PDA

View Full Version : 49's TE Vernon Davis said...

PAINTERDAVE
01-12-2011, 01:17 PM
... in a video interview that he is thrilled that Singleterry is gone.

Davis also said he's fired up about the prospect of playing with injury-riddled Broncos quarterback Kyle Orton ...

When asked if an Orton-to-SF deal was in the works, Davis said, "Kyle Orton ... if you're coming, come on buddy. I love you."

There will be plenty of teams willing to bid for Orton...
I think we WILL get a 2nd for him.

Lancane
01-12-2011, 01:20 PM
... in a video interview that he is thrilled that Singleterry is gone.

Davis also said he's fired up about the prospect of playing with injury-riddled Broncos quarterback Kyle Orton ...

When asked if an Orton-to-SF deal was in the works, Davis said, "Kyle Orton ... if you're coming, come on buddy. I love you."

There will be plenty of teams willing to bid for Orton...
I think we WILL get a 2nd for him.

Just make sure they understand that all purchases are final at the time of trade, we give no refunds.

:lol:

GEM
01-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Their GM came right out and said their 2011 Qb isn't even on the roster. Ouch. :lol:

BroncoJoe
01-12-2011, 01:23 PM
Re: any Orton trade, we'll have to wait until a new CBA is in place...

Lancane
01-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Re: any Orton trade, we'll have to wait until a new CBA is in place...

Re: No shit!

;)

:lol:

chazoe60
01-12-2011, 01:30 PM
I want to be the first to apologize to SF fans if we do indeed trade "the boring one" to the 9ers.

My deepest condolences on the absolute murder of any enjoyment you used to take out of watching your team play. Orton will have one positive effect on your franchise though: No matter how desperate you feel now for a franchise QB, that desperation will be magnified 100x's after just a small amount of time with eyOrton at the helm. Orton's best quality is the bump in draft stock he gives to college QBs.

TXBRONC
01-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Okie Dokie Vernon.

DenBronx
01-12-2011, 02:05 PM
that was a TMZ article.

he is also hyping up mcnabb.

dogfish
01-12-2011, 02:14 PM
too bad you signed that big contract, vernon-- you coulda come here and played with tebow instead. . .

but in the meantime, please feel free to dedicate all your energy to bugging harbaugh and baalke to get orton. . .

I Eat Staples
01-12-2011, 03:39 PM
Orton would certainly be a huge improvement over Carr or the Smiths.

You think 49ers fans would rather watch Troy Smith dance around like an idiot than Orton throw the ball from the pocket? How is Kyle Orton any more boring than any other pocket passer? You don't have to like him or want him on this team but "boring" seems like a pretty big reach to me.

I would certainly rather have a "boring" pocket passer than an "exciting" Mike Vick, Tim Tebow, Troy Smith. All of the elite QBs in the league must be boring to you guys.

vettesplus
01-12-2011, 03:43 PM
i am not sure why everyone is so much against orton, i think he did a very good job with what he had to work with. what other qb would of done better with this worthless bronco team we had this last year....

Mike
01-12-2011, 03:44 PM
Orton would probably do well in SF. Pro bowl like even. We should demand top value for a potential pro-bowl player...who other teams are interested in.

Pfff, second rounder. What else ya got? ;)

Seriously, I think Orton would do well there and would make that team a division winner in that division. I definitely think we will get a 2 for him...maybe more.

BroncoStud
01-12-2011, 03:56 PM

You think 49ers fans would rather watch Troy Smith dance around like an idiot than Orton throw the ball from the pocket? How is Kyle Orton any more boring than any other pocket passer? You don't have to like him or want him on this team but "boring" seems like a pretty big reach to me.

I would certainly rather have a "boring" pocket passer than an "exciting" Mike Vick, Tim Tebow, Troy Smith. All of the elite QBs in the league must be boring to you guys.

You would rather have Kyle Orton than Mike Vick...?
Are you f'ing kidding me? That's pretty much the most absurd thing I've seen posted on a football forum, and I've seen some REALLY absurd things posted on football forums...

