PDA

View Full Version : Sickened - Scared

OB
09-23-2007, 10:49 PM
This little girl was taken one mile from my house

I get sick to my stomach just thinking about this - she was dumped off not to far from my brothers - he has 2 kids - Ive posted their pics - I think - and I just freak that something like this can happen in my backyard

And I think a good old fashioned lynch mob and some vigilante justice should happen - I can tell you if someone did that to someone in my family and we caught them - well I can tell you - the bum would not have their day in court

http://www.kotv.com/e-clips/news/?id=8670

KCL
09-23-2007, 10:56 PM
OB...Things like this are so heart breaking...I am glad she was

found alive and that poor little thing....sad that stuff like this

happens and does so all over....

I hope they catch the monster and soon....

Denver Native (Carol)
09-23-2007, 11:12 PM
This is sooooooo sick. That poor little girl.

GEM
09-24-2007, 10:00 AM
OB, If they find the person(s) who did that, you just might get your wish. My prayers are with the little one and her family.

May the person(s) who did this be found and brought to justice. Stuck into general population and feel all the pain that they brought to this little girl.l

Kapaibro
09-24-2007, 10:09 AM
OMG....

THat is just awful. I'm glad that she was found by such nice people. It is awful to hear about a child being hurt, but it is worse when it is done deliberately

OB
09-24-2007, 10:25 AM
Im not trying to get into a whole death penalty issue - but if ever a crime called for it - how could you read this and not feel total and complete loathing for the person who committed this crime - IMO he is an absolute waste of a human life and does not deserve even the sanctity of prison -

I also feel a suitable punishment for this guy would be to have a prostate exam...

...preformed by Captain Hook

GEM
09-24-2007, 10:54 AM
Im not trying to get into a whole death penalty issue - but if ever a crime called for it - how could you read this and not feel total and complete loathing for the person who committed this crime - IMO he is an absolute waste of a human life and does not deserve even the sanctity of prison -

I also feel a suitable punishment for this guy would be to have a prostate exam...

...preformed by Captain Hook

Oh yea...definately deserving of the death penalty. Even if the court doesn't go that route, I can almost guarantee that the arses won't make it out of prison alive. Their prostates will be probed by anything those inmates can get their hands on. I don't like the death penalty route because they just don't feel enough pain that way.

KCL
09-24-2007, 11:31 AM
You all may of heard about Daniel Porter from the KC area who picked
his kids up from his ex for a weekend visit and never brought them back.

He claimed they were staying with some of his relatives but the police were
never able to locate them.He had not been cooperating with the police and
would not give their where abouts.

He was sentenced to 40 years in prison for kidnapping.He has been in prison away from
the general population.About 3 weeks ago he was told that if he did not
help with the search of the kids he was going to be put in with the GP.He
then told the police where they could be found.

The police found their remains buried outside of KC.He has kept this all to
himself for over 3 years now.

While in prison he has been writing to a male friend of his and has shown
no remorse.The only thing he is worried about is being put out in the GP and
asked his friend to hook him up with some females that would write to him while in prison.His friend turned his letters over to the police.

This guy is sick.He kills his own kids and is only worried about his own self and
having some females to write to.I can only imagine what his kids went through and how they must of felt and how his ex wife has been for the past 3 years never getting to see her
babies again.

The girl was 8 and the boy was 7. This is such a sad case.

OB...sorry,I hope you didnt mind me posting this in your thread.

OB
09-24-2007, 11:55 AM
This is what bothers me about our so called "justice" system - where is the justice that Porter only gets 40 for kidnapping - plus he gets to stay out of GP, so no real worry for him there - obviously or he wouldnt of spilled the beans - but we have a client go to prison for 40 years for sellng a $25 rock of coke :rolleyes:

And whats with keeping these dudes out of GP???????????? Who cares what happens to THEM - they didnt care about what they were doing to their victims

Sometimes this country pisses me off - I wouldnt want to be anywhere else, but damn - some things need fixin

Retired_Member_001
09-24-2007, 12:07 PM
I can tell you if someone did that to someone in my family and we caught them - well I can tell you - the bum would not have their day in court

Billy and Jimmy look like they may grant your wish.

KCL
09-24-2007, 12:20 PM
This is what bothers me about our so called "justice" system - where is the justice that Porter only gets 40 for kidnapping - plus he gets to stay out of GP, so no real worry for him there - obviously or he wouldnt of spilled the beans - but we have a client go to prison for 40 years for sellng a $25 rock of coke :rolleyes:

And whats with keeping these dudes out of GP???????????? Who cares what happens to THEM - they didnt care about what they were doing to their victims

Sometimes this country pisses me off - I wouldnt want to be anywhere else, but damn - some things need fixin

well of course now the charges have been updated to 2 counts of murder.I
havent heard many details as they are now getting ready for a murder trial.

I say sentence him to life and put him out with the GP as GEM stated,the death penalty would be far to good for him now as he wouldnt suffer the way his kids did and they way their mother has.

They couldnt say how the kids died since its been over 3 years now but they
suspect he strangled them.I am sure all this will come out during the trial.

Calibroncogrl47
09-24-2007, 06:08 PM
awww that is terrible!!! I am so glad she will be ok! There are such sick people out there! How scary for you that it was so close to you.. I would feel the same way.

There are serious problems with the justice system.. I agree with you there

SR
09-24-2007, 06:18 PM
Buy a .45 and some hydra-shock rounds, put it in your night stand next to your bed, and quit worrying.

OB
09-25-2007, 01:21 PM
Buy a .45 and some hydra-shock rounds, put it in your night stand next to your bed, and quit worrying.

Will be great when the kids move out and I wont have to worry about them screwin around with it or stealing it etc...I have teens and they cant be trusted (no teen can :D )

I do plan on taking shooting and safety classes some day in the near future and in a couple years when the kids are gone - I will own a handgun - but wont until I know how to shoot it properly and safely - Guns dont kill people - people kill people - just recently in my town an 18 year old was killed when he was messin with a gun at home

TXBRONC
09-25-2007, 02:31 PM
Yep its replusive, and that's one of the reasons we don't like our kids walking home from school.

Reidman
09-25-2007, 03:05 PM
Thank God she was alive first and foremost.

Stuff like this really tests me. I suppose if that was my daughter, or any little girl really, I would not stop beating the person until they didn't move. This stuff brings out any kind of hatred in me that may be hidden, it's sad but true.

I did not finish the video because it was making me angry, but I wonder did they say how the girl was abducted..?? I was at a buddy's house watching football this weekend and his girls who are about 6 or 7 were walking up and down the street out of view and he would get up and go look for them maybe every half hour and didn't even know where they had gone one time. I tell you, parents need to keep an eye on their kids, no matter how safe you think your neighborhood is. It takes less than a minute to coax a young child into a car and drive off. I don't think there is such a thing as over protective either in today's society.

Here's a good site that I can't post enough for those with kids...http://www.familywatchdog.us/
(http://www.familywatchdog.us/)

As for the offender who did this unspeakable crime in the OP, I think they will get what's coming to them eventually, we needn't worry about that.