PDA

View Full Version : Broncos' Paymah sentenced to rehab

BroncoJoe
09-17-2008, 12:33 PM
Did a quick search, and didn't see that this has been posted yet. Sorry if it was:

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_10479461

A Denver Broncos cornerback today was ordered to six months probation and an alcohol-treatment program after being found unconscious behind the wheel of his sport-utility vehicle.

In July, an Arapahoe County jury found Karl Paymah guilty of driving under the influence and careless driving. Judge Alex Bencze also sentenced Paymah to 24 hours of community service. Paymah was fined $542 by the court.

On May 26, 2006, at about 5 a.m., Paymah was found asleep at the wheel of a Land Rover, which was still running and in gear, about 50 yards off of Arapahoe Road near South Parker Road, police said.

Paymah, 25, chosen by the Broncos in the third round of the 2005 NFL draft, also was ordered to sit on a victim-impact panel as part of his sentence.

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 12:34 PM
What is a victim impact panel?

Timmy!
09-17-2008, 12:35 PM
So that's why he can't cover, he's drunk.

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 12:35 PM
Off subject (a little), but is Brett Favre a recovering alcoholic?

Flatinum
09-17-2008, 12:36 PM

I believe he had a pill problem.

BigDaddyBronco
09-17-2008, 12:37 PM
No, I think he was a painkiller junkie.

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 12:38 PM
I knew he had a pill problem, but I also thought he was a drinker. not sure though

Flatinum
09-17-2008, 12:41 PM
From a GB website - "Brett Favre is an alcoholic and Vicodin addict" .

I believe he checked into rehab in '99 for alcohol abuse.

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 12:42 PM
I knew he had a pill problem, but I also thought he was a drinker. not sure though

He liked to chase his painkilelrs with a beer or two or six. Hell...who doesnt?

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 12:46 PM

uhh.. . I don't

gonna be in Dallas next week, you want to hang or do you want me to steer clear?

BigDaddyBronco
09-17-2008, 12:48 PM
There is no better high than having one foot in the grave.

NameUsedBefore
09-17-2008, 12:48 PM
Dammit Paymah, you're not making this easy for me.

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 12:49 PM
There is no better high than having one foot in the grave.

what does that mean? do you still want to be my bunkmate in Denver?

underrated29
09-17-2008, 12:49 PM
What is a victim impact panel?

I think its one of those things where they sit you down and listen to victoms talk about Drunk driving and show you all the sad, gruesome deaths and things that happen to people when they drink and drive. So maybe it will scare you enough to make you not want to do it again.

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 12:52 PM
I think its one of those things where they sit you down and listen to victoms talk about Drunk driving and show you all the sad, gruesome deaths and things that happen to people when they drink and drive. So maybe it will scare you enough to make you not want to do it again.

Yeah, I that's what I thought it was. Man, that would be tough. I knew a guy in college who went away for a while becuase he killed a motorist while drinking and driving. Actually hadn't' met him until he was released from prison. Had heard alot about him, he was in the same fraternity. What a tough thing to have to live with.

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 12:54 PM
uhh.. . I don't

gonna be in Dallas next week, you want to hang or do you want me to steer clear?

Definately dude. You know what days you'll be here?

haroldthebarrel
09-17-2008, 12:56 PM
if there is one thing I dont like about the United States is that you drive way too often after drinking.

I was dead scared when I had to get somebody to drive me home when I was there, and almost everybody who had a car drank too much.
You simply have horrible norms as far as driving under the influence.

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 12:57 PM

cool.

I fly in on Monday the 22nd and out on thursday the 25th. Ill get back to you on the hotel, not sure offhand. downtown Dallas I am assuming

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 12:59 PM
if there is one thing I dont like about the United States is that you drive way too often after drinking.

I was dead scared when I had to get somebody to drive me home when I was there, and almost everybody who had a car drank too much.
You simply have horrible norms as far as driving under the influence.

