PDA

View Full Version : Safer to post here

aberdien
09-23-2007, 06:37 PM
But I got tickets to go to the game against the Steelers on October 21st with my dad who is a Steelers fan.:beer:

BigBroncLove
09-23-2007, 06:41 PM
But I got tickets to go to the game against the Steelers on October 21st with my dad who is a Steelers fan.:beer:

That should be a great game. I'm gonna be trying to make it back to Denver for that game to :D.

Watchthemiddle
09-23-2007, 06:57 PM

oohhh..if there is one team out there that is a hard match against our team and VERY physical its Pitt.

I hope your trip is well worth it........:beer:

JRB
09-23-2007, 07:04 PM
That's awesome. It should be a really good game. Hopefully the Broncos well serve out some nice cold revenge for you.

I'm going to the Broncos vs. Chiefs at Arrowhead for the 3rd year in a row. We should hopefully be able to win it this time. It's always tough in K.C. though.

pnbronco
09-23-2007, 09:01 PM
Have a great time and just enjoy the whole experience.

broncosfanscott
09-23-2007, 09:39 PM
I'm going to the Broncos vs. Chiefs at Arrowhead for the 3rd year in a row. We should hopefully be able to win it this time. It's always tough in K.C. though.

That is one stadium I would like to go to. Hopefully I will make it out there in the future for a Broncos/Chiefs game. I do think we have a chance to win that game. At least it isn't in December.

aberdien
09-23-2007, 11:03 PM
The last Broncos game I went to was in 2000 at Mile High...walked through Invesco being built...beat the Chargers in a comeback win with Gus Frerotte as QB. First game at Invesco.