PDA

View Full Version : Dear Antonio Cromartie,

Davii
09-15-2008, 02:47 AM
Hey Antonio, I don't know if you have any plans for Monday Night or not, but i'm not busy. We should get together, maybe rub a little salve on the burns and talk about how much the burns suck.

Let me know Bro. Sorry if I miss your call, i've been missing a lot of things lately.

Signed,

DeAngelo Hall

Poet
09-15-2008, 02:50 AM
Hey Antonio, I don't know if you have any plans for Monday Night or not, but i'm not busy. We should get together, maybe rub a little salve on the burns and talk about how much the burns suck.

Let me know Bro. Sorry if I miss your call, i've been missing a lot of things lately.

Signed,

DeAngelo Hall

Dearest DeAngelo.

I would love to hang out with you, but unfortunately I cannot. You see, I got burned so bad that I am still on fire. If I leave this sweet bubble that the fire department got me, I would set the entire state of California on fire. On the plus side, since this bubble makes me a total of 5 yards long and wide, I can now cover people................almost.

Signed,

Antonio

Rex
09-15-2008, 07:23 AM
Dear De Angelo and Antonio,

If you have any extra salve left after covering your body, will you please send some over to me?

Stick wit' you boys,

Karl Paymah

Poet
09-15-2008, 11:48 AM
Dear De Angelo and Antonio,

If you have any extra salve left after covering your body, will you please send some over to me?

Stick wit' you boys,

Karl Paymah

Dear Paymah,

You have to get paid a lot more money, and be a lot more overrated.....er battle tested to run with the Burnt boys........errr..........oh god....it burns...

Love,

Burnt up overpaid, not shutdown corners.

MasterShake
09-15-2008, 12:13 PM
Dear Cromartie and Hall,

Could you please keep it down? The ice caps thank you.

Sincerely,

Al Gore
CEO Global Warming Commission

Poet
09-15-2008, 12:17 PM
Dear Cromartie and Hall,

Could you please keep it down? The ice caps thank you.

Sincerely,

Al Gore
CEO Global Warming Commission

Dear Al,

Shut it.

Sincerely,

Everyone with working ears......er.........Hall and Cromartie

Benetto
09-15-2008, 12:19 PM
Dear Chargers fans,

Sorry we had to burn the CRO, you guys were all set to eat.

Signed Brandon Marshall

MasterShake
09-15-2008, 12:20 PM
Dear Al,

Shut it.

Sincerely,

Everyone with working ears......er.........Hall and Cromartie

Dear Cromartie and Hall,

No seriously. Stop it. You guys are making me look bad.

Sincerely,
The Sun

Rex
09-15-2008, 12:23 PM
Dear Cromartie,

Could you forward your scouting report of me to Pacman Jones.

tia,

Brandon Marshall

Northman
09-15-2008, 12:38 PM
Dear Crom,

You have let me down yet again. I will now pledge myself to my new God Marsh. To hell with you!

Sincerely,

http://blog.bittorrent.com/editorial/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/arnold-schwarzenegger-conan-the-barbarian-c10102058-copy.jpeg

Simple Jaded
09-15-2008, 12:44 PM
Hey Cro, tell me how my ass tastes.

Sincerely, Brandon Marshall......

BeefStew25
09-15-2008, 12:44 PM
Fernando Bryant is still unsigned....can't be worse than Paymah.

SR
09-15-2008, 12:59 PM
Dearest Hall and Cromartie,

Aim high. Fall hard.

Sincerely,
Champ Bailey

broncobryce
09-15-2008, 01:00 PM
Dear Mr Rivers,
We are sending you a lifetime supply of our product, but please use them on your mouth, we believe they will work fantastically.
All the best,
Tampax

Davii
09-15-2008, 01:00 PM
Dear Hall and Cromartie,

Thanks.

Signed,

Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall, Eddie Royal

honz
09-15-2008, 01:31 PM
Dear Chargers fans,

Sorry we had to burn the CRO, you guys were all set to eat.

