PDA

View Full Version : Donkey fans all suck

Stealth Raider
01-13-2011, 04:40 AM
:welcome:whats up DONKEY COUNTRY? hows it feel getting swept this year by the Raiders? not so hot since you guys have the second overall pick. wow i cant believe how sorry your whole team let alone the whole city of denver is. i visited a few years back and cant believe how fugly all the women are, you all look inbred. your last coach dismantled your whole team sending cutler,marshell and hillis pack-in just a big thank you from the rest of the afc west it will take years to recover. don't get too excited for your next coach it wont matter you'll still be in the toilet in 2011 and don't get sensitive and ban me from your queer site i would love to check in every so often to remind all you guy how much you suck.

muse
01-13-2011, 04:47 AM
You get bonus points if you can tell us when the Raiders last had a winning season.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

WARHORSE
01-13-2011, 05:26 AM
:welcome:whats up DONKEY COUNTRY? hows it feel getting swept this year by the Raiders? not so hot since you guys have the second overall pick. wow i cant believe how sorry your whole team let alone the whole city of denver is. i visited a few years back and cant believe how fugly all the women are, you all look inbred. your last coach dismantled your whole team sending cutler,marshell and hillis pack-in just a big thank you from the rest of the afc west it will take years to recover. don't get too excited for your next coach it wont matter you'll still be in the toilet in 2011 and don't get sensitive and ban me from your queer site i would love to check in every so often to remind all you guy how much you suck.

Your mother was a dead chicken.

And a turnip farmer shot your father at your conception.

Lucky your grandma was hungry that day when she found you.:coffee:

DenBronx
01-13-2011, 05:29 AM

hey everyone look.

its a fag-in-a-box!

sneakers
01-13-2011, 06:29 AM
It would have been much better if NO ONE responded to his post....that would have been really funny...

chazoe60
01-13-2011, 07:31 AM
You know how you can tell when a Raider fan has a baby?

Your taxes go up.

GEM
01-13-2011, 08:30 AM

All that and your team is still sitting home during the playoffs. Your crypt keeper fired a good coach again...hell, even the punter is pissed. Good job on your contract writer letting one of the top corners go on an incentive **** up. Nnamdi probably sat on the sidelines on purpose a few games to get the hell out of Oakland. :lol:

And we understand your choice in women...

You like the ones who put so much gel in their hair that you can't run your fingers through it because it's like a birds nest, they draw their eyebrows on with sharpies and they carry a shank and 38 special. They're down for your drive by on a Saturday night. They pop out a few welfare kids with a few different daddies and their ass balloons to the size of the Oakland bay.

Hey, whatever floats your boat, pooper pirate.

GEM
01-13-2011, 08:32 AM
Ohhh and btw you must have dropped out in the 8th grade, because if you had any clue how to read you'd have read that the forum this belonged in is the smack forum. DUH! If you can do it, you'll find your thread there. I'm sure it'll take you a full day to find it. :lol:

chazoe60
01-13-2011, 08:35 AM
Stealth Raider just got crazy cat lady-ed.

Okay, last crazy cat lady joke from me. That's how rumors get started.

GEM
01-13-2011, 08:37 AM
Definitely a Raiders fan fantasy:

http://gobackandchange.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/cholahotness2345preview.jpg

GEM
01-13-2011, 08:38 AM
Stealth Raider just got crazy cat lady-ed.

Okay, last crazy cat lady joke from me. That's how rumors get started.

Ass kicking....

camdisco24
01-13-2011, 10:09 AM
Do they not have elementary schools in Oakland??

TXBRONC
01-13-2011, 10:44 AM
All that and your team is still sitting home during the playoffs. Your crypt keeper fired a good coach again...hell, even the punter is pissed. Good job on your contract writer letting one of the top corners go on an incentive **** up. Nnamdi probably sat on the sidelines on purpose a few games to get the hell out of Oakland. :lol:

You like the ones who put so much gel in their hair that you can't run your fingers through it because it's like a birds nest, they draw their eyebrows on with sharpies and they carry a shank and 38 special. They're down for your drive by on a Saturday night. They pop out a few welfare kids with a few different daddies and their ass balloons to the size of the Oakland bay.

This is why NUB hit the nail on the head when he said Denver needs to invest in what health measure possible to keep Al Davis alive as long as possible.

BroncoNut
01-13-2011, 11:05 AM
I don't know too much about the raider fan and their taste in women, so I can't really commment. For some reason, Oakland has always kinda struck me as the white trashy area of California though. I honestly don't know why as I have been there only once. (went to a Raider Bronco MNF game there several years ago)

but anyway, there was no need for alot of those comments Stealth. Pretty tasteless imo

Denver Native (Carol)
01-13-2011, 11:37 AM
Do they not have elementary schools in Oakland??

Please do not confuse a Raider fan - he will now be scrambling to find out what the word "school" means - they have NO schools in Oakland - that should be pretty obvious.

BigDaddyBronco
01-13-2011, 11:42 AM

I like how this was posted at 4:40 am. I guess he was feeling chippy after being up all night on a meth binge.

BigDaddyBronco
01-13-2011, 11:43 AM
Please do not confuse a Raider fan - he will now be scrambling to find out what the word "school" means - they have NO schools in Oakland - that should be pretty obvious.
Well they do teach Ebonics in Oakland. They are big on that sort of thing.