BroncoStud
01-12-2011, 03:58 PM
Orton would probably do well in SF. Pro bowl like even. We should demand top value for a potential pro-bowl player...who other teams are interested in.

Pfff, second rounder. What else ya got? ;)

Seriously, I think Orton would do well there and would make that team a division winner in that division. I definitely think we will get a 2 for him...maybe more.

Sam Bradford is going to win that division for years, Orton would be the 3rd best QB behind Bradford and Hasselbeck, and he got badly outplayed by a rookie QB making his first start this year at Arizona until he got hurt in the 4th quarter and relieved of is own ineptitude.

If we got a 2nd rounder for him that would be a godsend, to get anything higher than that would be a dream come true.

Mike
01-12-2011, 04:02 PM
Sam Bradford is going to win that division for years, Orton would be the 3rd best QB behind Bradford and Hasselbeck, and he got badly outplayed by a rookie QB making his first start this year at Arizona until he got hurt in the 4th quarter and relieved of is own ineptitude.

If we got a 2nd rounder for him that would be a godsend, to get anything higher than that would be a dream come true.

Not really. Bradford maybe, if Spags stops handcuffing him. Hasselbeck is on the way downside of his career and is not a good QB 4 of 5 games nowadays.

Orton would be alright with SF. He is a game manager who has a good head on his shoulders. A solid line, good RB, adequate WRs/TE, decent defense. The right coach could come in and have SF competitive pretty easy and Orton would help with that.

There will be a market for him and Denver will get a good deal for him I bet. Too many teams need a solid reliable QB. And that is what he is. He got hurt and was on a team that just wasn't very good anyways. Denver was ready to transition to the future which left him out of the picture.

BroncoStud
01-12-2011, 04:05 PM
i am not sure why everyone is so much against orton, i think he did a very good job with what he had to work with. what other qb would of done better with this worthless bronco team we had this last year....

Tim Tebow or Jay Cutler would have done better.

BroncoStud
01-12-2011, 04:06 PM
Not really. Bradford maybe, if Spags stops handcuffing him. Hasselbeck is on the way downside of his career and is not a good QB 4 of 5 games nowadays.

Orton would be alright with SF. He is a game manager who has a good head on his shoulders. A solid line, good RB, adequate WRs/TE, decent defense. The right coach could come in and have SF competitive pretty easy and Orton would help with that.

There will be a market for him and Denver will get a good deal for him I bet. Too many teams need a solid reliable QB. And that is what he is. He got hurt and was on a team that just wasn't very good anyways. Denver was ready to transition to the future which left him out of the picture.

Oh there's a market for sure, and a 2nd would be great. I give it until December of 2011 before the fans are booing Orton relentlessly and he has caused another QB controversy in San Francisco. You can polish a turd only so much, at the end of the day a turd is still just a turd.

chazoe60
01-12-2011, 04:07 PM

It's one thing to be a good or great pocket passer, it is something entirely different to be Kyle Orton. Great pocket passers are fun to watch because they dissect a defense especially during crunch time. Kyle Orton goes three and out and gains most of his yards when the game is out of reach, and I find that extremely boring.

The only excitement Orton brings is when his inaccuracy forces Lloyd to make circus catch after circus catch. Oh and it's really exciting when he gets replaced, which will always happen. Orton the next Steve DeBerg.

chazoe60
01-12-2011, 04:09 PM
Oh and his press conferences could put the most hopped up Meth-head to sleep.

topscribe
01-12-2011, 04:21 PM

I guess a QB who is smashing passing records, #1 in the league in plays of
more than 40 yards, and #3 in plays 30-40 yards is boring to some people . . :whoknows:

-----

BroncoStud
01-12-2011, 04:40 PM
more than 40 yards, and #3 in plays 30-40 yards is boring to some people . . :whoknows:

-----

Smashing records? :confused:

And yes, even though he was doing good things it was BORING. He somehow made a good statistical 1st half of a season boring. The 2nd half of the season he was decent at best, dreadful at worst.

chazoe60
01-12-2011, 04:51 PM
Kyle Orton did the impossible, he made 3500 yards look boring. Maybe that was because the majority of those yards came when the Broncos were behind by a wide margin.