I think alot of people drive buzzed here

haroldthebarrel
09-17-2008, 01:01 PM
I think alot of people drive buzzed here

Why dont people carpool. I mean, I earned some money when I was young and my pals went out on town while didnt I feel for it.
Its a good way to earn some cash if you are strapped, and you almost always get more than you expected since people who are drunk are not exactly rational with their money.

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 01:06 PM
Most of my bar hopping takes place in the town I live in, so if I'm too jacked to drive, I'll walk or get a ride, but 99 times out of 100, I'm driving with a buzz.

tomjonesrocks
09-17-2008, 01:11 PM
Cut him!

Kapaibro
09-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Can they rehab crap defense?

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 01:19 PM
Most of my bar hopping takes place in the town I live in, so if I'm too jacked to drive, I'll walk or get a ride, but 99 times out of 100, I'm driving with a buzz.

I do my drinking at home. I ride me bike or take a walk to the liquor store if I get low on beers. It's a long walk, but not worth the risk of driving. I have certainly been over the legal limit and behind the wheel on several occasions though

Denver Native (Carol)
09-17-2008, 01:20 PM
Did a quick search, and didn't see that this has been posted yet. Sorry if it was:

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_10479461

What I don't understand is that this happened 2 years ago, so why just now has it come up in court?

Tebow4Ever
09-17-2008, 01:22 PM
Bring in JACK WILLIAMS! Enough of Payma

Lonestar
09-17-2008, 01:35 PM
I believe he had a pill problem.

vicodin IIRC

NightTrainLayne
09-17-2008, 01:44 PM

cool.

I fly in on Monday the 22nd and out on thursday the 25th. Ill get back to you on the hotel, not sure offhand. downtown Dallas I am assuming

Coach, Nut told me that he has $100 that says he's a better dart thrower than you.

But I think he's talking about lawn darts. . .

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 01:46 PM
Coach, Nut told me that he has $100 that says he's a better dart thrower than you.

I've never played darts for money before...I know nothing about hustling.

BigDaddyBronco
09-17-2008, 01:47 PM

I had something to say, but we're not in the Lounge... :D

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 01:59 PM
I had something to say, but we're not in the Lounge... :D

So Dread slaps your wrist...big deal

BigDaddyBronco
09-17-2008, 02:02 PM
Good point.

Coach, Nut tells us he knows a dog's anatomy better than you know a woman's.

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 02:07 PM
Good point.

Coach, Nut tells us he knows a dog's anatomy better than you know a woman's.

Wow...close contest, but somehow I see myself eventually conceding to his frightening knowledge of a canines anatomy

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 02:23 PM
Is there a sexual conotation associated with lawndarts? Actually I wouldn't mind throwing some darts or shooting pool Coach, kinda a barroom olympics? I'll try to rent a car. I'm gonna have a lot of free time.

NightTrainLayne
09-17-2008, 02:27 PM
Is there a sexual conotation associated with lawndarts? Actually I wouldn't mind throwing some darts or shooting pool Coach, kinda a barroom olympics? I'll try to rent a car. I'm gonna have a lot of free time.

If you take on Coach in a "Bar-room Olympiad" I'll have to drive down to see it.

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 02:28 PM

That's cool...just let me know. I kinda suck at pool, so I'll concede that one. I cant even beat my GF. She is pretty damn good though.

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 02:28 PM
If you take on Coach in a "Bar-room Olympiad" I'll have to drive down to see it.

Damn right you should. I'll see if I can get Patrick out of hiding as well.

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 02:29 PM
That's cool...just let me know. I kinda suck at pool, so I'll concede that one. I cant even beat my GF. She is pretty damn good though.

Bring your GF along if you can, and one of her friends

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 02:30 PM

Do it NTL. It's only a few hours from Oklahoma City. You can stay in my hotel room and people from my jerk co-workers can spread more rumors about me

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 02:31 PM
Bring your GF along if you can, and one of her friends

If I can find any of her friends that are single. i swear they are all hitched. Then again...when you have friends that look like hers...I can see why.

G_Money
09-17-2008, 02:32 PM
Can't we fire Paymah yet? Please?

