PDA

View Full Version : Apology to chargers fans

cowboyzownall23
09-16-2008, 09:48 PM
Dear dolts fans, i am apologizing about earlier comments. They obviously didnt emphasize how enormously pathetic u r. I mean seriously, wat do you guys do when u wake up. Hey the broncos just kicked our @$$es lets all pretend that the refs are on denvers side and go drink til we hurl!! Oh wait i hav a better idea,!! lets go on the broncos website and try to rag on all their fans and make ourselves look like idiots!! that sounds fun. I dont no about u but i hav beter things to do with my life. Seriously, guys, go finish hi skool or something.

Sincerely,
Anonymous

MOtorboat
09-16-2008, 09:54 PM
As a Broncos fan, please refrain from starting any more threads, or using the English language.

TIA.
(Thanks in advance.)

Hoshdude7
09-17-2008, 02:54 PM
i like how he spelled "high school"

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 02:56 PM
Dear dolts fans, i am apologizing about earlier comments. They obviously didnt emphasize how enormously pathetic u r. I mean seriously, wat do you guys do when u wake up. Hey the broncos just kicked our @$$es lets all pretend that the refs are on denvers side and go drink til we hurl!! Oh wait i hav a better idea,!! lets go on the broncos website and try to rag on all their fans and make ourselves look like idiots!! that sounds fun. I dont no about u but i hav beter things to do with my life. Seriously, guys, go finish hi skool or something.

:lol:

Day1BroncoFan
09-17-2008, 03:11 PM
No apologies from me. We won fair and square. Sometimes the calls go your way sometimes they don’t, this one went our way.

Charger fans, quit whining.

GEM
09-17-2008, 03:14 PM
No apologies from me. We won fair and square. Sometimes the calls go your way sometimes they don’t, this one went our way.

Charger fans, quit whining.

The sad thing is they act like it was the Broncos that made the call. Bad calls happen, it's how you overcome bad calls that defines you as a team. They didn't so they need to find any excuse in the world to make them feel better. :shrugs:

claymore
09-17-2008, 03:21 PM
The sad thing is they act like it was the Broncos that made the call. Bad calls happen, it's how you overcome bad calls that defines you as a team. They didn't so they need to find any excuse in the world to make them feel better. :shrugs:

It brightens my day or as NUB put it, its a guilty pleasure to go to they're forums, and listen to the end of the world talk. :laugh:

haroldthebarrel
09-17-2008, 03:21 PM
Why the **** should we, denver fans apologize for the game!!!!!

Damn Idiots. If there is one who should apologize it should be the umpires, and guess what they already did.
Idiot Charger dimwits!

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 03:22 PM
It brightens my day or as NUB put it, its a guilty pleasure to go to they're forums, and listen to the end of the world talk. :laugh:

I never thought of doing that. Are they still whining? I better hurry up and get to one of their forums before they stop. that would be interesting

BroncoNut
09-17-2008, 03:23 PM
he apologizing to the Chargers fans that he didn't make it clear how pathetic they really are,

Slick
09-17-2008, 03:24 PM
i like how he spelled "high school"

Really. Tned doesn't charge by the letter.

AlWilsonizKING
09-17-2008, 03:33 PM
I never thought of doing that. Are they still whining? I better hurry up and get to one of their forums before they stop. that would be interesting

Careful I got banned a year or so ago for some innocent smack talk. Ya'll know me, I don't take it too far, yet for some reason or another, they didn't like me coming over and doing a little smack talk.....:rolleyes:

Guess the whiners were complaining to the moderators that a Bronc's fan was on board talking trash about the Sparklers......:laugh:

Nice post BTW GEM!!

PEACE!!!

claymore
09-17-2008, 03:40 PM
Careful I got banned a year or so ago for some innocent smack talk. Ya'll know me, I don't take it too far, yet for some reason or another, they didn't like me coming over and doing a little smack talk.....:rolleyes:

Guess the whiners were complaining to the moderators that a Bronc's fan was on board talking trash about the Sparklers......:laugh:

Nice post BTW GEM!!

PEACE!!!
Yeah it took me all of 3 posts. What a bunch of wuzzies.

Day1BroncoFan
09-17-2008, 03:43 PM
The chargirls sight is not allowing new signups right now. I could not sign up a few minutes ago. I guess that means the whole lot of them are chicken whiners, afraid to hear the truth.

