PDA

View Full Version : Saints Game

dirtydogfootball
09-15-2008, 05:47 PM
Saints fan here! You guys are looking good and hoping to see a great game between two high powered offenses. Hopefully, we can get some corners back from injury so you guys do not burn us through the air the whole game.

underrated29
09-15-2008, 05:49 PM
hey glad you stopped by. It wil be a good one for sure. I have to tell you the saints are my second fav team. So this game will somewhat hurt me. It should be a really fun game, hopefully everyone stays on the field.

I still bleed orange and blue though, so with that said.

YOU"RE GOING DOWN BIATCHES!

SmilinAssasSin27
09-15-2008, 05:53 PM
Saints fan here! You guys are looking good and hoping to see a great game between two high powered offenses. Hopefully, we can get some corners back from injury so you guys do not burn us through the air the whole game.

That's funny...I was hoping for the opposite.

Welcome to the board. So as I understand; Colston, a starting LB and 2 DBs are likely out for this one? Is Shockey 100%?

SmilinAssasSin27
09-15-2008, 05:54 PM
I'm flying out for this one Saturday AM. I can't frickin wait.

Skinny
09-15-2008, 05:54 PM
Welcome to the forum.

NO ability to put up alot of points and quickly concerns me because of our poor defense. That, and it takes us out of what Mikey prefers to do by ball control, running the ball, then setting up the play action pass. That's something we still need to maintain instead of getting too one deminsional and throwing the ball 50 times a game to stay in it or win. Hard to do when your defense can't stop or slow down a good offense, or in key situations. Something NO can definitely do.

Our passing offense has looked great so far, but we still are looking to find a way defensively to contain multi-deminsional opponents offenses. If we can't at least slow down NO offense and their quick strike ability, we could find ourself in another shoot-out.

Favor goes to NO in that situation IMO.

Luckily for us, NO running game (25th) is'nt quite as strong as Oak. or SD and that should help us have the ability to focus more on and protect our pass defense a little more this week. We're going to need it.

Good luck dirty.

denbroncofan26
09-15-2008, 05:55 PM
Not to be rude but we will burn your team through the air regardless of who is on the field...

Your only chance is to score and score and score some more, then avoid random stupid rules regarding fumbles lost :laugh:

omac
09-15-2008, 05:58 PM

Funny, I'm concerned it's you guys who'll burn us through the air ... and ground ... and kick returns. Right now, the only really solid aspect of our team is it's passing attack; even our usually dependable rushing offense has question marks.

This should be a fun game to watch for both fans! :cheers:

Tned
09-15-2008, 06:04 PM

Looking forward to the game. I taped the NFL Sunday Tickets Saints Short Cut, to take a look at this weeks game to get up to speed on the Saints, as I haven't watched them this year.

Thanks for popping in.

honz
09-15-2008, 06:05 PM
I suspect another high scoring game, and I give a slight edge to Denver just because we are at home. It should a a fun game though, with 2 great offenses going up against mediocre defenses.

claymore
09-15-2008, 06:07 PM
Welcome, great first post...

claymore
09-15-2008, 06:08 PM
Funny, I'm concerned it's you guys who'll burn us through the air ... and ground ... and kick returns. Right now, the only really solid aspect of our team is it's passing attack; even our usually dependable rushing offense has question marks.

This should be a fun game to watch for both fans! :cheers:

Yeah, Bush might have a hell of a game....... :Fantasy Alert: !

dirtydogfootball
09-15-2008, 06:42 PM
I suspect another high scoring game, and I give a slight edge to Denver just because we are at home. It should a a fun game though, with 2 great offenses going up against mediocre defenses.

No doubt! I am thinking 30+ points wins this game.

dirtydogfootball
09-15-2008, 06:44 PM
Not to be rude but we will burn your team through the air regardless of who is on the field...

Your only chance is to score and score and score some more, then avoid random stupid rules regarding fumbles lost :laugh:

Hey, last I checked the Broncos don't have the best defense around!

DenBronx
09-15-2008, 06:48 PM
No doubt! I am thinking 30+ points wins this game.

well, were averaging 40 points a game against 2 decent defenses. id say we put up at least 30 on them.

broncos win another burner. 35-28

Donuts32
09-15-2008, 08:23 PM
Hi guys another Saints fan here. Nice forum. Two mediocre defenses. That will get scored on at will. But our offenses will get at least 40+ points.
Saints 41 Broncos 35

Fan in Exile
09-15-2008, 08:34 PM
I'm going to be at this game and they've never lost a game I've been at. I just want to warn all you Saints fans so that you don't get your hopes to high.

I am really excited to see the shoot out.

Drill-N-Fill
09-15-2008, 08:43 PM

Welcome! :welcome: Still reminiscing about the Pat Swilling, Ricky Jackson, Sam Mills days! And don't forget Bobby Herbert!

Nomad
09-15-2008, 08:46 PM
Welcome! :welcome: Still reminiscing about the Pat Swilling, Ricky Jackson, Sam Mills days! And don't forget Bobby Herbert!

Those guys made Saints fans lose the paperbags for a little while! Growing up in La in 70s/80s I remember those days! But I've never been a fan of the Saints, my dad and relatives are!

Broncolingus
09-15-2008, 08:46 PM
http://www.geocities.com/perry_peterson_1999/aints.jpg

MOtorboat
09-15-2008, 08:58 PM
Welcome aboard fellas...I've always liked the Saints...it's kind of like helping the short kid out at school (yes, jackasses, pun intended...)...

All seriousness, welcome...I don't care who you have at cornerback right now, they are going to get torched. And likewise...Shockey worries the hell out of me. Brees = most underrated quarterback in the league. I firmly believe the Chargers win the Super Bowl one of the last two years if he's still there.

LRtagger
09-15-2008, 09:41 PM
Better hope they play better against us then they did against Washington.

denbroncofan26
09-16-2008, 01:02 AM
Hey, last I checked the Broncos don't have the best defense around!

Good Point! I admit to being a complete homo, err homer...