I wasn't enthused about the Foxy trade earlier but I figured we were just sliding JMFW into his place, so I was pleasantly surprised by his rise up the depth chart.

But instead we've replaced "competent tackler and defender with no nose for the ball and is always a half-second late" Foxworth with "has no bloomin' idea where the ball is or what route is being run, but at least he LOOKS athletic" Paymah.

In my nickel back I DEFINITELY prefer the former to the latter. At least Foxworth runs with his receiver. Paymah can't figure out who his receiver is half the time. I'm really tired of him.

Like Lenny Walls tired.

JMFW needs to start earning those middle two initials by playing on the field for us. It's not like he could play worse than Karl...

~G

G_Money
09-17-2008, 02:33 PM
If I can find any of her friends that are single. i swear they are all hitched. Then again...when you have friends that look like hers...I can see why.

Married and Happily Married are two different things, Chaz.

Just find one to bring that has an itch that needs scratching.

~G

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 02:34 PM

~G

Are you trying to get me shot G?

BigDaddyBronco
09-17-2008, 02:36 PM
Are you trying to get me shot G?
No, just laid. :D

If he could get MB laid, he would be the humanitarian of the year.

BroncoNut

~G

Actually I do agree with that. I don't believe in monogamy. Unfortunately many people do

(j/k,,,kinda)

BroncoNut
No, just laid. :D

If he could get MB laid, he would be the humanitarian of the year.

FYI, I've been "laid" lots of times.

gnomeflinger
09-17-2008, 02:37 PM
Why dont people carpool. I mean, I earned some money when I was young and my pals went out on town while didnt I feel for it.
Its a good way to earn some cash if you are strapped, and you almost always get more than you expected since people who are drunk are not exactly rational with their money.

There are a lot of commercials about being a designated driver. It is highly recommended, yet a lot of peeps just don't do that.

That is a great idea about being a drunkard cab driver. :lol:

There was one commercial were two guys were at home, had too much to drink, so they called in a pizza order, and then the pizza guy ended up having to be their DD for the night.

gnomeflinger
09-17-2008, 02:40 PM

Chaz apparently likes to live on the edge. Edge of what? That is up to the jury to decide.

BigDaddyBronco
09-17-2008, 02:41 PM
Um, ok. I was saying G was helping Coach with some idea's on getting you some. But that he would be really awesome if he could help out MB, as he is a much harder "nut" to crack.

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 02:42 PM
Um, ok. I was saying G was helping Coach with some idea's on getting you some. But that he would be really awesome if he could help out MB, as he is a much harder "nut" to crack.

I know, :beer:

that was actually a reference to a quote from Anthony Michael Hall in "The Breakfast Club"

haroldthebarrel
09-17-2008, 02:45 PM
There are a lot of commercials about being a designated driver. It is highly recommended, yet a lot of peeps just don't do that.

That is a great idea about being a drunkard cab driver. :lol:

There was one commercial were two guys were at home, had too much to drink, so they called in a pizza order, and then the pizza guy ended up having to be their DD for the night.

I live in the middle of a city so I can basically walk home from every places downtown. Its a thirty minute walk at most. I don't have a car, neither do I want one. Too expensive for my needs.

But if you have a car and go to college or something like that. Why not put yourself as a designated driver to your friends. If you don't mind being awake, or just sleep until they call you. It is a decent way to earn some cash.
Usually you get more trips with friends of friends asking you and such as well.

BigDaddyBronco
09-17-2008, 02:45 PM
I know, :beer:

that was actually a reference to a quote from Anthony Michael Hall in "The Breakfast Club"
Ah, didn't catch that one. Good movie.

haroldthebarrel
09-17-2008, 02:46 PM

people who have to defend their nonvirginity are quite often the usual suspects. :neener:

BigDaddyBronco
09-17-2008, 02:47 PM
I live in the middle of a city so I can basically walk home from every places downtown. Its a thirty minute walk at most. I don't have a car, neither do I want one. Too expensive for my needs.