AlWilsonizKING
09-17-2008, 03:43 PM
Yeah it took me all of 3 posts. What a bunch of wuzzies.

Man, at least I got to put a rhyme or two in one of the threads.....I'm gonna have to re-register.

PEACE!!!

BoltsOwnU
09-17-2008, 03:51 PM
Who is asking for an apology from Donkfans? I'm certainly not. But some of you are swinging it a bit far to the extreme, or worse, criticizing Boltfans from reacting when, were the roles reversed, you would all be doing and saying the same or worse.

haroldthebarrel
09-17-2008, 03:57 PM
Who is asking for an apology from Donkfans? I'm certainly not. But some of you are swinging it a bit far to the extreme, or worse, criticizing Boltfans from reacting when, were the roles reversed, you would all be doing and saying the same or worse.

if a bronco fan went up to all the chargers board to blame the chargers for bad umpires, id call him an idiot just like I call the chargers here idiots who wants us fans to apologize for the blown calls.

BeefStew25
09-17-2008, 04:03 PM
if a bronco fan went up to all the chargers board to blame the chargers for bad umpires, id call him an idiot just like I call the chargers here idiots who wants us fans to apologize for the blown calls.

I just think the piper is getting paid. Merry Man's knee is the consitency of mashed potatoes, and Edward James Olmos had to pretend to be pissed about the refs because he generally is just along for the ride. Wade Phillips Light.

GEM
09-17-2008, 04:19 PM

Nice post BTW GEM!!

PEACE!!!

Thank you. Bolttalk has started banning anyone that they know is a Broncos fan, regardless if you are straight talking or smack talking. They say it's a server glitch. :laugh:

Denver Native (Carol)
09-17-2008, 04:23 PM
Thank you. Bolttalk has started banning anyone that they know is a Broncos fan, regardless if you are straight talking or smack talking. They say it's a server glitch. :laugh:

And, it's such a sophisticated server glitch, that it knows the difference between Bolt fans, and Broncos fans :rofl::rofl::rofl:

GEM
09-17-2008, 04:28 PM
And, it's such a sophisticated server glitch, that it knows the difference between Bolt fans, and Broncos fans :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Exactly....:laugh:

MOtorboat
09-17-2008, 04:43 PM

Exactly....:laugh:

Oh, I just got hit with trolling. Even though were the ones cussing me out...classic...

MOtorboat
09-17-2008, 04:56 PM
One of the mods said they wanted to drop a house on me. I liked that one too.

GEM
09-17-2008, 04:59 PM
Oh, I just got hit with trolling. Even though were the ones cussing me out...classic...

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/nicole0702/boltboard.jpg
Posted yesterday and today....

You have been banned for the following reason:
Trolling

Date the ban will be lifted: 12-16-2008, 07:00 PM

GEM
09-17-2008, 05:01 PM
One of the mods said they wanted to drop a house on me. I liked that one too.

Good lord the mods over there are pathetic. Could you ever in your life imagine Carol saying that to anybody? :laugh:

Sissy mary la la's.

GEM
09-17-2008, 05:03 PM
Ohhh forgot to mention, as soon as they ban you, they all sit in a circle and say how bad they whooped your ass.
:laugh:

haroldthebarrel
09-17-2008, 05:06 PM
Ohhh forgot to mention, as soon as they ban you, they all sit in a circle and say how bad they whooped your ass.

why do you even bother talking on other boards? The only way to get some points across is to hide your colors. If you dont, a few will engage in good discussion but the majority would turn it into a pissing match by virtue of you being a fan of another team.

Day1BroncoFan
09-17-2008, 05:07 PM
The sad fact that they are banning Broncos fans from their site for no reason is another whine in itself. Pretty sad, they are all a bunch of crybabies, you know the kids in the neighbor hood that take their toys home when they can't beat you and won't let you play with them anymore.

Sissyfied sissies, the whole lot of 'em.

BroncoJoe
09-17-2008, 05:09 PM
Are you guys talking about bolttalk.com?

GEM
09-17-2008, 05:10 PM
why do you even bother talking on other boards? The only way to get some points across is to hide your colors. If you dont, a few will engage in good discussion but the majority would turn it into a pissing match by virtue of you being a fan of another team.

