PDA

View Full Version : Denver has the MOST respected HC in the division

TiminatorTebow
01-13-2011, 05:16 PM
It is nice to know we can out coach anyone in the division again!!!!

rationalfan
01-13-2011, 05:20 PM
exhibit A why the AFC West has become so terrible.

BroncoStud
01-13-2011, 05:21 PM
Yeah, that's not really a flattering endorsement.

hotcarl
01-13-2011, 05:28 PM
the only coach to have a worse record than us? your HIRED!

BroncoStud
01-13-2011, 05:28 PM
the only coach to have worse record than us? your HIRED!

Hahaha!

camdisco24
01-13-2011, 05:41 PM
John Fox is NOT a bad coach.
We will see that over the next few season, I really believe that.

I live in NC and the fans here like him, but HATE the FO and owner. As we know, (Al Davis, our own front office) not having a good FO or owner can be the downfall of a team.

PAINTERDAVE
01-13-2011, 06:19 PM
exhibit A why the AFC West has become so terrible.

And why there is hope for us to do well wihin our division.

Rivera is gone from SD...
Al Davis fired yet ANOTHER head Coach...
Haley had a meltdown with Charlie Weis...

in a rebuilding year... it is a good thing that there is so much turmoil in our division.

The glass is MORE than half full.

I am actually starting to get pretty excited about it all.

PAINTERDAVE
01-13-2011, 06:21 PM
I bet in the other teams fanbase...
they are all making snide comments like Carl did...
but deep down ..
they are starting to worry about how quick we can turn this thing around...
especially with our tremendous draft position in each round.

3 of the top 50 picks.

Can you say... YEEEE HAWWWW!!! :defense:

Juriga72
01-13-2011, 06:23 PM
Its nice to set the bar low enough to get Fox THIS year... Good job John.

Day1BroncoFan
01-13-2011, 06:23 PM
He has yet to earn my respect. :coffee:

KCL
01-13-2011, 07:48 PM
I bet in the other teams fanbase...
they are all making snide comments like Carl did...
but deep down ..
they are starting to worry about how quick we can turn this thing around...
especially with our tremendous draft position in each round.

3 of the top 50 picks.

Can you say... YEEEE HAWWWW!!! :defense:

Meh...I'm not worried about what Denver does...I'm concerned about what the Chiefs do..I really wouldn't say there is turmoil with the Chiefs referring to your other post...Weis is gone...he is in the past.

SR
01-13-2011, 07:55 PM
But KCL, Haley was not well liked within the Cardinals organization or within the Cardinals locker room. He had bumpy relationships with A LOT of players and assistant coaches. It's only a matter of time before it happens with the Chiefs.

KCL
01-13-2011, 08:00 PM
But KCL, Haley was not well liked within the Cardinals organization or within the Cardinals locker room. He had bumpy relationships with A LOT of players and assistant coaches. It's only a matter of time before it happens with the Chiefs.

And if it's going to happen then it's going to happen...from what I have read the players like him...he isn't a favorite of mine so if KC fired him tomorrow...it wouldn't bother me.

Besides what does that have to do with the fans of the other teams being worried about Denver hiring Fox? I'm not worried about it...of course I can't speak for everybody but I doubt the other 3 teams fans are worried.

D. Moore
01-13-2011, 08:04 PM
You guys are absolutely clueless! I dont post much because alot of you appear to me as just Bronco fans and not football fans! You know you can be both right? Dennison has no head coaching experience neither does the others they interviewed. Sound familiar? Football fans understand the situation the front office put Fox in the last 3 years. This is the best possible option we had and if you guys think bringing back zone blocking and play action will make us contenders again you are gravely mistaken. It's Defense and Fox has the documents to prove he has built a winner and built it fast. Draft Fairley and talk Champ into coming back w/ a couple free agents and Doom and he will turn them into a top 10 D.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

hotcarl
01-13-2011, 08:23 PM
It's Defense and Fox has the documents to prove he has built a winner a top 10 D.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

i would like to examine these "documents" you speak of :coffee:

jhildebrand
01-13-2011, 10:08 PM
Meh...I'm not worried about what Denver does...I'm concerned about what the Chiefs do..I really wouldn't say there is turmoil with the Chiefs referring to your other post...Weis is gone...he is in the past.

That's doesn't speak well of Haley. Weis took off for one year to be OC at a college that settled on a HC. Word is Haley is too hard to work with.

KCL
01-13-2011, 10:22 PM
That's doesn't speak well of Haley. Weis took off for one year to be OC at a college that settled on a HC. Word is Haley is too hard to work with.

He very well could be..I'm not defending the guy...anyway this thread isn't about Haley...it's about the best coach in the AFCW or whatever word was used.

jhildebrand
01-13-2011, 10:24 PM
[/U]

He very well could be..I'm not defending the guy...anyway this thread isn't about Haley...it's about the best coach in the AFCW or whatever word was used.

Well from a tenure standpoint that is Norval. From a most recent standpoint that is Todd "Bill Clinton" Haley. From a soon to be it is John Fox :D

Lonestar
01-14-2011, 12:09 AM
And why there is hope for us to do well wihin our division.

Rivera is gone from SD...
Al Davis fired yet ANOTHER head Coach...
Haley had a meltdown with Charlie Weis...

in a rebuilding year... it is a good thing that there is so much turmoil in our division.

The glass is MORE than half full.

I am actually starting to get pretty excited about it all.

actually he did not renew his contract he was not fired. IIRC