But if you have a car and go to college or something like that. Why not put yourself as a designated driver to your friends. If you don't mind being awake, or just sleep until they call you. It is a decent way to earn some cash.
So, kind of a cabbie with possible fringe benefits?

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 02:48 PM

that sounds great Harold, unfortunately everyone here drinks. I'm certainly not condoning drinking and driving. It's a bad thing.

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 02:49 PM
people who have to defend their nonvirginity are quite often the usual suspects. :neener:

Totally. Like in the 40 year old virgin. "big bags of sand"

haroldthebarrel
09-17-2008, 02:50 PM
So, kind of a cabbie with possible fringe benefits?

yep..... there are lots of easy girls as well. Every cabdriver I know have got the proposition to get paid "in naturalia" as well.
I never did.... but I dont mind because when I'm sober, drunken people get on my nerves. And that is the true prize to pay imho. Im a B person so I am usually awake anyhow.

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 02:51 PM
Harold, you're in Norway, arent' you? I was thinking you were Canadian. Canadians are known to drink quite a bit, I think, don't know about their drinking and driving

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 02:52 PM
what is a B person?

Yeah, I have to be pretty liquored up to have sex with the kinda chicks that I can get.

BigDaddyBronco
09-17-2008, 02:52 PM
I was good friends with a Norwegian in HS. That kid could drink as well.

Crazy Vikings.

haroldthebarrel
09-17-2008, 02:55 PM
Harold, you're in Norway, arent' you? I was thinking you were Canadian. Canadians are known to drink quite a bit, I think, don't know about their drinking and driving

Norwegians, or rather all Scandinavians are famous for getting totally wasted when they do drink. True bingers. But we almost never drink and drive. People really find it disgusting.
Fins are the best though. We met some people in Helsinki and they said they were having an easy night. How much do you drink then we asked. Ah nothing, only fifteen sixteen pints. LOL

haroldthebarrel
09-17-2008, 02:56 PM
what is a B person?

Yeah, I have to be pretty liquored up to have sex with the kinda chicks that I can get.

I dont recall what you name it. People who stay up late and are usually not very awake in the mornings was what I meant.

haroldthebarrel
09-17-2008, 02:59 PM
And so this thread became totally hijacked...... lol

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 02:59 PM

~G

If any of them needed a back scratcher, I'd be a bit more prone to provide one myself.

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 03:00 PM
Norwegians, or rather all Scandinavians are famous for getting totally wasted when they do drink. True bingers. But we almost never drink and drive. People really find it disgusting.
Fins are the best though. We met some people in Helsinki and they said they were having an easy night. How much do you drink then we asked. Ah nothing, only fifteen sixteen pints. LOL

Arent' Norwegians famous for the sauna. Sitting in it and then jumping into ice water? They also go Berserk, or at least that originated with the vikings, I think, correct me if I'm wrong

haroldthebarrel
that sounds great Harold, unfortunately everyone here drinks. I'm certainly not condoning drinking and driving. It's a bad thing.

Well if everyone is doing it, there will be even more money to you wouldnt it?

BroncoNut
If any of them needed a back scratcher, I'd be a bit more prone to provide one myself.

Not with my swinging

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 03:02 PM
Well if everyone is doing it, there will be even more money to you wouldnt it?

The hard part is staying sober and watching everyone else drink. Sometimes a beer or two or six is worth passing on a hundred bucks and a day of cleaning vomit out of the backseat

haroldthebarrel
Arent' Norwegians famous for the sauna. Sitting in it and then jumping into ice water? They also go Berserk, or at least that originated with the vikings, I think, correct me if I'm wrong

That's mostly fins. Sauna is a finnish words. We do that as well, on afterski and such, but not as much as them.

Going berserk(as we mean now) is to get so pissed off you don't know what you are doing, feel no pain and can take on ten people without worrying getting beaten up or killed.
I have gotten to that point twice in my life, and it is quite scary.