IMHO Orton is one of the worst full time regular starting QBs I've watched for this franchise. I would absolutely be crushed if he was our starter next year. That dude is painful to watch and even harder to listen to. And his entitled attitude as of late is pathetic and embarrassing.

Two years in a row of shitty play with shitty results and that dullards resonse is "I played well." "I have enough on tape." and "I haven't opened the door for anyone.". **** off loser get the Hell away from my franchise. Aparentley Orton is satisfied with his performances and that makes me dislike him even more.

I Eat Staples
01-12-2011, 04:58 PM
You would rather have Kyle Orton than Mike Vick...?
Are you f'ing kidding me? That's pretty much the most absurd thing I've seen posted on a football forum, and I've seen some REALLY absurd things posted on football forums...

No, I'd take Vick over Orton currently. The Eagles have helped Vick tremendously with his passing. I was just listing examples. I'd rather have Orton over Smith or Tebow, for example, and I'd rather have an elite pocket passer over Vick.

Tim Tebow or Jay Cutler would have done better.

Cutler, definitely. Tebow, more than likely not.

It's one thing to be a good or great pocket passer, it is something entirely different to be Kyle Orton. Great pocket passers are fun to watch because they dissect a defense especially during crunch time. Kyle Orton goes three and out and gains most of his yards when the game is out of reach, and I find that extremely boring.

The only excitement Orton brings is when his inaccuracy forces Lloyd to make circus catch after circus catch. Oh and it's really exciting when he gets replaced, which will always happen. Orton the next Steve DeBerg.

Well, that's your opinion and I'll respect it. But if the game is already out of reach before Orton can get into a rhythm, there's obviously major problems with the team, which we all know.

BroncoStud
01-12-2011, 05:04 PM
No, I'd take Vick over Orton currently. The Eagles have helped Vick tremendously with his passing. I was just listing examples. I'd rather have Orton over Smith or Tebow, for example, and I'd rather have an elite pocket passer over Vick.

Well, that's your opinion and I'll respect it. But if the game is already out of reach before Orton can get into a rhythm, there's obviously major problems with the team, which we all know.

Staples,

Tebow outplayed Orton in 3 starts this season... He showed much better against the Raiders and Chargers than Orton did. I don't see how anyone could even justify wanting Orton over Tebow.

I Eat Staples
01-12-2011, 05:06 PM
Staples,

Tebow outplayed Orton in 3 starts this season... He showed much better against the Raiders and Chargers than Orton did. I don't see how anyone could even justify wanting Orton over Tebow.

What do you mean outplayed in three starts? I can find at least three games by Orton that were better than any of Tebow's three starts.

topscribe
01-12-2011, 05:07 PM

-----

Smashing records? :confused:

And yes, even though he was doing good things it was BORING. He somehow made a good statistical 1st half of a season boring. The 2nd half of the season he was decent at best, dreadful at worst.

Kyle Orton did the impossible, he made 3500 yards look boring. Maybe that was because the majority of those yards came when the Broncos were behind by a wide margin.

IMHO Orton is one of the worst full time regular starting QBs I've watched for this franchise. I would absolutely be crushed if he was our starter next year. That dude is painful to watch and even harder to listen to. And his entitled attitude as of late is pathetic and embarrassing.

Two years in a row of shitty play with shitty results and that dullards resonse is "I played well." "I have enough on tape." and "I haven't opened the door for anyone.". **** off loser get the Hell away from my franchise. Aparentley Orton is satisfied with his performances and that makes me dislike him even more.

As I said, to some people, it must have been boring.

To others, it wasn't.

The eye of the beholder thing, I guess . . . :whoknows:

-----

BroncoStud
01-12-2011, 05:09 PM
What do you mean outplayed in three starts? I can find at least three games by Orton that were better than any of Tebow's three starts.

What? Statistically? I can find 3 starts where Jason Campbell outplayed either of them statistically, so?

If you watched the game you HAD to see Tebow was the better player, it was blatantly obvious on the field. Orton is too limited, everyone but a few fans and Orton himself seem to know it.

Northman
01-12-2011, 05:10 PM
They can have Orton but Davis shouldnt expect a lot of TD passes from him, just a lot of yds.

topscribe
01-12-2011, 05:18 PM
They can have Orton but Davis shouldnt expect a lot of TD passes from him, just a lot of yds.

You mean, judging from Orton's 2010 performance in Denver? I believe he was
a Frank Gore away from having a far better record in the red zone. Denver's
#32 rushing offense at the time was a factor in that . . .

-----

BroncoStud
01-12-2011, 05:21 PM
You mean, judging from Orton's 2010 performance in Denver? I believe he was
a Frank Gore away from having a far better record in the red zone. Denver's
#32 rushing offense at the time was a factor in that . . .

-----

Funny, Orton only got worse as the offense ran more... Hmm, inflated stats anyone?

topscribe
01-12-2011, 05:26 PM

Really? Cutler definitely? Go back and review Cutler's record in 2009. I don't
think we can say Cutler "definitely" would have done better.

It is probably more appropriate to say Tebow definitely not, despite what his
minions are saying. Once the league gathered tape on him, it would have
been a horrible experience for him this year. I'm glad the Broncos had that
kind of mercy on Tebow not to throw such a raw rookie to the wolves like
that . . .

-----

topscribe
01-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Funny, Orton only got worse as the offense ran more... Hmm, inflated stats anyone?

Oh, I see. So you are going to insist on his performance post-injury.

Were you one of all those people back in 2005 who were claiming Champ had
lost a step . . . you know, when he played the year with a hamstring injury?

-----

I Eat Staples
01-12-2011, 05:29 PM
What? Statistically? I can find 3 starts where Jason Campbell outplayed either of them statistically, so?

If you watched the game you HAD to see Tebow was the better player, it was blatantly obvious on the field. Orton is too limited, everyone but a few fans and Orton himself seem to know it.

It was blatantly obvious that Tebow was the better HB, not the better QB.

BroncoStud
01-12-2011, 05:30 PM
Oh, I see. So you are going to insist on his performance post-injury.

Were you one of all those people back in 2005 who were claiming Champ had
lost a step . . . you know, when he played the year with a hamstring injury?

-----

Oh, the injury again... Funny, the only injury reported is the one that happend in the 4th quarter of the Arizona game... But, once again, details often get in the way of facts, right?

topscribe
01-12-2011, 05:31 PM
It was blatantly obvious that Tebow was the better HB, not the better QB.

Kind of down the line of what Elway said. He said Tebow is a good football
player, but stopped short of saying he was yet a good QB . . .

-----

topscribe
01-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Oh, the injury again... Funny, the only injury reported is the one that happend in the 4th quarter of the Arizona game... But, once again, details often get in the way of facts, right?

Guess you haven't followed it very closely, have you? Even Orton himself said
he was injured in the ribs twice, in two different injuries, two successive
games, one on one side, and one on the other . . .

-----

Northman
01-12-2011, 05:36 PM

Can you say BIGTIME? I can.

Northman
01-12-2011, 05:37 PM

-----

So basically not only is his numbers inflated but he's built like a glass house too. Pretty much what ive speculated on him all along. :laugh:

topscribe
01-12-2011, 05:38 PM
So basically not only is his numbers inflated but he's built like a glass house too. Pretty much what ive speculated on him all along. :laugh:

Maybe. Not everybody has steel ribs like you, North . . .