BroncoNut
01-13-2011, 12:26 PM

http://gobackandchange.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/cholahotness2345preview.jpg

there just isn't a bottle big enough

BroncoNut
01-13-2011, 12:27 PM
Well they do teach Ebonics in Oakland. They are big on that sort of thing.

it is eubonics isnt' it?

shank
01-13-2011, 12:41 PM
it is eubonics isnt' it?

i think you're confusing ebonics with eugenics. though i'm not condoning eugenics, the practice would likely have prevented this thread from existing...

BroncoNut
01-13-2011, 12:42 PM
very good Shank. I am impressed

Denver Native (Carol)
01-13-2011, 12:42 PM

GEM - you are absolutely correct, and no wonder the Raider fan thought the women in Denver were ugly - this is his only knowledge of what a beautiful women looks like, this is ALL he knows, he has NOTHING ELSE to compare them to, and since NO women in Denver look like this - he considered them all ugly - POOR THING :D

chazoe60
01-13-2011, 12:53 PM
GEM - you are absolutely correct, and no wonder the Raider fan thought the women in Denver were ugly - this is his only knowledge of what a beautiful women looks like, this is ALL he knows, he has NOTHING ELSE to compare them to, and since NO women in Denver look like this - he considered them all ugly - POOR THING :D

I've seen women like that in Denver, but oddly enough, only when the Raiders come to town. You don't suppose they attatch themselves to the team plane like those little fish that swim around sharks?

EMB6903
01-13-2011, 01:24 PM

Welcome to the site!

KCL
01-13-2011, 01:40 PM

Not all of them GEM..Doubt DS is going to be sporting that in his avy any
time soon but hey maybe if he ever loses a bet to you...he might just have to...:eek:

silver_black
01-13-2011, 01:47 PM

lol soo hot! whats not to like, even those painted on eyebrows.

hey doesn't this picture violate posting rules....it should belong in the "Hot Womens Thread" :confused:
I'm reporting you for this violation now :tsk:

GEM
01-13-2011, 02:16 PM
:lol: I couldn't help it....that was the first thing I thought of reading a Raiders fan call Denver women ugly. :laugh:

BroncoNut
01-13-2011, 04:15 PM
remember OaklandRaider and what a funny fellow he was?

slim
01-13-2011, 04:16 PM

Do you mean retarded or funny?

BroncoNut
01-13-2011, 04:20 PM
Do you mean retarded or funny?

funny humorous, but retarded folk can be both I suppose

KCL
01-13-2011, 04:23 PM
funny humorous, but retarded folk can be both I suppose

I got a kick out of his post...he would respond to people with

"child, please".

BroncoNut
01-13-2011, 04:24 PM
I got a kick out of his post...he would respond to people with

"child, please".

I thought he was funny. I liked him

OaklandRaider
01-13-2011, 04:35 PM

Great post :beer: I agree with everything, especially the part where you said Denver women are all pretty much ugly.

The Broncos just hired John Fox to be their new HC. LOL, only in Denver would a coach get hired after leading another team to the number one overall pick. I guess the Broncos are hoping John Fox can work his "magic" again and lead the Broncos to the #1 pick next year, so they can select Andrew Luck when Tebow inevitably fails.

Safe to say, the Broncos won't be competing in the AFC West for a long time.:D

UrbanBounca
01-13-2011, 04:37 PM
Great post :beer: I agree with everything, especially the part where you said Denver women are all pretty much ugly.

The Broncos just hired John Fox to be their new HC. LOL, only in Denver would a coach get hired after leading another team to the number one overall pick. I guess the Broncos are hoping John Fox can work his "magic" again and lead the Broncos to the #1 pick next year, so they can select Andrew Luck when Tebow inevitably fails.

I can't wait til ya'll pick up McD.

KCL
01-13-2011, 04:39 PM
Speaking of the devil nut.

KCL
01-13-2011, 04:40 PM
I can't wait til ya'll pick up McD.

BS..McD is working out the details to become Haley's OC...what's the
matter with you...keep up will ya? :tsk:

BroncoNut
01-13-2011, 04:44 PM

uhhh. Hello. are you in there OR? Or should I call you McFly? Number 1 picks are good. It means you get to be the first team to pick roookies in the draft . (I can't believe I have to explain this to you, wait, that's right, you are a Raider fan) I don't know how he finaggled that kind of deal for his previous team , but if he can do it consistently and legally here in Denver, I will be a happy Bronco fan

Devilspawn
01-13-2011, 05:06 PM
Speaking of the devil nut.
What'd I do? :noidea:

Day1BroncoFan
01-13-2011, 06:14 PM
What'd I do? :noidea:

I think that woman in your sig could use a good spanking from the looks of it. :listen:

sanluis
01-13-2011, 07:13 PM
yeah we are 8-8 have no coach and our best players are going FA
http://silenceinarchitecture.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/6a00d8341c630a53ef010535cf1b7f970b-800wi.jpg?w=300&h=234
most Oakland fans can't find a girl...
and when they do you can't tell the male from the female IMO.
:rolleyes:
Bunch of clowns....

SR
01-13-2011, 07:16 PM

Zing.

SR
01-13-2011, 07:17 PM
I don't know too much about the raider fan and their taste in women, so I can't really commment. For some reason, Oakland has always kinda struck me as the white trashy area of California though. I honestly don't know why as I have been there only once. (went to a Raider Bronco MNF game there several years ago)

but anyway, there was no need for alot of those comments Stealth. Pretty tasteless imo

They have white people in Oakland?