Lonestar
some of this should be taken to the lounge

:focus:

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 03:03 PM
Not with my swinging

If you were there, I'd want to be nowhere near your swinging dick and I could see what I could accomplish for you in the ***** department. But I'd probably be tempted to test drive them before I passed them on

haroldthebarrel
09-17-2008, 03:03 PM
The hard part is staying sober and watching everyone else drink. Sometimes a beer or two or six is worth passing on a hundred bucks and a day of cleaning vomit out of the backseat

well, Id never be along with them when they party. Id be at home doing things I like...... as I said, drunken people really annoy me when I am sober.

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 03:05 PM
That's mostly fins. Sauna is a finnish words. We do that as well, on afterski and such, but not as much as them.

Going berserk(as we mean now) is to get so pissed off you don't know what you are doing, feel no pain and can take on ten people without worrying getting beaten up or killed.
I have gotten to that point twice in my life, and it is quite scary.

Aren't the vikes known for trying to get into that frame of mind? I get some of this info from my Dad, he's Norwegian, dang proud of it too. He can be full of it too though

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 03:06 PM
well, Id never be along with them when they party. Id be at home doing things I like...... as I said, drunken people really annoy me when I am sober.

Oh, I'm sure a few of us here could show you a good time being shitfaced in America. Plus you could give us all a ride home

haroldthebarrel
09-17-2008, 03:09 PM
Oh, I'm sure a few of us here could show you a good time being shitfaced in America. Plus you could give us all a ride home

hell no. If I go out with people who drink I drink. I really loose patience with drunken people with all the noise and crap..........
An no way in hell would I be the designated driver should I ever get to travel to the states and go out with some of you freaks/forumers. Something I really wanna do in the future.

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 03:09 PM
If you were there, I'd want to be nowhere near your swinging dick and I could see what I could accomplish for you in the ***** department. But I'd probably be tempted to test drive them before I passed them on

maybe you should watch animal planet. I am like the alpha male in a pride of lions. If anything is being passed on, it is being so from me.

Good day

haroldthebarrel
09-17-2008, 03:11 PM
Aren't the vikes known for trying to get into that frame of mind? I get some of this info from my Dad, he's Norwegian, dang proud of it too. He can be full of it too though

the vikings did. or the berserkers were kinda like people who took the power from bears. thus the name "bearserker".

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 03:16 PM
maybe you should watch animal planet. I am like the alpha male in a pride of lions. If anything is being passed on, it is being so from me.

Good day

Well to hell with a Barroom Olympics...we should have a Who Can Pull More Wool Olympics. First one laid gets to be the Alpha

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 03:18 PM
Well to hell with a Barroom Olympics...we should have a Who Can Pull More Wool Olympics. First one laid gets to be the Alpha

that's not fair, I will need time to assert myself and move you out amongst the lionesses, if you will. Your bound to get a poke or two in during your demise

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 03:24 PM
that's not fair, I will need time to assert myself and move you out amongst the lionesses, if you will. Your bound to get a poke or two in during your demise

I'll even let you choose the neutral territory. Name the place and I will screw something there.

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 03:26 PM
I'll even let you choose the neutral territory. Name the place and I will screw something there.

Do you have Piggly Wigglys in that part of the country? If so, you are on

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 03:28 PM

We do. However, the easiest ass can be had at the Christian resale shops. Just depends on your standards

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 03:31 PM
We do. However, the easiest ass can be had at the Christian resale shops. Just depends on your standards

For real? I might be interested in taking you up on this little wager Coach. Sounds kinda fun. I am not, however, promiscuous, I will not , you know, .. someone I don't know. .... for the most part, anyway. But let's see who can reel them in. Country Western Bar with a mechanical Bull/anytime. I'll find one in the Dallas FW area.

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 03:32 PM
For real? I might be interested in taking you up on this little wager Coach. Sounds kinda fun. I am not, however, promiscuous, I will not , you know, .. someone I don't know. .... for the most part, anyway. But let's see who can reel them in. Country Western Bar with a mechanical Bull/anytime. I'll find one in the Dallas FW area.

Drive over to Ft. Worth and go to Billy Bob's or go to Cowboys in Arlington. Even MB could get laid in those places.

