PDA

View Full Version : The Hokie is back and is very impressed.

vtech11
09-15-2008, 10:05 AM
Now, I'm not just an Eddie Royal fan, I'm a Broncos fan. I'm a Shanahan, Cutler, Marshall (18 receptions???), Bailey, Broncos fan. I had doubts on Cutler in the offseason, but he is playing great so far. Shanahan is CLASS. Then after watching Eddie BURN DeAngelo Hall (former Hokie, also a jerk) in the Raiders game, I started jumping up and down and yelling in excitement. Then after his TD and 2-pt. conversion last night, I was in loss for words. Great call by Shanahan.

I always like watching the NFL, but I haven't really had a team. I might as well root for my favorite former-Hokie's team. It may sound bad if I tell people that I like the Broncos because of Eddie, but Eddie has turned me and the HokieNation into Broncos fans, instead of Eddie fans.

And I hope the Broncos will root for the Hokies now. :beer: (I'm just playing.)

If you haven't seen my video on him, here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5lLABfXoZ0

Remember to watch in high quality.

Go Hokies & Broncos!!!

NightTrainLayne
09-15-2008, 10:07 AM
Welcome to the fold.

DallasChief
09-15-2008, 10:10 AM
Brandon Flowers is playing well, too.

dogfish
09-15-2008, 11:53 AM
i think that's a perfectly legit reason. . . welcome aboard!

:beer:

jhns
09-15-2008, 11:55 AM
While I like VT for giving us Royal, I still hope they lose to Nebraska!

MOtorboat
09-15-2008, 11:58 AM
Welcome aboard.

Go East Carolina...

Hawgdriver
09-15-2008, 12:05 PM
I've never had a dog in the east coast college football fight, but now I have a reason to root for VTech. Welcome aboard!

Northman
09-15-2008, 12:06 PM
While I like VT for giving us Royal, I still hope they lose to Nebraska!

You almost had me until you mentioned them losing to the Cornholes. Just cant have that. The Hokies can lose any other game except THAT one. :lol: