PDA

View Full Version : Panther Fan expects Fairly to be available...

PAINTERDAVE
01-22-2011, 08:51 PM
From a Panther fan..

you can have nick fairley at # 2

honestly, with richard marshall probably not getting a new contract from the panthers, i really think the panthers are going to take patrick peterson at #1..he can contribute right away on defense and punt returns..that means you guys can have your pick of nick fairley or da'quan bowers, but in my opinion the only reason these 2 guys are being talked about as top 5 picks is because everybody,the fans,the media have all forgotten about the 2 all-americans at the university of north carolina that got suspended at the start of the season. If Robert Quinn had played this season, Bowers name would hardly be mentioned right now, and the same Goes for Marvin Austin, who has been rock solid at shrine bowl practices this week, living up to his all-american status. Nick Fairley has had 1 good season much like glenn dorsey did at lsu. I think the panthers take peterson at #1. then somehow trade back into the 2nd and snag marvin austin if he is still there

Superchop 7
01-23-2011, 04:21 AM
Pulling for Bowers

Dzone
01-23-2011, 09:27 AM
Yep, after reading about Bowers, he has all the ability and intangibles. Bowers is a leader. He would fit into this winning atmosphere that Tebow, Elway and Fox are bringing.