-----

BroncoStud
01-12-2011, 05:54 PM

-----

So why didn't he report it to the staff? :confused:

topscribe
01-12-2011, 06:01 PM
So why didn't he report it to the staff? :confused:

What makes you think he didn't? Did someone from the staff tell you they
didn't have a clue? In every one of his pressers, Studesville indicated that he
didn't know whether Orton would be in the shape to play. Beat writers came
back from practice commenting that Orton couldn't even run.

I knew at the time Orton was hurt more than what came out. I can see a
players' fading over the course of several games, but just to suddenly stink
up the joint a week after he threw three TDs in one quarter and logged a
110.5 QBR . . . anyone really paying attention should have been able to
see something was amiss . . .

-----

BroncoStud
01-12-2011, 06:06 PM
What makes you think he didn't? Did someone from the staff tell you they
didn't have a clue? In every one of his pressers, Studesville indicated that he
didn't know whether Orton would be in the shape to play. Beat writers came
back from practice commenting that Orton couldn't even run.

I knew at the time Orton was hurt more than what came out. I can see a
players' fading over the course of several games, but just to suddenly stink
up the joint a week after he threw three TDs in one quarter and logged a
110.5 QBR . . . anyone really paying attention should have been able to
see something was amiss . . .

-----

Injuries were never disclosed. Orton wasn't even on the injury report until the Oakland game.

topscribe
01-12-2011, 06:08 PM
Injuries were never disclosed. Orton wasn't even on the injury report until the Oakland game.

That's right. What can I say? :whoknows:

-----

BroncoStud
01-12-2011, 06:18 PM
That's right. What can I say? :whoknows:

-----

He wasn't hurt until the Arizona game... He can't function in a traditional NFL offense, he needs the spread to inflate his stats. He might have been "sore" like most NFL players get after weeks of contact, but there is no viable proof of any injury. I just think running the ball and putting him under center exposed him for what he is - average.

topscribe
01-12-2011, 06:28 PM
He wasn't hurt until the Arizona game... He can't function in a traditional NFL offense, he needs the spread to inflate his stats. He might have been "sore" like most NFL players get after weeks of contact, but there is no viable proof of any injury. I just think running the ball and putting him under center exposed him for what he is - average.

He actually suffered his first rib injury in the St. Louis game.

I saw when it happened . . .

I told you what Orton himself said. Now, if you want to consider him, the
coach, and the beat writers as liars, I can't stop you, I guess . . .

Anyway, I've said what I had to say. Can't say anything more. Have a
good day . . .

-----

Dzone
01-12-2011, 07:15 PM
Goodbye Orton. Good riddance. Take your smug and surly attitude somewhere else. Teams desperate for a QB will fork over a 2nd, no doubt about it. Wherever he goes, the fans will boo him without mercy.

chazoe60
01-12-2011, 07:22 PM
Goodbye Orton. Good riddance. Take your smug and surly attitude somewhere else. Teams desperate for a QB will fork over a 2nd, no doubt about it. Wherever he goes, the fans will boo him without mercy.

As they should, as they should.

Juriga72
01-12-2011, 08:48 PM

-----

Top.. I do have some VERY bad news for you .... IF Kyle does go to San Fran .... guess what?????

The Niner's O line is WORSE than ours at protecting a Qb. I know that is going to really suck... but Kyle wont be able to complete a pass on his backside....

AS bad as our Oline was... San Fran gave up 95 hits in the same number of pass attempts

I cannot wait till Orton is on his back crying a river as he is yet again ( As every year of his career) off the field.

topscribe
01-12-2011, 09:26 PM
Top.. I do have some VERY bad news for you .... IF Kyle does go to San Fran .... guess what?????

The Niner's O line is WORSE than ours at protecting a Qb. I know that is going to really suck... but Kyle wont be able to complete a pass on his backside....

AS bad as our Oline was... San Fran gave up 95 hits in the same number of pass attempts

I cannot wait till Orton is on his back crying a river as he is yet again ( As every year of his career) off the field.

