BroncoJoe
01-14-2011, 08:31 PM
Pretty much most of today's bands.

Dzone
01-14-2011, 08:35 PM
sugar snap peas

Devilspawn
01-14-2011, 08:36 PM
Alter Bridge with that lead singer from Creed. Oh wait that was Creed.

atwater27
01-14-2011, 08:49 PM
Pearl jam- super overrated frat boy band of the 90's

Green Day- whiny nasal voiced snot nosed punk bitches

Oasis- simply gay any way you cut it

John Mayer- If you are male, and bought any of his albums, you revoked your man card at the register.

Adam Lambert- puke.

Limp bizkit- passive aggressive c-rap rock wankers.

Bush- lyrics so lame and random they were contrived.

Insane Clown Pussies- If you are a fan of them and you haven't gotten your ass kicked more than twice, it is a travesty.

Skinny
01-14-2011, 08:50 PM
Bullet for my Valentine.

Makes me wanna put a bullet in my head.

Northman
01-14-2011, 08:58 PM
System of a Down
Fall Out Boy
Metallica (non 80's)
Evanescence
Queens of the Stone Age
Linkin Park
Rascal Flats
Three Days Grace
My Chemical Romance
Bullet for my Valentine
Avenged Sevenfold
Thirty Seconds to Mars
Hinder

I could go all day on this. lol

atwater27
01-14-2011, 08:58 PM
My Chemical Romance- just slit your wrists and save a few bucks, emo nation.

frauschieze
01-14-2011, 09:05 PM
Nickelback

/thread

Dr Velcro
01-14-2011, 09:29 PM
Nickelback...hands down.

Hate hate hate...

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:X5YS83BWEyQvFM:http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8128/nickelbackqv3.jpg&t=1

http://files.sharenator.com/funny_graphs_nickleback_Nickelback_suck-s500x280-81998-580.gif

http://pleasedontbethatguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/nickelback.jpeg

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs468.snc4/50356_14031246713_1915_n.jpg

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lervsc9UJ71qbyuxoo1_500.jpg

Dzone
01-14-2011, 09:44 PM
LOL..now thats some funny Nickelback stuff there..hahaha

Dzone
01-14-2011, 09:48 PM
this thread is making me realize I have been listening to far too much sports talk radio and not enough music:eek:

chazoe60
01-14-2011, 10:52 PM
Pretty much anything on the radio.

And all Rap music, ever, except 99 problems by Jay-Z. For some unknown reason I love that song.

BeefStew25
01-15-2011, 12:05 AM
Jefferson Starship.

shank
01-15-2011, 12:22 AM
95% of the stuff in the "what are you listening to" thread that isn't posted by me. (or aberdein before he hit puberty and forgot about us).

weazel
01-15-2011, 12:54 AM
so you're telling me they still produce music?

SR
01-15-2011, 10:35 AM
Horrible bands? Pretty much any "rock" band that's around right now...Hinder, Godsmack, Nickelback, Puddle of Mudd, etc. They're all effing terrible.

atwater27
01-15-2011, 01:08 PM
How could I forget Kanye West? Like listening to a 2 year old with a casio keyboard.

atwater27
01-15-2011, 01:10 PM
And that crackwhore Kei$ha. I never thought people would pay money for a "how to" CD on becoming a trailer slut.

Thnikkaman
01-15-2011, 01:55 PM
Pretty much anything on the radio.

And all Rap music, ever, except 99 problems by Jay-Z. For some unknown reason I love that song.

You fail.

chazoe60
01-15-2011, 02:48 PM
You fail.

Thanks

BroncoNut
01-15-2011, 03:20 PM
this is an interesting thread. I will give this some thought. However, I don't think I care for Maroon 5 at all.

gnomeflinger
01-15-2011, 08:10 PM
There's already a "bands you hate" thread. This needs to be more technical.

Ke$ha is a trailer whore wannabe
Nickelback isn't horrible, but they are a cookie-cutter band
Dave Matthews Band is boring
Black Eyed Peas is all noise, no substance

oh and the Zac Brown Band singing the anthem makes me want to go apply to be a Canadian.

