint of contact.

Ummmm, Tebow couldn't even make it through an entire PRE season without getting injured.

This is the HUGE elephant in the room everyone convienently ignores...Tebows power game will NOT translate to the NFL. Its something every running QB has to deal with when they turn pro. But usually running QBs are about speed and agility. If Tebow takes on too many LBs or even SSs before he figures things out, he's going to get broken.

And also, not getting reps with the first team is not the same as getting zero reps.

PAINTERDAVE
02-01-2011, 05:42 PM

It's what got me 5 points from thrown off of the white board.
There is a legion of posters over there INSISTING that Orton is going to start...

Sorry for the spillover here...
I am still kind of in shock over the group of Orton backers over there.
I engaged them right up until I had no wiggle room left.

Yes... I acknowledge that this board does not have any one openly advocating for Orton to start.

KCL
02-01-2011, 05:46 PM
I have no idea if Tebow will be great. But the reason i put up the comparison's with Stafford and Bradford was too show those who railed on Tebow about his passing vs running. Sure, he ran a lot more than both those guys but yet also threw more than those guys in their collective first 3 games of their careers.

But, one thing i did notice that hasnt been talked about too much is Tebow's charisma. Sure, laugh all you want but when he took the field and played his ass off the team responded with excitement by the plays he was making. Those are how leaders are made my friends and if Tebow continues to work and improve as a QB he should have no trouble reaching those heights. When he's in the team responds with energy, when i watch Kyle its like watching droopy drew out there.

Droopy Drew..LMAO.

Juriga72
02-01-2011, 05:49 PM
There is a legion of posters over there INSISTING that Orton is going to start...

Yes... I acknowledge that this board does not have any one openly advocating for Orton to start.

Nope it dosen't.... "Have any ONE openly advocating for Orton to start" just those who are unwilling to admit the epic failure of his starts.

They change the debate as to whether "Wins count" when he had the #2 rush game and #4 defense behind him and "he just wins"....

NOW its those same posters spouting "Stats are the TRUE judge of QB play"- Wins....meh wins are nice.. but STATS!!!!! Thats where its at.

PAINTERDAVE
02-01-2011, 05:56 PM
Here is a sample of the Neckbeard backers constant barage which has driven me away from that board until Kyle is traded..
this is one of the more elqoquent posts...
most of the others slam Tebow hard instead of praising Kyle.

"People seem to think that satisfying the fans' interest in seeing Tebow start is the only consideration here.

Elway is trying to establish hinself as a real NFL team executive. Xanders needs to show that he can get the job done as a GM with real power. And Fox needs to repair the damage done to his reputation by this season's 2-14 record @ Carolina.

So they all need to turn this franchise rightside up immediately and start winning ASAP. Winning fixes everything,

There's a lot to fix. McD did a hell of a lot of damage in 2 seasons. Denver has it's hands full.

So now is NOT the time to take a shot with a quirky, unproven, project QB. Now is NOT the time to step away from proven offensive scheme to try and come up with a workable system tailored to Tebow's unique skillset.

Fox is going to minimize the variables as far as he can by going with what he knows, what has worked for him in the past. He has even said that they had a good template in Carolina and there's no reason it can't work in Denver.

For that, Fox needs a reliable POCKET PASSER to run his conservatve Offense. That fits Orton to a tee. Tebow just isn't there right now and frankly might never become the pocket passer Elway says he needs to be."

BroncoStud
02-01-2011, 06:01 PM

No,I'm "intimating" that Kyle Orton isn't very good. One would have to be a complete IDIOT to think that Kyle Orton is a "great QB"... :elefant:

BroncoStud
02-01-2011, 06:03 PM
Those who have him in their Fantasy Football draft.......

Orton also KILLED a lot of people in fantasy football this year, when it mattered. Story of his football life, decent QB until it MATTERS.

PAINTERDAVE
02-01-2011, 06:03 PM
And I am not slamming any mods or the other board...

it is just that there is a group of posters over there who make the place toxic.

Maybe they see me as toxic on the other side as well.

I left for a while... and that is that.

Northman
02-01-2011, 06:12 PM
Orton also KILLED a lot of people in fantasy football this year, when it mattered. Story of his football life, decent QB until it MATTERS.

Uh, oh yea. I lost in the playoffs as a number one seed because of that jerkweed. :lol:

BroncoStud
02-01-2011, 06:51 PM
Uh, oh yea. I lost in the playoffs as a number one seed because of that jerkweed. :lol:

Ouch. On the flipside, I had Tony Romo and Shaun Hill, both went down, I actually picked up and started Tebow in the finals of 2 leagues. Tebow was MONEY.