Signed Brandon Marshall

This is what Marshall said after the game:

What Marshall had to say about Cromartie: "You know what, I thought that we were buddies. But on the first play he kind of bent my helmet back and I didn't like that. So I guess that's what we get when we play against the Chargers."

I guess Marshall got the last la-...no, the last 18 laughs.:cool:

OB
09-15-2008, 01:33 PM
Dear Crom:

YOU SUCK!!!

That is all :coffee:

JONtheBRONCO
09-15-2008, 01:40 PM
Dear Cromartie,

Tape your ankles next time. It's probably going to be pretty hard to break the record for interceptions when your looking at the ass of Brandon Marshall all day.

Thanks,

JONtheBRONCO

p.s. You're gay.

jrelway
09-15-2008, 05:04 PM
Dear Crom,

You have let me down yet again. I will now pledge myself to my new God Marsh. To hell with you!

Sincerely,

http://blog.bittorrent.com/editorial/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/arnold-schwarzenegger-conan-the-barbarian-c10102058-copy.jpeg

classic conan the barbarian line..

"and if you do not listen, then the hell with you!"

BCJ
09-15-2008, 07:52 PM
Dear Cromartie and Hall,

Can you send us some of that salve that you bought? Seems you got burned so bad, you took all of it in the Western region. Unlike you two, we want to be prepared for what is inevitable come this Sunday.

Signed,
Mike McKenzie and Tracy Porter
Saints Cornerbacks

hotcarl
09-15-2008, 07:54 PM
dear jay cutler,

lets bone

love

benny

ApaOps5
09-15-2008, 08:00 PM
Dearest Antonio and DeAngelo,

We at Banana Boat would like to provide you with a lifetime supply of Aloe Vera. All that we ask in return is to continue to play at your current level.

Sincerely,
Banana Boat
Makers of Aloe Vera soothing gel and other medicinal products, LLC

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41H91NZT28L._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-4,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

MasterShake
09-15-2008, 10:19 PM
Dearest Antonio and DeAngelo,

We at Banana Boat would like to provide you with a lifetime supply of Aloe Vera. All that we ask in return is to continue to play at your current level.

Sincerely,
Banana Boat
Makers of Aloe Vera soothing gel and other medicinal products, LLC

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41H91NZT28L._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-4,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

Dear Antonio and DeAngelo,

Please stop trying to use my name. It is copyrighted. I do not want to get my lawyers involved.

Signed,
The Human Torch from the Fantastic Four
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/images-4.jpg

G_Money
09-16-2008, 01:42 AM
This thread makes me :D

You know what else makes me :D ?

Hall and Cromartie each have another toasting in their future this year courtesy of the Broncos receivers. We're only half-way done with that particular brand of fun.

:D <---------- I'm still smiling

~G

BeefStew25
09-16-2008, 07:59 AM
Who is up next? Jason David I think. Who is the other NO corner?

MOtorboat
09-16-2008, 08:22 AM
Who is up next? Jason David I think. Who is the other NO corner?

Mike McKenzie...possibly Aaron Glenn if McKenzie can't go...

Maybe we should start a Checklist thread...like Ocho Cinco's list a few years ago...

MasterShake
09-16-2008, 08:30 AM
Mike McKenzie...possibly Aaron Glenn if McKenzie can't go...

Maybe we should start a Checklist thread...like Ocho Cinco's list a few years ago...

Dear Jason David, Mike McKenzie, and/or Aaron Glenn,

Enclosed is a bottle of lighter fluid. Could you please apply liberally before the game to ensure an even cooking? TIA!

-Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal

NorthernLights
09-16-2008, 11:19 AM
Geez, tough crowd. I guess it's to be expected, but I would also like to remind everyone the stellar Bronco's passing defense gave up 377 yards to local outlaw Philip Rivers versus a mere 350 yards by hometown hero Jay Cutler.

claymore
09-16-2008, 11:28 AM
Geez, tough crowd. I guess it's to be expected, but I would also like to remind everyone the stellar Bronco's passing defense gave up 377 yards to local outlaw Philip Rivers versus a mere 350 yards by hometown hero Jay Cutler.

