PDA

View Full Version : New Broncos uni

Nick
09-17-2008, 01:19 PM
I have decided to start and make a set up for me when I go to Bronco games. I currently go to Broncos @ Raiders, Broncos @ San Diego and depending on where playing one away game. Starting next year will start going to Denver twice for games.

My goal is to move to Denver in future and I am on waiting list for season tickets for a while now.

I currently dress up "Normally" In Orange wind breakers, Orange jersey, Orange Shoes, Orange Hat, and Orange paint. I want something Unique to run with and open to anyone's ideas. I want to go all out and do somthing different / origional / stand out etc. :salute:

nolafan33
09-17-2008, 01:23 PM
woah, all that orange seems pretty unique too me. lol

there's a guy at saintsreport who made his own optimus prime and halo suit, which might be a little extreme but it's cool. if i can find the optimus pic i'll post it. here's one with halo.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k138/SaintsPhoto/bucs08/DSC_2254p.jpg

claymore
09-17-2008, 01:34 PM
I think it would be difficult to enjoy the game in that thing.

BroncoJoe
09-17-2008, 01:34 PM
I think you should dress up as Ed Hochuli.

:heh:

claymore
09-17-2008, 01:36 PM
I think you should dress up as Ed Hoculi.

:heh:
WTM is a Big Beefy MF'er.... He should do it, that would be hilarious!

Nick
09-17-2008, 01:40 PM
WTM is a Big Beefy MF'er.... He should do it, that would be hilarious!

I might actually do that at the last game of the season against San Diego. :laugh:

However, want somthing for years to come... People will not understand that the following years.

SmilinAssasSin27
09-17-2008, 04:47 PM
Barrelman...the elf...hmmm...I'd go w/ some sort of Orange Wookie outfit w/ opponents bobble heads (hedas only) hanging from your "utility belt".

Nick
09-17-2008, 04:55 PM
Barrelman...the elf...hmmm...I'd go w/ some sort of Orange Wookie outfit w/ opponents bobble heads (hedas only) hanging from your "utility belt".

http://www.fanboy.com/images/pocket-wookie.jpg

haroldthebarrel
09-17-2008, 04:56 PM
I dont understand why we go with the primary white or blue uniforms.(well the away i actually get)
The ones we had in the late eighties when I started to cheer the team was one of the coolest uniforms in all sports ever. One of the other reason I liked the team. It was so one of a kind!

Nick
09-17-2008, 05:02 PM
Some one here at work said I should do somthing with a orange jump suit... he is however a Raiders fan so it did not suprise me.

http://www.funfolly.com/g/c/cg80108d.jpg

weazel
09-17-2008, 09:33 PM
I have never understood the whole face painting, costume wearing thing. I just dont understand it.

I do think it would be freaking hilarious to dress as Hochuli at the SD game though! Man would it be funny to see a bunch of Hochuli's in the stands.

gobroncsnv
09-18-2008, 12:03 AM
I live at the eastern frontier of Raiderland, and I was kidding some of them about how the Broncos are looking at a new uni with black and white stripes. Pretty easy to get into their heads.

Thnikkaman
09-18-2008, 08:00 AM
I have decided to start and make a set up for me when I go to Bronco games. I currently go to Broncos @ Raiders, Broncos @ San Diego and depending on where playing one away game. Starting next year will start going to Denver twice for games.

My goal is to move to Denver in future and I am on waiting list for season tickets for a while now.

I currently dress up "Normally" In Orange wind breakers, Orange jersey, Orange Shoes, Orange Hat, and Orange paint. I want something Unique to run with and open to anyone's ideas. I want to go all out and do somthing different / origional / stand out etc. :salute:

You should be Gordon Freeman:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/44/Gordon_Freeman_-_Valve_Concept_Art_-_Walking_with_a_crowbar_-_cropped.jpeg/225px-Gordon_Freeman_-_Valve_Concept_Art_-_Walking_with_a_crowbar_-_cropped.jpeg

Replace the sigmas with broncos logos.

Thnikkaman
09-18-2008, 08:02 AM
Some one here at work said I should do somthing with a orange jump suit... he is however a Raiders fan so it did not suprise me.

http://www.funfolly.com/g/c/cg80108d.jpg

That reminds me of when the Canucks would play the Avs when they still had Bertuzzi.

CrazyHorse
09-18-2008, 03:26 PM
Here's my recommendation...
http://lp.imageg.net/prod?set=key[name],value[HOCHULI]&set=key[number],value[85]&set=key[displaysize],value[220]&load=url[http://chains.imageg.net/graphics/dynamic/chains/p2754894_customback.chain]

BCJ
09-18-2008, 03:35 PM
I own a crap load of season tickets to the Chargers but I am not sure I would want you to show up in my seats with a Ed Hochuli outfit. One thing to do it in Denver, but to go into their stadium would be asking for it. I will take the win but not sure yet if I want to rub it in. I am sure we are going to hear enough of their fans telling us we cheated, got lucky, etc. I would just be happy with a two game lead going into that game and wiping them out of the playoffs. But hey, if you need to stand out in the crowd, go for it.

CrazyHorse
09-18-2008, 03:54 PM
I wouldn't worry too much. If their team underperforms this season, all the Bandwagon Charger fans will be missing so the stadium should be vacant.

MileHighWrath
09-18-2008, 07:54 PM
I wouldn't worry too much. If their team underperforms this season, all the Bandwagon Charger fans will be missing so the stadium should be vacant.

Oh it won't be vacant it will just revert back to what it used to be ... Mile High West!

I'll be there with Ton80 and the missus' doing our part ... now where did I put that Ed Hochuli costume?

Nick
09-19-2008, 11:14 AM
I own a crap load of season tickets to the Chargers but I am not sure I would want you to show up in my seats with a Ed Hochuli outfit. One thing to do it in Denver, but to go into their stadium would be asking for it. I will take the win but not sure yet if I want to rub it in. I am sure we are going to hear enough of their fans telling us we cheated, got lucky, etc. I would just be happy with a two game lead going into that game and wiping them out of the playoffs. But hey, if you need to stand out in the crowd, go for it.

Chargers games always seem to be pretty tame and a lot of "other" team fans go.

I actually know someone that works fors CBS and is a spotter for the Chargers Writes on the white board what happened on play and whom ran caught pass etc

It is funny they say the only bad games is when raiders play @ SD. They start serving beer at half and is 60-70 percent raider fans. :laugh:

BCJ
09-19-2008, 11:37 AM
actaully they stop serving beer at halftime at Chargers vs Raiders. The Raiders clowns is much less than what it used to be. That place was easily over 50% before the Chargers fans starting winning and Raiders fans were losing. Chargers fans < No gonads.

Nick
09-23-2008, 01:26 PM
Any more ideas?

TehChamp
09-23-2008, 04:00 PM
This might sound lame, but something unique I came up with.
V for Vendetta costume, as V.
Instead of all Black, go with Orange and Blue, with Broncos logo on the mask.
Instead of knives, have like bobbleheads of the Broncos weapons, like Cutler, Marshall, Royal, Champ, etc.