Northman
02-01-2011, 07:10 PM
Ouch. On the flipside, I had Tony Romo and Shaun Hill, both went down, I actually picked up and started Tebow in the finals of 2 leagues. Tebow was MONEY.

Well, the kicker for me was i had Schaub on the bench. :lol:

I Eat Staples
02-01-2011, 07:43 PM

I would much rather see Orton start than Tebow but I realize there's absolutely no chance of it happening.

Juriga72
02-01-2011, 07:57 PM
I would much rather see Orton start than Tebow but I realize there's absolutely no chance of it happening.

Why would that be?
His 2005 season started out strong and tailed off at the end (Benched at halftime winning)

His 2008 started off strong and trailed off at the end........traded

His 2009 started off strong and trialed off at the end......

His 2010 strarted off strong and trailed off at the end........benched for a rookie

See a trend? epic failure at the end of the year

chazoe60
02-01-2011, 08:02 PM

I honestly would like to know why you would want that?

BroncoStud
02-01-2011, 08:15 PM

It's incredible to me that there are people who still want Kyle Orton to start for their team... I mean seriously??? Since when did average or below average become what we strive for?

bcbronc
02-01-2011, 08:22 PM
It's incredible to me that there are people who still want Kyle Orton to start for their team... I mean seriously??? Since when did average or below average become what we strive for?

Lol, have you missed the masses clamouring for a return to 8-8 and *almost* making the playoffs?

TXBRONC
02-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Ummmm, Tebow couldn't even make it through an entire PRE season without getting injured.

This is the HUGE elephant in the room everyone convienently ignores...Tebows power game will NOT translate to the NFL. Its something every running QB has to deal with when they turn pro. But usually running QBs are about speed and agility. If Tebow takes on too many LBs or even SSs before he figures things out, he's going to get broken.

And also, not getting reps with the first team is not the same as getting zero reps.

I don't think Tebow's running style is lost anyone least of all Tim. He already acknowledged that he has to learn to pick his spots when to run with power and when not too.

bcbronc
02-01-2011, 08:28 PM
Well, TX, I do think Tebows running style was lost on the poster I responded to.

I Eat Staples
02-01-2011, 08:30 PM
Why would that be?
His 2005 season started out strong and tailed off at the end (Benched at halftime winning)

His 2008 started off strong and trailed off at the end........traded

His 2009 started off strong and trialed off at the end......

His 2010 strarted off strong and trailed off at the end........benched for a rookie

See a trend? epic failure at the end of the year

2005 he was a rookie (IIRC) and he managed the games and let his defense win, but he never played very good.

2008 didn't follow him at all. No idea there.

2009 he actually started slow but was good at the ends of games (contrary to the people saying he's awful in the clutch.) Then he hurt his ankle and went downhill from there, and our defense showed it's true colors which didn't help our offense any.

2010 is when I really started to like him. I though very poorly of him on Chicago and I was just okay with him in 2009, but he played very well this year until he played injured while the team was in disarray. 2010 was a very good year for Orton.

The trend is that he's improved every year in the NFL and looked very good for a good portion of this past season.

I honestly would like to know why you would want that?

I simply think he's a much better passer than Tebow.

Tebow is a far below average passer IMO. He has a lot to prove before I view him as any type of QB.

BroncoStud
02-01-2011, 08:47 PM
2005 he was a rookie (IIRC) and he managed the games and let his defense win, but he never played very good.

2009 he actually started slow but was good at the ends of games (contrary to the people saying he's awful in the clutch.) Then he hurt his ankle and went downhill from there, and our defense showed it's true colors which didn't help our offense any.

2010 is when I really started to like him. I though very poorly of him on Chicago and I was just okay with him in 2009, but he played very well this year until he played injured while the team was in disarray. 2010 was a very good year for Orton.

The trend is that he's improved every year in the NFL and looked very good for a good portion of this past season.

I simply think he's a much better passer than Tebow.

Tebow is a far below average passer IMO. He has a lot to prove before I view him as any type of QB.

Tebow is a far more dynamic QB than Orton will ever be. Orton is a LIMITED passer, his arm strength limits his ability to use the deep out and the middle of the field. Tebow was a freaking rookie dude, what rookie is a polished passer? It's sad the team is already better with Tebow in there than Orton, more than anything I want a QB that doesn't quit when the going gets tough.

