PDA

View Full Version : Turning over a new orange & blue cyber leaf?

Mount-n-Groan
08-29-2007, 03:41 PM
Perhaps… the firepower certainly exists.

I was having this awesome dream where Broncos Country reverted back to BroncoMania. They installed this new filter where only the posts from your favorite posters were visible (much easier than adding the rest to your ignore list). Lost brethren, both old and new, were coming back to the boards. I was just about to start a new thread voicing my approval and excitement when I realized I wasn’t dreaming at all. I simply clicked on a link sent to me by AZ.

Now, the question… will I ever go back?

Major kudos to you, tned – and to anyone else that had a hand in this.

Oh, and the background… make it orange… or transparent… or alternating orange, white, and blue with periodic flashes of Broncos legends… or maybe playing the SB XXXII video, or maybe…

Nah… just leave it!!!

Thanks for having me... this should be fun!!!

Denver Native (Carol)
08-29-2007, 03:45 PM

I was having this awesome dream where Broncos Country reverted back to BroncoMania. They installed this new filter where only the posts from your favorite posters were visible (much easier than adding the rest to your ignore list). Lost brethren, both old and new, were coming back to the boards. I was just about to start a new thread voicing my approval and excitement when I realized I wasn’t dreaming at all. I simply clicked on a link sent to me by AZ.

Oh, and the background… make it orange… or transparent… or alternating orange, white, and blue with periodic flashes of Broncos legends… or maybe playing the SB XXXII video, or maybe…

Nah… just leave it!!!

WELCOME - GREAT to have you here - NOTHIN BUT FUN HERE :)

Broncos Mtnman
08-29-2007, 04:01 PM
Good to see you here....

:D

TXBRONC
08-29-2007, 04:17 PM

Nah… just leave it!!!

Welcome, welcome, welcome M-n-G!

Tned
08-29-2007, 04:41 PM

Nah… just leave it!!!

Sometimes dreams do come true...

Come on Megamillions ticket!!!! lol

Welcome to the new blue, the fun is just starting :D

Jody
08-29-2007, 05:13 PM
MnG!!!! Good to see you joined us over here - it will be great having your company around this new board - Tned's done an awesome job and Denver's done a great job recruiting (and I think other things as well?). Anyhow - it's already feeling quite homey for being brand, spankin' new! :)

Again - great to see you.

Jaws
08-29-2007, 05:50 PM
I had a feeling it wouldn't be long before we saw you here.

Great to see old friends join up.

:D

Watchthemiddle
08-29-2007, 05:52 PM
Good to see you MnG. Just don't let your leaf cover up my leaf!! :eek:

topscribe
08-29-2007, 06:19 PM
Good to see you! :)

-----