GEM
09-17-2008, 03:33 PM
As a part of his sentence, I hereby sentence him to the sideline for the rest of the season. That should end my punishment of watching him giving up touchdowns and penalties every time he touches the ball.

haroldthebarrel
09-17-2008, 03:33 PM
American girls are kinda cool. I used to speak with an even more profound accent just to get the inevitable "your accent is so cute". almost never failed.

gnomeflinger
09-17-2008, 03:35 PM

I'm a neutral party in this game you have going on, so I will name the state Alabama. There are Piggly Wigglys there and probably easy lays. Game on.

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 03:36 PM
American girls are kinda cool. I used to speak with an even more profound accent just to get the inevitable "your accent is so cute". almost never failed.

I got laid using a British accent one night. There was a moment when I forgot I was doing it and the girl asked me what happened to my accent. I told her I was just trying to be more American. She believed it...even after she saw my Texas drivers license. Probably the dumbest chick I ever did

haroldthebarrel
09-17-2008, 03:38 PM
I got laid using a British accent one night. There was a moment when I forgot I was doing it and the girl asked me what happened to my accent. I told her I was just trying to be more American. She believed it...even after she saw my Texas drivers license. Probably the dumbest chick I ever did

When I speak english well. That is, when I have been there a week and only think in english, americans think I am british and british think I am american.

Id love to manage an Australian accent though. Thats the coolest one by far.

GEM
09-17-2008, 03:38 PM

But you did her and that's all that really matters. Unless they are morons in the bedroom, brains aren't worth much there. :giggles:

GEM
09-17-2008, 03:39 PM
When I speak english well. That is, when I have been there a week and only think in english, americans think I am british and british think I am american.

Australian accents are scrumptious! :heh:

AlWilsonizKING

Funny thing is (well not so funny) but when people are drunk thats the last thing they are thinking about.

PEACE!!!

haroldthebarrel

Some girls arent that stupid. I know one instance where a girl said she believed a story kinda like that, but she only said so because she was very eager to get into his pants.

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 03:40 PM
But you did her and that's all that really matters. Unless they are morons in the bedroom, brains aren't worth much there. :giggles:

Yeah...looking back, I'm really proud of how much more my standards have advanced.

BroncoNut

I can do that one pretty well. I once pretended I was blind, had my dog with me and everything. I hit it that night.

CoachChaz
Some girls arent that stupid. I know one instance where a girl said she believed a story kinda like that, but she only said so because she was very eager to get into his pants.

I have a problem being used as a sex toy.

haroldthebarrel
09-17-2008, 03:41 PM
Australian accents are scrumptious! :heh:

bah... why do you have to make me open a dictionary. Stupid girls:D;)

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 03:42 PM

I dont' know if your being serious, but I do too.

CoachChaz
I can do that one pretty well. I once pretended I was blind, had my dog with me and everything. I hit it that night.

Holy shit...and I thought I pulled some shady games. That's just f'ing brilliant dude. Not that you came up with it, but that you went through the effort to actually do it.

haroldthebarrel

So at the end of the night you said "Crikey, I just go laid!":laugh:

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 03:43 PM
Holy shit...and I thought I pulled some shady games. That's just f'ing brilliant dude. Not that you came up with it, but that you went through the effort to actually do it.

desparate times call for desparate measures. She was butt ugly though, I was the only guy in the bar she thought she had a chance with.

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 03:43 PM
I dont' know if your being serious, but I do too.

I'm serious. It really bothers me when a woman gives me a night off from having to BS her and lie to her and treats me like a piece of meat all on her own accord.

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 03:44 PM
so At The End Of The Night You Said "crikey, I Just Go Laid!":laugh:

Lol,

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 03:44 PM
desparate times call for desparate measures. She was butt ugly though, I was the only guy in the bar she thought she had a chance with.

Why the hell would you put that much work into boning a nasty chick?

claymore
09-17-2008, 03:46 PM

My dad used to cruise AA meetings for poon. Man, he would bang all kinds of women.