SR
01-13-2011, 07:19 PM

Saying all the women in Denver are ugly is like saying all the women in Rapid City are 10s. It's just not true.

SR
01-13-2011, 07:20 PM

Funny haha or funny queer?

GEM
01-13-2011, 08:29 PM

You know all about QB failure don't ya....I got three words for you...JaMarcus ******* Russell.

Put that in yo purple drank and puff puff pass.

What the hell would you know about head coaches while we're at it. Your owner wouldn't know a good coach if he reached out beat the whole division and finally went .500 after God knows how many seasons.

Sit back, shut up and wait for the crypt keeper to lay peacefully in his crypt...because until that happens...the Raiders will remain unimportant in football conversations.

chazoe60
01-13-2011, 09:22 PM
The only difference between a Raider fan and an inmate is a good lawyer.

Why don't you hit a Raider fan on a bike?........................Because it might be your bike.

Ever see a Raider fan at school?

Yeah, me either.

What can't you give to a Raider fan as a present?.............Anything with string or sharp edges.

jhildebrand
01-13-2011, 10:17 PM
Hey Everybody! OaklandRaider is back! Say hi :wave:

OaklandRaider
01-14-2011, 01:12 AM
You know all about QB failure don't ya....I got three words for you...JaMarcus ******* Russell.

Put that in yo purple drank and puff puff pass.

JaMarcus Russell aka Pat Bowlen because he owned the Denver Broncos....

But when Tebow fails, not if, he will be mentioned with Russell as two of the bigger busts of all time because of how polarizing and popular he is.

What the hell would you know about head coaches while we're at it. Your owner wouldn't know a good coach if he reached out beat the whole division and finally went .500 after God knows how many seasons.

Hopefully you aren't trying to imply that Tom Cable was a good coach, because he really wasn't. He may have looked like a good coach to you Bronco fans, because whenever our teams played each-other, we destroyed you guys. But let's be honest, it doesn't take a good head coach to be able to embarrass the Denver Broncos. Just make sure you show up to the game on time, and you should win. By alot. :lol:

The Raiders are among the league's most talented teams, and we failed to make the playoffs in the weak AFC West. Good head coaches don't do that.

Sit back, shut up and wait for the crypt keeper to lay peacefully in his crypt...because until that happens...the Raiders will remain unimportant in football conversations.

I'd honesty rather have Al Davis run my team than John Elway. Lol, it's so sad watching the interviews on DenverBroncos.com and watching Elway tweet like a crazed teenage girl. It's obvious the Broncos hired John Elway to boost their PR with their fanbase. Dude has no clue what he is doing. Al Davis at least has an eye for talent. John Elway has an eye for ex Raider cheerleaders.

:coffee:

OaklandRaider
01-14-2011, 01:13 AM
The only difference between a Raider fan and an inmate is a good lawyer.

Why don't you hit a Raider fan on a bike?........................Because it might be your bike.

Ever see a Raider fan at school?

Yeah, me either.

What can't you give to a Raider fan as a present?.............Anything with string or sharp edges.

:rolleyes: Wow, your little jokes aren't funny. If you want funny, go to youtube and search "Denver Broncos 2010 season highlights."

chazoe60
01-14-2011, 01:35 AM
:rolleyes: Wow, your little jokes aren't funny. If you want funny, go to youtube and search "Denver Broncos 2010 season highlights."

Did they go over your head? Okay I'll dumb it down for you.

Here's a twist on a classic

Why did the Raider fan cross the road?

Because there was a little old lady to rape on the other side.

SR
01-14-2011, 10:15 AM
Al Davis at least has an eye for talent.

Like DHB?

GEM
01-14-2011, 10:59 AM
JaMarcus Russell aka Pat Bowlen because he owned the Denver Broncos....

You think it was all how good the Raiders were vs. how bad the Broncos were? :lol: Oh shit.....I'm sorry if you really believe that. 6-0 sitting at home. Pat Bowlen is not also known as JaMarcus McFatass...so I think the acronym you were looking for was ko'd, but I know...that is expecting a lot from a Raiders fan. :lol:

But when Tebow fails, not if, he will be mentioned with Russell as two of the bigger busts of all time because of how polarizing and popular he is.

Irrelevant....comparing Tebow to McFatass is a joke within itself. McFatass is a lazy POS who held out, then wouldn't work out, then drank some purple shit and ended up in jail. Tebow came into camp, is the first one in and the last one out, with a great work ethic who circumcises third world children in his spare time. McFatass failed because of lack of effort. Tebow will succeed because of his effort. Don't get it twisted...McFatass the lazy douche....Tebow, the #1 college player of all time.

Hopefully you aren't trying to imply that Tom Cable was a good coach, because he really wasn't. He may have looked like a good coach to you Bronco fans, because whenever our teams played each-other, we destroyed you guys. But let's be honest, it doesn't take a good head coach to be able to embarrass the Denver Broncos. Just make sure you show up to the game on time, and you should win. By alot. :lol:

Yea, I know....Tom Cable isn't a great coach, but for the Raiders, he was a Vince ******* Lombardi. Got your year of glory and your ego big enough to forget about the last 8 years and just bring up the last 1. :lol: Base your life on beating the Broncos....how'd that work out for ya....still sitting home the same as the Broncos. Congrats on doing something that has never been accomplished in the NFL...6-0 division, sitting home after the last game of the season. Hang your hat on that one. :lol: Now you'll go back to your losing ways, because once again...the crypt keeper could **** up the best wet dream. :lol:

The Raiders are among the league's most talented teams, and we failed to make the playoffs in the weak AFC West. Good head coaches don't do that.

