PDA

View Full Version : I am here now.

jhns
08-29-2007, 02:57 PM
Well at least now this board has me!!!

I don't think I need to introduce myself since I know who most everyone that is registered here is.

Also I noticed that Top and JR are mods here... Whoever let that happen is just asking for trouble!! ;)

Good to see you guys again.

TXBRONC
08-29-2007, 03:01 PM

I don't think I need to introduce myself since I know who most everyone that is registered here is.

Also I noticed that Top and JR are mods here... Whoever let that happen is just asking for trouble!! ;)

We are glad to have you here and I hope we'll see around. :)

Tned
08-29-2007, 03:02 PM

Hey, glad you made over. Nope, don't think you need much of an intro :)

Yea, we thought we would add a little excitement to the boards by giving the 'power' :D

Broncos Mtnman
08-29-2007, 03:21 PM
Good to see you.

:D

Lonestar
08-29-2007, 03:24 PM

Well welcome to you in spite of the backhanded slap. ;)

You might be surprised how poster freindly this place will be.

Welcome again tell all your good FRIEND! :D

Denver Native (Carol)
08-29-2007, 03:38 PM

WELCOME jhns - GREAT to have you here - ENJOY:)