Reggie bush is going to look like a stallion this weekend. We really need to shore up this defense.

MasterShake
09-16-2008, 11:44 AM

Dear NorthernLights,

I'm not just a river in Egypt,

Signed Denile
:D

NorthernLights
09-16-2008, 11:51 AM
Dear NorthernLights,

I'm not just a river in Egypt,

Signed Denile
:D

How does it go? Denile, anger, acceptance, forgiveness? I'm still stuck on #2 on this list. Hoping to move to #3 by Thursday. I will check back then.

honz
09-16-2008, 12:39 PM
Sproles and that other no name FB racked up like 150 of those passing yards on runs after the catch on little dump off passes. Cutler and Marshall got their yards by going right at Cromartie "The Great" 18 times. Advantage Cutler, Marshall, and the Broncos.

ApaOps5
09-16-2008, 01:17 PM
How does it goes? Denile, anger, acceptance, forgiveness? I'm still stuck on #2 on this list. Hoping to move to #3 by Thursday. I will check back then.

I would be angry too if my team had 3 chances to end the game. Only to give up a TD and 2pt conversion with the same play. So I empathise with Charger nation as the rest of the game was great except those last 3 plays...... ;)

NorthernLights
09-16-2008, 01:24 PM
Sproles and that other no name FB racked up like 150 of those passing yards on runs after the catch on little dump off passes. Cutler and Marshall got their yards by going right at Cromartie "The Great" 18 times. Advantage Cutler, Marshall, and the Broncos.

In now way was I trying to minimize what those two did nor was I trying to proclaim any of the Chargers defenders did anything remotely good on Sunday. Just smacking around some facts about the game.

CoachChaz
09-16-2008, 01:26 PM

This has to be the first time I've ever heard these words put together when talking about QB's

CoachChaz
09-16-2008, 01:27 PM
Reggie bush is going to look like a stallion this weekend. We really need to shore up this defense.

Hey, if we can shut down Darren Sproles, the we can shut down Reggie Bush.

NorthernLights
09-16-2008, 01:58 PM
Hey, if we can shut down Darren Sproles, the we can shut down Reggie Bush.

All those who feel the Broncos were able to shut down Sproles, say aye.

Northman
09-16-2008, 02:04 PM
all Those Who Feel The Broncos Were Able To Shut Down Sproles, Say Aye.

39-38

ApaOps5
09-16-2008, 02:18 PM

Scoreboard

NorthernLights
09-16-2008, 02:26 PM
Scoreboard

I have very few "silver linings" regarding last Sunday and I'm going to hold on as tight as I can to them. :D

Northman
09-16-2008, 02:34 PM
I have very few "silver linings" regarding last Sunday and I'm going to hold on as tight as I can to them. :D

With a defense like that i can totally understand. :lol:

CoachChaz
09-16-2008, 03:33 PM

It was sarcasm

Nick
09-16-2008, 05:23 PM
Dear Hall and Crom,

It is ok. Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you guys. It is tough when people find out that you are overated. I know you guys are going through a lot. My doctor wanted me to tell you guys to try Prozac.

- Vince Young

MasterShake
09-16-2008, 06:24 PM
Dear Charger Fans,

What are you guys complaining about? That was a forward pass.

Sincerely,
The Coalition for the Blind

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/300h.jpg

Midnight Blue
09-17-2008, 02:51 AM

Right after all those Boltz fans who feel the Chargers were able to shut down Brandon Marshall.... or Eddie Royal. Or Tony Scheffler.

BCJ
09-18-2008, 01:15 AM

It is your job to disect Karl Paymah and it will be our job to agree with you. Chris Chambers catch over Bailey was not bad coverage but a great throw and catch/run.