Orton is a loser at QB. He can't get it done. I will be very optimistic when he is gone, he was a mistake that McDaniels made and nearly corrected himself last offseason. Orton should NEVER have been our QB.

Juriga72
02-01-2011, 09:25 PM

Funny thing about Kyle...... His second halfs are getting worse each year.

2005- Starts 5-3 ends 5-2 as a useless rookie He sets the bar
2008- Starts 5-3 ends 4-4........ not bad.....just "Kyle" average
2009- Starts 6-2 ends 2-6
2010 -Starts 2-6 ends 1-4

Kyles first half season career- 18-14 .562 win%....not great not bad...
Kyles second half season career 12-16 .428 win%

You an say "he's getting better each year".....You can also say with certainty

"He loses more at the end of the year"

3/4 years as a starter he wins @ 5 games the first half
1/4 years as a starter he wins more games in the second half when it counts.

PAINTERDAVE
02-01-2011, 09:28 PM

And I respect that about you... you are into reality.

There are plenty of guys out there still clamoring for Orton to start..
even going so far as to call for Tebow to be traded.

I just want to see us rebuild and go forward.

Juriga72
02-01-2011, 09:29 PM

Ummmmm Forgive me....... BUT isnt one of the things Kyle "Had to overcome" was a dislocated finger on his throwing hand from the Chicago PRE-SEASON game last year??

Didnt Kyle go out with that "horrific ankle injury" in Washington last year?

Didnt he have that same "horrific ankle injury" in London too?

Again this year his ribs hurt "So bad that he couldn't throw the ball"......yet told reporters "I still can throw it 70 yards in practice"???

So which is it... Is Tim fragile or is Kyle fragile?

BroncoStud
02-02-2011, 10:25 AM
A hurt Tim Tebow is better than a healthy Kyle Orton. At this point I would love to ship out Orton and bring in Drew Stanton, if Tebow fails Stanton has looked SOLID in his limited opportunities, plus he is a free agent.

BroncoNut
02-02-2011, 10:30 AM
I just don't envision Tim Tebow not panning out. ^ I guess I just realized that and am talking to myself more than anything.

So Tebow's training while the rest of the Offense is partying it up in Las Vegas.

BroncoStud
02-02-2011, 10:34 AM
I just don't envision Tim Tebow not panning out. ^ I guess I just realized that and am talking to myself more than anything.

So Tebow's training while the rest of the Offense is partying it up in Las Vegas.

Wll we still need a good backup plan. I am sure there aren't many who are confident in Quinn if Tebow goes down.

BroncoNut
02-02-2011, 10:35 AM
Nothing wrong with Jack Daniels and coke, though I like it with 7UP better!! Always Drink in moderation!!!

It's great to see Tebow dedicated to making himself better! I hope he doesn't burn himself out and takes a little time for R&R!!

that's interesting. everyone's got their breaking point I suppose.

GEM
02-02-2011, 10:43 AM

:lol: He gets injured laying out a LB and S on his way into the end zone. Orton gets hurt when a phantom LB isn't coming at him and he falls to the ground in utter terror. :lol:

So you don't think Tebow will make it in the NFL.....Others also didn't think he would make it in high school (played a game with a broken freaking femur) also didn't think he would make it in college (Heisman and national champion a couple times over). So go ahead and doubt him. Then you will be pleasantly surprised later. :D

TXBRONC
02-02-2011, 10:56 AM
:lol: He gets injured laying out a LB and S on his way into the end zone. Orton gets hurt when a phantom LB isn't coming at him and he falls to the ground in utter terror. :lol:

So you don't think Tebow will make it in the NFL.....Others also didn't think he would make it in high school (played a game with a broken freaking femur) also didn't think he would make it in college (Heisman and national champion a couple times over). So go ahead and doubt him. Then you will be pleasantly surprised later. :D

That almost sounds like he can't learn when and when not to take chances when he runs. I don't think it would be fair assume such a thing. If Elway who was as aggressive of a runner as Tebow could learn when and when not to take chances why can't Tebow learn?

GEM
02-02-2011, 11:02 AM
That almost sounds like he can't learn when and when not to take chances when he runs. I don't think it would be fair assume such a thing. If Elway who was as aggressive of a runner as Tebow could learn when and when not to take chances why can't Tebow learn?

He already showed in the 3 games that he is aware now of when to go out of bounds and when to push it for a few more yards.