Northman
01-15-2011, 08:18 PM
Dave Matthews is awesome. Thats blasphemy.

gnomeflinger
01-15-2011, 08:48 PM
Dave Matthews is awesome. Thats blasphemy.

Why are they awesome? To be fair, I have heard their live concerts are great.

gnomeflinger
01-15-2011, 08:51 PM
this is an interesting thread. I will give this some thought. However, I don't think I care for Maroon 5 at all.

Their newer stuff isn't as good as the older stuff. At best, they're so-so.

On second thought, Maroon 5 does suck. I do like their "Superman" song. But that's it.

gnomeflinger
01-15-2011, 08:53 PM
I'll start:

Taking Back Sunday

I wish I could hi5 this a few more times. A few years ago, someone suggested that I'd like this. I wanted to throw things at them for wasting my time and hurting my ears.

Northman
01-15-2011, 09:02 PM
Why are they awesome? To be fair, I have heard their live concerts are great.

They are fantastic live, but i love them on record too. Just one of those bands that i dig outside of the metal round. Got a little bit of funk, folk, etc. Good stuff. Great melodies. :D

UrbanBounca
01-15-2011, 09:36 PM

What? Alter Bridge has the original Creed members, with the exception of lead vocals. Scott Stapp, Creed's original lead vocalist, has never been in Alter Bridge.

On a side note, they're far from horrible.

I can't stand most radio music nowadays. In fact, I typically turn the radio off because I get tired of hearing music from the likes of "Drake."
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

atwater27
01-15-2011, 11:15 PM
They are fantastic live, but i love them on record too. Just one of those bands that i dig outside of the metal round. Got a little bit of funk, folk, etc. Good stuff. Great melodies. :D

I saw them live in 96 on the east coast. That's when they were good. I haven't liked any of their albums since Crash. Sold the **** out.

Thnikkaman
01-15-2011, 11:52 PM
Black Eyed Peas - They sold the **** out when Fergie joined
Modest Mouse - Got a few good songs but its hipster crap
Sean Combs - Someone should have shot this mother****** instead of Biggie and 2Pac

BeefStew25
01-16-2011, 01:05 AM
Black Eyed Peas - They sold the **** out when Fergie joined
Modest Mouse - Got a few good songs but its hipster crap
Sean Combs - Someone should have shot this mother****** instead of Biggie and 2Pac

Anything mainstream sucks. Drive a Yugo.

gnomeflinger
01-16-2011, 01:19 AM
Is it only good when it's not mainstream anymore?

BeefStew25
01-16-2011, 01:20 AM
Is it only good when it's not mainstream anymore?

Well, Led Zepplen sucks. They sold too many records.

frauschieze
01-16-2011, 03:05 AM
What? Alter Bridge has the original Creed members, with the exception of lead vocals. Scott Stapp, Creed's original lead vocalist, has never been in Alter Bridge.

On a side note, they're far from horrible.

I can't stand most radio music nowadays. In fact, I typically turn the radio off because I get tired of hearing music from the likes of "Drake."

Do we have a smiley for the "over your head" motion?

BroncoNut
01-16-2011, 08:38 AM
Len

MasterShake
01-16-2011, 08:44 AM
Pretty much any band YOU like is a horrible band.

I stopped listening to mainstream music YEARS ago. My favorite new band is a pair of twins from China who play three hour long songs on flutes made from the femurs of their dead ancestors.

Seriously though, Nickelback sucks.

Slick
01-16-2011, 08:53 AM
Primus sucks.

BigDaddyBronco
01-16-2011, 09:48 AM
Primus sucks.

"Hello we're Primus, and we suck."

Devilspawn
01-16-2011, 09:53 AM
I don't like Katy Perry's voice. Actually I can't stand it. It's torture.

SR
01-16-2011, 11:54 AM
Primus sucks.

Eh. I'll argue that...."My Name Is Mud" is one of the best examples of "How to play a bass guitar like a G" ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=953PkxFNiko&ob=av3el

SR
01-16-2011, 11:56 AM

I like her voice. And she could have my babies.

Add Seether to my list of bands that suck. Oh, Chevelle and Breaking Benjamin too. All their shit sounds the same.

