PDA

View Full Version : Watching Denver Vs New Orleans - Recorded

WIbroncofan
09-17-2008, 12:45 PM
I've been reading messages on this site and using it for all my Bronco news for a while now. I am stuck in Packer country so it is great to keep up with my favorite team.

I have a dilemma this weekend -

1. The game is not going to be broadcasted in the Milwaukee area.
2. I will only be able to catch the first hour of the game at a sports bar because I have a wedding Sunday night (weird huh?).

Do any of you know how I would be able to watch a full replay of the game? I haven't missed any games in years and don't want to miss this one.

Any tips or ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks!

haroldthebarrel
09-17-2008, 12:52 PM
I've been reading messages on this site and using it for all my Bronco news for a while now. I am stuck in Packer country so it is great to keep up with my favorite team.

2. I will only be able to catch the first hour of the game at a sports bar because I have a wedding Sunday night (weird huh?).

Do any of you know how I would be able to watch a full replay of the game? I haven't missed any games in years and don't want to miss this one.

sign up to tenyardtorrents and download the game. it will probably be there after one to three days.

sneakers
09-18-2008, 12:07 AM

We got the stinking Bears vs Buccaneers this week instead of the Broncos :mad:

sneakers
09-18-2008, 12:09 AM
Or better yet, skip the wedding and make up some excuse....like you are currently quarantined at a cdc hospital because they found a new disease and named after you.