Most talented team....:lol: With the dumbest contract writers. Tell me now that you Nnamdi leaving isn't going to hurt. After all the puffing up did of the guy..and the dumbasses in your facility let him walk on a technicality. Crypt Keeper writing your contracts over there? :lol: Then they do the contracts of all the most talented guys to end the same years. Now you have 5-6 guys that all need new contracts. :lol: It don't matter what talent you guys have on the field. The idiots in your front office **** it all up.

I'd honesty rather have Al Davis run my team than John Elway. Lol, it's so sad watching the interviews on DenverBroncos.com and watching Elway tweet like a crazed teenage girl. It's obvious the Broncos hired John Elway to boost their PR with their fanbase. Dude has no clue what he is doing. Al Davis at least has an eye for talent. John Elway has an eye for ex Raider cheerleaders.

Eye for talent....:lol: Speedy receivers who can't catch. Wooohooo look at the talent on that guy.

:coffee:

:D Sit back and shut up until the Raiders become relevant again.

SR
01-14-2011, 11:45 AM
I'm sorry, but the Raiders won four more games than Denver did this year and I'm not going to pretend it's not a big deal. While I will talk shit about Al Davis, the Raiders fans, and their players, I refuse to talk shit about the Raiders finishing 8-8.

GEM
01-14-2011, 11:54 AM
I'm sorry, but the Raiders won four more games than Denver did this year and I'm not going to pretend it's not a big deal. While I will talk shit about Al Davis, the Raiders fans, and their players, I refuse to talk shit about the Raiders finishing 8-8.

That wan't shit talking about finishing 8-8. That was shit talking that after finally hitting 500 they get rid of the coach that got them there. While he may not be a great coach, he did have a lot to do with pushing that franchise in the right direction. The shit talking is about finally achieving that with a lot of talent, but now are looking at regressing because the front office is full of dimwits.

So no, I won't talk shit about achieving more....I will talk shit about achieving something no other team in the NFL ever has. 6-0 and not make the playoffs. It's on different levels. They achieved alot, within the division, outside of the divison they were 2-8. That needs to be improved. Losing your most valuable player, having others at the end of contracts and firing the first coach to show positives out of that franchise in a really long time just lends credence that I don't think I would be so hopeful for next year.

BroncoJoe
01-14-2011, 12:06 PM

Eh. One mediocre year (great for them) after being absolutely terrible for nearly a decade, and us having an uncharacteristic poor year?

I'll still give them shit.

GEM
01-14-2011, 12:11 PM
Gosh, how I have missed a good smack forum!!!! :D

KCL
01-14-2011, 12:17 PM
Eh. One mediocre year (great for them) after being absolutely terrible for nearly a decade, and us having an uncharacteristic poor year?

Wasn't Denver 8-8 last season?

BroncoJoe
01-14-2011, 12:24 PM
Wasn't Denver 8-8 last season?

Looking at the last 10 years, 8-8 for a Raiders or Chiefs fan would be a very very good year. For us Broncos fans, it was a down year.

Devilspawn
01-14-2011, 12:49 PM

You've been "uncharacteristic" for the last 4 years.

GEM
01-14-2011, 12:53 PM

Don't worry....I could blast my own team better than any of your Raiders fan could, but I won't because I wouldn't want to give you material that you'd use for the next year.

:lol: :D

slim
01-14-2011, 12:56 PM
How do you know if a raider fan has been in your backyard?

Your garbage cans are empty and your dog is pregnant.

BroncoJoe
01-14-2011, 01:34 PM

And in the playoff hunt for nearly all of them. The Raiders? They've been in the hunt for the #1 pick for 10 years.

BroncoNut
01-14-2011, 01:38 PM
of the rivals, I probably hate the Raiders the least. There's something about their image that appeals to me. the pirates, the badasses. and yes the whitetrash sluts

KCL
01-14-2011, 01:45 PM
Looking at the last 10 years, 8-8 for a Raiders or Chiefs fan would be a very very good year. For us Broncos fans, it was a down year.

Doesn't make Denver suck any less this past season.

silver_black
01-14-2011, 01:49 PM

compared to winning the AFC West and the AFC Championship...I'd call that a step down also :confused: :lol:

BroncoNut
01-14-2011, 01:50 PM
compared to winning the AFC West and the AFC Championship...I'd call that a step down also :confused: :lol:

:confused: :what?:

slim
01-14-2011, 01:51 PM
of the rivals, I probably hate the Raiders the least. There's something about their image that appeals to me. the pirates, the badasses. and yes the whitetrash sluts

While those chicks might know their way around a penis, you really need to be careful of the herpes. :listen:

BroncoNut
01-14-2011, 01:52 PM
While those chicks might know their way around a penis, you really need to be careful of the herpes. :listen:

yeah, I suppose. sluts are bad

silver_black
01-14-2011, 01:57 PM
:confused: :what?:

Looking at the last 10 years....

I'd say its a step back from say winning AFC West titles and the AFC Title wouldnt you?