UrbanBounca
01-16-2011, 01:11 PM

I like her voice, because it makes me think of her.

frauschieze
01-16-2011, 01:40 PM
Eh. I'll argue that...."My Name Is Mud" is one of the best examples of "How to play a bass guitar like a G" ever.

:doh:

shank
01-16-2011, 02:52 PM
Primus sucks.

that's what makes them good.

Slick
01-16-2011, 03:23 PM

Obviously you're not a golfer.

Northman
01-16-2011, 04:35 PM

Indeed. She is terrible.

gnomeflinger
01-16-2011, 04:52 PM
Taylor Swift
Miley Cyrus

Thnikkaman
01-16-2011, 05:22 PM
Anything mainstream sucks. Drive a Yugo.

http://www.boncherry.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/music_snob_venn_diagram.jpg

SR
01-16-2011, 05:54 PM
:doh:

If you don't like Big Red then **** you.

SR
01-16-2011, 05:55 PM
Taylor Swift
Miley Cyrus

Taylor Swift is awesome. Her voice is amazing. And soothing.

Thnikkaman
01-16-2011, 06:13 PM
Vanilla Ice
MC Hammer
Milli Vanilli

Broncolingus
01-16-2011, 06:17 PM
Anyone for a little 'MANOWAR?'

http://www.c95.com/files/u2/2113.jpg

Slick
01-16-2011, 06:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfHCG6t9Gs0

3:45 mark Shawskank and Seeingred.

EMB6903
01-16-2011, 06:24 PM
Kottonmouth Kings- Its amazing how a couple of people with no talent what so ever can make it big like KMK by singing about marijuana in every track.

ICP- For all the white trash "thugs" out there...

Aesop Rock- not in a group or band but his music definately blows. Nerd rap is well... extremely gay!

SR
01-16-2011, 06:40 PM
Kottonmouth Kings- Its amazing how a couple of people with no talent what so ever can make it big like KMK by singing about marijuana in every track.

ICP- For all the white trash "thugs" out there...

Aesop Rock- not in a group or band but his music definately blows. Nerd rap is well... extremely gay!

Absolutely. Add Cypress Hill and the Beastie Boys to that list as well.

Thnikkaman
01-16-2011, 06:51 PM

Absolutely. Add Cypress Hill and the Beastie Boys to that list as well.

Bzzzt. Wrong on all 3 accounts.

I can understand if you don't like underground hip-hop or nerd rap, but Aesop Rock is the Shit. But then again, you probably think that "Life's a bitch cuz' she won't let you get that *****"

The Beasties were pioneers of Rap and awesome punk rockers. They have great musical talent as well as creative rhymes. Fine, you don't have to like them, but they are talented.

And what do you have against Cypress Hill?

Northman
01-16-2011, 06:52 PM
Awe man, i love Cypress Hill and Beasties. lol

shank
01-16-2011, 06:54 PM
i love beastie boys

EMB6903
01-16-2011, 07:01 PM

I can understand if you don't like underground hip-hop or nerd rap, but Aesop Rock is the Shit. But then again, you probably think that "Life's a bitch cuz' she won't let you get that *****"

The Beasties were pioneers of Rap and awesome punk rockers. They have great musical talent as well as creative rhymes. Fine, you don't have to like them, but they are talented.

I listen to REAL Underground Hip hop.

Vinnie Paz, Immortal Technique, Northstar, The Roots, Onyx, Sticky Fingaz, Jedi Mind Tricks, Inspectah Deck, GZA, Raekwon etc.

Not some wanna be Nerd in Aesop Rock who has no flow, spits nonsense, and makes no sense half the time.. I respect a little Def Jux, Mr Lif, atmosphere, and eyedea, but Aesop? hes dope with the marker but no talent what so ever as a MC..

As for Cypress Hill.. I assume youre talking about the other poster because I have no hate towards them what so ever.. I have Temples of Doom in my car as we speak.

Thnikkaman
01-16-2011, 07:07 PM

Vinnie Paz, Immortal Technique, Northstar, The Roots, Onyx, Sticky Fingaz, Jedi Mind Tricks, Inspectah Deck, GZA, Raekwon etc.

