PDA

View Full Version : Dove Valley Question

Fan in Exile
09-16-2008, 06:46 PM
I just got into Denver today, and I was wondering if it's possible to tour Dove Valley. Does anyone know?

While you're at it any good Bronco's places to visit with my Grandparents?

Denver Native (Carol)
09-16-2008, 09:27 PM
There is a gift shop at Dove Valley, BUT nothing like the one at Invesco. Not sure if you can tour Dove Valley, since the players are there practicing. If you go to Invesco, and park in the South Parking Lot, you will see the different figures outside of the stadium, and there is a GREAT gift shop there - at one time, they had an area there devoted to John Elway - not sure if it is still there, but I would think so.

pnbronco
09-16-2008, 11:10 PM
I'm not sure if you can tour. But I think the trophies are in their lobby. The lady at the front desk is really, really nice so if you go their she could tell you. Carol's right about the store at Invesco being much, much bigger, but the sales tax is cheaper at Dove. Enjoy you stay in Denver.

Fan in Exile
09-17-2008, 09:42 AM
Thanks for the replies, I think it's worth going out there just to see the trophies. So if I get to see anything else that's just a bonus.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-17-2008, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the replies, I think it's worth going out there just to see the trophies. So if I get to see anything else that's just a bonus.

Depending on what time the Broncos practice, you might see players coming or leaving. But you really do need to go to the stadium and look around also. ENJOY