So your rebuttal to what I said is that you can't wait to see Orton hurt?

Nice. :coffee:

-----

Juriga72
01-12-2011, 09:34 PM
So your rebuttal to what I said is that you can't wait to see Orton hurt?

----- Just being true... unlike you. Of course it will give Ortonites yet another excuse to explain why he's bad....Of course which SEASON records DID Kyle break this year..of course he would have to play a season to set a season record huh.....

What makes you think without a running game (Gore is done with that terrible injury), a worse O-line than we have.... that Kyle Orton will become a winner
in San Fran......

I put the over/under missed preseaon games for injuries to Kyle next year at 4

topscribe
01-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Just being true... unlike you. Of course it will give Ortonites yet another excuse to explain why he's bad....Of course which SEASON records DID Kyle break this year..of course he would have to play a season to set a season record huh.....

What makes you think without a running game (Gore is done with that terrible injury), a worse O-line than we have.... that Kyle Orton will become a winner
in San Fran......

I put the over/under missed preseaon games for injuries to Kyle next year at 4

Hand out an insult then sidestep the issue.

-----

tomjonesrocks
01-12-2011, 10:25 PM
Thought about posting this, then thought better of it and skipped it. Now I'm posting it.

Davis knows Orton would be good for his career. Orton can only throw 20 yards, so who's he going to throw to? Davis all day long.

*rimshot*

Should have skipped this post after all...:rolleyes:

In all seriousness--I DOUBT Crabtree is as enthusiastic...

Juriga72
01-12-2011, 10:44 PM
Hand out an insult then sidestep the issue.

-----

Well...he DID kill our season this year....
Nice :coffee:

topscribe
01-12-2011, 10:45 PM
Thought about posting this, then thought better of it and skipped it. Now I'm posting it.

Davis knows Orton would be good for his career. Orton can only throw 20 yards, so who's he going to throw to? Davis all day long.

*rimshot*

Should have skipped this post after all...:rolleyes:

In all seriousness--I DOUBT Crabtree is as enthusiastic...

I'm sorry you missed all the Broncos games this year.

Orton was #1 in the league at 40+ yards, #3 at 30-40 yards.

Most of those passes were NOT YAC.

More than once, I heard announcers refer this year to Orton as "one of the
better deep passers in the league."

I hope you're able to catch more games next year . . .

-----

tomjonesrocks
01-12-2011, 10:47 PM
I'm sorry you missed all the Broncos games this year.

Orton was #1 in the league at 40+ yards, #3 at 30-40 yards.

Most of those passes were NOT YAC.

More than once, experts have referred this year to Orton as "one of the
better deep passers in the league."

I hope you're able to catch more games next year . . .

-----

You're right...I shouldn't have posted it.

Am more peeved at reports of comments/attitude from Orton of late. He threw more deep balls that we thought he was capable of, I will give you that.

One of the best deep passers in the league though? Announcers talk out of their ass constantly. They hailed Tebow's ability to throw also, i.e., "who says this guy can't throw!!" when we all know he's got MILES to go before he will be able to throw accurately on a week-to-week basis.

When Tebow or Orton become Brady, Rivers, Manning, Ryan, Rodgers, etc. with their deep balls--let me know.

BTW--there were PLENTY of games I wish I HAD missed. Let's start with the Raiders game, shall we?

jhildebrand
01-12-2011, 10:58 PM
After that phantom sack? :confused:

Wow :eek:

Have at it, Vernon and company

topscribe
01-12-2011, 11:04 PM
You're right...I shouldn't have posted it.

Am more peeved at reports of comments/attitude from Orton of late. He threw more deep balls that we thought he was capable of, I will give you that.

One of the best deep passers in the league though? Announcers talk out of their ass constantly. They hailed Tebow's ability to throw also, i.e., "who says this guy can't throw!!" when we all know he's got MILES to go before he will be able to throw accurately on a week-to-week basis.

When Tebow or Orton become Brady, Rivers, Manning, Ryan, Rodgers, etc. with their deep balls--let me know.