Not some wanna be Nerd in Aesop Rock who has no flow, spits nonsense, and makes no sense half the time.. I respect a little Def Jux, Mr Lif, atmosphere, and eyedea, but Aesop? hes dope with the marker but no talent what so ever as a MC..

As for Cypress Hill.. I assume youre talking about the other poster because I have no hate towards them what so ever.. I have Temples of Doom in my car as we speak.

Aesop is a little messed up in the head, but the cat has skills on the mic. And I love real underground hip-hop. Blu, Roots (even though I wouldn't call them underground anymore), Tanya Morgan, Thee Tom Hardy, Little Brother, One Be Lo, Freestyle Fellowship, Heiroglyphics, etc...

EMB6903
01-16-2011, 07:11 PM
Aesop is a little messed up in the head, but the cat has skills on the mic. And I love real underground hip-hop. Blu, Roots (even though I wouldn't call them underground anymore), Tanya Morgan, Thee Tom Hardy, Little Brother, One Be Lo, Freestyle Fellowship, Heiroglyphics, etc...

Roots Crew always been underground.

I completely forgot about Heiroglyphics, that full circle album back in the day was solid.

Thnikkaman
01-16-2011, 07:15 PM

I completely forgot about Heiroglyphics, that full circle album back in the day was solid.

The Roots are most definitely Real Hip hop, but they are the house band on a late night show, and are the choice group for any artist that wants to do something live. Hell, they've been on Yo Gabba Gabba. I don't hate 'em for any of that. They give cats that are in the underground a hand up to get some more exposure.

I think Questlove is the celebrety I would most like to meet.

SR
01-16-2011, 07:20 PM

Cypress Hill is no better than KMK or ICP. All their shit is about weed. Some of their songs are catchy, but IN MY OPINION, they're terrible, just like 90% of every other rap group ever.

SR
01-16-2011, 07:21 PM

Onyx and the rest of the members you named from the Wu-Tang Clan are not underground.

EMB6903
01-16-2011, 07:22 PM
Onyx and the rest of the members you named from the Wu-Tang Clan are not underground.

Onyx is most def underground.

As is every WU member not named Method Man.

SR
01-16-2011, 07:23 PM

Make up your mind dude...type like you're ignorant or type like you're educated, but whatever you do, pick one.

SR
01-16-2011, 07:24 PM
Onyx is most def underground.

As is every WU member not named Method Man.

Dude...the song "Slam" used to be on the radio all the damn time when I was a kid.

Everyone in Wu-Tang used to be in Wu-Tang, which was HUGE. People know who RZA, GZA, Ghost Face, ODB, etc are. Not underground.

Northman
01-16-2011, 07:25 PM
Dude...the song "Slam" used to be on the radio all the damn time when I was a kid.

Everyone in Wu-Tang used to be in Wu-Tang, which was HUGE. People know who RZA, GZA, Ghost Face, ODB, etc are. Not underground.

Very true.

I used to have the re-mix of that Onyx song with the metal band Biohazard.

EMB6903
01-16-2011, 07:27 PM

Im not sure you understand the definition of "underground"

Aesop Rock has had air on MTV, as has ICP, and KMK, The Roots, Kool Keith, Kool G, Del, MF Doom

One or two mainstream hits and your commercial?

Name me one song GZA, RZA, Ghost, Raekwon, deck, have done solo thats gone commercial?

Sure ODB sold out...when he signed with Rocafella...

But to say ONYX and all of WU isnt underground is as dumb as it gets..I doubt you could name half the members in Wu without google.

"DUDE I HEARD THAT ONE SONG SLAM ON THE RADIO ALL THE TIME"

LMAO!

Thnikkaman
01-16-2011, 07:32 PM
Cypress Hill is no better than KMK or ICP. All their shit is about weed. Some of their songs are catchy, but IN MY OPINION, they're terrible, just like 90% of every other rap group ever.

KMK and ICP just suck. You're license to say any group is horrible is revoked for comparing Cypress Hill with either of those groups. Cypress hill is gangster rap. Yes they have done some Pot songs, but to say all of their songs are about smoking weed is just ignorant.

I could sit here and say the same thing abut 90% of Metal, but I realize that I just don't get that type of music. The artists that play it are highly skilled, and I will say their music sucks (which is purely my opinion), but to say they are Horrible because I don't like Metal is akin to a vegetarian saying that pulled pork isn't tender.

