PDA

View Full Version : If this is true...

OB
09-23-2007, 11:17 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=txyankeesrodriguez&prov=st&type=lgns

which I highly doubt, every Yankee fan who ever stuck up for Arod owes me a shot - and I dont want to hear the bs about career and money etc - at some point you have enough money and it stops being about money for needing things and money for wanting more n more n more

He plays for the Yanks for only ONE reason and that is money - he has no heart to give ANY team :tsk::tsk:

Medford Bronco
09-24-2007, 04:03 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=txyankeesrodriguez&prov=st&type=lgns

which I highly doubt, every Yankee fan who ever stuck up for Arod owes me a shot - and I dont want to hear the bs about career and money etc - at some point you have enough money and it stops being about money for needing things and money for wanting more n more n more

He plays for the Yanks for only ONE reason and that is money - he has no heart to give ANY team :tsk::tsk:

Your team is good enough to get another great player

What has Arod ever done in the clutch (playoffs)

we shall see next week if this is the time he steps up
or chokes once again, like 2003-2006 in the playoffs

he should learn from the classiest Yank D Jeter. ;)

BroncoBJ
09-24-2007, 07:18 PM
Your team is good enough to get another great player

What has Arod ever done in the clutch (playoffs)

we shall see next week if this is the time he steps up
or chokes once again, like 2003-2006 in the playoffs

he should learn from the classiest Yank D Jeter. ;)

Actually He wasn't on the Yankees in 2003. That was Aaron Boone :P
And I'm pretty sure he did something in the clutch ;)

As for A-rod: you people act like hes the only player who doesn't contribute on this team. Hes not the only guy on the team so I dont know why people make such a big deal about it.

And A-rod does care about the team and to winning.
He changes posistions to play on the Yankees, hes usually the first one on the field.
He is trying really hard to help us win.
If he didn't care then he would suck.(which he doesn't)

He doesn't care about his personal stats. He just wants to win.
If he wasn't on our team this year I bet we wouldn't be as close to the playoffs as we are now.

A-rod will be a Yankee next year and for years to come. :elefant:

broncosfanscott
09-24-2007, 08:57 PM
To pay that much for a single player is absolutly stupid. Nobody in the league is even close to worth that kind of cash. However, if somebody is willing to offer it to you then go for it.

A-Rod is an outstanding player during the season and we will soon find out what he does in October.