PDA

View Full Version : Elway vs Superchop 7

Superchop 7
01-14-2011, 10:04 AM
It has been pointed out to me that the staff "I" wanted is now in Houston.

I will be watching their progress vs the Broncos progress.

Hoping that both are successful. (Seriously)

Just wanted to go on record with that.

Unlike McDaniels, who I FLIPPED OUT about, (in case you forgot) Fox is a solid guy.

Go get em.

SR
01-14-2011, 10:08 AM
Great thread.

/sarcasm.

SOCALORADO.
01-14-2011, 10:09 AM
ELWAY
http://www.broncoscountry.com/resources/citizen_uploads/photos/357012/photo44908.jpg

SUPERCHUMP
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/1009/nfl.backkup.qbs/images/gary-kubiak-05253120.jpg

Northman
01-14-2011, 10:28 AM
I only care if the Broncos succeed. Kubiak can eat my ass.

camdisco24
01-14-2011, 10:37 AM
Kubiak can eat my ass.

I can arrange that....

BroncoWave
01-14-2011, 10:42 AM
I'm sure Elway is shaking in his boots at this comparison.

G_Money
01-14-2011, 11:11 AM
I would feel better if we had Kubes/Dennison/Phillips instead of Fox/McCoy/Mora, for instance.

But since I don't get the choice, I'll hope for the best with the staff we're getting - and that it will be better than the staff we're currently rumored to be getting.

~G

GEM
01-14-2011, 11:14 AM
I won't throw Kubes under the bus. I still love the guy, I love Elway more....but that is neither here nor there. I wish Kubes the best as long as it isn't against the Broncos.

SR
01-14-2011, 11:49 AM
I love Elway the QB, but thus far Elway the VP hasn't done much to impress me. I like his attitude, I like that he's trying to involve the fans more, and I like that he's trying to make fans feel more in touch with the day-to-day happenings, but until it translates to wins on Sunday none of it matters a single bit to me. I don't give a shit if I hear nothing about anything that goes on during the off-season...if we win on Sunday, that's what matters to me.

BroncoWave
01-14-2011, 12:16 PM
I love Elway the QB, but thus far Elway the VP hasn't done much to impress me. I like his attitude, I like that he's trying to involve the fans more, and I like that he's trying to make fans feel more in touch with the day-to-day happenings, but until it translates to wins on Sunday none of it matters a single bit to me. I don't give a shit if I hear nothing about anything that goes on during the off-season...if we win on Sunday, that's what matters to me.

What more should he have done thus far exactly?

I love how people say "he will have to win games to impress me" when no games have been played yet. No shit he has to win games, but since we don't have games to judge him on yet what's the point of even bringing that up? I'm sure he wants to win MUCH more than any fan wants him to.

BroncoJoe
01-14-2011, 12:28 PM

I love how people say "he will have to win games to impress me" when no games have been played yet. No shit he has to win games, but since we don't have games to judge him on yet what's the point of even bringing that up? I'm sure he wants to win MUCH more than any fan wants him to.

I was just going to post almost the exact same thing.

shank
01-14-2011, 01:41 PM
I was just going to post almost the exact same thing.

i was going to post something slightly different.

Ravage!!!
01-14-2011, 01:42 PM
Personally, I'm very very glad that Kubiak wasn't even an option to be discussed. Didn't want him here. Good luck in Houston, though.

dogfish
01-14-2011, 02:07 PM
I can arrange that....

You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.

SR
01-14-2011, 04:47 PM

I brought it up because until something he does produces some kind of material, substantial result, it doesn't matter WTF he does....at least to me anyway. John Elway is John Elway and I'll always like him as the QB, but so far as an executive he doesn't make me giddy like he does with some people.

BroncoWave
01-14-2011, 04:53 PM
I brought it up because until something he does produces some kind of material, substantial result, it doesn't matter WTF he does....at least to me anyway. John Elway is John Elway and I'll always like him as the QB, but so far as an executive he doesn't make me giddy like he does with some people.

You didn't answer my question. Exactly what more could he have done at this point?

Of course he has to win games, that goes without saying. You don't think he and everyone else in the world knows that?