PDA

View Full Version : I missed the entire game

Spider
09-21-2008, 08:37 PM
I left early today , figure get in Denver around noon today , all was going well until I got between Cheyenne and Greeley colo .......... then BAM... ******* TURBO GOES OUT ,so I hitchhike back to cheyenne , get a turbo 1,500 dollars , hitchhike back , put it on , just now getting to greeley colorado ......... I ma pissed right now

Kaylore
09-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Well good guys won. Defense didn't show up, as expected.

Tned
09-21-2008, 08:40 PM
I left early today , figure get in Denver around noon today , all was going well until I got between Cheyenne and Greeley colo .......... then BAM... ******* TURBO GOES OUT ,so I hitchhike back to cheyenne , get a turbo 1,500 dollars , hitchhike back , put it on , just now getting to greeley colorado ......... I ma pissed right now

That sucks. I hope you at least got it on a DVR. If not, if you have NFL Network, I bet it makes it on as one of their replays. Another barn burner, with neither D showing up, Jay/Scheffler having a couple key turnovers, and Brees, Bush and Shockey ripping our defense apart.

elsid13
09-21-2008, 08:42 PM
It wasn't pretty Spider. The good guys got lucky in the end.

claymore
09-21-2008, 08:43 PM

Im a Greeley Native so sorry you got stuck there. :D And, add 10 years to your life cause you missed it. But a win is a win!

Spider
09-21-2008, 08:44 PM
That sucks. I hope you at least got it on a DVR. If not, if you have NFL Network, I bet it makes it on as one of their replays. Another barn burner, with neither D showing up, Jay/Scheffler having a couple key turnovers, and Brees, Bush and Shockey ripping our defense apart.

if you could that would be great , my punk ass is on my way to Denver to get a FEMA load and head down to Galveston Texas ........

Spider
09-21-2008, 08:45 PM
Im a Greeley Native so sorry you got stuck there. :D And, add 10 years to your life cause you missed it. But a win is a win!

LOL was so my dad , I lived here from 85 to 95 .... I am at the stampede truckstop

Tned
09-21-2008, 08:46 PM
if you could that would be great , my punk ass is on my way to Denver to get a FEMA load and head down to Galveston Texas ........

No, I don't have it. I was saying I hope you had it being taped at home. Do you have NFL Network?

Spider
09-21-2008, 08:48 PM
No, I don't have it. I was saying I hope you had it being taped at home. Do you have NFL Network?

No i dont ...... I should have said those people in texas dont need water that bad :D

hamrob
09-21-2008, 08:48 PM
Got to luv Greeley and that wonderful Monfort's smell coming on in! I sure do miss it! :-)

Broncolingus
09-21-2008, 08:49 PM

Bummer about the car thing, Spider...

Basically, if you have any tapes of Elway and 'good' years where the offense was wide-open and vertical, play them and just imagine it's the Aint's...

...AND, if you have any tapes of Denver's defensive line gernerating absolutely no pass rush and allowing a great/above average QB to pick apart the defense, then you'll have that too...shouldn't be to hard, if you've got any game tape from the past almost decade, you'll have it exactly.

Denver is 3-0 though...

Meck77
09-21-2008, 08:51 PM
Spider when are you going to post some pics of all the hookers?

Spider
09-21-2008, 08:52 PM
Bummer about the car thing, Spider...

Basically, if you have any tapes of Elway and 'good' years where the offense was wide-open and vertical, play them and just imagine it's the Aint's...

...AND, if you have any tapes of Denver's defensive line gernerating absolutely no pass rush and allowing a great/above average QB to pick apart the defense, then you'll have that too...shouldn't be to hard, if you've got any game tape from the past almost decade, you'll have it exactly.

Denver is 3-0 though...

:D I got s large car bro .. 2004 Freightliner century class a real piece of shit

Spider
09-21-2008, 08:52 PM
Got to luv Greeley and that wonderful Monfort's smell coming on in! I sure do miss it! :-)

:lol: it do got some stink going on

Spider
09-21-2008, 08:53 PM
Spider when are you going to post some pics of all the hookers?

as soon as you pay me 150.00 a piece

Broncolingus
09-21-2008, 08:54 PM
:D I got s large car bro .. 2004 Freightliner century class a real piece of shit

Oh...

Sorry about the TRUCK thing...

(simply paste the rest of the post cause IT'S right)

Meck77
09-21-2008, 09:04 PM
as soon as you pay me 150.00 a piece

Lol I bet them gals don't make that in a day.

hamrob
09-21-2008, 09:13 PM
:lol: it do got some stink going onSo you were there from 85 to 95 huh? I lived in Greeley from 81 to 87. Went to Junior High and High School there. I lived a block away from training camp...that part I loved!

Rusty Shackleford
09-21-2008, 09:20 PM
Spider, did you break the 'Mane?

Tned
09-21-2008, 09:28 PM
Spider, did you break the 'Mane?

At least we're always here to be you guy's 'second choice'... :lol:

Rusty Shackleford
09-21-2008, 09:31 PM
At least we're always here to be you guy's 'second choice'... :lol:

Yup, you are our back up. never enough people on here to cause it to meltdown like the 'Mane!
(I kid because I love)

topscribe
09-21-2008, 09:32 PM

Hi Greely native. I grew up outside of Grover. :wave:

-----

Rusty Shackleford
09-21-2008, 09:34 PM
Greeley is a smelly smelly place.

Tned
Yup, you are our back up. never enough people on here to cause it to meltdown like the 'Mane!
(I kid because I love)

I'm thinking I need to ask for a refund on my Mane donation!! :laugh:

Tned
Greeley is a smelly smelly place.

Is that because Spider is there? ;)

Rusty Shackleford
09-21-2008, 09:36 PM
Is that because Spider is there? ;)

I'm sure it can't help....

topscribe
09-21-2008, 09:39 PM
I'm sure it can't help....

Well, it does sound like Spidey raised a big stink about it all. :D

-----

Spider
09-21-2008, 09:40 PM
screw you guys..........

topscribe
09-21-2008, 09:48 PM
screw you guys..........

Just razzin' ya, Spidey. I know it's frustrating. I've been there. :D

-----

Spider
09-21-2008, 09:49 PM
Just razzin' ya, Spidey. I know it's frustrating. I've been there. :D

-----

No sense in begging now , I am pulling up my underwear and going home ........