I haven't gone over there since last game, last year....at which time I was banned as well. :laugh: I get a kick out of it. Anything that gets me a giggle, definately worth it. :D

GEM
09-17-2008, 05:11 PM

I just realized the one I'm talking about is http://www.forums.chargers.com

MOtorboat
09-17-2008, 05:39 PM

I am.

frauschieze
09-17-2008, 05:40 PM
They haven't banned me yet. :D

MOtorboat
09-17-2008, 05:41 PM
They haven't banned me yet. :D

Here's the other funny part...I didn't get banned until last night...

frauschieze
09-17-2008, 05:46 PM
Here's the other funny part...I didn't get banned until last night...

Did you go back? Or did they just decide to ban you at random?

Simple Jaded
09-17-2008, 05:49 PM
Is that how to spell "Anonymous"? The rest of the post is so screwed up, I can't tell...:confused:...

MOtorboat
09-17-2008, 05:49 PM
Did you go back? Or did they just decide to ban you at random?

No, I didn't go back...I did go back anonymously to see what they said later that night...they forgot about it really...and then I got an e-mail yesterday evening saying I was banned for trolling...

Simple Jaded
09-17-2008, 05:55 PM

That's not completely true, you know that BOU, had Denver lost in any fashion some Broncos fans would be too busy crucifying the Head Coach, The QB or the entire defense......or all of the above......

frauschieze
09-17-2008, 06:03 PM
No, I didn't go back...I did go back anonymously to see what they said later that night...they forgot about it really...and then I got an e-mail yesterday evening saying I was banned for trolling...

I can't even get banned when I troll. :tsk:

Denver Native (Carol)
09-17-2008, 06:18 PM
Good lord the mods over there are pathetic. Could you ever in your life imagine Carol saying that to anybody? :laugh:

Sissy mary la la's.

Maybe a cotton ball :laugh: Seriously, that is definitely immature :tsk:

broncosfanscott
09-17-2008, 06:50 PM
I haven't gone over there since last game, last year....at which time I was banned as well. :laugh: I get a kick out of it. Anything that gets me a giggle, definately worth it. :D

That's a charger message board for ya. I swear they must all be like under 10 yrs old to be acting like that.

frauschieze
09-17-2008, 07:34 PM
That's a charger message board for ya. I swear they must all be like under 10 yrs old to be acting like that.

Nah, my eight year old is more respectful than those guys.

BigDaddyBronco
09-17-2008, 07:54 PM
Nah, my eight year old is more respectful than those guys.

You have to give them a little break, you see they are still learning how to be fans. :D

frauschieze
09-17-2008, 08:15 PM
You have to give them a little break, you see they are still learning how to be fans. :D

GP. Stupid bandwagon. :tsk:

MOtorboat
09-17-2008, 08:20 PM
Charger fans might be the worst in the league (as a whole)...on the bandwagon when they're good...wouldn't even know the starting quarterback when they're bad. There are a few, and those who are good fans, you are not a part of this argument, but there's so little fandom in Southern Cal...just weak.

It shows when you can't even log into a Bolts website without getting cussed out. That's weak shit...and it tells me how self-conscious they are.

BroncoNut
09-19-2008, 08:44 AM

I can't even get banned when I troll. :tsk:

I can't either Frau. I have logged on so many times expecting some disciplinary aciton from the day before from some inappropriate post I made outside of the lounge, but I never get it. Hey, not complaining, just a little surprised.

MOtorboat
09-19-2008, 09:01 AM
I can't either Frau. I have logged on so many times expecting some disciplinary aciton from the day before from some inappropriate post I made outside of the lounge, but I never get it. Hey, not complaining, just a little surprised.

On the Chargers board...not this board...

:tsk:

BroncoNut
09-19-2008, 09:07 AM
On the Chargers board...not this board...

:tsk:

oh, sorry

frauschieze
09-19-2008, 09:44 AM

I can put in a word with Tned if you'd like.

NorthernLights
09-19-2008, 03:59 PM
Charger fans might be the worst in the league (as a whole)...on the bandwagon when they're good...wouldn't even know the starting quarterback when they're bad. There are a few, and those who are good fans, you are not a part of this argument, but there's so little fandom in Southern Cal...just weak.

It shows when you can't even log into a Bolts website without getting cussed out. That's weak shit...and it tells me how self-conscious they are.

Give us a break. We've had so many starting QB's over the years, it's hard to keep them all straight.