I am sick of hearing about mechanics and pocket passing and the other stuff. I know he isn't Peyton Manning, but I guess my expectations are different than others. I don't expect him to be Manning, I expect him to be Tim Tebow. Now after this season it's just not panning out, it will be a thought to move on....but let's give the kid a chance before just saying he's terrible. It just gets annoying. :rolleyes:

Orton is a safe pick.....but not a good pick. I'm sick of safe picks. I'm sick of boring QB's who can't put a team on their shoulders and will others around them to be better players.

BroncoStud
02-02-2011, 11:15 AM
Orton is not a good QB, why he has defenders is beyond me. I don't see many people out clamoring for Jon Kitna or Kerry Collins to be NFL starters... Orton is right there on the same level.

I guess Broncos fans have just bee spoiled by John Elway. They haven't had to watch truly BAD QB play in such a long time, even Griese and Plummer had good seasons in Denver thanks in large part to Mike Shanahan.

For those who want Kyle Orton to start I have to question your sanity and football IQ.

TXBRONC
02-02-2011, 11:32 AM
He already showed in the 3 games that he is aware now of when to go out of bounds and when to push it for a few more yards.

I am sick of hearing about mechanics and pocket passing and the other stuff. I know he isn't Peyton Manning, but I guess my expectations are different than others. I don't expect him to be Manning, I expect him to be Tim Tebow. Now after this season it's just not panning out, it will be a thought to move on....but let's give the kid a chance before just saying he's terrible. It just gets annoying. :rolleyes:

Orton is a safe pick.....but not a good pick. I'm sick of safe picks. I'm sick of boring QB's who can't put a team on their shoulders and will others around them to be better players.

I agree on all counts.

vandammage13
02-02-2011, 12:42 PM

He's a "Safe" pick if you equate losing with "Safe."

Orton is neither a good pick or a safe pick. I agreed with the rest of what you had to say, though.

TXBRONC
02-02-2011, 01:44 PM
He's a "Safe" pick if you equate losing with "Safe."

Orton is neither a good pick or a safe pick. I agreed with the rest of what you had to say, though.

I still think under a certain set of circumtances Orton can manage a game just don't expect him to carry the team.

bcbronc
02-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Ummmmm Forgive me....... BUT isnt one of the things Kyle "Had to overcome" was a dislocated finger on his throwing hand from the Chicago PRE-SEASON game last year??

Didnt Kyle go out with that "horrific ankle injury" in Washington last year?

Didnt he have that same "horrific ankle injury" in London too?

Again this year his ribs hurt "So bad that he couldn't throw the ball"......yet told reporters "I still can throw it 70 yards in practice"???

So which is it... Is Tim fragile or is Kyle fragile?

Ummmm, ya, not really sure how Orton being brittle is at all relevent to the point I was making. You know, that Tebow can't hold up over a whole season playing reckless...like the poster I responded to had claimed. But ya, Orton is brittle, agreed. Now try to stay focused on the actual conversation.

Anf yes, Tebow did a good job of getting out of bounds in his three games. But let's take off the black and white glasses for a quick second...how long will *almost* coming back be good enough? Its one thing when the season is done, but how long a grace period are we going to give him? If he starts the season 2-4 with a couple *almost* comebacks, will Tebow revert back to what's been successful for him in the past, namely over powering defenders? Because that's not going to work very often in the big show. (No need to tell me here that Orton is fragile etc because it's not relevent to anything I'm saying)

TXBRONC
02-02-2011, 01:56 PM
Ummmm, ya, not really sure how Orton being brittle is at all relevent to the point I was making. You know, that Tebow can't hold up over a whole season playing reckless...like the poster I responded to had claimed. But ya, Orton is brittle, agreed. Now try to stay focused on the actual conversation.

Anf yes, Tebow did a good job of getting out of bounds in his three games. But let's take off the black and white glasses for a quick second...how long will *almost* coming back be good enough? Its one thing when the season is done, but how long a grace period are we going to give him? If he starts the season 2-4 with a couple *almost* comebacks, will Tebow revert back to what's been successful for him in the past, namely over powering defenders? Because that's not going to work very often in the big show. (No need to tell me here that Orton is fragile etc because it's not relevent to anything I'm saying)

So you're saying that if went 2-4 all of the sudden forget what's he's learned? That doesn't seem to jive with what I've seen from Tebow so far.

Ravage!!!
02-02-2011, 02:00 PM

All good points and questions, bc. But at the same time, I'm with GEM on this one. For one, we don't know whats going to happen. You are right, if he DOESN'T change his style of play, then things will go VERY slowly for him, and get worse for him.