GEM
09-17-2008, 03:47 PM
I'm serious. It really bothers me when a woman gives me a night off from having to BS her and lie to her and treats me like a piece of meat all on her own accord.

That isn't being treated like a sex toy. A sex toy you pull out to play with and put away when you're done with. Sex toys are awesome! :heh:

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 03:47 PM
My dad used to cruise AA meetings for poon. Man, he would bang all kinds of women.

man, that is pretty low, but funny too

GEM
09-17-2008, 03:48 PM

You should have let him in on the trailer park secret Clay. Less emotions.

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 03:48 PM

Been there...except I went to NA meetings. Also went to a sex addict meeting a few times, but I swear there were never any chicks in therre that were even close to hot. Just 9 or 10 butt ugly monsters that apparently got laid more than I did.

haroldthebarrel
09-17-2008, 03:49 PM

hahaha..... The uncle to one of my friends used to hit the town thirty minutes before they closed and asked every girl coming out if they wanted to get laid.
He actually said; "I got hit in the face nine times, but the one girl who accepted, made it all worth it".

BroncoNut
Why the hell would you put that much work into boning a nasty chick?

I didn't really get laid, in fact I was asked to leave the bar because my dog was trying to bang everything in site. It was a lie and I am sorry.

CoachChaz
That isn't being treated like a sex toy. A sex toy you pull out to play with and put away when you're done with. Sex toys are awesome! :heh:

WTF? That's happened to me as well. Here I am thinking I'm a complete gentleman and all the while I'm being used. I feel so dirty.

claymore
09-17-2008, 03:50 PM
You should have let him in on the trailer park secret Clay. Less emotions.
He was the Original wedding Crasher. He is hilarious. He would have a 22 year old in the sack, a 35 year old at the door, and some other chick on the phone. Of course I had to stall them at the door and phone. But geez..... Awkward thats for sure.

Requiem / The Dagda
09-17-2008, 03:50 PM
Lounge. . . --------------------->

GEM
09-17-2008, 03:51 PM
He was the Original wedding Crasher. He is hilarious. He would have a 22 year old in the sack, a 35 year old at the door, and some other chick on the phone. Of course I had to stall them at the door and phone. But geez..... Awkward thats for sure.

Clay, all the girls around here love ya...perhaps you got some of his skillz!

GEM
09-17-2008, 03:52 PM
Lounge. . . --------------------->

Forum Nazi^^^^^^ :lol:

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 03:52 PM
Clay, all the girls around her love ya...perhaps you got some of his skillz!

Sadly, knowing how to get it and knowing what to do with it when you do get it are two entirely different things. His training is not complete.

claymore
09-17-2008, 03:53 PM
Clay, all the girls around her love ya...perhaps you got some of his skillz!

Tell my wife that she hates me. :D

CoachChaz
09-17-2008, 03:54 PM

Dude...I have 2 divorces and get laid regularly. Wives are the exception to the rule

GEM
09-17-2008, 03:54 PM

Ouch. Go play her body like you work the controller on COD, she might have a good night and wake up smiling. :shrugs:

GEM
09-17-2008, 03:55 PM
Dude...I have 2 divorces and get laid regularly. Wives are the exception to the rule

Coach, don't corrupt the good guys! :tsk:

claymore
09-17-2008, 03:56 PM
Yeah, I think I will be OK. Im not worried about none of that stuff.

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 03:59 PM
Yeah, I think I will be OK. Im not worried about none of that stuff.

unfortunately, word gets out. Chicks talk. If you perform poorly, they will tell their friends. It's a tough game Clay, because otoh, you don't want to be lights out either. Women are catty and they will tell their friends that you are not all that so that they can have you to themselves. They will also cok block you. I've had that happen a few times too. Be careful out there

BigDaddyBronco
09-17-2008, 04:00 PM
Wow this thread got derailed.

Thread closed in 3........2..........1

haroldthebarrel
09-17-2008, 04:01 PM
unfortunately, word gets out. Chicks talk. If you perform poorly, they will tell their friends. It's a tough game Clay, because otoh, you don't want to be lights out either. Women are catty and they will tell their friends that you are not all that so that they can have you to themselves. They will also cok block you. I've had that happen a few times too. Be careful out there

It only bugs you if you let it do that to you. You cant control what other people say so why even give a damn.