Northman
01-16-2011, 07:35 PM
For the record i enjoy me some ICP songs. Those guys are hilarious.

EMB6903
01-16-2011, 07:46 PM

Dude hears hits from the bong, and I want to get high and "all their shit is about weed"

Ignorance at its finest.

frauschieze
01-16-2011, 07:58 PM
If you don't like Big Red then **** you.

:tsk:

Primus sucks.

And I love them.

Dreadnought
01-16-2011, 10:22 PM
:tsk:

Primus sucks.

And I love them.

"Roll out the cannon boys, steal us some wine
Puff Tijuana Smalls, shake hands with beef"

Brilliant.

As for bands that suck, forgive me for going back a few decades. Its my age and all

Journey - nauseating

J. Geils Band - heinous

Kansas - pretentious prog wannabe crap that is almost a parody of prog to an actual old school prog fan. Kansas is to prog what ICP is to rap.

Marilyn Manson - a human freak show disguising an utter lack of talent behind a facade calculated to freak out parents, even more than the utterly mediocre Ozzie did. PS, post Black Sabbath Ozzie blows

Lately though I confess I'm listening to hipster crap, and enjoying it. My wife can tolerate it so its a happy medium. Go Matt & Kim! :lol:

Dreadnought
01-16-2011, 10:23 PM
PSS. Dave Mathews band is boring. Really boring. Sorry, NTL, they just are

sneakers
01-16-2011, 10:50 PM

If you search "the worst band ever" in google....it pulls up Creed. :laugh:

Thnikkaman
01-16-2011, 10:52 PM
If you search "the worst band ever" in google....it pulls up Creed. :laugh:

If you search Worst band in the world" in youtube, you get a band called 10cc which was quite good.

Dreadnought
01-16-2011, 11:07 PM
Anyone for a little 'MANOWAR?'

http://www.c95.com/files/u2/2113.jpg

Isn't one of those guys Broncowarrior?

As an old guy, I'd never listened to Ke$ha - so I asked wife, who is far more plugged into pop culture than me. She treated me to a few videos.

OMG. That was Laugh out loud funny bad. That chick is flat out horrible. Even the skank act isn't all that interesting, and its been done better. Plus the music defines sub-mediocrity.

BeefStew25
01-16-2011, 11:08 PM
I love some auto tune.

Thnikkaman
01-16-2011, 11:23 PM
I love some auto tune.

Beef, the next time we are in the same area code together, we should go cruzin' and play some Zap and Roger.

BeefStew25
01-16-2011, 11:28 PM
Beef, the next time we are in the same area code together, we should go cruzin' and play some Zap and Roger.

I had that up on Pandora the other night. It is actually pretty bad, but very cutting edge at the time.

Dreadnought
01-16-2011, 11:44 PM
Buff, I would be remiss in not mentioning Bruce Springsteen's utterly overrated E Street band. We may not share politics, but that one we agree on.

BeefStew25
01-16-2011, 11:50 PM
Buff, I would be remiss in not mentioning Bruce Springsteen's utterly overrated E Street band. We may not share politics, but that one we agree on.

They have their own satty radio channel. I seriously would listen to Tranny Radio before Bruce.

Thnikkaman
01-16-2011, 11:57 PM
I'm going to go ahead and throw Aerosmith post 1990 on this list. They did some great music in the 70s and 80s, but just became horrible as they continued to milk that cow.

shank
01-17-2011, 12:03 AM
aerosmith is terrible. so is metallica. and ac/dc.

Day1BroncoFan
01-17-2011, 12:38 AM
1910 Fruitgum Company

/thread

gnomeflinger
01-17-2011, 02:40 AM

Guess you never had love in an elevator.

gnomeflinger
01-17-2011, 02:47 AM
Jack Black/Tenacious D

SR
01-17-2011, 11:50 AM
Im not sure you understand the definition of "underground"

Aesop Rock has had air on MTV, as has ICP, and KMK, The Roots, Kool Keith, Kool G, Del, MF Doom

One or two mainstream hits and your commercial?

Name me one song GZA, RZA, Ghost, Raekwon, deck, have done solo thats gone commercial?