But if he does, then we'll see what the Tebow we know now, is then. We have to give him a chance. I know, that even though I wasn't very pleased with the pick for Tebow, I'm more excited about his play than I was for Orton last year. Lets see what Tebow does bring and hopefully he "adds" to his repertoire as a QB, because what he does NOW will eventually bite him.

Lets find out what he does bring. Lets just accept that he's not going to be a great pocket passing QB, and find out what kind of QB he is before we "complain" too much (and I mean that statement just as much for myself than anyone).

BroncoStud
02-02-2011, 03:19 PM
I still think under a certain set of circumtances Orton can manage a game just don't expect him to carry the team.

Orton could win some games with the 85' Bears, or the 2000 Ravens... Hell, he might get them to the playoffs as long as the wind doesn't blow on the field and kill what little velocity he has.

sneakers
02-04-2011, 06:57 AM

Kurt Angle!

Juriga72
02-04-2011, 08:13 AM

You brought up the fact that Tebow already has had one injury with his "Reckless running".

I showed you that Kyle has been injured each and every year while standing as still as a statue.

Seems a valid comparison to me. I'd rather have a qb GIVE a hit instead of one whimpering on the ground

lgenf
02-04-2011, 09:26 AM
I have pretty high hopes for the kid.

Your hopes are nothing compared to HIS GOALS...

Yep I love the kid, and I am willing to bet that he is working out in the off-season at that place for some privacy (they seem to cater to pro athletes) and I am willing to bet he is working on footwork, delivery and anything else he needs to work on. I am also willing to bet that he has some QB coach working with him, and once Denver sets their coaching staff that he will be in contact with the QB coach, and lastly I am willing to bet that he will be the clear number 1 QB once the official training camps start (whenever that will be).

As for killer off-season workouts, didn't some guy named Jerry Rice make his off-season training famous, and had other guys coming to train with him. I think it worked out ok for him, so I am not worried about burn out.

He doesn't have any injuries, only played the last 3 games so what else is a pro athlete going to do once the season officially ended?

I am sure some of his off-season is going to include a trip for his missionary work with his parents, I mean damn, the kid did that for his spring break his 2nd or 3rd year at UF. So there will be some down time, just not how most people would do it.

PAINTERDAVE
02-04-2011, 12:26 PM
In an interview... Tebow said he would take a very small amount of time off this year... for his foundation and charity, etc.

He said his main plan was to work out, and stay in Denver for the most part...
to get ready by working every day of the off season in preparing himself.

He did not acknowledge the CBA deal... but said he was planning to be at Dove Valley every day it was open.

This interrview was like right at the end of the season...
shortly after the "mic'd up" video came out.
On the radio... with D-mac and Stink.
This is not new info...
I am just saying what I heard Tim say back at the end of the season.

hotcarl
02-05-2011, 01:55 AM
In an interview... Tebow said he would take a very small amount of time off this year... for his foundation and charity, etc.

He said his main plan was to work out, and stay in Denver for the most part...
to get ready by working every day of the off season in preparing himself.

He did not acknowledge the CBA deal... but said he was planning to be at Dove Valley every day it was open.

This interrview was like right at the end of the season...
shortly after the "mic'd up" video came out.
On the radio... with D-mac and Stink.
This is not new info...
I am just saying what I heard Tim say back at the end of the season.

sounds cool! GOOD WORK "PAINTERDAVE"!!!!

THIS IS AWESOME NEWS!!!!:wine:

PAINTERDAVE
02-05-2011, 04:06 AM
sounds cool! GOOD WORK "PAINTERDAVE"!!!!

THIS IS AWESOME NEWS!!!!:wine:

Oh no, "hotcarl"... it is nothing compared to your sophisticated sarcasm.
Your feigned praise is so sharp and cutting... it brings me to my knees. :eek:
You certainly wear the crown of bitter negativity on this forum.

Congratulations. You are the coolest poster on the board... :cool:

Anonymity suits you well.... :laugh:

gobroncsnv
02-05-2011, 10:43 AM
[QUOTE=bcbronc;1204813]how long will *almost* coming back be good enough?
[size=1][i]

About as long as our current pass rush is good enough. and running game. and run defense. and pass protection are good enough. And there are some qb's who couldn't even finish a championship game, nor provide ANY sideline help to a third string qb who COULD move his team against the same defense on the field (and "almost" made a comeback"), nor deal with the fact that this is a league in which a player is a commodity, and there are trades made and discussed all the time.
I guess brittle can be found in ankles, fingers, knees, and egos.
(If Orton can't be left out of a thread about Tebow traininng in AZ, why should Jay-Jay get off scott free?)