BroncoNut
01-14-2011, 02:00 PM
I'd say its a step back from say winning AFC West titles and the AFC Title wouldnt you?

yes, but I don't get it. Joe said that 8-8 would be a step up for you guys with your record over the last 10 years. And I love Joe. Love him. But he also said that for the broncos, the same record is a step backwards relative to our record that last 10 years. I just don't see your point is all. is 8-8 good for the Raiders, I mean, I don't know.

silver_black
01-14-2011, 02:05 PM
yes, but I don't get it. Joe said that 8-8 would be a step up for you guys with your record over the last 10 years. And I love Joe. Love him. But he also said that for the broncos, the same record is a step backwards relative to our record that last 10 years. I just don't see your point is all. is 8-8 good for the Raiders, I mean, I don't know.

Hey look i love lamp. I mean who doesn't. Over the last 10 years we've still been more successful than any other team in the division. And while going 8-8 is an improvement its not as good as what they've done over the last 10 years.

I'm not hanging my hat on it, but that was how he phrased his reply. If he said last 5 years or 8 years then yeah, I'd agree i love lamp.

OaklandRaider
01-14-2011, 02:20 PM
Like DHB?

Like Darren McFadden, like Tommy Kelly, like Kamerion Wimbley, Rolando McClain, Zach Miller, Richard Seymour, Nnamdi, Huff - I could go on and on. The Raiders are filled with talented football players and it's because Al Davis either drafted them or traded for them. We have backups on our team that would start on your team today (Michael Bush, Mike Mitchell

Al Davis gets hated on a lot, but you can't deny the Raiders are one of the most talented teams in the NFL.

GEM
01-14-2011, 02:20 PM
Hey look i love lamp. I mean who doesn't. Over the last 10 years we've still been more successful than any other team in the division. And while going 8-8 is an improvement its not as good as what they've done over the last 10 years.

I'm not hanging my hat on it, but that was how he phrased his reply. If he said last 5 years or 8 years then yeah, I'd agree i love lamp.

If I were you, I'd just shut up now.....that little twerp Mr. Miyagi kicked your ass.

:lol:

GEM
01-14-2011, 02:21 PM
Like Darren McFadden, like Tommy Kelly, like Kamerion Wimbley, Rolando McClain, Zach Miller, Richard Seymour, Nnamdi, Huff - I could go on and on. The Raiders are filled with talented football players and it's because Al Davis either drafted them or traded for them. We have backups on our team that would start on your team today (Michael Bush, Mike Mitchell

Al Davis gets hated on a lot, but you can't deny the Raiders are one of the most talented teams in the NFL.

And will lose them.

Oh no.....we got another bit of the Sparklers....the most talented team to do absolutely nothing with it.

silver_black
01-14-2011, 02:23 PM
If I were you, I'd just shut up now.....that little twerp Mr. Miyagi kicked your ass.

how dare you! John Kreese is a celebrated and decorated war hero! A simple man that took time to teach youngsters discipline, respect and honor.

You disgust me. No mercy.

GEM
01-14-2011, 02:28 PM
how dare you! John Kreese is a celebrated and decorated war hero! A simple man that took time to teach youngsters discipline, respect and honor.

You disgust me. No mercy.

Yes, sensei.

:laugh:

BroncoJoe
01-14-2011, 02:33 PM

Since 2002, which is 10 seasons, here's the breakdown:

Raiturds: 48-96
Broncos: 78-66

Yep. You've been very successful.

IN LOSING!

silver_black
01-14-2011, 02:41 PM
Since 2002, which is 10 seasons, here's the breakdown:

IN LOSING!

aaaah '02 was a great year. A very successful year that fell 1 game short of the ultimate goal. I'm looking forward to getting back to that level of play.

Thanks for the stroll down recent memory lane :lol:

OaklandRaider
01-14-2011, 03:05 PM
Irrelevant....comparing Tebow to McFatass is a joke within itself. McFatass is a lazy POS who held out, then wouldn't work out, then drank some purple shit and ended up in jail. Tebow came into camp, is the first one in and the last one out, with a great work ethic who circumcises third world children in his spare time. McFatass failed because of lack of effort. Tebow will succeed because of his effort. Don't get it twisted...McFatass the lazy douche....Tebow, the #1 college player of all time

Tim Tebow helping children from third world countries is nice, but him being a good person won't help him fix his jacked up mechanics. JaMarcus Russell failed because he didn't work to get better, Tebow will fail because he is just not a talented quarterback. All of his passes float in the air like wounded ducks.

He lacks velocity on his throws, he's not accurate, doesn't have good arm strength etc. The NFL is all about talent, and at the end of the day Tebow is just not a talented player. At least Tebow can go be a motivational speaker when he is out of the league in five years.

Yea, I know....Tom Cable isn't a great coach, but for the Raiders, he was a Vince ******* Lombardi. Got your year of glory and your ego big enough to forget about the last 8 years and just bring up the last 1.

Tom Cable was Vince Lombardi to us? LOL, no. Most Raider fans were pissed at Cable because of how badly he mismanaged our QB situation during the season. Cable didn't call plays, or coach the defense. He was a motivator type coach, not an X's and O's guy.

Congrats on doing something that has never been accomplished in the NFL...6-0 division, sitting home after the last game of the season.

^^Which is why Tom Cable is gone right now. We dominated everybody in the West, but went 2-8 outside of the division. 8-8 is a good season for you Bronco fans, but for the Raiders, with a roster full of talent? Not good enough.