Sure ODB sold out...when he signed with Rocafella...

But to say ONYX and all of WU isnt underground is as dumb as it gets..I doubt you could name half the members in Wu without google.

"DUDE I HEARD THAT ONE SONG SLAM ON THE RADIO ALL THE TIME"

LMAO!

I'm pretty sure I just named half of Wu-Tang.

I've been listening to rap since I was 10 years old bro. Don't act like you know me or know what I listen to.

Just because I'm white and listen to metal doesn't mean I don't know my shit when it comes to rap, especially rap from the early-late 90s. I'm a jack of all trades, pal.

SR
01-17-2011, 11:52 AM
KMK and ICP just suck. You're license to say any group is horrible is revoked for comparing Cypress Hill with either of those groups. Cypress hill is gangster rap. Yes they have done some Pot songs, but to say all of their songs are about smoking weed is just ignorant.

I could sit here and say the same thing abut 90% of Metal, but I realize that I just don't get that type of music. The artists that play it are highly skilled, and I will say their music sucks (which is purely my opinion), but to say they are Horrible because I don't like Metal is akin to a vegetarian saying that pulled pork isn't tender.

Mmmmm...pulled pork.

Have you ever made pulled pork? When I lived in TX, we used to go shoot pigs out on my buddy's family's land out near Snyder and Colorado City (an hour west of Abilene on I-20). We'd take the pigs home, cut 'em up, and smoke them. I used to take the shoulders, smoke them for a few hours, then make pulled pork with homemade BBQ sauce. So good.

SR
01-17-2011, 11:54 AM
Dude hears hits from the bong, and I want to get high and "all their shit is about weed"

Ignorance at its finest.

Assuming you think you know my knowledge is ignorant. You think I just turn the radio on and whatever I hear I assume is what all of their stuff is about. I've got Cypress Hill cassette tapes, bro.

SR
01-17-2011, 11:56 AM
Marilyn Manson - a human freak show disguising an utter lack of talent behind a facade calculated to freak out parents, even more than the utterly mediocre Ozzie did

I'll disagree with that, having read his autobiography and seen him live. His bass player, Twiggy Ramirez, is one of the best. Manson is actually very educated. He's a freak, I'll give you that, but his band is uber talented.

weazel
01-17-2011, 02:12 PM
these douchebags...
http://100percentofnothing.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/linkin_park1.jpg

atwater27
01-17-2011, 02:37 PM
All that dude in the middle needs is some bolts in his neck and he'd be frankenstein.

Devilspawn
01-17-2011, 02:39 PM
All that dude in the middle needs is some bolts in his neck and he'd be frankenstein.
lmfao :lol:

atwater27
01-17-2011, 02:40 PM
Assuming you think you know my knowledge is ignorant. You think I just turn the radio on and whatever I hear I assume is what all of their stuff is about. I've got Cypress Hill cassette tapes, bro.

I used to listen to Cypress hill too. When I was a POTHEAD. You are denying reality if you don't think the #1 message and lifestyle of that band is mary jane. As if they have only one song about weed. :tsk::rolleyes:

I dig their beats and mixing, but can't stand their political message, dope mongering and retarded nasal voice anymore.

shank
01-17-2011, 02:44 PM
i actually really don't like jay-z.

underrated29
01-17-2011, 02:57 PM
System of a Down
Fall Out Boy
Metallica (non 80's)
Evanescence
Queens of the Stone Age
Linkin Park
Rascal Flats
Three Days Grace
My Chemical Romance
Bullet for my Valentine
Avenged Sevenfold
Thirty Seconds to Mars
Hinder

I could go all day on this. lol

For the most part you are correct.

Avenged Sevenfold, thirty seconds and linkin park are all good bands that I do like. The rest you nailed. System isnt bad either.

Aerosmith is one of my all time fav bands.

Here is a band that sucks-

Good charlotte

Most rappers that have the name 'lil in it also suck.

Northman
01-17-2011, 03:16 PM
I'm going to go ahead and throw Aerosmith post 1990 on this list. They did some great music in the 70s and 80s, but just became horrible as they continued to milk that cow.

Indeed, that cow should of been shot a long time ago.