BTW--there were PLENTY of games I wish I HAD missed. Let's start with the Raiders game, shall we?

Well now, it seems to me that when Orton was performing as the #1 passer
in the league at 40+ yards and #3 at 30-40 yards, that Brady, Rivers,
Manning, Ryan, and Rodgers were all playing at that time. So I don't have to
claim a thing on my own, do I? These facts are all of record. *shrugs*

-----

tomjonesrocks
01-12-2011, 11:04 PM
After that phantom sack? :confused:

Which one?

BroncoStud
01-13-2011, 02:36 AM
Well now, it seems to me that when Orton was performing as the #1 passer
in the league at 40+ yards and #3 at 30-40 yards, that Brady, Rivers,
Manning, Ryan, and Rodgers were all playing at that time. So I don't have to
claim a thing on my own, do I? These facts are all of record. *shrugs*

-----

None of those guys got benched for a ROOKIE either, did they? Even more, they ALL won more than 3 games...

TOP, like I said, you can polish a turd for days but at the end of the week you still have a turd. Orton sucks. To quote you... IT'S OF RECORD.

topscribe
01-13-2011, 04:39 AM
None of those guys got benched for a ROOKIE either, did they? Even more, they ALL won more than 3 games...

TOP, like I said, you can polish a turd for days but at the end of the week you still have a turd. Orton sucks. To quote you... IT'S OF RECORD.

I have never seen the word "sucks" in the records. Therefore, I believe that
is of your derivation.

Moreover, you know why Orton did not play, and I think you are being a
wee bit disingenuous there.

And if you are going to place wins and losses all on one player, I suggest you
join a message board on golf . . .

-----

chazoe60
01-13-2011, 09:51 AM
I have never seen the word "sucks" in the records. Therefore, I believe that
is of your derivation.

Moreover, you know why Orton did not play, and I think you are being a
wee bit disingenuous there.

And if you are going to place wins and losses all on one player, I suggest you
join a message board on golf . . .

-----

I don't think anyone puts all the losses squarely on Orton's shoulders

To me Orton wasn't the reason we lost but he played a huge part in why we didn't win. I know that sounds weird but basically what I'm saying is that Orton may not have made constant back breaking mistakes in all of our losses(in a few he certainly did though) he did fail many times when we had chances to win.

Orton is so amazingly mediocre that he can not be looked at as the guy we need to build this team around. Will Tebow be the guy? I don't know, but he has a much much much better chance of being that guy than Orton does.

BroncoStud
01-13-2011, 10:49 AM
Orton sure has a great record here in Denver... PRO-BOWL!

topscribe
01-13-2011, 11:07 AM
I don't think anyone puts all the losses squarely on Orton's shoulders

To me Orton wasn't the reason we lost but he played a huge part in why we didn't win. I know that sounds weird but basically what I'm saying is that Orton may not have made constant back breaking mistakes in all of our losses(in a few he certainly did though) he did fail many times when we had chances to win.

Orton is so amazingly mediocre that he can not be looked at as the guy we need to build this team around. Will Tebow be the guy? I don't know, but he has a much much much better chance of being that guy than Orton does.

We have our own impressions and opinions, and it's enjoyable just shooting
them back and forth, and bantering and debating. Isn't it nice, though, that
we can post here the same we always have and not be bothered for it, if
you know what I mean? :)

-----

chazoe60
01-13-2011, 12:09 PM
We have our own impressions and opinions, and it's enjoyable just shooting
them back and forth, and bantering and debating. Isn't it nice, though, that
we can post here the same we always have and not be bothered for it, if
you know what I mean? :)

-----

YeAh I compLetely Agree with thiS sTatement. Oh well, go bRoncos!

PAINTERDAVE
01-13-2011, 01:38 PM
YeAh I compLetely Agree with thiS sTatement. Oh well, go bRoncos!

Freaking Hilarious!

I laughed out loud.

I am 10 points away.