PDA

View Full Version : TD on the fan now

Denver Native (Carol)
01-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Alfred just ask TD if he was invited to come to be around the Broncos lately, and he said that he was when Shanahan was there. They Alfred ask him if John called him, and ask him to come and talk to Knowshon would he, to which TD said that last year, he received a call from his agent, asking him to call Knowshon, which he did TWICE, and Knowshon never returned TD's call.

dogfish
01-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Alfred just ask TD if he was invited to come to be around the Broncos lately, and he said that he was when Shanahan was there. They Alfred ask him if John called him, and ask him to come and talk to Knowshon would he, to which TD said that last year, he received a call from his agent, asking him to call Knowshon, which he did TWICE, and Knowshon never returned TD's call.

knowshon already has a ton of smooth moves-- just look at his lame endzone dances! what could he reasonably expect to learn from a guy like TD?

slim
01-12-2011, 06:51 PM
Wow, knowshon needs a forearm to the larynx.

dogfish
01-12-2011, 07:01 PM
Wow, knowshon needs a forearm to the larynx.

from steve atwater. . .

Denver Native (Carol)
01-12-2011, 07:01 PM
Maybe a minute ago, DMac said that just as soon as TD hung up, Knowshon called the fan, and said he did not get the messages. So Alfred and DMac think they will be talking shortly.

Also, as a side note, TD got married not too long ago, and they are expecting a baby boy in April (I think that is when), and also he has a new barbeque sauce - I believe he said "Mile High Salute", and it will be in King Soopers shortly.

dogfish
01-12-2011, 07:03 PM
Maybe a minute ago, DMac said that just as soon as TD hung up, Knowshon called the fan, and said he did not get the messages.

that, or he didn't expect to be outed publicly on it and is now scrambling to cover his ass. . . .

:lol:

claymore
01-12-2011, 07:05 PM
No one blows off TD on purpose. Everyone loves that guy.

Agent of Orange
01-12-2011, 07:17 PM
that, or he didn't expect to be outed publicly on it and is now scrambling to cover his ass. . . .

yeah, he called twice.

underrated29
01-12-2011, 07:23 PM
Maybe it was pat bowlen that called.

Oh wait....

Denver Native (Carol)
01-12-2011, 07:36 PM
For anyone wanting to hear TD -

http://www.1043thefan.com/channels/audioOnDemand/Story.aspx?ID=1342734

JDL
01-12-2011, 08:11 PM
Love TD, but there are really some disturbing stories out there about what a ***** the guy is... unfortunate... Great great Bronco... but there is a lot of smoke about that Kat.

Agent of Orange
01-12-2011, 08:13 PM
Love TD, but there are really some disturbing stories out there about what a ***** the guy is... unfortunate... Great great Bronco... but there is a lot of smoke about that Kat.

Like what? PM me if necessary.

dogfish
01-12-2011, 08:21 PM
Like what? PM me if necessary.

yea, please PM him. . .

BeefStew25
01-12-2011, 08:22 PM
Gold Club in Atlanta. Old news.

BroncoBJ
01-12-2011, 08:27 PM
Not the 1st person on this team not to return someones phone call. :coffee:

nevcraw
01-12-2011, 09:10 PM

please..

scott.475
01-12-2011, 09:17 PM
Nice to hear. Other than the Gold Club stuff from many years ago, I have not read or heard anything other than TD being a class act and nice guy.

I have hated not seeing him on NFLN, he was really good there, and have been wondering what he had been doing since then. I wonder if coaching might be an interest, someone here posted an article awhile back about several ex-players that were "interning" with the Redskins to get a taste of it and TD was among them.

TXBRONC
01-12-2011, 09:45 PM

I'll take covering his ass for 100 Alex.

tomjonesrocks
01-12-2011, 10:37 PM
If TD were revealed to be an ass it wouldn't be the first time I was disappointed, but I have read nothing but positive about how down to earth, etc., TD is/was. I could be uninformed on the matter since I'm not in the Denver area but sounds a little off to me...TD didn't have the pedigree/college experience to become a primadonna like a lot of these guys.

Knowshon didn't get the messages--sure he didn't. :rolleyes:

Better give TD a call if the Broncos go back to the ZBS...that's how you run in that system. Feel free to break a tackle now and then as well, Knowshon...

BroncoBJ
01-12-2011, 10:58 PM
ON a real note though, I kinda find it hard that Knowshon would not answer his calls. He seems like a guy of high class and character honestly. He may not be the best RB ( though hopefully he will become a very good one), but he is a character player. I really do like him. So I don't know. :fight:

scott.475
01-12-2011, 11:25 PM
ON a real note though, I kinda find it hard that Knowshon would not answer his calls. He seems like a guy of high class and character honestly. He may not be the best RB ( though hopefully he will become a very good one), but he is a character player. I really do like him. So I don't know. :fight:

I would hope so, you may be right. Could be that he doesn't really understand the immortal connection between TD and the team. Think about it, Moreno would have been 10 or so when we won the SBs, and if he wasn't Bronco fan it wouldn't be in his DNA to know the TD love we have.

I also have to say, I have really been down on Moreno for sometime, even last year, but late this season he did finally start showing some grit and toughness. Since he is our guy now I hope he can keep that up and that it wasn't just a good couple games. Maybe he is finally getting it, or decided it was time to really up his game, who knows, but keep it up KM and you may make me a fan.

LordTrychon
01-13-2011, 08:35 AM
Keep in mind as well, that it is likely Knowshon is MORE than aware of everything TD did for this franchise. Most players coming out of college look up to stars that came out of their alma matter.

vettesplus
01-13-2011, 10:09 AM
TD may have been pretty good on the field but he was a total ***** off the field. when he was a player i ran across him at the cherry creek mall. he was talking to a few adults and 2 little kids about 4-5 years old come up to him and asked him for his autograph, he put his hand in the face of one of the kids and said something to the matter of" don't interrupt me and pushed the kid away, total dick head if you ask me.....

Northman
01-13-2011, 10:20 AM
Thats funny, my friend met him and his son got an autograph from him back then as well and that wasnt the case. Maybe those that ran up to him were interrupting something important. I mean afterall, athletes arent expected to wait on fans hand and foot.

Mike
01-13-2011, 10:45 AM
I don't really care if Moreno calls him back. I just want the guy to run nothing but conditioning drills at high elevation for the whole offseason...probably some yoga too. Tired of seeing him out of breath and pulling himself out of the game after a 5 yard sprint...and tired of seeing him get injured.