Northman
01-17-2011, 03:20 PM
Oh yea, Add these to the list of complete suckage

Papa Roach
Kid Rock

SR
01-17-2011, 03:34 PM
I used to listen to Cypress hill too. When I was a POTHEAD. You are denying reality if you don't think the #1 message and lifestyle of that band is mary jane. As if they have only one song about weed. :tsk::rolleyes:

I dig their beats and mixing, but can't stand their political message, dope mongering and retarded nasal voice anymore.

Speaking of political messages, you can add any System of a Down album/song beyond their first album. Another addition to the crappy bands list is Rascal Flatts. And Cross Canadian Ragweed in addition to anyone who calls them CCR. There is only one CCR and it's Credence Clearwater Revival. Actually, most country music is pretty awful.

SR
01-17-2011, 03:35 PM
i actually really don't like jay-z.

I'm not a fan of his music, but I respect him from a businessman point of view. He's well educated, extremely intelligent, and has made millions upon millions of dollars selling ignorance to ignorant people.

SR
01-17-2011, 03:37 PM
For the most part you are correct.

Avenged Sevenfold

I like A7X's first two albums. Beyond that, the lyrics are terrible and the singer sounds like a whiney bitch. Their song "Radiant Eclipse" is a prime example of what they used to be before they sold out to make a buck. Even now, their band is talented and they make okay music, but I don't like 'em anymore.

SR
01-17-2011, 03:39 PM
Oh yea, Add these to the list of complete suckage

Papa Roach
Kid Rock

Kid Rock's music is pretty bad, but there aren't many nicer people. I met him in Dec '07 in the desert. He does a lot with the USO.

Northman
All i know is i gave Avenged last album a rating of 0 out of 10 and thats never happened since ive started doing album ratings. That album was just plain HORRIBLE in every sense of the word.

SR
Indeed, that cow should of been shot a long time ago.

They started to suck when they quit doing drugs.

Northman
01-17-2011, 03:40 PM
Kid Rock's music is pretty bad, but there aren't many nicer people. I met him in Dec '07 in the desert. He does a lot with the USO.

Never met him but i did like him in Joe Dirt. He had a great role in that film.

SR
01-17-2011, 03:40 PM
All i know is i gave Avenged last album a rating of 0 out of 10 and thats never happened since ive started doing album ratings. That album was just plain HORRIBLE in every sense of the word.

All I've heard is the song they play on the XM Channel Liquid Metal once in a while. I'm not a fan, but like I said, their first two albums are damn good.

SR
01-17-2011, 03:41 PM
Never met him but i did like him in Joe Dirt. He had a great role in that film.

Yeah he did.

"Def Leopard SUCKS!"

If you didn't know, Kid Rock and Jesse James are really good friends. They did a show on HD Theater a few years back called "Jesse James Rides Again"...Jesse built him a chopper and they rode all through Baja Mexico together on their bikes. Good show.

atwater27
01-17-2011, 03:46 PM
\
"Def Leopard SUCKS!"

\.

BLASPEMY!! OK, everything after Hysteria sucks.

Northman
01-17-2011, 03:49 PM
Yeah he did.

"Def Leopard SUCKS!"

If you didn't know, Kid Rock and Jesse James are really good friends. They did a show on HD Theater a few years back called "Jesse James Rides Again"...Jesse built him a chopper and they rode all through Baja Mexico together on their bikes. Good show.

"Why dont you go and get a whammy burger and some french cries!"

Classic movie. :lol:

Northman
01-17-2011, 03:51 PM
BLASPEMY!! OK, everything after Hysteria sucks.

Despite a song here or there it is amazing how much that band dropped off after Hysteria. To this day its crazy how that album still remained in the top 10 for like a 3 or 4 year stretch. That album and Pyromania are complete gold.

underrated29
01-17-2011, 03:51 PM
Of the the few reasons why I really like Rock the person. I do not like his music much at all.

But he supports the troops balls to bones and does a lot of work to keep them up. Concerts, meeting them like SR said, and stuff. Thats cool.

He also seems to actually want to do good with his money. Not just buy lambos and stuff.

He bought a brewery in detroit or somewhere to try and revive the economy there a little bit. He is pumping a bunch of money into it to help out those there without jobs and such.

