PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans at Denver - The Edge

TheSportsGuru
09-19-2008, 03:27 PM
The Broncos are an impressive 2-0, with both wins coming against Divisional opponents. Despite some challenges on defense, the Broncos control their own destiny. In the past, a game like this, against a team from the NFC, a team the Broncos should beat, has been a trap game. Can the Broncos maintain their focus as well as their winning ways?

It's Broncos/Saints. Who has "The Edge"?

Find Out HERE --

http://www.milehighreport.com/2008/9/19/617662/story-title

topscribe
09-19-2008, 05:15 PM
This is an excellent report on an excellent site. :2thumbs:

It would behoove everyone here to check it out.

-----

MileHighWrath
09-19-2008, 09:30 PM
This is an excellent report on an excellent site. :2thumbs:

It would behoove everyone here to check it out.

-----

You're right

omac
09-19-2008, 10:10 PM
Very nice writeup, TSG! :salute:

It seems we have the edge on almost every aspect of the game. Hopefully, we don't fall into that "trap" you talked about, feeling way too high after beating up on our divisional rivals, and having all these accolades and offensive awards. We must not have a let-down game. Play NO with the same intensity as any of our biggest rivals.

Lonestar
09-19-2008, 10:30 PM
Very nice writeup, TSG! :salute:

It seems we have the edge on almost every aspect of the game. Hopefully, we don't fall into that "trap" you talked about, feeling way too high after beating up on our divisional rivals, and having all these accolades and offensive awards. We must not have a let-down game. Play NO with the same intensity as any of our biggest rivals.

I'm going out on a limb here and say lots of emotion expended the last TWO weeks on getting even with SAN and winning in the Black hole against D..davis and company..

With lots of kiddies on this team with very little experience dealing with the NFL, where you can't afford to let down, doing just that..

Mikey has never had a stellar record for having his team prepared for games after or before "biggie AFCW division rivals.."

Lets see if they can make the leap into hyper space..

omac
09-19-2008, 11:02 PM
I'm going out on a limb here and say lots of emotion expended the last TWO weeks on getting even with SAN and winning in the Black hole against D..davis and company..

With lots of kiddies on this team with very little experience dealing with the NFL, where you can't afford to let down, doing just that..

Mikey has never had a stellar record for having his team prepared for games after or before "biggie AFCW division rivals.."

I like the maturity and attitude of these "kiddies" though. :cheers:

Spider
09-20-2008, 03:37 AM
control our own destiny after week 2 .......... ok

gobroncos
09-20-2008, 03:39 AM
where is the hot woman thread anybody?

Kapaibro
09-20-2008, 03:41 AM
Dammit!

If I were at the game, I could perv Joey Harrington, since the Saints just signed him as a 3rd string QB.

omac
09-20-2008, 01:21 PM
Dammit!

If I were at the game, I could perv Joey Harrington, since the Saints just signed him as a 3rd string QB.

:laugh:

Before the season started last year and he was the new starter for Atlanta because of the Vick fiasco, they did a story on if more females would watch Atlanta because of him.

What's the appeal women have with 1st round quarterback busts turned journey backups? :D

Lonestar
09-20-2008, 01:55 PM
:laugh:

Before the season started last year and he was the new starter for Atlanta because of the Vick fiasco, they did a story on if more females would watch Atlanta because of him.

What's the appeal women have with 1st round quarterback busts turned journey backups? :D

Might be them being multimillionaires, with above aveage looks and bodies..

Nomad
09-21-2008, 08:54 AM

Very true! I see Cutler getting more pressure and limited throwing because the Saints are coming after him, having to rely more on the run game and hopefully the ST show up because they'll have their hands full with Bush.

Broncolingus
09-21-2008, 09:02 AM
I think the offensive line is a good story so far this year and hope it continues...still undecided about the run blocking, but pass protection looks okay so far and Clady is playing well.

O-line is sure as hell a lot better story (and showing up for games) than the defensive line...

...defensive line STILL sucking - amazing.

topscribe
09-21-2008, 12:22 PM
I'll tell you one thing: I hope Robertson's knee holds up. The loss of any DT
this season will be a disaster, and especially Robertson.

-----