Most talented team.... With the dumbest contract writers. Tell me now that you Nnamdi leaving isn't going to hurt. After all the puffing up did of the guy..and the dumbasses in your facility let him walk on a technicality. Crypt Keeper writing your contracts over there? Then they do the contracts of all the most talented guys to end the same years. Now you have 5-6 guys that all need new contracts. It don't matter what talent you guys have on the field. The idiots in your front office **** it all up.

Lol, Nnamdi isn't going anywhere. Nnamdi see's the talent the Raiders have, and where we are headed and he will come back. I have no doubts. As for the rest of our free agents, Al Davis won't let them get away. We always resign our most talented players.

Speaking of free agents, isn't Champ Bailey a free agent? Watch him get on the the first plane out of Denver. No way he stays in that hell-hole. Hell, maybe he can come to Oakland. We could use a nice nickelback.

Sit back and shut up until the Raiders become relevant again.

The Raiders were in the playoff hunt all season long, I'd call that relevant. The Broncos? The only reason people talk about the Broncos now a days is because of Tim Tebow.

Devilspawn
01-14-2011, 03:06 PM
Since 2002, which is 10 seasons., here's the breakdown:

IN LOSING!
And they talk about the Oakland school system. :tsk:

2002-2010 equals 9 SEASONS.

Let's get it right next time, mkay. You wouldn't want to short change us dumb Raider fans with your vast knowledge of numbers and stuff. :lol:

OaklandRaider
01-14-2011, 03:13 PM

Better yet, Bronco fans shouldn't be shit talking to Raider fans period. Especially coming off of a season where the Raiders thoroughly embarrassed the Broncos twice by a score of 98-37.:coffee:

KCL
01-14-2011, 03:20 PM
Al Davis won't let them get away. We always resign our most talented players.

He sure missed the boat on Marcus Allen.

I would think Raiders fans..even you OR were pissed that he let him go.

OaklandRaider
01-14-2011, 03:28 PM

I don't think I was alive when Marcus Allen left the Raiders, I was born in 92'.

But from what I know, Al Davis never liked Marcus Allen.

Devilspawn
01-14-2011, 03:29 PM

Well "on purpose" is more like it. :D

Allen and Charles Woodson are the only ones that I can think of. I know I'm missing one more, but usually he has a backup plan for a replacement. But OR's right, aside from those two, Davis doesn't let his best players walk after their contracts run out. It's a risk because they could walk, but Davis' work with and without the cap is curiously great. WHO he spends it on is another story.

KCL
01-14-2011, 03:33 PM
I don't think I was alive when Marcus Allen left the Raiders, I was born in 92'.

oh my OR..You're just a baby...;)

My kids are older than you.

KCL
01-14-2011, 03:35 PM
Well "on purpose" is more like it. :D

Allen and Charles Woodson are the only ones that I can think of. I know I'm missing one more, but usually he has a backup plan for a replacement. But OR's right, aside from those two, Davis doesn't let his best players walk after their contracts run out. It's a risk because they could walk, but Davis' work with and without the cap is curiously great. WHO he spends it on is another story.

I'm sure not complaining that he let him go...him and Montana together gave Chiefs fans some of the best memories.

Devilspawn
01-14-2011, 03:40 PM
I'm sure not complaining that he let him go...him and Montana together gave Chiefs fans some of the best memories.
Harvey Williams was... ok. :lol: Actually he was pretty good in 1995, but Allen would've been better. If Howie Long didn't jump offsides so many times in that playoff game in 1993, it would've been Allen vs. the Raiders in the conference championship.

WTE
01-14-2011, 03:59 PM
oh my OR..You're just a baby...;)

My kids are older than you.

He shouldn't be spending his time on a Broncos board, he should be registering for Selective Service.

KCL
01-14-2011, 04:04 PM
He shouldn't be spending his time on a Broncos board, he should be registering for Selective Service.

I believe if he hasn't..the time is getting close.

KCL
01-14-2011, 04:07 PM
Harvey Williams was... ok. :lol: Actually he was pretty good in 1995, but Allen would've been better. If Howie Long didn't jump offsides so many times in that playoff game in 1993, it would've been Allen vs. the Raiders in the conference championship.

Damn...I forgot about Harvey Williams..he kind of reminded me of chicken neck..Merton Hanks...I think that was his name w/o looking it up that played for San Fran..both skinny with chicken necks..:lol:

KCL
01-14-2011, 04:08 PM
Also DS..You all got Andre "Bad Moon" Rison after he left KC.

SR
01-14-2011, 04:34 PM

As opposed to the Raiders sticking to their "character" for the past eight?

SR
01-14-2011, 04:37 PM

No, over the last ten years, your team has NOT been more successful than any team in the division. Over the last ten years, Super Bowl appearance included, your team has been one of, if not THE BIGGEST laughing stock in the NFL. No one remembers the Raiders going to the Super Bowl because they've been THAT BAD over the past eight years.

SR
01-14-2011, 04:38 PM

All that "talent" and 8-8 was the best thing you could get out of it. Pathetic.

SR
01-14-2011, 04:40 PM
Better yet, Bronco fans shouldn't be shit talking to Raider fans period. Especially coming off of a season where the Raiders thoroughly embarrassed the Broncos twice by a score of 98-37.:coffee:

I do believe I already ate crow. KTHXBAI.

SR
01-14-2011, 04:40 PM

Goddamn...you're just a kid. You've got a lot to learn, young grasshopper.