If I drank beer, I would buy a case everynow and then to support the cause. Just like sublime used to. Did you ever drink the sublime. It was a fruity drink, like a mikes hard but some of it went to charity. So I would always buy a case if I saw it at a Liquor store.

Northman
01-17-2011, 03:53 PM
That is true, Rock is a big fan of the military boys and girls and he gets kudo's from me for that. There are a lot of people like that but he really puts himself out there to show it and that says a lot.

gnomeflinger
01-17-2011, 04:37 PM

I had liked AS a few years ago. I downloaded their latest one and it does kinda suck. It's too bad, too. They had potential.

SR
01-17-2011, 07:52 PM
Of the the few reasons why I really like Rock the person. I do not like his music much at all.

But he supports the troops balls to bones and does a lot of work to keep them up. Concerts, meeting them like SR said, and stuff. Thats cool.

He also seems to actually want to do good with his money. Not just buy lambos and stuff.

He bought a brewery in detroit or somewhere to try and revive the economy there a little bit. He is pumping a bunch of money into it to help out those there without jobs and such.

If I drank beer, I would buy a case everynow and then to support the cause. Just like sublime used to. Did you ever drink the sublime. It was a fruity drink, like a mikes hard but some of it went to charity. So I would always buy a case if I saw it at a Liquor store.

He's from Detroit and pumps tons of money back in to the Detroit economy. That town is a shit hole and its going to take a lot more than one dude dumping money in to it to turn it around, but the fact that he's doing something productive with the wads and wads of too much money he has is a plus for me. As far as people go, he's top notch.

gnomeflinger
01-17-2011, 09:07 PM
Dashboard Confessional
Pussycat Dolls
Panic! At the Disco
Kings of Leon

gnomeflinger
01-17-2011, 09:14 PM
Taylor Swift is awesome. Her voice is amazing. And soothing.

She can write a song, but every time I've heard her sing live, it was awful.

atwater27
01-18-2011, 01:44 AM
Lord I almost forgot....
Alanis Morisette.... dog ugly, rotten singing voice. How did she sell so many albums?

SR
01-18-2011, 04:27 PM
She can write a song, but every time I've heard her sing live, it was awful.

I don't ever plan on seeing her live. ;)

chazoe60
01-18-2011, 04:31 PM
Taylor Swift's voice could raise the dead, of course, they'd all be begging to be put down again.

gnomeflinger
01-19-2011, 11:54 AM
Lord I almost forgot....
Alanis Morisette.... dog ugly, rotten singing voice. How did she sell so many albums?

Alanis Morisette is the emo Taylor Swift.

underrated29
01-19-2011, 12:52 PM
smashing pumpkins.

I can not stand his voice, they have 3 songs that I like. The rest imo sucks. Never liked him or his band.

SR
01-19-2011, 07:06 PM
Creed.

Dreadnought
01-19-2011, 07:36 PM
smashing pumpkins.

I can not stand his voice, they have 3 songs that I like. The rest imo sucks. Never liked him or his band.

I have come to agree. Once upon a time I liked Smashing Pumpkins, but then after Siamese Dream or thereabouts Billy Corgan started taking himself very seriously as an Artiste or something. Plus his voice is very annoying. Not quite as bad as Zack De La Rocha, Bob Seger, or Bob Dylan, but pretty awful

gnomeflinger
01-19-2011, 07:48 PM
I don't ever plan on seeing her live. ;)

I never planned on it, but when she happened to be singing for some live show on TV, I unfortunately heard it.

atwater27
01-19-2011, 09:15 PM
I don't understand how y'all think Taylor Swift's voice is that horrible. I'm not a fan of her music, and she's not a crooner, but from what I have heard her voice is at least pleasant.

chazoe60
01-19-2011, 09:20 PM
I don't understand how y'all think Taylor Swift's voice is that horrible. I'm not a fan of her music, and she's not a crooner, but from what I have heard her voice is at least pleasant.

I have heard her several times live on TV and her voice is simply awful.

It is truly painful and hilarious at the same time.

gnomeflinger
01-19-2011, 09:50 PM

It's amazing what sound studios can do.