PDA

View Full Version : I got a feeling

Foochacho
01-17-2011, 07:59 PM
I got a good feeling about the upcoming year and we haven't even officially hit the offseason. With Bowlen bringing in Elway and the orginization being more about about what is going on inside of it, I feel that they are trying to do whatever they can to turn it around for the fanbase.

Fox was a good hire he is a safe choice and should have defense on his mind. We have a chance to grab a stud in the top five. And with the front office being more open and responding to what the fans want, I assume defense is the number 1 priority.

McCoy is staying I am not thrilled about but I am not upset either. At least we will have some continuity on the offensive side of the ball. Plus none of us really know what he will bring with his own playbook to write up.

Defense will obviously be a big change we should expect a new coordinator, a few FA, alot of rookies, and possibly a new scheme if we switch to the 4-3. I personally feel we would do better as a 4-3 and am excited to see what the plan is.

All I know is Tebow is exciting to watch as well as Brandon Loyd. A healthy D. Thomas could be a gamechanger and Eric Decker has shown some promise. Our O-line finally started gelling and the rooks will have a year under their belt barring injury our running game should be OK especially if we go for deangelo. But even if we don't Lendale should fill in nicely. Also Bucky stepped his game up at the end. Wonder if he can become the back he was for us the year before?

I feel the offense will struggle some but should be pretty decent after they get going through the year. The defense, who knows what to expect guess we will have to wait and see. Let's hope they get a good staff put in place. I am sure our D will be much improved. Let's remember that these same guy's played pretty decent under Nolan. With the focus being on getting some talent in the offseason I fell we could turn around pretty quickly especially with a healthy doom.

One of the biggest reason's to hold hope is that no other team in the west is a dominant force the division is always up for grabs and with a good offseason we have hope. I feel like the Fox hiring was the first step to getting back on track and cleaning up the mess left behind.

Anyone else ready for some mother ******* football? Got a long wait but i hope is worth it.

Foochacho
01-17-2011, 08:01 PM
I kinda feel like we should start next season with a lynch mob for Josh McDaniels even if the season sux we will have at least started out on a good note.

Agent of Orange
01-17-2011, 08:03 PM
I think it will be better but I now like the team a lot more than I did at this time last year. People should be clear that they're optimism isn't just from liking the current regime a lot more than the last one.

There's a lot of work to be done with several obstacles in the way.

Foochacho
01-17-2011, 08:09 PM
the firing of McD raised my optimism level alot. The guy sucked at personnel and coaching his game plans were dull and retarded. Is that even possible? Can something retarded be dull? Usually they are a good time.

silkamilkamonico
01-17-2011, 08:13 PM
New coach, Tim Tebow, hopefully an improved defense, coming off a year away from football because of the strike, 2012 is going to be a lot of fun.

SR
01-17-2011, 08:35 PM
I got a good feeling too. I think we're gonna be looking a 6-10 season right in the face. Should be pretty bad ass.

BroncoAV06
01-17-2011, 09:48 PM
Tonights going to be a good night.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Broncolingus
01-17-2011, 09:49 PM
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/the-beatles.jpg