SR
01-14-2011, 04:42 PM
Damn...I forgot about Harvey Williams..he kind of reminded me of chicken neck..Merton Hanks...I think that was his name w/o looking it up that played for San Fran..both skinny with chicken necks..:lol:

I remember when Hanks used to run interceptions back and he'd do his bobble head dance thing on his way in to the end zone. Crazy fella.

BroncoJoe
01-14-2011, 05:22 PM
And they talk about the Oakland school system. :tsk:

2002-2010 equals 9 SEASONS.

Let's get it right next time, mkay. You wouldn't want to short change us dumb Raider fans with your vast knowledge of numbers and stuff. :lol:

My bad.

So, you were 58 - 102

Wow. That's MUCH better. Congrats.

Devilspawn
01-14-2011, 05:29 PM
No, over the last ten years, your team has NOT been more successful than any team in the division. Over the last ten years, Super Bowl appearance included, your team has been one of, if not THE BIGGEST laughing stock in the NFL. No one remembers the Raiders going to the Super Bowl because they've been THAT BAD over the past eight years.
So you're saying no one remember Denver being in the playoffs in the last some odd years since they only won 1 playoff game since that time.

The Raiders spotted you 8 years to at least get HALF of our playoff wins the past 10 years. What's the holdup?

BroncoJoe
01-14-2011, 05:31 PM

Eh. Like I said. You gals have had one good year - in your mind anyway - in a long time. Congrats on being 8-8 and being home for the playoffs just like us.

BroncoJoe
01-14-2011, 05:32 PM
So you're saying no one remember Denver being in the playoffs in the last some odd years since they only won 1 playoff game since that time.

The Raiders spotted you 8 years to at least get HALF of our playoff wins the past 10 years. What's the holdup?

17 isn't HALF of 25 dude.

GEM
01-14-2011, 05:33 PM
I do believe I already ate crow. KTHXBAI.

I don't think I remember a time during that horrendous Raider stretch where we didn't hear from Raiders fans.

OaklandRaider himself was here talking shit while they were going 5-11. I think I have talked smack with Silver_Black for somewhere around 5 years when the Raiders were 4-12(05), 2-14(06), 4-12(07), 5-11(08), 5-11(09) and 8-8(10). I am pretty sure Raiders fans were talking smack when they were 4-12(03) and 5-11(04).

That whole argument is moot. Besides the fact he is in a smack forum on a Broncos message board. :lol: Broncos might not be great right now, but we will vehemently talk smack and stick up for our team just like any other team fan in the NFL. :rolleyes:

Devilspawn
01-14-2011, 05:47 PM
As opposed to the Raiders sticking to their "character" for the past eight?
Your acting as if the Raiders fans are denying the last 8 years happened. You're gonna have to thaw out a frozen Raider fan from 2002 to preach.

Joe seems to think thatthe Broncos have a 4-12 season is acceptable in our presence since we only went 8-8. Or because the Raiders won less than 60 games since their SB appearance. The way you guys spit out these "uncharacteristic" years, you'd think it would be good enough to compare such prowess against the likes of the Colts or the Pats. Not the Raiders. Aim higher.

BroncoJoe
01-14-2011, 05:49 PM
Your acting as if the Raiders fans are denying the last 8 years happened. You're gonna have to thaw out a frozen Raider fan from 2002 to preach.

Joe seems to think thatthe Broncos have a 4-12 season is acceptable in our presence since we only went 8-8. Or because the Raiders won less than 60 games since their SB appearance. The way you guys spit out these "uncharacteristic" years, you'd think it would be good enough to compare such prowess against the likes of the Colts or the Pats. Not the Raiders. Aim higher.

I'll admit you all have a terrific history.

Key word: History.

Devilspawn
01-14-2011, 05:51 PM
17 isn't HALF of 25 dude.
Not our entire catalog of playoff wins sheesh. Did you go back to 1960?

The Raiders spotted you 8 years to equal our playoff wins this past decade. The 10 years you carefully laid out for us totaled 3 playoff wins. In comparison, that's one for Denver.

BroncoJoe
01-14-2011, 05:53 PM
Not our entire catalog of playoff wins sheesh. Did you go back to 1960?

The Raiders spotted you 8 years to equal our playoff wins this past decade. The 10 years you carefully laid out for us totaled 3 playoff wins. In comparison, that's one for Denver.

I'm really proud of you and your organization.

Tell me again how many Superbowl wins during that period?

Zero.

Just like us.

I don't believe either one of us can really hype the events of the past 10 years (or so).

Devilspawn
01-14-2011, 05:53 PM
I'll admit you all have a terrific history.

Key word: History.
When do we decide where history ends and the current time line begins? History for Denver can't be 1977-2005.

BroncoJoe
01-14-2011, 05:54 PM
When do we decide where history ends and the current time line begins? History for Denver can't be 1977-2005.

Never said it was.

WARHORSE
01-14-2011, 06:04 PM
Even though Stealth Raider.......which is code for burglar......is a turd fan, Im amazed hes even here to tell his story.

A normal person would probably be in the loony bin considering his rough start in life.

How do you bear up under the weight of telling your story to people...or hiding it all your life knowing the truth.

:crazy:

Your grandma blames you all your life for having to see her son shot by a turnip farmer while humping a dead chicken in the middle of the road......in Iraq.....

Unreal.

In the ends up being a Raider fan.................in the ghettooooo.

Better the loony bin, but what a story of survival.:coffee:

:spit:

BroncoJoe
01-14-2011, 06:06 PM
LOL War.