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 04:02 PM
It only bugs you if you let it do that to you. You cant control what other people say so why even give a damn.

I know, good point,

haroldthebarrel
09-17-2008, 04:06 PM
I know, good point,

well it is obvious. People who think they can control what other people say are doomed to loose. That's why I think a lot of guys are stupid because they let the girls talk behind their back get to them. If you dont care, they are the one who looses.
In my experience, too many girls think their mission in a relationship is to change their partner. And if they manage to do so, they find out that that is not what they want, cos that would be like being steady with themselves.
And then they leave. I did that mistake once and never again. Dont compromise yourself, cos then you have no honor.....

Todays philosophical thoughts from across the pond... :rolleyes:

GEM
09-17-2008, 04:10 PM
well it is obvious. People who think they can control what other people say are doomed to loose. That's why I think a lot of guys are stupid because they let the girls talk behind their back get to them. If you dont care, they are the one who looses.
In my experience, too many girls think their mission in a relationship is to change their partner. And if they manage to do so, they find out that that is not what they want, cos that would be like being steady with themselves.
And then they leave. I did that mistake once and never again. Dont compromise yourself, cos then you have no honor.....

Wise words.

Npba900
09-17-2008, 05:27 PM
Can't we fire Paymah yet? Please?

I wasn't enthused about the Foxy trade earlier but I figured we were just sliding JMFW into his place, so I was pleasantly surprised by his rise up the depth chart.

But instead we've replaced "competent tackler and defender with no nose for the ball and is always a half-second late" Foxworth with "has no bloomin' idea where the ball is or what route is being run, but at least he LOOKS athletic" Paymah.

In my nickel back I DEFINITELY prefer the former to the latter. At least Foxworth runs with his receiver. Paymah can't figure out who his receiver is half the time. I'm really tired of him.

Like Lenny Walls tired.

JMFW needs to start earning those middle two initials by playing on the field for us. It's not like he could play worse than Karl...

~G

Oh well, one thing is for sure "Paymah" will no longer be a Bronco any longer. Shanny ain't putting up with this type of crap. Maybe Denver can get something for him, but none the less, like Holland (weight), and Foxy (can't cover), Shanahan is getting rid of all the dead weight and pretenders in 2008.

BRING ON JACK WILLIAMS.

nj10
09-17-2008, 05:30 PM
Oh... I thought he was being treated in the burn unit...Good to see he's in rehab and on his way to recovery...Wonder if he'll need a skin graft to cover the burns.

gnomeflinger
09-17-2008, 05:55 PM
To bring this back full circle, perhaps Paymah will heed your advise on women, sex with women, and how to get a designated driver while he has all that time to think, in rehab.

frauschieze
09-17-2008, 06:01 PM

What?! When did that change?

;)

Nomad
09-17-2008, 06:20 PM
Dammit Paymah, you're not making this easy for me.

I adopted him too!:tsk: Why couldn't he have been more like Trufant!

Superchop 7
09-17-2008, 08:17 PM
I think Paymah got cok blocked that night.

(Best shot at merging threads)

Probably felt the need to handle his business on the side of the road.

Then....fell asleep.

It happens.

BroncoNut
09-19-2008, 08:33 AM

I appreciate that. You are a wise man, however it will take a while to decipher this.

O.K. makes sense now.

OMorange&blue
09-19-2008, 09:35 AM

I like loose girls. But not looses ones. They are gross.

haroldthebarrel
09-19-2008, 01:01 PM
I like loose girls. But not looses ones. They are gross.

I don't get it.

frauschieze
09-19-2008, 04:26 PM
I don't get it.

I think he was just poking fun at you using the word loose instead of lose. Or something. I don't get it either.

BroncoNut
09-20-2008, 09:59 AM
Yeah, I didn't get it either.

OMorange&blue
09-21-2008, 07:53 PM
I lose.