PDA

View Full Version : Lock pick of the week Denver-5.5 vs NO

Denver27og
09-18-2008, 12:46 AM
Denver lost me ALOT of money last year betting with my heart all the time... something you should never do.. or betting on teams because your fantasy football team has players from that team... 2-0 against the spread so far.. and at -5.5 with Colston out and no REAL RB... Bush may give us some problems.. but just imagine what problems Marshall, Royal and Sheff will give them... im thinking the spread should be at least 9.5... go ahead and make a large wager on the broncos this week!!! good luck

Shazam!
09-18-2008, 01:07 AM
Take Broncos and the OVER.

broncofaninfla
09-18-2008, 08:59 AM
I won with the over last week. I agree with you here, I like Denver -5 1/2. I might play the over 51 again this week as well

SR
09-18-2008, 11:10 AM
I wouldn't go over 50. For some reason I feel like this week will be a lower scoring event.

ApaOps5
09-18-2008, 11:25 AM
I wouldn't go over 50. For some reason I feel like this week will be a lower scoring event.

If I were a better I would take the over in every game for Denver. Their offense is potent and their defense is leakier than a New Orleans Levy. Shootouts abound.

BeefStew25
09-18-2008, 11:31 AM
I think bettting on your own team will lead to nothing but heartache.

NightTrainLayne
09-18-2008, 11:32 AM

And empty your bank account.

BeefStew25
09-18-2008, 11:36 AM
And empty your bank account.

I put $50 into an online deal last year, and the lowest bet I can make is $1. So right now I have $27 in it.

Bookies don't lose. They are going to get it one way or another.

SR
09-18-2008, 12:46 PM
I would only bet one Denver if they were playing St Louis, Miami, or the 49ers. I would never bet on Denver in a divisional game. New Orleans has just as much of an offense as we do. It has the potential to be a shootout, but I don't think it will be. I hope it isn't. I hope it's not a "team with the ball last, wins" type of game. My ticker can't take many more games like last week.

Hawgdriver
09-18-2008, 02:07 PM

My old man in a niners fan. Back in nam he bet the niners would win against his buddy. The niners won. The next week they played double or nothing, and the niners won again. This continued until week 15, when the guy finally cried 'no mas' and settled up. The niners lost, but my dad came out ahead and the final score was in the thousands.

Warning: this technique may prove hazardous to your finances.

Denver27og
09-18-2008, 02:29 PM

Yes... thats what happened to me last year... but this year is different.. go ahead and make a bet on Denver this week... i dont think anyone on the saints roster besided Brees has ever played in Denver.. we should beat them by more that 10 points

BeefStew25
09-18-2008, 02:31 PM
Yes... thats what happened to me last year... but this year is different.. go ahead and make a bet on Denver this week... i dont think anyone on the saints roster besided Brees has ever played in Denver.. we should beat them by more that 10 points

Yeah, but if we beat them by one, you are bitter and are unable to fully enjoy the victory because you dumped your 401k to some dude in the Grand Caymans.

ApaOps5
09-18-2008, 03:37 PM
I don't bet and I agree if I did I would never bet the team I follow. I also wouldn't bet anyone in the same division.