PDA

View Full Version : 13 years ago today we where CHAMPS

BORDERLINE
01-26-2011, 12:32 AM
that was a F'N great moment:salute::salute:

bcbronc
01-26-2011, 12:49 AM
ya, it's been a while. but we'll still be the next AFC West team to hoist the Lombardi. Even if we never win again. ;)

BORDERLINE
01-26-2011, 01:20 AM
we really suck right now, so just thinking about them days was cool.

still remember Denver answering the Packs first TD Drive with an equally impressive one that let everyone know we came to WIN it...

Terrel Davis where have you gone????

Dean
01-26-2011, 05:02 AM
How far the mighty have fallen! :tsk: Is this the bottom? :shots:

Juriga72
01-26-2011, 08:27 AM
How far the mighty have fallen! :tsk: Is this the bottom? :shots:

As long as Kyle Orton is on the team....... we can go further down

Dirk
01-26-2011, 08:44 AM
As long as Kyle Orton is on the team....... we can go further down
:tsk:

Granted Orton isn't an althletic specimen, but he isn't as bad as all that.

girler
01-26-2011, 09:14 AM
There has to be some kind of mathematical equation to explain it. :tsk: Either that or the number 13. :noidea:

camdisco24
01-26-2011, 09:17 AM
I miss those days now more than ever.
I was pretty young during our back to back days, but I still have great memories of going crazy after we won.

We'll be back one day....

vettesplus
01-26-2011, 10:28 AM
we really suck right now, so just thinking about them days was cool.

still remember Denver answering the Packs first TD Drive with an equally impressive one that let everyone know we came to WIN it...

Terrel Davis where have you gone????

selling BBQ sauce....:laugh:

Juriga72
01-26-2011, 12:01 PM

??? Even his team plays better with Tebow. Funny thing.... Tebow never laughed at Kyle after he got "Hurt"...

Sissy couldn't even get a MRI to prove he's hurt, just sat there sulking and not making comments on tebow awesome play....

Punk

BigSarge87
01-26-2011, 12:06 PM
??? Even his team plays better with Tebow. Funny thing.... Tebow never laughed at Kyle after he got "Hurt"...

Sissy couldn't even get a MRI to prove he's hurt, just sat there sulking and not making comments on tebow awesome play....

Punk

Do we seriously have to make EVERY SINGLE THREAD about Orton vs. Tebow? FFS, This thread had nothing to do with it. I swear some of you guys are on a mission sometimes.

camdisco24
01-26-2011, 12:28 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/multimedia/photo_gallery/1001/this.day.sports.history.jan25/images/john-elway.jpg

BORDERLINE
01-26-2011, 12:37 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/multimedia/photo_gallery/1001/this.day.sports.history.jan25/images/john-elway.jpg

*Shanny to Elway* How good that ring is gonna look on your finger:salute:

Here in LA every sport store had the Broncos gear during the back to back run. Now i'm lucky to find anything. Thank Tebow's God for the internet

vandammage13
01-26-2011, 12:50 PM
Too bad TD had to retire before his time, because I really feel like we could have won another one with Plummer had TD been 100%. Our team would have still been good enough to win it all without Elway had TD been healthy.

BroncoJoe
01-26-2011, 12:56 PM
One of the happiest days of my life - save the obvious...

After watching their years of futility, and then the Superbowl meltdowns dating back to the 77 season, I sat at home and cried.

Then, I realized that because I bought my wife's engagement ring during that season and the Broncos just won the Superbowl, I got a full credit at the store for my expenditure. Sweetness x2.

WTE
01-26-2011, 01:04 PM
that was a F'N great moment:salute::salute:

Oh yeah?

Well it was 25 years ago today that my New England Patriots got the shit kicked out of them by Chicago in Super Bowl XX.

:rolleyes:

KCL
01-26-2011, 01:18 PM
Oh yeah?

Well it was 25 years ago today that my New England Patriots got the shit kicked out of them by Chicago in Super Bowl XX.

Stop raining on their parade....:coffee:

;)

Juriga72
01-26-2011, 03:01 PM
Oh yeah?

Tony Eason still has nightmares about that game......He folded up faster than even Kyle does in that game.

OrangeHoof
01-26-2011, 10:10 PM
THOSE players and coaches are still champs. You never lose that.

BroncoStud
01-27-2011, 12:14 AM
Tony Eason still has nightmares about that game......He folded up faster than even Kyle does in that game.

Eason did something Orton will never do, START a Super Bowl.

BroncoWave
01-27-2011, 12:46 AM
Do you people seriously have to bring up Kyle Orton in every single thread? Can we enjoy one thread without someone trolling it with Orton sucks talk? I agree that he isn't very good, but I don't want to read about it in every damn thread.

topscribe
01-27-2011, 01:22 AM

That guy finds a way to bash Kyle in just about every thread on the board.

It doesn't matter to him that the thread has nothing whatsoever to do with Kyle . . . :tsk:

-----

topscribe
01-27-2011, 01:43 AM
Oh yeah?

And three years since the Giants beat up on your pansies . . .

-----

Juriga72
01-27-2011, 08:30 AM
That guy finds a way to bash Kyle in just about every thread on the board.

It doesn't matter to him that the thread has nothing whatsoever to do with Kyle . . . :tsk:

-----

Top...
Thats NOT true at all.....

Did I ever show you just how close Jeff George and Kyle Orton are to being the same guy?

Both-Purdue Qb's who were in Heisman race until injury's.
BOTH drafted by NFL teams less than 150 miles from College
Both traded by teams after four years with original teams
BOTH ex-teams played in Conference Championship game two years AFTER being cut loose
BOTH got coachesa fired by winning 3 games in one year
BOTH "led" second teams to 2 OVERALL pick in Draft
Both never played in Pro Bowl
Both never won playoff game

See..... Jeff George = Kyle Orton