SR
01-15-2011, 10:25 AM

If a 4-12 season is acceptable to someone, they should have a nail driven through their foot.

I think there are only a handful of teams that you'd actually expect to go 4-12 and no matter what you, as a Raider fan, think, the Broncos are never in that group that people expect to go 4-12. Sadly, the Raiders are one of the teams people expect to go 4-12 because over the last eight years they have lost more games than any franchise over that many year stretch in NFL history. I think the Lions are right there too.

BroncoNut
01-15-2011, 11:17 AM

I suppose I would love to give head too if I were of that persuasion. However, your response does not make much sense again. You say you led the division over the last 10 years. I don't remember the Raiders winning the Division since I've been an active bronco fan which has been about 5 years. then you admit that 8-8 is an improvement. over what?

Devilspawn
01-15-2011, 11:48 AM
If a 4-12 season is acceptable to someone, they should have a nail driven through their foot.

I think there are only a handful of teams that you'd actually expect to go 4-12 and no matter what you, as a Raider fan, think, the Broncos are never in that group that people expect to go 4-12. Sadly, the Raiders are one of the teams people expect to go 4-12 because over the last eight years they have lost more games than any franchise over that many year stretch in NFL history. I think the Lions are right there too.
We MAY have passed that. Another great draft and at least showing we're on the right path will eliminate that. Honestly, that's the only thing I take away from Cable's tenure. His ability to stop the double digit losing streak the way he did deserved kudos. But I think he reached his apex as a head coach. There were a handful of games where the team was flat for the whole game. You could tell the difference in the division games. Like night and day the way the players came to play on those days.

chazoe60
01-15-2011, 01:39 PM
They just showed the "Immaculate Reception" on NFL network and all I can say is: play to the whistle boys, play to the whistle. :laugh:

Between that and the "tuck rule" the Raiders have had their share of shit luck along the way.

Hey DS, did the ball touch the ground or not?

Devilspawn
01-16-2011, 09:49 AM
They just showed the "Immaculate Reception" on NFL network and all I can say is: play to the whistle boys, play to the whistle. :laugh:

Between that and the "tuck rule" the Raiders have had their share of shit luck along the way.

Hey DS, did the ball touch the ground or not?
The nose of the ball indeed touched the ground. Franco knew it. Frenchy knew it.

SR
01-16-2011, 12:00 PM
Blame what you wanna blame, the facts remain the same.

FWIW, Cable and Nnamdi were the only two parts of the Raiders I liked. IMO, Cable is a hell of a coach and the best coach Oak-town has had since Gruden left. Bad move getting rid of the one coach that has manage to swing a .500 season in the past eight.

Regardless of what you wanna think or how you wanna church it up, Al Davis is and will continue to be the absolute demise of that organization until he croaks.

silver_black
01-16-2011, 02:06 PM
Blame what you wanna blame, the facts remain the same.

FWIW, Cable and Nnamdi were the only two parts of the Raiders I liked. IMO, Cable is a hell of a coach and the best coach Oak-town has had since Gruden left. Bad move getting rid of the one coach that has manage to swing a .500 season in the past eight.

Regardless of what you wanna think or how you wanna church it up, Al Davis is and will continue to be the absolute demise of that organization until he croaks.

The only fact in this post is that we were .500 team last year. Cable's record is an ugly 17-27 but he deserves a lot of credit for working with what he had and improving. During which time we had a terrible to average at best offense. Hues first year and we're the 2nd leading rushing team in the league, while doubling scoring output per games.

Keeping Hue makes sense, changing the entire coaching staff and philosophy would then be a step back. Davis was right about Jason Campbell over Gradkowski, which Cable was wrong. Not surprising how Davis gets little credit for our talent considering his impact on our drafts.

SR
01-16-2011, 05:58 PM
All of Oakland's QBs suck.

silver_black
01-16-2011, 11:29 PM

"suck" appears to be a skill set that is required for beating a Denver team. Russell was overskilled in that area and did well too. :lol:

OaklandRaider
01-17-2011, 11:22 AM

Speaking of Quarterbacks, it must suck being a Denver fan right now watching Jay Cutler lead his team to the NFC Championship game.

Jay Cutler was always an extremely talented Quarterback, but he needed time to mature to reach his full potential. Chicago absolutely pwned the Broncos on that trade, and it will go down as one of the worst trades in NFL history.

But hey, at least you guys have Tim Tebow! He's a really good leader!!:lol::lol:

SR
01-17-2011, 11:58 AM
"suck" appears to be a skill set that is required for beating a Denver team. Russell was overskilled in that area and did well too. :lol:

Beating Denver doesn't equate to being a good QB. Sorry. There's more to being good than beating one team. Campbell, Gradkowski (sp?) and Boller are all throw aways and wouldn't be starters on any team except Oakland.

SR
01-17-2011, 11:59 AM
Speaking of Quarterbacks, it must suck being a Denver fan right now watching Jay Cutler lead his team to the NFC Championship game.

Jay Cutler was always an extremely talented Quarterback, but he needed time to mature to reach his full potential. Chicago absolutely pwned the Broncos on that trade, and it will go down as one of the worst trades in NFL history.

But hey, at least you guys have Tim Tebow! He's a really good leader!!:lol::lol:

Yeah, it does suck. I'm not a huge ****ler fan, but one has to wonder where we'd be if McDaniels' ego didn't get the best of him for two whole years.